Teaching Her a Lesson

Story Info
Her boyfriend hates her flirting ways.
2.8k words
4.04
40.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's 6 am, and he has just finished what he has been doing for the past hour or so. He looks at her, she's sound asleep. He's quite satisfied with himself, because now he can finally let her know that he has seen her flirt with other men, that he has seen her colleague touch her, that he has seen the way she's lately been looking at the guy next door. It's about time she got reminded of to who she belongs. He has a last look at her naked, sleeping body while he strokes his cock, and then he quickly gets dressed and heads off to work.

She wakes up and wonders why he didn't wake her up like he usually does. She looks at her alarm clock and sees it's already 8 am! She overslept and is late for work. She notices the alarm wasn’t set to go off although she remembers setting it to go off at 6:45. She sits up in bed and feels something around her neck. She looks down and sees a thin steel chain on her body, going up to her neck. She puts her hand to her neck and feels there's something like an iron plated collar around it... She is confused, and tries to pull it off, but it is locked with a padlock, and there is no way she can get it off. She follows the chain with her eyes and sees it is attached to the doorpost, also with a padlock.

She can't believe what's happening to her and she gets really pissed off. She grabs her cell phone and calls her boyfriend, but he doesn't answer the phone. She tries 3 more times, but no response. She gets frustrated and tries to pull the chain loose, but it's no use. Then she realizes that she has to call her work to tell them she can't come in today. She dials the number and hears the voice of her boss. She tells him she can't get to work today. He asks why, and she remains silent for a bit and lies to him that she has hurt her back and can't get out of bed. He curses because he's already shorthanded and tells her to get well soon. She puts down the phone and thinks about what to do next. She needs to pee, and she hopes the chain is long enough to get to the toilet. She walks towards the bathroom and to her relief the chain is just long enough.

While she is in the bathroom she freshens up a bit and looks at the collar in the mirror. It's actually a decent piece of craftsmanship and must have cost quite a lot. She looks at herself chained and kind of likes the way it looks. Then she walks to the living room and tries to get to the front door, but the chain is a few feet short, and she can't reach the door. Then she sees a small hook, and hanging from it are some keys and a set of handcuffs. She's pretty sure those are the keys for the padlocks because they weren't there before. She tries to reach them but is a few feet away from them. She gets more frustrated because she can't do anything about the situation she is in. She decides to get dressed, but halfway walking to the bedroom she realizes that she can't put on a shirt with the chain on her neck. She thinks she might as well stay naked then. She lies on the bed to think about what she will do during the day until her boyfriend finally comes home. She considers calling a friend to unlock her, but realizes that explaining this would be a bit too much...

As she lies there she feels the chain cold on her skin. It lies between her breasts, on her belly...and goes down between her legs. She feels the cold steel against her slit and shivers. She moves her hand there to remove it, but when she touches herself she feels herself be moist. She rubs herself a bit with the chain, pushing it gently into her slit. She trembles as the cold metal of the chain warms up in her wet cunt. She starts stroking her breasts with her other hand, while she moves her fingers slowly in and out of herself. She rolls over so she can lie on her belly and penetrates herself with her fingers... She moans softly as she feels her fingers get soaked by her own juices. She takes them out and licks them off, tasting her salty self... Then she starts stroking her clit...moaning and whimpering as she drives herself towards a climax... She feels the chain press against her belly and breasts. Her fingers move over her clit faster and faster and she buries her face in the duvet to muffle the sounds she makes... When she's ready to cum she drives two fingers into her cunt and feels her sticky wetness flow around her fingers... She moans softly as she satisfies herself. After a while she takes her fingers out and licks her own cum off them. She suddenly feels very tired and decides to take a nap.

