Teaching Me How To Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How much time do we have?"

She looked at the clock. "Only half an hour and I have to go. Let's take a shower and give each other one final orgasm." She got off me and went to the shower. I let myself in the glass. She had the nozzle directed up her vagina.

"I have to clean you out." she said. "Can't go stripping dripping with come, can I?"

"I think it would be pretty sexy."

She laughed and began washing her hair. I got behind her and held her breasts.

"I want to stick it in you," I whispered.

"Go ahead." She braced herself on the wall. I helped her wash her hair as I held my penis inside her. She bent over and I held her arms as I thrust into her. I pushed her up against the wall and slid her up and down as I thrust powerfully deep into her slippery cunt.

"Oh, Michael!" she screamed as she had her orgasm. I made her get to her knees and suck me the rest of the way so I wouldn't get come inside her pussy.

"Are you soft now?" she asked.

"Not really."

"Angel will have to do the rest. I have to go to work."

We dried off and she put on some lingerie and a dress.

"I'll come see you sometime," I said.

"Sure. Maybe I can get Angel to join in."

I laughed. "Don't count on it."

"We'll see."

#

I was lying naked on the bed, reading a discarded Cosmopolitan and casually masturbating to the sexual advice column. I was pretty wet but not too concerted about coming. It was June and extremely hot and humid in Miami. I was going to go out running in the evening when it got cooler.

The phone rang. I looked at the clock. It couldn't be Alicia. She had to work. No one called on Saturday. I picked it up.

"Hi, Angel."

I sat up. "Michael?"

"Hey, I'm back."

"Oh my god, where are you?"

"At the front gate, actually."

My heart leapt. He was here. I immediately threw on a skirt and tank shirt, foregoing the underwear.

"Come up." I buzzed him in and composed myself. I looked pretty good. Was he back for good? My thoughts were going at a million miles an hour but getting nowhere.

A knock on the door. I threw it open and he stood before me wearing a t-shirt, khaki shorts, and sandals. He smelled great.

"Michael," I fell into his arms and we hugged each other tightly.

"I thought I lost you," I said against his chest.

"Me too." He made me look at him. "But I'm back for good. I have a permanent berth now."

I smiled. "That's wonderful. Come inside." I took his hand and closed the door behind us.

"Want anything to drink? I have water and water."

"No, thanks." He sat on the couch.

"Sorry the place is such a mess." I sat next to him, my legs touching his. He looked at my chest, where my nipples were showing through the sheer fabric.

"It's all right."

"Wow, there's so much to talk about." I needed to tell him how I felt. I waited too long last time.

"I think we can just sum it up," he said.

"What do you mean?"

"This." he took my face in his hands and kissed me. It took me a moment to respond because I was so surprised. I regained myself and kissed him back. Even though I had never kissed anyone this way before, I put every ounce of my being into that kiss. I started breathing around the kisses. I devoured his mouth and felt his tongue on my lips. I decided to open my mouth to him and his tongue pushed inside. I responded with my own, pushing it back into his mouth where he sucked on it. I found myself wanting to be closer to him, if that was humanly possible. He drew me into his lap where I flung my arms around his neck and kissed him deeply.

Finally we broke, breathing heavily. My chest was flushed, my vagina wet, and my nipples standing out, hard and dark against the translucent white material.

We didn't say anything. It was becoming uncomfortable in his lap and I slid back onto his leg to see what it was. My wet vagina contacted his bare leg. I stared at the erection underneath his shorts and a wet patch that was upon the peak.

"I..." I began, but he put his fingers on my mouth.

"Shh," he said as he swept me up into his arms and carried me to the bedroom. He put me on my back and we kissed again, this time he pressed his body into mine. I wanted him, needed him, so badly. His hands slid up my stomach and up to my breasts. In one swift motion he stripped off my shirt, revealing my breasts and hard tits. He stared at them for a long moment, then moved his mouth to them.

"Oh, Michael," I cooed as he sucked one nipple while massaging the other. He switched, leaving my nipples wet and hard. I worked on getting his shirt off. He was fit, athletic, and hard. I ran my hands up and down his chest. His hands found my skirt waistband. He looked at me for approval. I nodded. He stripped my skirt off, revealing my shaved, glistening pussy. I privately thanked Alicia for telling me to shave and use the patch. You never knew when you'd have sex. He took off his shorts, revealing his penis.

I gasped when I saw it. It was long and circumcised. The veins bulged out from it and the head was turning purple.

