Teaching Hoda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She regarded him seriously. "Nothing should ever happen that you do not want. Just because I want it --"

He interrupted her. "I want you to use your mouth on my penis, please."

"Very well," she said. Her hand reached out to grip his shaft. It was the first time she'd touched him there. It made him jump. She brought her mouth down and kissed the tip. Then she snaked her tongue around the rim of the glans.

He gave a strangled cry.

"What is it? Are you alright?" she asked, alarmed.

"Yes, sorry," he said. "I didn't expect it to feel that good. I'm ready now. You may continue."

She bent to her work once more. When she ran her tongue around his glans, he did not cry out, but simply moaned softly. Taking this as encouragement, she took the tip in her mouth, then slowly took more and more, swirling her tongue around like an eel, until he was entirely enclosed in her mouth and throat. Then she withdrew almost completely, then came rushing back down. Repeat.

Hoda was grunting like a bull. She knew that he wouldn't be able to withstand her for long, and she didn't care. She wanted his seed in her mouth. Then it happened. With a great cry, he reached his climax, pumping into her mouth as she squeezed his balls. Some she swallowed, and some escaped her mouth and ran down her chin and onto his balls.

She withdrew when he stopped twitching, wiped off her mouth with the back of her hand, and moved up to nestle against him. The moon was high in the sky now, and she looked up at him and was startled to see tears on his cheeks. "Oh my darling, what's wrong?" she cried.

"It's fine," he said. "That was just so intense. I never knew it could be like that -- that good." He looked down at her and smiled. "Now I know why people go nuts for it."

She smiled and lay back down against him. He put his arm around her. After a few minutes, she said, "There is yet more for us to do."

"I don't think I'm ready for the main event yet," he confessed.

"I know. But in the meantime, I would like it if you used your mouth on my sex. Would you do that for me?"

"I would love to, but I don't know how."

"Here, I'll show you," she said. "Let's go build up the fire so there's more light." They put another log on and stirred it. Soon there was firelight all around the camp. She sat in the moss and leaned against a tree, drawing up her knees and spreading her legs so that the firelight shone on her vulva.

He came up and knelt beside her. "It's beautiful," he said.

She smiled. "Thank you, my sweet. Now you see here on either side, these are the outer labia. And you can see between them, these are the inner labia. Down here is my vaginal opening, where your penis goes when the time comes." Her eyes twinkled. "Further down, behind the vagina, is my anus. Everybody knows what that's for. When you are pleasuring a vulva, you want to avoid the anus, as its discharge can irritate the vagina or even cause an infection.

"Now, all of the vulva is sexually sensitive. But this spot up at the top, you see where the inner labia come together? That is where the clitoris is, and that, my dear friend, is the spot. Just as your penis is your spot, the clitoris is my spot."

"So I should just lick that, then?" he asked.

"Well, that's the thing," she said. "You don't want to go diving tongue-first onto the clitoris; it's usually better to work up to it. If you spend some time on the vulva at large before you get to the clitoris, that's generally a positive thing. (And the inner thighs welcome your attention as well, by the way.) You'll be able to tell how aroused the woman is during the festivities, and when you feel it's right, you can kick it up a notch by going to the clitoris.

"Also note that you don't have to stay on the clitoris once you get there. You can continue to move around. But eventually, there comes a time in the proceedings when you want to go to the clitoris and stay there until she comes.

"And again, it's perfectly acceptable to ask if you're unsure what to do. And I will give you verbal feedback while you work."

"Wow, that's a lot to take in," he said.

"Sorry. I get carried away sometimes," she said. "Do you have any questions?"

"So I lick or suck?"

"Both. Either. Mix it up. But when it gets down to the final clit time, you wanna keep a steady rhythm. Don't mix it up so much at that point. Apply suction and flick with the tongue. That's your finishing move. Consistency is the key."

"Okay," he said, "I think I'm ready."

She knelt up and kissed him passionately, then moved to the bedrolls again and lay down on her back with her knees up and her legs spread wide. He followed close behind and lay down on his belly, leaning on his elbows with his face at the juncture of her thighs. He caught her scent, and it intoxicated him; he told her so.

"Where's a good place to start?" he asked.

"Inner thigh or outer labia works well," she replied.

