Teaching Lovely Lisa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said no, I want to cum in your pussy, so get on top of me and ride. She had the biggest grin as she slid her pussy up to my hard cock, and guided it into the entrance of her wet cunt. She immediately pushed down as far as she could so I was as deep as I could get, then she bounced up and down on my throbbing dick. I sat up so I could take one of her hard nipples into my mouth. Lisa slowed down her movement on my cock to enjoy the tongue lashing her tit was getting. I pulled away from her chest, kissed her hard and lay back down on the bed. Lisa resumed her hard up and down actions on my throbbing cock. I pulled Lisa down on top of me, so I could play with her ass cheeks. She has an amazing ass and I really like to squeeze those firm cheeks. I could feel my orgasm building deep in my balls so I thrust my hips back up at Lisa. Finally My cock exploded and my hot sticky cum erupted deep in Lisa's pussy. When she felt me cumming she pushed down really hard so my sperm went really deep into her vagina.

When I finished with my orgasm she slid back down by my feet and started licking the cum of off my shaft, balls and everywhere she could find it. She lifted up my balls to clean of the inside of my thigh and behind my balls. That little clean up job Lisa did was the icing on the cake. She had found a way to make great sex better.

12