"I'm ready," I said.

"Get on top." He lay on his back with his hard member sticking up in the air. I kneeled over him and touched my pussy to his head. A jolt of electricity rushed up my body. I was dizzy with lust. I felt my juices start running down my inner thighs.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Go ahead," he smiled. I lowered myself onto him, feeling his huge head inside my pussy. My muscles flexed around it and he moaned. I pushed him in deeper and deeper, inch by agonizing inch. He filled and stretched me like nothing has before. I hit a barrier.

"You can't be all the way in already." I looked at him. He was still halfway out.

"Your hymen."

I pushed him in but to no avail.

"I'll help you." He put his hands on my hips. I used my weight and we broke through. For a moment I felt a stab of pain and I cried out. He held me in his hands.

The sensation was dizzying. I was heady with lust, the room spinning out of control. He thrust up slightly and I moaned. I rode him slowly.

"This feels amazing," I told him.

He took my hands in his. "Ride me."

I got to my knees and drew myself up until just his head was inside, then I sat back down. I took deep ragged breaths. The next thrust was a bit faster. his hands cupped my breasts. I began thrusting faster and faster. My entire body began tightening, building to the brink of exploding.

"Michael, I'm coming!" I shouted to him. Sweat blinded me. I lay down to kiss him and he rolled over me. He thrust inside with great circular motions and I crushed him against me as I burst in orgasm. It felt unlike anything I ever felt before. Before when I masturbated it was quick and unsatisfying. This time my orgasm rushed through me, from my hair to my toes. I squeezed his penis tight and I heard him groan as a hot, sticky fluid rushed inside me. I wrapped my legs around his pelvis and bucked my hips up at him, nearly lifting us off the bed.

We gave each other one final effort before collapsing, kissing passionately.

"Oh Michael, I love you."

He looked at me with his deep, sexy, brown eyes that brimmed with living fire.

"I love you, too."

I held him close, feeling him inside me as we basked in our post-coitous glow.

"We are officially together," I said.

"Took us long enough." We laughed together. The bed was covered in sweat and juices. I enjoyed his smell, my smell, and the smell we made together. He finally rolled off me and sat up.

"You are so beautiful," he said as he drew back my hair from my face.

"You are, too."

"I need a drink of water." I got up and put on my tank top and skirt. I got a cup of water and he cupped my breasts.

"Hey," I said without turning. I touched his hip. "You're still naked."

"There's no one else in this apartment," he said as he kissed my earlobe. "We can be naked all the time." He took off my tank top and slid my skirt down to my feet.

"We should be. I don't use my air conditioning because it costs too much."

"That's fine." His hand slid between my legs and fingered my folds. I stepped to him and kissed him again. His erection pressed against my belly.

"You're hard again?" I whispered.

"You make me so hard."

"Come to the bedroom." I held his penis and guided him to the bed. I lay my hair out on the sweaty bed and spread my legs so they hung off the sides of the queen-sized bed.

"Take me, lover," I said seductively. He kissed me deeply before plunging inside. I felt his hot, hard prick fill me completely. I moaned as he thrust all the way inside then withdrew. He swept into me again. I wrapped my legs around his pelvis and thrust up at him.

He put his face into my hair and inhaled deeply. I kissed his ear and whispered, "I love you."

He whispered back, "You make me crazy. I'm going to make love to you all day."

He squished my breasts between us as he thrust harder and faster. He sat up and drew me into his lap. I kissed him hard on the mouth, our tongues wrestling with each other. His hand dipped between us and touched my clitoris. I screamed in surprise and pleasure as it set off my orgasm. I shuddered against him and he moaned as shot his seed inside me. I looked at him after we were finished. Our faces were wet with saliva and sweat. We just looked at each other for a long time, savoring being close together.

"I've been waiting for this for a long time," I said.

"Me too." He laid me on my back and said, "You want me to do something really crazy to you?"

"Will you make me come?"

"Very, very hard."

I shook my muscles out. "Do it to me."

He put a pillow under my ass and kneeled between my legs. He was going to give me oral. I put a pillow under my head so I could watch.

He licked my vagina. It felt incredible. He was slippery yet rough at the same time. I moaned and flexed my muscles. He nuzzled my clitoris and stuck his tongue in my hole. I gasped, growing even more hot and sweaty, if that was possible. He opened me up with his fingers and pushed his tongue in and out like a penis.

"God, you don't know how good that feels," I said.

"I will," he said mysteriously.

