Teaching Kathy

Story Info
Kathy learns that sex is supposed to feel good.
2k words
112.6k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't know what sex was until Daddy came to my room late one night when I turned eighteen. It was the most painful night of my life but the only thing I'd learned on that night was what rape was. Nine months later I gave birth to a baby but Momma and Daddy gave him away. I didn't get to name him, but if I was allowed I'd have named him Daniel. Momma never protected me from Daddy, when he raped me she just watched. The next morning Momma took me to get my first wax. It hurt so much. When we got home I lay on my bed with a mirror between my legs as I stared at my now bald pussy. Every few weeks Momma would take me back in to get my pussy waxed. My breasts were always swollen with milk. I never got a moment of rest unless I satisfied Momma and Daddy, and when they got thirsty they would suck my breasts dry. They'd slap me, call me names like, 'Slut', 'Bitch,' and 'Fat Whore.' One time Daddy told me I had to be on the bottom at all times because if I was on top I would snap his cock in half.

One morning Momma and Daddy announced to me they'd be leaving for a week for Hawaii and I felt happy because it meant I'd be safe from their abuse for a short while. My Uncle Nickie would be staying with me. I liked Uncle Nickie, he was always nice to me. He was tall, with a gray eyes, neatly combed brown hair, and big muscles, and he always smiled.

That night Uncle Nickie rented a movie, 'The Hills Have Eyes,' and we sat on the couch together and watched it. Usually I'm not that crazy about horror films, but if Uncle Nickie was with me I didn't mind. The most harrowing scene in the film is the invasion of the trailer. I wanted to cover my eyes but Uncle Nickie covered my ears and held me close but then he took his hands away from me and asked me if everything was okay. I asked him what was wrong and he pointed to my shirt. It was wet. I was leaking again, and in front of Uncle Nickie.

"I'm sorry," I said, trying to cover the wet spots on my shirt.

Uncle Nickie told me not to be sorry, and stopped the movie where it was and kissed me. His hands went to my waist and he lifted my shirt up over my head and gently caressed my breasts. The gentle touches felt a lot better than all the slaps and bites Momma and Daddy had given my breasts which they referred to as 'saggy aging watermelons.' Uncle Nickie unsnapped my bra and my breasts tumbled free, and he pulled my bra down, slipping it off my wrists and dropping it to the floor. Uncle Nickie kissed my cheek and neck, kissing my shoulder as he soothingly squeezed my breasts, rolling my nipples between his fingers.

"Has no one been taking care of you?" Uncle Nickie asked me softly.

I shook my head. Uncle Nickie smiled and gently kissed my lips, then he leaned forward and kissed my nipples, hugging me close to him. My breasts pressed against his chest, my nipples exposed and protruding like little fleshy beads. I crossed my hands in my lap, my fingers gripped my skirt tightly and I moaned softly as Uncle Nickie's tongue danced on my nipples, his lips softly kissing my nipples every few licks.

"Daddies are supposed to take care of their little girls, not hurt them or make them cry," Uncle Nickie said sweetly.

He took my nipple between his lips and sucked gently at it, nursing from me. His fingertips trailed down my back and lightly stroked my ass through my skirt. My pussy was getting wet. After he had sucked one breast dry, he switched his attention to my other nipple. Behind me he lifted my skirt and slipped one hand into my panties, teasing my anus with a single fingertip while his other hand moved around to my front. He gently pushed away my hands and his hand snaked beneath my skirt, stroking my pussy through my panties. My nipples slipped from Uncle Nickie's lips as he leaned back from me. He laid me back on the couch and slipped off my panties. As Uncle Nickie made to pull off my skirt I pushed his hands away.

"What's wrong sweetie?" Uncle Nickie asked.

"Daddy says I have to keep my skirt on," I said.

"Why?" Uncle Nickie asked.

"Daddy says I'm fat, I have to keep my skirt on so my fat won't dance," I said.

"What nonsense has your Daddy been telling you, you look just fine," Uncle Nickie told me.

"Daddy says I'm not, he said I'd break his cock in two," I said.

"He doesn't know what he's talking about," Uncle Nickie said, and then he pulled my skirt off and parted my legs.

He ran his fingertips over my smooth pussy. Uncle Nickie smiled down at me.

"You're so wet," Uncle Nickie said, rubbing my clit with his fingertip.

He ran his hands up and down my thighs, brushing his thumbs over my wet pussy lips. I tilted my head back and moaned, Uncle Nickie kissed my belly and gently patted my pussy. He slipped two fingers in my pussy, gently fingering my as his thumb massaged my clit. His free hand reached up and squeezed my breasts, gently pinching my nipples and tracing his fingers over my trembling lips. I arched my back and Uncle Nickie pushed his fingers a little deeper, thrusting a little faster.

"Uncle Nickie..." I moaned softly, gripping the cushions.

Uncle Nickie gently shushed me, telling me to relax. As I came, Uncle Nickie pulled his fingers from my pussy and presented them to my lips, and as I sucked his fingers dry Uncle Nickie planted soft kisses on my lips, kissing my forehead and cheek. His hardness pressed against my thigh and Uncle Nickie pulled away from me briefly to unbuckle his belt. He rubbed the head of his cock against my clit, stroking my thigh. Little electric jolts traveled through my body from my pussy to my breasts. Uncle Nickie pushed the head of his cock in my pussy and held my waist, and spat a glob of spit on my clit. The cool liquid settled on my clit and Uncle Nickie spat another glob on my clit and pushed his cock in a little further. Holding my hips in his large hands, Uncle Nickie thrust his cock in and out of me, his hips lightly slapping against mine. He grasped my ass, lifting my bottom a little off the cushions and pushed his cock deeper.

