Teaching Kate a Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
starova
starova
147 Followers

He was right about one thing. The sooner she got this out of the way, the quicker she could relax and not stress about it. She felt herself beginning to look forward to it.

On Monday after school, Kate spent a few minutes in the bathroom renewing her makeup, shortening her skirt and applying a touch of perfume, and went looking for the school gardener and found him as he was collecting his gardening tools and getting ready to put them away.

As she approached him, she said, 'Excuse me, I'm one of the teachers here and I know nothing about plants and things like that. Would you be able to advise me about pot plants? I'm trying to add some life to my new apartment.'

'Sure. I'd be glad to help. I can show you some in a book I have in the car. Can you wait?'

'Why don't we have a cup of coffee somewhere and I'll take some notes?' she suggested a little suggestively.

Ramsay ignored the hint in her voice and replied, 'OK. My name's Ramsay, What's your's?'

'Kate. Nice to meet you Ramsay.'

She held out her hand to shake his but he looked at his hand and said, 'My hands are a bit filthy. I'll just clean up and I'll be with you shortly.'

They agreed to meet in the school car park and he could follow her in his car to a café.

Over coffee in the café, she found opportunities to touch his arm when she saw a plant she liked expressing its appeal and suitability in her kitchen and again when he suggested a large leaf shrub outside her front door.

She was surprised that she was trying to get a person she had no real interest in to SMACK her ARSE. This all happened because someone thought she was being cruel to a dog that needed to be taught a lesson. Although the demands were getting out of hand, they seemed to be giving her a series of goals and keeping her focused. As she had no choice, she knew she had to do as directed, so she proceeded with a mixture of fear and excitement.

She put her hand on his leg and suggested, 'Maybe if you could see the apartment, you could make a few suggestions. Do you have time to come over and have a look Ramsay?'

He said, 'Maybe. How far away do you live?' 'About five minutes drive from here,' she answered.

'OK, Let's go.'

They drove separately to her place. She found a way to remove her nickers while driving and put them in her purse. She had displayed her self twice in the last two weeks and was getting used to it by now.

She opened the front door, took him through the entertainment area where there was a divan, a coffee table and a large flat screen TV to the kitchen where she asked him if he wanted a drink. She poured herself one. If she was going to go through with this demand, she was going to need some courage and something to relax her. She had an opened bottle of vodka and peach in her fridge and she poured her self a strong drink, which would have little if any effect on her breath.

She poured him one and offered it to him and he sipped it twice to taste it.

He followed her around the house into all the rooms and he made suggestions about which plants would be most suitable in which positions and what care they would need. She bent down unnecessarily a few times to indicate where she wanted to place pot plants. He watched her displaying herself, but did not react. He looked but could not quite see whether she was wearing her nickers or not, but he admired her legs again as she displayed herself to him.

While he almost felt sorry for her desperate attempt to get him interested, he was in fact getting very interested, particularly in the spanking she was going to need to beg for and one that he would give her reluctantly but energetically.

They sat at the coffee table in the lounge. She said 'You've been very helpful with your suggestions, Ramsay. Now I've got something I'd like to suggest.'

'What do you mean?' he asked innocently.

'There's something I've been curious about for a long time, but I've been too shy to ask anyone.' Then she hesitated for a moment, not believing what she was about to say. . . 'Would you mind spanking me?' she asked, her voice shaking as though she was about to cry.

'I-I-I-, I might hurt you if I do that,' he spluttered.

'That's OK. Please Ramsay?'

'To be honest Kate, I'd much prefer to do something else to you. You have such a great body, I'd much rather fuck you,' he said uncertainly.

This was something completely outside what she was required to do. But it was beginning to look like she would have to beg this GARDENER, one step lower than a tradesman, to fuck her as well as going through with the humiliating spanking she was required to do.

'How about this then? Spank me, THEN fuck me, PLEASE Ramsay?' she implored him, thoroughly debasing herself in front of this non-academic oaf.

'If you really want me to, . . I'll do it,' he said feeling the intoxicating pleasure of a swelling cock growing between his legs. Then he said, 'Here's the deal. I'll spank you, and you'll fuck me. How do you feel about that?'

'OK.'

They looked at one another uncertainly for a moment, then Kate said, 'Do you want me to bend over and touch my toes, or lie across your knee, or what?'

'Let's build up to it slowly. Show me how you like kissing to get me in the mood,' he said surprising himself at how much his presence of mind he could find in this arousing situation.

She stepped close to him and put her arms lightly around his waist, and licked her lips and kissed him softly on his mouth while he stood still, using all his will power not to react to her very promising osculatory skill.

'Mmmm, nice,' he said.

'I haven't finished yet,' she said.

She kissed him again, this time licking his lips with the tip of her tongue and she held his hands and moved them to her buttocks, then raised her skirt from under his hands and he could feel her bare skin. She moved her hands to his buttocks and then around to the front of his overalls and easily found his hardened cock, made to feel thicker and longer by the material covering it.

'I think we're both ready,' she breathed becoming completely aroused and into what was about to happen.

'What do you want me to do?' she asked uncertainly.

'Bend over and put your hands on the coffee table. Feet wide apart.'

She lifted her skirt and bent down with her hands on the coffee table that had been pushed against the divan, and he examined his target.

'I think that's about right,' he said, kneeling behind her. I don't want to hear a word from you until I tell you I've finished,' he said with some authority.