I didn't know what that meant but I quickly forgot about it as he lightly licked my clitoral hood.

"Oh wow, that feels amazing," I said as I watched him eat me out. He let his tongue slowly work its way around my clitoral hood. His fingers brushed my hole before venturing inside. I squeezed around him. He began rubbing and twisting. It felt absolutely amazing. With his other hand he uncovered my hood, exposing my bare, pink, erect clit. He kissed it. I screamed and arched my back. He hung on as he sucked my clit into his mouth and tongued it. I trust up at him as he continued to suck on my clit. His fingers curled upwards and started moving in and out with a fast rhythm.

"Michael!" I clamped my thighs around his head, not wanting him to stop this exquisite torture. I felt his breath explode on my clit as he tongued me faster and faster. He rubbed something inside my vagina that made me explode in orgasm. I felt my juices spray out of me, drenching his face and hair.

"Oh god!" I bucked and writhed on the bed, paralyzed in orgasm. It came in waves, my vagina a fountain of my come juices. I kept spraying into his mouth and he swallowed it. He held on and I came again and again. Finally I stopped, my pussy sore and throbbing from the pleasure he just gave me.

I collapsed on the bed, exhausted yet energized at the same time.

"I thought it would be good," I said as I sat up. "But not this good."

"It only gets better as time goes on," he smiled.

"That blows my mind." I looked at his penis, hard and glistening. "Let me do you now."

"I thought you'd never ask." He lay in the puddle I made. I had soaked the bottom half of the bed.

"I didn't know women come this much," I said.

"I guess you do."

I stroked his big, veined cock.

"It sure looks good," I giggled.

"Lick it."

I liked the head. It tasted good. Kind of salty, kind of sweet, and delicious.

"I like it." I put the head in my mouth and let my tongue wander over it. He groaned and held my head, urging me further. I sucked his length until I felt him hit the back of my throat. I sucked as hard as I could and bobbed my head, simulating a vagina.

"Oh Angel, that feels wonderful," he groaned. I put his head in my mouth and rapidly tongued his hole.

"Right there," he gasped. "That feels so good."

So that's what it must feel like when he tongues my clit. I tongued him as hard as I could. I jacked his shaft with one hand and massaged his balls with the other. I could feel his pulse in my mouth. It was intoxicating.

"I'm coming..." his ass lifted off the bed and I was greeted with the warmest, stickiest load of come I could handle. I swallowed but he ejaculated again. I gasped and opened my mouth as he sprayed all over me. It sprayed in my face, in my nose, in my eyes, and in my hair. I fell back, stunned and coughing.

"I'm sorry." He came to me, concerned.

"No, I just wasn't ready. Wow. That was really something."

"Do you like it?"

"I have to swallow it next time."

"Let's get some water." He went to the kitchen and got a cup. We shared it and he dumped the water on me, washing off his come.

"I think I'll keep it on me," I said. "I like the smell."

He picked me up in his arms and threw me on the couch. I kissed my hot, sexy boyfriend hard on the mouth.

"Are we going to do it again?"

"Is there something wrong with that?" he asked around kissing my neck.

"I don't know, it just feels like a lot. Is this abnormal?"

"Don't think about it. Just feel." His hand touched my pussy and I was soaking the couch.

"Okay, let's do it," I said.

"Suck me up." He sat down. I leaned over and began sucking his head, my tongue drilling into his hole until he was completely hard. I swung my leg over and sat on his erection.

"Ohh, that feels good." I laughed. He responded by sucking my nipples.

"You have gorgeous breasts," he said.

"Thanks, they're thirty four E."

"Amazing. So perfect." He buried his face in them.

"I'm glad you like them. You'll be seeing a lot of them."

"I will never get tired at looking at and touching these breasts."

"And how many sets of breasts have you seen?" I looked at him. He just smiled guiltily.

I squeezed him with my vagina. "Michael, do you watch porn?"

"I used to."

"How do I look?"

"You look great."

"Compared to a porn star."

"Better than porn stars. You could be a model."

I kissed him. "That's the right answer. Now I'll have hot sex with you because you turn me on!"

We laughed together as I rode him.

"I have a lover!" I shouted to no one in particular. My breasts bounced firmly on my chest. I run a lot and maintain a healthy diet.

"Turn around," he said. "Ride me backwards."

"Okay." I got off him, a bit reluctantly, but I slid him with my back to him.