"Uncle Nickie... Uncle Nickie..." I moaned.

His hands were on my breasts, fondling, massaging them. He thrust a little harder into me, one hand on my hips and the other stroking my hair. Uncle Nickie's hips slapped harder against mine, his fingers dug into my skin. As he came Uncle Nickie pulled his cock from me and sprayed his cum over my belly, tapping my clit with his cock. He sat for a while, panting, and then knelt over my face and presented the head of his cock to my lips.

I kissed his cock and allowed him to enter, mostly the head because he was so big. I sucked gently on his cock and Uncle Nickie ran his fingers through my hair.

"Watch your teeth baby," Uncle Nickie winced, twisting his fingers in my hair.

I released his cock briefly.

"I'm sorry Uncle Nickie," I said, and took his cock back into my mouth.

He gently bucked his hips, I flicked out my tongue to brush his balls. His cock twitched on my tongue and a bitter salty taste filled my mouth. I gagged a bit and some of his cum spilled out the corners of my mouth and down my cheek.

"Kathy you're making a mess," Uncle Nickie chuckled.

He licked his cum from my face and asked me politely to get on all fours. I got on my knees, pressing my cheek to the arm of the couch, my nipples digging into the cushions. Uncle Nickie ran his hands over my ass, rubbing my pussy lips with his thumbs. He flicked my clit with his tongue and teased my ass hole for a bit.

He slid a finger into my ass, slowly thrusting it in and out, then a second finger, and after a little while a third finger. He took his time opening me up. I think he wanted me to enjoy it, not like Daddy who just pushed his whole cock in at once. Uncle Nickie spit into my ass and kissed each cheek.

"Look behind you Kathy," Uncle Nickie said.

I peeked over my shoulder and glimpsed Uncle Nickie's hard cock.

"I'm coming in Kathy," Uncle Nickie said.

The head of his cock pushed into my gaping hole, but the rest of him was still very thick. I cried out softly as Uncle Nickie pushed his cock into me. He moved slowly, stopping halfway so that I could adjust to his thickness.

"Breathe Kathy," Uncle Nickie told me.

I took a deep breath and Uncle Nickie pushed the rest of his cock in, stopping to allow his balls to rest against my wet pussy lips.

"Do you want me to continue?" Uncle Nickie asked.

I nodded quickly, and Uncle Nickie pulled his cock out, halfway, and then pushed hit back in. His balls slapped my pussy lips, his hands stroked my back.

"Does it feel good?" Uncle Nickie asked.

"It hurts," I said.

"I know, Uncle Nickie is being very gentle. It will hurt at first, but after a while it will start to feel good," Uncle Nickie told me.

He gently pumped my ass, every few thrusts or more he'd lengthen his cock a bit and push it into me.

"Breathe Kathy, breathe deeply but slowly," Uncle Nickie said.

Then he pulled his cock out to the tip and shoved it all in at once. I cried out and Uncle Nickie put his arms around my waist and kissed my shoulder.

"It's ok, don't cry. Uncle Nicke is sorry," Uncle Nickie said softly.

Has he held me close to him, his hips continued to thrust into my ass, his hips slapping my ass with a clapping sound. As he came, he seemed more comfortable filling my ass than my pussy. I think it's because he didn't want me to get pregnant. My breasts bounced heavily, they were beginning to leak again and little droplets of milk spattered the cushions and my breasts and Uncle Nickie's hands. Uncle pressed his fingers to my lips again and I licked them clean, his other hand moved to rub my clit vigorously before he repositioned me again on all fours and slid his cock back into my pussy again. He pumped my pussy a little harder than he had before, his balls slapped my clit. My breasts swung heavily beneath me.

Uncle Nickie pulled his wet cock from my pussy and pushed it into my ass, gently pumping me but then he pulled his cock from my ass and pushed it into my pussy again. Every few thrusts he would alternate between pumping my ass and pussy with his cock but then he switched his attention back to my pussy and pumped me firmly but gently. I moaned into a cushion, his balls slapped and stroked my clit. Uncle Nickie grunted loudly and I cried out into my cushion as we came together. My legs quivered as Uncle Nickie's cum, mixed with mine, dribbled down my thighs.

Uncle Nickie let me up and we sat together.

"Did you enjoy that?" Uncle Nickie asked.

"Yes Uncle Nickie, thank you Uncle Nickie," I said.

"Good, that makes me very happy.

We pulled on our clothes and Uncle Nickie restarted the movie.

"What would you like for breakfast tomorrow?" Uncle Nickie asked.

"Can we make waffles and eggs?" I asked.

"Of course, I'll make them just for you," Uncle Nickie said.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Watching TV with Uncle Gary Amorous uncle, innocent niece, hot sex on TV.in Incest/Taboo
A Daughter Belongs to her Daddy Daddy much teach his naughty daughter a lesson the hard way.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy's Breeding Slut Virginal Lucy gets knocked up by Dad.in Incest/Taboo
Love Thy Uncle Uncle watches niece while parents are away.in Incest/Taboo
Uncle Tom Uncle Tom's niece comes to Las Vegas.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories