Teaching Friend Art of a Good BJ

Story Info
Girlfriend’s talk blowjobs at ice cream parlor.
2k words
4.18
37.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two best friends enjoyed their weekly ritual of shopping. They had been meeting like this for as long as they both could remember. When Mary Ann and Donnie had moved to this town for Donnie's last military assignment, Katie and her husband Mike had been living here for five years already. They never had lost touch with one another since college and Mary Ann had been globetrotting around with Donnie; they had written and called one another faithfully all that time. The minute they were back together in the same city, they had become like the close college roommates they had been over twenty years earlier.

So four shoes stores later, Katie still couldn't find the right pair of dress heels for the new dress she had purchased earlier that morning. They walked by The Creamery, one of those places that mixes their sweet concoctions on a cold marble slab with any number of sweeter ingredients in with the ice cream.

It was an impulse. They had to stop.

Giggling like a couple of kids, they got their larger than necessary desserts and slid into the only booth still available, in the corner of the store.

"My mint chocolate chip is delicious. How's your strawberry cheesecake?" Mary Ann asked.

"Wonderful." Katie said before mouthing another bite.

"Would you like a lick of mine?" Mary Ann asked further as she took another lick herself. "My boys love chocolate chip, but I love the mint with it. I just never seem to indulge myself often enough."

"Well, with that kind of recommendation, sure," Katie leaned forward across the table. "I need to know what all the yummy fuss is about."

Mary Ann tilted her cone toward Katie's open mouth.

Katie's lips closed around the top and Mary Ann turned it between her lips. A small drip of ran down her chin.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." Mary Ann said, and she proceeded to reach over and use her thumb to wipe the offending sticky drip away. She drew back and licked it off her finger.

Katie just sat there, her eyes wide.

Mary Ann looked up and saw the amazed look in Katie's eyes. Then she realized what she had done.

"Oh crap, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to...I mean, with raising two boys like I have it has become a motherly instinct, second nature." Mary Ann covered her face with her napkin. "I'm sooo sorry."

Katie sat there an astonished look across her face for a few more seconds. Then...

Almost spitting the mouthful of ice cream right back at Mary Ann, Katie busted out laughing. She had to grab her napkin and shove it almost into her mouth to keep from spewing that sticky mess across the table.

"Thank you, 'Mom'," she finally was able to respond after swallowing.

Mary Ann looked around and noticed the patrons of the shop, many of them men, had stopped eating and talking. The notion came into her head, oh poor guys, what had they just thought of that little encounter. She stared one table of guys down until they turned their attention away, more embarrassed themselves.

Then she started to laugh too. "You're welcome daughter dear."

"You barely sat down and you're getting messy already," Mary Ann said, watching more of her friend's ice cream roll down the side of her hand. "Maybe it's too much for you to handle."

"Too much for me to handle?" Katie raised an eyebrow at that.

"Uh oh. Don't go and get all naughty on me over a simple ice cream now. Just because you are missing Mike, don't take it out on me and the ice cream." Mary Ann stopped licking her own cone and gave her best friend a stern look over the table.

"Too late, you issued the challenge with that comment." Katie spoke and then began to twist the cone in her hand. She eyed it very carefully. "I think I've handled bigger," she said, giving Mary Ann a wink before she proceeded to holding the cone in both hands, her lips poised just above reddish-pink tip of the ice cream.

Mary Ann looked back at her across the red and white vinyl tabletop and could hear herself gasp as Katie moved her head down until her lips wrapped around almost all the ice cream and her lips met the edge of the cone. Her eyes were glued to her friend's every movement. She swallowed hard not believing the animated show Katie was putting on. "If I apologize now," she said, "will you stop?"

Katie's only answer was another wink and the motion of her lips very slowly and very intently sliding back up the ice cream. She captured the tip between her pursed lips and smacked them loudly as released it.

At that very instant, out of the corner of her eye, Mary Ann could see a table of college-aged boys across the store. They had stopped their own animated conversation and were now mesmerized with the show at her table. She watched them watching her sexy friend closely. It was hard to keep the smile from her face, knowing Katie obviously had an eager audience.

"So no more mess?" Katie puckered up and turned her head back and forth, showing Mary Ann her cheeks. "You know, one of the sexiest ways a man can be pleasured is for a woman to thoroughly adore his cock."

"What?" Mary Ann dropped her jaw at what she had just heard.

"Really, the cock is a man's sexual ego. If you want to make your man really happy you need to completely and thoroughly worship his cock. Be passionate about giving head. Go for it!"

"You are crazy, Katie!"

Her best friend just seemed to ignore her now. "A woman should take charge of the blowjob and want to seriously give her man all the pleasure she possibly can." She gave her cone another long lick up the side. "Make him want to brag to his buddies that he just had the 'best blowjob ever'. I guarantee he will remember it for all the times he masturbates later." She pressed her tongue flat against the ice cream and lick straight up the side and over the top. With her eyes half closed, she repeated the motion several more times, each time making that more overly sensual than the lick before.