"Oh, that feels different," I said as I wiggled my ass on him a little. I could feel every ridge and protrusion on his cock, from the contours of his head to his veins. I was so happy to have him. I lay back on him and he massaged my breasts while he kissed my neck. I rolled my hips on him, getting penetration in as many different ways possible. I leaned forward and ground him into me. His hands lightly pushed my ass, making me slide along him. My hair was thrown over my back and I tensed up.

"I'm going to come," I said.

"Go ahead."

He reached around and squeezed my clitoris as I came. I watched as my juices dribbled down onto the carpet. He was still hard.

"Let me drink it this time." I got off him and began sucking my juices from his penis.

"I come in waves. Try to time your swallows."

"Mm," I mumbled around his cock. I gave him a slow, erotic blowjob. I took his balls into my mouth while fingering his hole. I went back to sucking, paying special attention to the underside of his head.

He grunted, signaling he was about to come. I took just the head in my mouth and lapped his hole. He rewarded my efforts with a fresh spurt of come, which I gulped down. He came again, this time shooting into the back of my throat. I closed my mouth around him and sucked until I was just sucking my spit down.

"Have you had dinner yet?" I asked him.

"No, but you sure have."

"Have I ever." I got up and went to the freezer to get some instant pasta. I opened the freezer.

"Oh, cold. My nipples are getting hard." I bounced my breasts in front of the freezer for a moment. I popped the pasta in the microwave.

"So where are you living?" I asked him.

"On my boat."

"Close to here?"

"Short bus ride."

"Oh."

I turned to him. He's so sexy. Five foot ten, a hundred fifty pounds, athletic, and shoulder length black hair. He also had a magnificent cock.

"Oh god, you turn me on," I said. "You're so hot."

"Thanks, so are you."

"Really?"

"Sure you are." He came near. "Perfect breasts, slim waist, nice hips, long legs, what else could I ask for?"

"Hmm, I don't know." I never thought of myself as someone sexy. Pretty, maybe, but sexy?

I put the pasta on the plate between us and we shared it.

"We haven't really said a word to each other since you got here, oh, two hours ago," I said.

"I just had some business. How about you?"

"Been kind of floundering," I said. "I'm not really making my monthly bills."

"Yeah, me neither."

I didn't suggest moving in together, though it was inevitable. It just seemed like a lot of commitment right now. Right now we were just having sex.

His foot slid between my legs and brushed my vagina.

"You're soaking the chair," he said.

I touched my foot to his erection.

"And you're extremely hard."

He came to me and set me on the table. His cock was at the perfect height with my hips and he slid right in. he was just the right size for me. Big enough to stretch me but not so big I'd break. I didn't think I could break, anyway. I wrapped my legs around his back and let him give it to me. He was so strong, so powerful, he just took me and I was his. I lay back and watched my breasts bounce on my chest as he drove into me. I came hard, sharply, delirious with pleasure. He squeezed my breasts as he thrust in me. I was shaking in constant orgasm. He then held my legs together above his head and I was tighter than ever before. I let out a huge gush of fluid between my legs before he rolled me over and did me from behind.

My sweat made the table slippery. I remember staring at our shared cup as he bumped up against my uterus. I squeezed him as hard as I could and he gasped as he came inside me.

"Oh god..." I collapsed. He picked me up turned me upside down so he was eating me out standing up. I was disoriented, only aware of his semi hard cock staring me in the face. Of course, I had to suck it. I was close to coming when he put me on my feet, lifted a leg, and drove inside. I jumped up onto him and he held my legs, bouncing me upon him. I let out a long cry as I came all over him. All I could do was hold on as he thrust into me. Then he put me on my legs- I could barely stand- and entered me from behind. He picked me up so I was riding him backwards. He was so creative I wondered where he got it from. He must have watched porn before. I came so hard we lost balance and he barely broke my fall. I lay spread out on top of him, his cock buried in my cunt, and I moaned, "Jesus, you're wonderful."

He rolled me off to the side and wrapped my leg around his pelvis. I lay my head on the floor and reached up to receive his kiss. He wiped the sweat from my face.

"Are we going to do this a lot?" I asked.

"Every day," he said as he kissed my ear.

"All day?"

"All day every day."

We made slow, sensual love in the plus ninety-degree heat and high humidity. I didn't mind the heat so much anymore. It was sexy. He put me on my back and thrust into me sideways. I had a slow, drawn out orgasm as he ejaculated inside me. We lay there together for a long time, fondling my nipples, his penis still thrust up inside me. We just lay there, enjoying each other's bodies.