He felt her right foot with both his hands and ran his hands slowly up over her ankles lightly muscled calves, her knees, then up the front and back of her right thigh, then slowly repeated this on her left foot. He continued, lightly running his fingertips up the inside of her thighs, circling her now familiar cunt with her light fuzz of light red hair. He felt her firm buttocks and ran his finger down the cleavage, over her anus and felt the build up of love juice drenching the opening of her fully aroused cunt.

Then he stood to her left facing her and hesitated for a moment and gave her a resounding slap on her left buttock. She caught her breath and sobered up instantly, somehow remembering to keep quiet. She winced against the pain feeling as if her head was ready to burst with her effort to remain silent. He slowly walked around the other side and positioned himself to slap her right cheek with his right hand. He noticed her left cheek reddening, and knew she must have been feeling some pain. He waited another moment as she anticipated the impact and pain of the next slap, squinting her eyes and hunching her shoulders.

He slapped her again, and she caught her breath again. The pain was at least as intense as the first, made more acute by her knowing how sharp it was going to be.

He said 'You have such a beautiful arse Kate, and I appreciate your silence. Good girl.'

'Thank you,' she said.

'Quiet please Kate. No talking until I tell you I'm finished. Try and remember,' he said with quiet menace in his voice.

He slapped her arse twice more increasing her pain and shock even more than the first time. Then he stood behind her and rubbed her back and said soothingly, 'You must be feeling a bit of a sting. It's nearly finished.'

She felt his hands lightly rubbing her arse cheeks and somehow she felt her cunt lips opening wide and tried to figure out if it was happening naturally or if this gardener was playing with her.

He said, 'You're have a very wet cunt Kate. You must be aroused.'

This mindless beast was playing with her. She could feel him fingering her deeply for a few seconds then he removed his hand. She waited for him to continue spanking her. She resolved in that moment that wet vagina or not, when he had finished, there was no way she would let him fuck her after this treatment.

She waited another moment, bracing herself for another slap and several seconds passed, then the humiliation continued as she felt him spreading her open with his fingers again.

She implored him, 'Finish spanking me please Ramsay?'

'Sure Kate. I became a bit distracted by your beautiful body,' he explained.

She felt her self being penetrated by something very formidable in size and realised the filthy gardener had pulled out his hardened, swollen cock and was forcing it through the opening of her exposed, drenched cunt. She couldn't stop him and she couldn't object because she had agreed to let him fuck her. Her humiliation was complete and she still had more spanking to endure.

But being fucked was the best feeling she could have at this moment. She could feel a buzz in her buttocks, and it heightened the sensation building inside her vagina.

She said, 'That feels so good. You're such a beast. If you keep fucking me like that, I. . .I. .

She could feel her knees begin to collapse. Ramsay caught her and held her tight around the waist to stop her falling down.

'I'M COMING,' she cried out loud.

She had never had such a quick orgasm in her life. She regained her balance, and Ramsay held her by the hips and continued fucking her with long slow strokes as his extremely thick eight inch cock reamed in and out of her sensitive cunt. She could feel herself building to another climax.

By now Ramsay had built up to a feverish pace and began whimpering as his cock could not delay the pleasure explosion coursing around his body. He looked down and watched as he felt his climactic ejaculation squirt semen into Kate's twitching cunt. Her next climax approached and Ramsay watched her anus and cunt twitching as his after shocks calmed down.

Ramsay removed his cock from her, put his hands on his hips and caught his breath.

He repeated another sharp slap on her left, deepening the pain even more. Taking his time, he proceeded again on her right, then her left, then her right. The pain Kate felt was excruciating and she was filled with hate for the gardener, but mostly for the bastard who was blackmailing her.

He said, 'You can stand up now Kate. Walk around a bit and let the stinging go down a little. You might not be able to sit down for a while. Your beautiful body is such a turn-on. I couldn't wait to fuck you.'

She stood up and turned around and was shocked and dismayed at the size of the cock that had just penetrated her. She remained still and with her hands on her hips and her eyes closed she breathed heavily for more than a minute, then with one deep breath she let out a long sigh, and seemed to have gathered her composure again.

She lifted her skirt, twisted around to look at her stinging buttocks and said, 'You really slapped me hard, you beast. How red have you made my poor arse?' turning her back to him.

'Yeah. It's bright red. You're blushing, Kate,' he answered with a grin.

'I won't be able to sit down for a week,' she said dreading her discomfort for the coming days.

'I must go. If you need any more help with your plants, you can ask me at school. See you later Kate,' he said as he left.

After that, Ramsay began to get bored with writing the notes and making demands on Kate. He thought he could fuck her any time he liked, just by sending her another note.

He was totally surprised when she called him again and asked him to come around to her place for a candle lit dinner and to show him how her plants had grown and brightened the atmosphere in her apartment. He wondered how she would be when she had no demands made of her. She was free to tease him. Would she keep her distance or to flirt with him with full intent of seducing him? Had she gotten over her attitude that non-academics were not good enough for her?

He had never made any demands on her previously as the gardener, only as 'Terrier'.

He thought that one day, he might 'fess up and admit it was he who had left her instructions demanding her to expose herself, to get a spanking and the rest under the threat of exposure for and of her bad behaviour.

But at present he was mostly interested in any ideas she had beyond dinner. His mind was in overdrive with ideas of variations he would like to try playing around with Kate's beautiful body.

starova
starova
147 Followers
12