Teaching Her Sister Ch. 1

Story Info
Marry shows off and loses control.
2.5k words
4.26
131.2k
10
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mseaking
mseaking
405 Followers

This story will be in three parts. The first story, teaching her sister, and the second, twisting her sister, sister learns to love, will be sent in at the same time. I hope they get posted close together.

Now let me tell you the spelling in my stories sucks and I know it! The grammar is bad and I know it! You don’t need to tell me. If it upsets you don’t read it! Other wise enjoy…Sam

*****

“She was dumped by another guy and wants to come stay with us for a while. I told her it would be ok.” My wife was braking it to me gently over the phone while I was at work. I told her you would pick her up at the airport and because I have to work late the two of you could have dinner and then come home. I should be home from work by the time you get there.”

Terry’s sister was a 25-year-old brat! She had been badly spoiled by her dad until his death and now no one could make her happy so she had went through a lot of guys in the last few years. What she did have going for her was she was beautiful! She looked a lot like terry had at that age, also 5’ 9” with an hour glass figure. I really would enjoy seeing her, if she just wasn’t such a bitch!

“Ok, ok I’ll pick her up but I won’t be nice to her!” I said to Terry.

“Yes you will if you want any thing I have this weekend! Now get off the phone and go get her.” Terry was laughing as she hung up the phone.

I pulled up to the gate at LAX and there she was standing but the loading zone. God she did look good! She had on a light blue summer dress that came to mid thigh. Her hair was cut short giving her neck that long thin look I looked so much. She waved at me setting her big 36C’s shaking all over her chest. I felt my dick twitch as I looked at her through the trucks windshield.

I jumped out and ran around to her. “High Mary!”

“Oh high Sam! God a happy face!” she started to cry, “I’m sorry, I a, a oh shit.”

The dam really broke and I pulled her up to my chest as she sobbed. “It’s ok baby you are here with us and you will be ok. Terry and I are here to help you all we can.” I pushed her back looking into her blue yes. I kissed each one tasting her tears, “You will be fine, now come on let’s get your stuff in the truck.”

I tossed her bags in the back and opened the door for her. She held my hand as she stepped up to slip in. I let my eyes drop to her long legs and was reworded with a fast glimpse of white lace panties before she pulled me down kissing me softly on the lips.

“Thanks for taking me in Sam I know you think I’m a pain in the ass.”

I ran back around getting in next to her, “Mary honey I don’t think you are a pain in the ass I know it! You are my wife’s sister and I love her so I will take care of you,” I looked at her as I started the motor, “But I am not your dad. I don’t spoil Terry and I won’t spoil you, but I will take care of you if you let me.”

Mary was quiet as we drove to the stake house. I jumped out and went around to open the truck door for her. I was hopping to catch another look at her panty-covered crotch as she slid out. I again let my eyes go down to her bare thighs as she slid out and slipped one foot to the ground. Yep there it was! Nice, white and dam shaved!

I looked up to find her looking at me; “Did you enjoy that?”

“Enjoy what?”

“Looking up my dress! I saw you! You were looking up my dress. Did you like it?”

What the hell I thought, “Well yes I did! You do have nice legs and me being a leg man sister or no sister I looked!”

She just smiled taking my hand as we walked to the door of the place. We waited about 5 minutes for our table and she pulled my arm around her waist as we stood there, then again as we went to our table she just held my hand. I was enjoying the closeness and when we got to the booth she slid in half way so that when I sat down again we were very close.

We talked about Terry and things she was doing and about my work. She told me about her last boy friend telling me that he had smacked her around and that was why she had left him. We grew quit as we ate and she smiled at me.

“Terry told my that you are very much a voyeur. Is that true?”

I looked at her over the top of my glass of beer. “Umm I don’t think that is any of your business is it?”

“Oh come on tell me about it!” she pushed my leg with her as our thighs were still touching.

“Ok then, yes I am! I love woman and I love to look at them,” I slipped my hand down and pulled her dress up to her hip thinking I would shock her into another direction, “Do you want to show off for me?”

“Maybe.” Was all she said but she didn’t pull her dress down either!

I couldn’t see much because of the tablecloth as we finished our meal. I paid the bill and stood giving Mary my hand as she slid out of the booth. She watched my eyes as her dress pulled up high on her legs reveling her panties to me and any one else that was looking! She stood up letting it fall into place smiling at me as she watched my face. Again she took my hand as we walked out of the place.

I thought my dick would explode when we got to the truck and she lifted her dress high up to her waist showing me her panty covered pussy before she got into the truck. I just looked and smiled as I went to my side and slipped in next to her. She had slipped over to setting close to me. Her dress was up around her hips letting me see her lace covered crotch. She pulled my face down to her and kissed me softly.

“Thanks for dinner Sam!”

“Thanks for letting me look at your legs! Dam they are nice!”

“Terry filled me in all about you and how you like things. I think she was trying to worn me so that if I saw the two of you doing something I would be ok with it. I don’t think she knows that I get off on showing off to!”

I pulled into the drive way and was just about to get out when Mary stopped me, “Here take these will you!” she lifted her ass off of the truck seat and slipped her panties off! “You might like these.” She said with a smile.

I could feel how wet the crotch of the tine little piece of cloth that had been between her pussy lips! I put them to my nose taking in her sent.

“Well this should be interesting!” was all I could think to say.

Part 2

That night the two girls talked like Magpies. I slipped out to my shop and drank some beer leaving them alone to get all the gossiping out of the way. By the time I got back into the house they were both in bed and a sleep. The next morning Terry woke me up with a hot cup of coffee. She had on a baby doll pajama top and as she slipped onto the bed I could see that was all as I got a flash of her necked box.

“Mary thought she was a little hard on you. She told me all about flashing you and holding hands and she thought it was funny that she was able to give you a hard on just by letting you look.” Terry smiled at me; “You like that young stuff?”

I took a sip of the coffee as I let my other hand run over her leg and up to her thigh, “Well she is easy on the eyes, but she has no idea what she has let her self in for.” I sat my cup down pulling Terry down with me, “I am going to get a little hard on her.” I looked at her, “ That is if you tell me it’s ok.”

“She was a little cocky about it.” Terry sat up and moved over me taking my morning hard dick in her hand, “It might be a good thing, OHHHhhhhh,” She slipped her self down over my dick taking it all the way in, in one slow movement! I closed my eyes as she rocked slowly back and fourth, “Umm to take her down a notch or two. Ohh, Ohh DON”T MOVE! Just let me do it! Umm oh yes that’s it baby! Let me fuck you! Ohhh!”

Terry leaned over me grinding her clit into my pubic bone as I took her tits in my hand pulling her nipples.

“Oh GOD SAM, CUMING oh so easy. Umm yes cuminggggggg nowwwwwwwww ohhhhhhhh Sammm ohhhhhhhhh!”

I held her as she shook on me. I could feel the muscles in her vagina flexing as she came falling down on me kissing me hard as she tried to get air through her nose. I held her as she finished humping her self on me and her kisses became softer.

“Someday I will make you cum in the morning my man.” She whispered to me as I held her with my dick still hard and soaking deep in her.

“Well I don’t think so,” I have never been able to get off with a piss hard, “But I like that after all these years you still try!” I slapped her on the ass, “Now if you are quit through abusing me I could stand to go to the bath room.” Terry moved off of me and my dick smacked into my belly with a wet pop. I slipped out of bed and standing turned to look at her as she spread out across the bed enjoying the after glow and letting me look at her open wet pussy.

“About your sister.”

Terry just smiled at me, Knock your self out baby. I will help you take her down a peg or two!”

“Where is she?”

“In the kitchen.”

“Ok then, come on. Lets get started!”

I picked up my cup and started to the kitchen. I knew as long as I could hold my piss I could keep it hard and I thought it would be fun to see just how far Mary would let it go. She looked up from the paper as I walked into the room moving to the coffeepot. Mary had a shocked look on her face as she looked at me 9” dick bobbing in front of me as I moved. I leaned back on the counter as I took a sip of the hot liquid with my dick sticking out stiffly in front of me. Terry sat down across from her sister.

“Ok Mary here is the deal. If you are going to live here you will do it my way or no way. You will not wear anything with out me seeing it first. You will be treated just like I treat your sister and I will not ask you to do any thing I would not ask her to do. You will either get a job or be the housewife I do not care witch but you will do something. If you stay home and take care of the house you will get an allowance. Just remember it’s my house and my rules. Oh yes and you had better treat Terry like a quean! She is all I have and all I want. I didn’t ask for you to come here and I don’t need for you to be here. Remember that!”

Her eyes moved back and fourth from my face to my hard dick. I could tell she was thinking hard about what I had said. Her eyes went back to my cock

“You are free to leave at any time. It is up to you.”

Mary looked at Terry then back at my cock. “Is, is it ok with you Terry?”

“Yes Mary it is, but remember I have been married to him for a long time and I know what he wants and likes. Sam will be good for you as long as you do it his way. If you don’t want to stay with us we understand,” Terry stood up and moved to me. She kissed me softly then looked back at Mary, “It is up to you.”

I pulled Terry in front of me and slipped my dick between her legs. I pulled her back tight to me pushing in as she moved. I pulled her little top up to about her belly button knowing the tip of my dick would be pushed through Terry’s hairless lips so Mary could see it. I moved enjoying the feel and watching Mary’s face as I slipped it back and fourth. Her eyes went to her sisters’ pussy and as I pushed out letting my dick slip through Mary licked her lips.

"Well I asked her what do you think? Do you want to live here with us?”

Terry groaned softly as I moved my dick over her clit, slowly pushing back and fourth. She put her hands on her thighs bending over giving me better access to her. Mary was like a deer in headlights as she watched Terry getting closer and closet to cuming.

“OH god Sam hurry! Do it to me!” I moved harder and Terry shook again as she cam on me! “Ohhhhhh Sammy ooh god! Ho!”

Mary’s eyes were as big as saucers as she watched her sister getting off on me. Mary didn’t have any idea that being watched like that turned her sister on like nothing else. We had found that out with Betty.

Terry pulled away from me again making my dick slap into my tummy! It glissaded with her juices as she took it in her hand and stroked it slowly back and fourth.

“You haven’t answered me Mary do you want to stay with us or not!”

I could see she was shaking as she looked at the two of us, “Um, well I a guess so. I mean yes, yes I will stay if you will have me!”

mseaking
mseaking
405 Followers