Teaching Maxima

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Adoni
Adoni
6 Followers

"Oh please I....I can't..." Max's insides gripped me suddenly as she spoke.

As I was pulling back it felt like a vacuum had hold of my cock. I quickly pushed back inside of her as a huge burst of cum painted her insides. As my hot spray unleashed inside of her I could feel Max coming all over me. Yet another wave of orgasm came over me and I released inside of her again. Max grabbed me tightly matching my efforts while cum poured from her.

"Oh Max...cum all over me."

"Don't stop...fill me up. It's so hot inside me." Max replied. It would have been enough to set me over the edge even without her contracting pussy milking me. I didn't think I could have any cum left in me after earlier, but my body found a way. I fucked her hard and fast letting myself keep coating her insides as her sweet smelling cum ran out of her. As my last bursts of orgasm escaped me I could feel my own thicker cum running down my shaft over my balls and thighs. At that moment I never wanted to leave Max's pussy. I rolled onto my side, but she rolled with me and put her head against my chest and her hand on my hip. I watched her with her eyes closed. She had a sweet smile on her face and a tear rolled from the corner of her eye across her porcelain cheek.

"What's wrong Max?" I asked. "I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"No." She shook her head before opening her eyes to look at me. "This was the best birthday I ever had. You have no idea how long I've wanted you to do that." I smiled.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that to you." My answer seemed to make her very happy and she hugged me tight. I knew soon we would have to go back to the prom in a cleaned up fashion, but I didn't want to in the slightest. For a few minutes we just laid together on the ground. I stroked her hair and watched her rest against me with her eyes closed. Then it was time to go back to normal or at least as normal as things could be after something like that happens.

Adoni
Adoni
6 Followers
12