Teaching Kaci

Story Info
College professor teaches student about sex.
4k words
4.41
134.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Baxter72
Baxter72
340 Followers

I

I am—or was until very recently—a professor of English at a small but very expensive New England college. I had worked there for about 30 years—from the age of thirty—and while retirement was mandatory at the age of 65, I decided to take mine at 60 and devote what remained of my life to writing.

One of the first things I decided to write about was Kaci, a young lady who had enchanted my final year at the college.

One of my major courses wasFreshman Composition, which all freshmen were required to take since most first-year students performed abysmally in their writing.

The class was large, about 40 students, and nearly evenly divided between men and women. Each semester I was allowed to appoint an intern from the class who would assist me in the routine tasks of handing out and collecting papers, filing books, helping with research, etc. The job paid $7.50 an hour, and the hours were 2-5 five days a week, with some of the work to be done after class in my office.

The internship was open to anyone, but it was understood that I would appoint someone I expected to be an "A" student based on their high school record. Since the intern appointment was made early in the semester, I asked that each candidate submit a photo of themselves with their application, since I was not yet able to associate a name with a face.

Six persons applied for the position, five of them women and one man. Most of the applications were routine, and all of the candidates were acceptable. But I got a shock when I got to the last one.Kaci Anderson. She had included a photo of herself all right. Dark-haired, pretty and slender, she was sitting on the stump of a tree in some forest. And she was completely naked.

She was positioned sideways so that while the photo was revealing, it was not obscene in any way. But her head and enchanting smile was turned to the camera. I was trying to think of whom she looked like when I realized it was the movie actress Katie Holmes.

At the end of the next day's class, I approached her. "Kaci? Will you stop in my office today when your classes are over?"

"All right," she responded.

When she appeared in my office around 2:30, she was wearing the traditional student garb of jeans and in this case a gray sweatshirt with the name of the school on it. She was about five foot six with long and curly dark hair.

"Sit down," I suggested.

She sat opposite my desk. I took out her application and her photo.

"This is one of the most unusual applications I have had for this job," I said, looking at her photo. "I have never had someone submit a naked picture of themselves before"

"It was the only one I had," she said shyly.

"Really? That's a little hard to believe. And who took it?"

"I have a digital camera, and it has a self-timer, so I took it," she replied.

"And you could not have taken a headshot instead?" I asked.

She did not reply.

I laughed. "I'll tell you what. I admire your ingenuity and nerve. All of the six applicants for the job are acceptable, but none of them had your courage. So if you would like to have the job, I will appoint you to it."

"I would like to have the job," she said with a smile.

II

I did not find out until a week later when she was in my office filing books that there had been a method in the madness of Kaci's nude photo.

"Professor Baxter, can I ask you something?" she asked, sitting opposite my desk.

"Of course."

"I have a problem."

"Which is?"

"Going to college is supposed to be a learning experience, right?"

"Right."

"Well, I'm learning a lot academically, thanks to classes like yours, but I'm still in kindergarten when it comes to social relationships...and physical relationships."

"What do you mean?"

"My father is a Methodist minister, and I was raised in a very strict household. The only interaction I was allowed to have with boys was at the church. As a result, I know NOTHING about dating or how men and women are supposed to relate to each other."

"I imagine you may learn that at college."

"I can't."

"Why?"

She looked embarrassed. "Because I'm eighteen years old, and I'm still a virgin. I don't know anything! And I'm not going to admit to someone I date that I'm a virgin. It would make me look ridiculous—like a hick. Some boys have already asked me out, but I've turned every one down because of that."

"I don't know what to tell you."

She hesitated." Would you teach me?"

"Teach you what?"

"About sex."

I laughed. "This is my last year at the college before retirement. I've been here thirty years, and in all that time I have never had a physical relationship with a student or ever exchanged grades for sex—although that offer has been made to me a half dozen times."

She leaned forward. "Let me finish before you say no. I've done some research, so I know you're a widower who lives alone in a nice old house near the river. So it would not be adultery on your part. And for obvious reasons, I know that you would not tell anyone—and neither would I. I think you're a really nice person, and I trust you."

I thought about it. Thiswasmy last year. Shewasvery beautiful—and avirginto boot. The temptation was hard to resist. So I did not.

"Okay, I'll tell you what. As I said, this is my last year, so I'm going to do something that I've never done in the past. Since you're obviously going to be an 'A' student, grades are not involved here. And since you're very pretty, and I'm very flattered that you have asked me, I'm going to agree to it—and hope for the best."

She smiled. "Great!"

"Exactly what is it you want me to teach you?"

"Everything! Petting, foreplay, oral sex, real sex—whatever."

I laughed. "Sounds like this could be a full semester course."

"If you want it to, that would be all right me. I want to learn everything, but I want to learn it from someone who would be gentle, considerate and kind—and I think that's you."

"I'm very flattered. So I take it, you would also want me to take your virginity?"

"Of course."

Now IknewI could not resist her. "I've never had a virgin."

"Really? Then this will be your first time too in a sense." She smiled.

"Okay, this is what we'll do," I began. "Since you apparently already know where I live, you can come down to my house around seven p.m. this Friday. Probably no one will see you, but carry a couple of books just in case."

"Okay." She smiled. "I can't thank you enough."

"I think it's I who should thank you. I'm very honored to be the one."

III

I never had any doubt that I was doing the right thing. Kaci was of legal age, 18, I was not married, and after all, Iwasher teacher. Why should I not teach her things other than Freshman Composition? Especially since she asked? Despite the difference in our ages—42 years—I felt fully qualified to handle the job. Plus, I was looking forward to taking my first virgin.

My house was about 150 years old, very charming and comfortable, and I had it set for the occasional: a crackling fire was in the fireplace, the comfortable couch was before it, and a bottle of French Chardonnay and two glasses were on the table beside the couch.

Kaci arrived at the appointed time, 7 p.m. on Friday, and carrying books as I had suggested. She was wearing a blue denim dress, with brass buttons down the front, low-heeled white shoes, and a magenta-colored scarf around her neck. She looked beautiful.

"I didn't wear any stockings or pantyhose," she said, obviously nervous, "Is that all right?"

"It's very all right. Like most men, I don't like pantyhose....Come and sit by the fire." I motioned her over. "And let me pour you some fine French white wine."

She smiled. "I don't think you're supposed to be offering your students alcohol."

"I'm not supposed to be taking their virginity either, so I guess a little wine is okay." I poured a glass for her and for myself, sat down beside her and handed her the glass. "This is how I think it should go," I said. "I think we should do this in stages so that you're not hit with everything all in one night. So if it's okay with you, we'll leave your virginity intact for tonight and instead indulge in the kind of foreplay which might lead up to that. How does that sound?"

"It sounds wonderful to me," she said, obviously relieved. "I was nervous about doing everything in the same night as well."

I took a sip of the wine and moved closer to her. "Okay, this is what we'll do. We'll pretend that I'm the guy you're out on a date with. You like this guy and are willing to fool around with him—but not go all the way. Does that sound okay?"

"Yes."

I put the glass down on the table beside the couch. She drained hers before putting it down. I could see she was still nervous. "Okay, the first thing is that he will kiss you." I leaned over, put my hand behind her head, pulled her to me and kissed her. It was a long and lingering kiss, and after a little prodding on my part, her tongue was moving around inside my mouth. I had not realized ahead of time that just kissing her would be one of the most erotic experiences I have ever had, and I could actually feel myself beginning to get an erection. Amazing.

"The next thing the guy is going to do is to try and caress you," I said, as I reached my right hand over and fondled the area of her breast.

"I have to tell you in advance that they're pretty small," she said apologetically.

"I'm sure they're the right size for your height and weight. What do you weigh—a hundred and ten?"

"A hundred and five," she said...as I unbuttoned the top button of her dress.

"The next thing the guy is going to do is to try and undress you. How far you let him go is up to you. In this case, I would suggest you let him go pretty far."

And she did. I unbuttoned all seven of the brass buttons, then unfastened the belt at her waist. I pushed the dress apart. She was wearing a matching and frilly white bra and panties, which were obviously new. I pulled her close and reached behind her back to unfasten her bra. "One trick you might want to remember is to get a bra which fastens in the front," I said. "That way, whoever unfastens it will find it easier."