"Don't forget to use your tongue a lot. The flicking and wagging of your tongue, twirling it around the head one way, than the other way." Mary Ann watched as Katie swirled her tongue around the top of her ice cream.

Again, she could swear she heard gasps and low moans throughout the shop.

"Really make love to your partner's penis. I mean literally grab his cock hard and suck it hard. He'll tell you if it's too hard. Don't be afraid you'll hurt him. Have you ever seen a man jack off? They also look as if they are going to seriously injure themselves. I'm sure Donnie yanks that thing of his so hard, you'd think he was going to pull it right off!" She paused and worked her way around her cone, capturing any offending drips with a curled tip of her tongue.

Mary Ann felt a trickle of cold liquid flow over her own fingers. She looked down and realized she had totally ignored her ice cream this whole time. She grabbed a napkin, wiped her fingers and licked the edge of her cone.

"Problem, girl?" Katie asked.

"You do know that other people are watching, don't you?" She nodded toward the boys.

Katie glanced back at the table with the college men a few feet away. When she looked back at Mary Ann, she just winked. Before Mary Ann knew what was happening, Katie shifted in her chair to purposely face the young men. She lowered her open mouth down the frozen shape again. Mary Ann watched her stop in mid-lick once or twice and stopped to stare at the poor boys.

"You are thoroughly unbelievable.' Mary Ann said, trying to keep up now with her melting ice cream. "But I do have one question if you are going to keep giving me these lessons. How do I know I'm really doing a good job?"

Katie, licked across the top of her waffle cone, now having eating it down that far already. "You listen to the noises he makes and be acutely aware of what makes him happy. Oh yeah, you have to make noise, too. You know like 'mmmmm'" Katie mouthed the top of her cone and exaggerated her motions and sounds. "Moan real good when you take it in your mouth. Then slurp on that love muscle of his. Men love slurpy, wet and juicy blowjobs. It's a real turn on for a man. Watch this."

Mary Ann watched as Katie stuck her tongue deep into the well of the ice cream in her cone and then proceeded to suck so loud she knew the whole shop could hear now. She looked over and all the boys were staring at her friend with jaws dropped and tongue wagging. She laughed inside when she saw every one of them had ice cream dripping down over their fingers. The image was just too coincidental to not comment to Katie.

"Don't look now, but I think you just got all those poor boys off behind you. They're all dripping cream down over their hands." Mary Ann said and nodded over at the young men.

Katie looked back and grinned a huge satisfied grin proud that she was that good at seduction even with something as innocent as an ice cream cone.

"And speaking of a man cumming...last but not least in my lessons is to swallow or not to swallow. Some men prefer a woman swallow his cum while others want to be jacked in the last seconds before he cums so he can see the glorious cumshot. Mikey has some of his most awesome orgasms with a blowjob when I pull him out of my mouth and let him cum all over breasts or face."

"Katie!" Mary Ann squealed at the lewdest reference yet by her girlfriend.

"Hey, it's also a great way to see the fruits of your labor. Nothing like the feel of his warm love juice on your skin."

"Maybe its time we go," Mary Ann said as she wrapped what was left of her cone in a napkin.

"Go?" Katie shifted around in her seat facing the young men again. "You sure you I shouldn't make every one of those boys even more jealous of my talents? Huh?" Katie laughed as she pressed the flat of her tongue down into the cone.

"You are so, so bad. Well, I'm done." She stood, dumping the rest of her cone into the nearby trash-can. "Are you coming?"

"Um, sure. Just wondering if any of them," Katie nodded toward the college men as she slid out of the booth, "are ready to cum. Or at least whether any can stand up right now." Katie winked devilishly.

"Katie! Oh my God. Shut up." Mary Ann turned and headed for the door.

Smirking, Katie followed behind her. Only she took a less direct route toward the door. It took her past her 'audience'. She walked by, paused, and leaned over between two of the boys, "Mmm, that was so delicious. That hit the spot, that special spot." She ran her hand down over her chest, down her stomach and just as her fingers were to slip nearly between her legs she stopped suddenly and flipped her long blonde hair back.

She smiled, winked at the boys and then walked toward the door and her friend.

Mary Ann watched the whole scene and then watched as all the boys sat there with their mouths wide open.

"Guess we know what each of those boys are going to be doing in their dorm shower later." Katie whispered as she walked by Mary Ann now.

"Katie! I'm not taking you anywhere ever again." Mary Ann said hurrying after her friend. "You are just the worst flirt I have ever met, even after all these years. You showed yourself today."

Both girls laughed as they made their way to the next shoe store in the mall.