He has taken the afternoon off so he can carry out his little plan after she has been alone and chained in the house for a few hours. He carefully opens the door and sees no-one is in the living room. He walks towards the bedroom and sees her lie on the bed, naked and asleep, just the way he wants her. He gets the handcuffs and goes into the bedroom. He quickly climbs on the bed and sits on her back with his legs spread on either side of her. She wakes up and he grabs her arms and puts them behind her back. She struggles and tried to get loose, but he firmly holds her like that and puts the handcuffs on. Then he rolls her over and sits over her belly while she lies somewhat uncomfortable on her back.

She's angry with him and tells him to uncuff her right away. He looks down at her and smiles. He says nothing and just strokes her body. He strokes her breasts and feels her nipples get hard despite the fact that she tells him to stop and get off her. He lets her rant a bit and then gets off her and walks to the kitchen. She hears him make coffee and wonders what he is going to do to her. After a few minutes she suddenly feels him pull the chain, forcing her to get out of bed and stumble into the living room.

She sees him sit on the couch, his pants and shorts dropped on his feet. He's stroking himself with one hand, while slowly but surely pulling her closer with the other hand. She struggles but it is no use as he is much stronger than her. He keeps pulling her closer until she is standing in front of him. She looks at his hard cock, she looks at his hand move over it... She feels herself get wet just by looking at it, even though she keeps telling herself not to get turned on by it, not to give him that satisfaction. She sees him looking at her, and she knows he can see her slit get moist... She feels his eyes on her as he beats off in front of her and she feels herself get weak. He pulls the chain, forcing her on her knees...he pulls her closer until her head is only a few inches away from his wet, throbbing cock. She hears him stroke his cock faster and she gasps... She feels small drops of precum splash against her face... Then he takes his hand of his cock and pulls her face into his lap. Her face is pressed against his hard warm flesh and she feels the wetness against her lips and cheek... She struggles to get out of this, but she knows it's pointless, because he has her where he wants her, and she's chained up and has her hands tied behind her back. She is furious...but on the other hand she can't resist the temptation of his cock... Finally she gives in and licks his shaft with the tip of her tongue...slowly at first, but when he starts rubbing his cock against her face she starts licking him hungrily...tasting his precum on her tongue...feeling how hard he is...

She moves her head slowly upwards till her mouth kisses the head of his cock... She licks up the precum that is oozing out. She puts her lips around the head and starts sucking the swollen flesh gently, teasing it with the tip of her tongue... Then she feels his hands on the back of her head. She holds her breath... He applies some pressure on her head...forcing her mouth down on his cock slowly... She feels his cock enter her warm wet mouth and she gasps... After what seems like an age he can't push her head down any further and her lips are pressed against the base of his cock...her nose against his skin, smelling him... His cock is deep inside her throat and she gags as he keeps her down on his cock... Then when she thinks she is going to choke on his cock he releases her head... She takes a deep breath and coughs... He puts his hands on her head again and forces her down. He stands up and starts moving his hips... He thrusts his erection into her mouth as she struggles to keep her balance because her hands are tied on her back... She moans and gags as he fucks her mouth faster and faster... He groans loudly as he brutally violates her mouth... She sucks and licks his cock as it slams into her... Then he pushes her head down again and she feels his body shock against her face as his cum explodes into her mouth... She gags and swallows as he fills her mouth with his warm milk...

Then the doorbell rings, and he slides her mouth off his cock and makes her sit on the floor while he pulls up his pants. As he goes to answer the door she sits on the floor panting, trying to get her breath back. He opens the door, it's some charity guy. She's aware that he can see her sit there, naked and chained up and she holds her breath as her boyfriend gives him some money. She feels humiliated because someone could have seen her like that.

She gets angry with him again for doing this to her. He turns around and looks at her. He grins. Then he starts taking off his clothes in front of her while telling her that he is going to remind her whose girlfriend she is, and that he is punishing her for flirting with other men. She holds her breath as he is telling her this. She looks at his body as he undresses. He looks at her sitting on the floor with her hands tied behind her back and he smiles. She sees his cock stiffen slowly as he takes off his shoes and socks. He stands in front of her, naked. She looks up at him and feels herself get horny against her will.