"Should I be taking notes on this?" she asked softly.

I smiled. "I don't think that will be necessary. I think you'll remember" I pulled the bra from her body. While her breasts were small, they also were quite beautiful, with penny-size maroon nipples. I bent over and kissed each one of them. She was beginning to breathe a little more rapidly.

"Stand up," I said. "Stand in front of me."

She did so. Now I could see that she was blushing. I reached over and taking the waistband of her panties on either side slowly pulled them down over her thighs and knees until finally they were draped around her ankles. Her little brunette bush was glistening like a new present. "You have the most beautiful little muffin I have ever seen," I said.

She smiled. "What did you call it?"

"Your muffin."

"I like that. It sounds a lot nicer than some of the other words I've heard."

"And from here, it looks like it could even be a cream-filled muffin."

She laughed. "Not yet, but maybe later."

"Let me taste it." I leaned over and kissed it, taking a moment to caress her slit, visible at the bottom, with my tongue. I could feel her trembling.

"I think my legs are getting weak," she said softly. "Can I sit down?"

"You can sit across my lap," I suggested, and she did so. "Put your arms around me and spread your legs a little." She did so. "One of the guy tricks is to kiss a girl just before you're going to do something, so she can't object verbally." I kissed her hard and deep, then slipped my middle finger into her tight slit. She drew in her breath sharply. To my surprise, I felt that she was already wet.

"You're nice and slick," I said.

"Aroused I think is what you call it," she said softly.

That gave me my chance. "Speaking of aroused," I said, "You are making my pants tighter all the time. Would you mind if I took it out?"

"No," she whispered.

I unzipped my fly and pulled it out. My size is probably average or normal, but having a naked virgin in my lap was making it quite a bit larger than normal.

She looked down at it, and a little apprehension grew in her eyes. "That's not going to fit," she said.

"Oh yes it will. Especially if we can get you this wet next time."

"I think that should be easy."

"I think so too. I'm looking forward to it. But I think we will bring Lesson One to an end with mutual demonstrations of oral sex."

"Okay."

"Get on your knees in front of me."

She did so.

"Now kiss the end of my penis and take it in your mouth," I said.

She did so. She choked a little at first and smiled up at me apologetically. But gradually she got use to how much she could take in. And she slowly began to take in more.

"Use your tongue." I suggested.

She did so, swirling it around.

"What's another name for penis beginning with a C?" I asked her.

"....Cock?" she asked softly.

"Yes. Do you like sucking my cock?"

She nodded her head.

"Say it?"

"I love sucking your cock."

"Guys love it when nice pretty girls like you talk dirty to them, so remember that too. The more dirty words you can use, the better a guy will like it."

"Then does that mean you're going to...fuckme next time?" she asked.

She was learning fast. "That mean's I'm going to fuck you next time. But this time I can't hold back much longer. If you suck it one more time, I'm going to come in your mouth. But don't worry. It's only about an ounce of semen, which I have been told tastes a little peppery, a little salty. Just keep swallowing, okay?"

She nodded. Then she took my cock in her mouth again, went about halfway down it and began to suck and use her tongue in earnest.

There was no way I could have held back even if I had wanted to. I exploded into her mouth—and watched her swallow every drop.

Finally she looked up and smiled, cum dribbling from the corner of her mouth. Her nose and eyes were running like she had a cold. "Was that all right?" she asked.

I smiled back. "That was very all right. Are you sure you haven't done this before?"

"Never!" She smiled.

"Then I would have to say that you're a natural, young lady. And now it's my turn. Lie on the floor in front of the fire."

She sat on the floor in front of me. Suddenly she realized she was facing a large bay window. "What if someone sees us?" she asked.

"What if they do? What we're doing might be unethical, but it's perfectly legal. If they happen to see a beautiful naked virgin, it will be their lucky day."

She smiled. "Okay." She laid down on the rug in front of the fire. I sat there for a moment to marvel at the beauty of her naked body—and to realize how luckyIwas. "I'm going to put my tongue inside you and try to get you aroused," I said. "Then I want you to try and come in my mouth. Do you think you could do that?"