"Okay, here I go," he said. "And thank you again. This is amazing. You're amazing." He began nibbling her thigh, moving slowly to the center. He tried to apply the principles she'd taught him. He played. He found that there were many interesting things one could do with the vulva -- tonguing the outer and inner labia, probing the vagina with his tongue, and of course the clitoris. When he got to it the first time, she gasped and arched her back. It made him feel powerful. He backed off from it then, and spent more time playing. During the times when she could talk, she made suggestions and offered encouragement. By and by he made his way back to the clitoris. There was a change in her, and he sensed without needing to ask that now was the time to knuckle down. He fixed his mouth over the nodule and began flicking it with his tongue, as she had suggested.

"That's it," she gasped. "Steady... Rhythm... Don't... Stop..." She didn't last long. With a cry, she was coming. His head was tossed like a ship in a storm as she shuddered and writhed for some moments. Finally she pushed his head away saying, "Stop stop stop."

"I'm sorry," he said. "I --"

"No, it's alright," she assured him. "I forgot to tell you, sometimes it gets really sensitive after orgasm. Not always, but sometimes. Thank you my darling, that was wonderful. Are you sure you've never done this before?"

"Pretty sure," he chuckled. "But I accept the compliment."

"Hoda."

"Yeah?"

"Are you erect?"

"Why, yes."

"On your back now, please," she said. "Still one last thing to show you."

He lay on his back as she asked, his penis pointing straight at the moon. She moved next to him and straddled his thighs, just below his penis. She took it in her hands. "This last thing's pretty simple," she said. "There are many positions, but for your first time, I think this will be best. I'm going to get you slippery." So saying, she pulled him into her mouth and began liberally coating him in her saliva. "I'm as wet as that lake over there," she said, "but when it comes to lubrication, the more the merrier. Do you have any questions?"

"I don't think so."

"Alright then, here we go." So saying, she moved up and fixed his member to her entrance. Slowly she impaled herself upon him until their pubic hair meshed together.

"Wow," he said. "And I thought your mouth felt good."

"We're just getting started," she said, smiling. Slowly she raised herself up, and then came down fast. He gasped. "What do you think of that?"

"I think I'm going to have a hard time lasting long," he said. He moved his hands over her belly and breasts.

She arched her back and pressed herself into his hands. She reached back behind herself and stroked his balls. "This is your first time," she said. "Don't worry so much about lasting long. You've more than satisfied me. Follow your bliss." She began a steady up and down movement. After a few moments, he began meeting her on the downstroke, thrusting up into her. "Yes, darling," she breathed. "Use your thumb on my clit." He did so. She began moaning uncontrollably and sped up her movements. They were both building towards something powerful.

She came first with a glad cry and continued to bounce up and down. As her vagina convulsed around him, he went over the edge, flooding her with his hot spunk and moaning her name.

After a time, their movements slowed and then stopped. She climbed off his flagging penis and nestled next to him. He put his arm around her shoulders and turned to look into her eyes. She met his gaze. They kissed, and then lay back again, looking up at the moon and the stars. "Sara," he said.

"Mm?"

"What does this mean to you?"

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"You kept calling me darling," he said.

She smiled. "I suppose I did. A term of endearment, no question about it. I won't deny that I have feelings for you. That's why I wanted to share pleasures in the first place. What does that mean to you?"

"It means I can relax. Because I have feelings for you, too. I've known since you started walking back towards me on the road. When did you know?"

"I knew when I tried to walk away from you on the road."

"So now what do we do?" he asked.

"We rinse off in the lake, and then try to clean the drippings off of your bedroll," she said. "Then we'll go to sleep, you take first watch, and in the morning we'll return to the road and continue on towards Volumnia. And with any luck there will be a repeat of tonight, every night. I only taught you the basics, you know. There is much more I can show you."

He gathered her into his arms and held her close. "That all sounds amazing," he whispered.

"Well, except for cleaning the bedroll," he added.

* * *

The next morning, they made their way back to the road, using Sara's ring to ensure that their trysting place would remain undiscovered. Hoda said that they probably didn't need to be quite so careful. But better safe than sorry, as she pointed out. As they made their way down the road, he asked her, "So how far is it to Volumnia, anyway?"

"If we hurry, about seven days. If we take it easy, which I advocate, we'll get there in ten. There are three nice towns between here and there."

"I'm really glad I met you, Sara," he said seriously.

She smiled sidelong at him. "I'm glad I met you, too, Hoda." She took his hand, and they went together.


12