She knows there's nothing she can do to stop him from doing whatever he wants to do and she feels helpless. He walks towards her and picks her up. He makes her sit on the couch and kneels in front of her. He forces her legs open and looks at her glistening cunt. He then buries his face between her legs and she gasps when she feels his tongue penetrate her slit. She squirms under his touch, trying to get away, but there's no point in struggling as he holds her body down with his hands while he sucks and licks her clit. His mouth on her clit is too much for her and she cums... She shakes and trembles and feels his tongue lap up her sticky cum...drinking her juices... He looks up at her and she sees his face wet from her cunt.

He sits next to her on the couch and orders her to sit in his lap. She looks at him angrily but obeys... He holds up his cock and she knows he wants her to slide her cunt over it. She lowers herself slowly on his cock and she moans when his cock is buried all the way inside her. He strokes her body as she slowly grinds herself against him. He pulls her close and puts his lips on her breasts, greedily sucking her nipples... His hands are on her ass, gripping her tight, pushing her down on his cock... She moans in his ear and he keeps on licking her breasts, tasting her skin... The sounds he makes drive her wild and she closes her eyes as she fucks herself on her throbbing hard erection... He stops sucking her breasts and pulls her close towards him, holding her tight... He starts moving his hips up and down...fucking her...slowly at first, but increasing the pace every time his cock penetrates her.

She hears him breathe heavily as he slams his cock inside her...fucking her hard and wild... She whimpers and moans every time she comes down on his cock... She shivers and clenches his cock with her muscles as she cums on him... He pushes her away from him so he can watch her cum on his hard flesh... He strokes her breasts when she arches her back and shakes violently... He feels her cum ooze out of her, dripping onto the base of his cock...

Then he lets her slide off his cock and pulls her to the dinner table by the chain. He bends her over and starts stroking her back. He spreads her puffy cunt with his fingers and licks them off... She knows he's going to fuck her hard and she can't even clench the edge of the table with her hands because she's cuffed. He positions his cock against her slit and lets it rest in her opening. Then he pulls the chain, forcing her to arch her back. When she can't arch any further he thrusts his cock inside her, feeling her shiver... He keeps her back arched and starts pounding into her, fucking her hard, using her... He asks her who she belongs to and she moans "you" as he impales her on his cock... Her pelvis his the table every time he slams into her...she hears the sucking noises his cock makes inside her and she hears the skin of his belly splat against the skin of her ass... She whimpers and shakes while he keeps pulling her back by the chain... Finally she cums, practically screaming... He keeps fucking her till her cum is dripping down his balls, till all he hears is her moan and whimper...

Then he pulls her off the table and makes her sit on her knees on the floor. He forces her to bend over till her head and shoulders are pinned against the floor. Her cheek is pressed against the cold floor. Her hands still tied behind her back. He puts his hand on her ass, and strokes her slit with his other hand. Then he moves his wet fingers out of her slit, towards her asshole. He starts rubbing her tight little asshole with his sticky wet fingers. When he thinks it's wet enough he spreads her ass cheeks and positions his cock on her hole.

She groans as he pushes the head of his cock in slowly but deliberately... When it finally pops in he leans over her and slides his cock into her incredibly tight and warm ass... She moans again. His body covers her and he starts moving in and out of her. He pins her down on the floor while fucking her ass harder and deeper with every impact. She just whimpers and moans as he works her out, as he uses her helpless body, taking advantage of her...teaching her a lesson... He pulls her up straight and holds her by her breasts...she feels his body go rigid and his grip tighten... She gasps and then she feels his cum fill her ass...his warm cum inside her... He keeps on fucking her ass till his cock is soft enough to take out. She sits on her knees and feels his cum drip out of her ass. She looks at him. He's panting from the effort of fucking her so hard. Then he gets the keys for the locks and the cuffs and releases her. She looks at him and despite being furious about what he did to her today she kisses him. He holds her tight and smiles...