She smiled. "I think so."

I got down on the rug beside her and spread her legs. Then I got down between her legs and began to lick her slit. And she began to softly moan.

It did not take her long to come, and she taste as good as peaches.

"Was that all right?" she asked sitting up.

"That was very all right. Lesson Two next Friday."

"Great!"

IV

Kaci arrived promptly at seven p.m. the next Friday. This time she was wearing a white cotton eyelet sort of dress with buttons from the waist to a little collar at the neck, above which was a blood-red silk scarf around her neck. She also had on low-heeled white shoes. And she was carrying a red rose.

"This is for you," she said, handing it to me with a smile.

"Thank you. I'm honored," I said, letting her in. "You looking very virginal."

"That was the intention."

"And does the red silk have any symbolic meaning?"

"What do you think?" she asked.

"I bought a bottle of expensive champagne and have it chilling in the bedroom, so would you like to get right to it?"

"Sure."

I took her hand and led her into the bedroom. I had already opened the champagne, so I poured her a glass. "To you," I said.

"To you." She drank it.

The coverlet of the bed had already been turned down. She turned to look at it and saw the large window at the end of the room—and a house about 50 feet away.

"Shouldn't we close the drapes?" she asked.

"I don't think so. The only person living there is a retired professor, Max Cohen, who is about eighty. I doubt he can see this far." In fact, I had told Max earlier in the day that if he wanted to watch something better than television, he ought to train his eyes on this window about seven o'clock. With professorial loyalty, I thought it would be a treat for him.

"All right."

I poured her another glass of champagne. She drained that one too and put the glass down.

"I want to undress you," I said.

"All right."

I unbuttoned her to the waist and unfastened her belt. Then I pulled the dress from her shoulders and let it slide down to the floor. She was wearing white lace panties and a bra—and guess what? The bra fastened in the front. I unhooked it and let it fall to the floor. I bent over and kissed both of her nipples, which were already beginning to get hard. Then I got down on my knees, put my fingers in the waistband of her panties and slowly pulled them down to her ankles. She stepped out of them. I kissed and licked her muffin again.

"Put your hands on your head and turn around—just in case Mr. Cohen is watching," I suggested. "I'm sure he would love to take a look at your beautiful muffin."

She did so. She seemed to be getting less and less embarrassed at being naked all the time. I kissed both sides of her naked bottom. "You have the firmest and most beautiful bottom I've ever kissed," I said.

She turned back again. "I was a gymnast in high school."

"I see....And your bottom is virgin as well, right?"

At first she didn't understand what I meant, then she got it. "Yes."

"Well, we may have to take care of that at a later time." I stood, picked her up in my arms and carried her to the bed, where I deposited her carefully. I pulled the covers off the bed. "We don't want anything to be covered up," I said.

She smiled. "Just in case Mr. Cohen is watching."

"Right."

"Are we going to ruin your sheet?" she asked with concern. "Are you going to be able to wash it?"

"Who cares?" I undressed fully. I wanted both of us to be naked. "Sorry I don't look as good as you," I said.

"Actually, you look pretty good for someone your age," she responded. "You must work out."

"I do. Especially recently."

She looked down "And your thing is just as big as before."

"Thanks to you."

"Are you sure it's going to fit?"

"Once I lubricate you, it will." I climbed on the bed and knelt between her thighs. I have seen many beautiful sights in my life, but I don't think I have ever seen anything as beautiful as what lay before me: the lovely and naked Kaci.

"One thing you didn't bring up, but you should have was the matter of a condom," I said. "You should always make sure your boyfriend has and uses a condom. You don't want to get pregnant in the first year of college."

"Sorry, I didn't think of it," she said.

"We'll forgive you this time since you're new at it, but don't forget it again. In my case, that's not necessary since I had a vasectomy ten years ago, so I'm only shooting blanks. I don't have to use a condom with you."

"Good. Because I want to feel you."

"And I want to feel you." I bent down and began lubricating her with my tongue, and as if on cue, she began to softly moan, as she slipped her fingers into her pubic hair.

Baxter72
Baxter72
340 Followers
12