Teaching Miss A Lesson

Story Info
Teacher is made to become a fuck puppet.
7k words
4.19
377.2k
79
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,514 Followers

Lisa Duncan sighed heavily as she heaved the last of her books from the cardboard box and began to place them in the large wooden bookcase that dominated her new house's living room wall. That was it, she was finally finished unpacking all her stuff, she should have been happy and ready for her new start but she couldn't help looking back and wondering what might have been and whether she had made a mistake. Time would tell. She was a pretty 31 year old Art teacher for secondary schools and until recently had lived an idyllic lifestyle on the West Coast teaching and being married to her childhood sweetheart, Frank.

In retrospect, Lisa was amazed at how quickly their marriage had disintegrated. He changed beyond all recognition from the man she had loved, he was always out, was defensive, silent and didn't want to make love anymore. There was something seriously wrong and eventually he had told her that he didn't love her anymore, it was all a big mistake, and that he had met a younger woman that he would be happier with and he wanted a divorce. It had all hurt and shocked Lisa and she had just wanted to escape it all, so at the first possible chance she grasped the opportunity to sell up and take a teaching post out here on the East coast, thousands of miles from her family, friends and all those so painful memories.

She sighed again and reached for her glass and the half empty bottle of vodka (it had been full two hours ago) filled it with a generous measure and dashed in some cola for taste. Of course, now she was here she was second guessing her decision; she had given up everything to do this and now doubted it. Damn! Why was life so bloody hard? She took a deep sip of the drink and thought that she couldn't wait for the next Monday and the new school term starting, that would settle her down and no doubt everything would be better. She looked up, glass still in hand and stared at her reflection in the mirror. She was still attractive, wasn't she? She was the wrong side of thirty but she had a fresh, youthful face and the only wrinkles seemed to have come up in the last year (no surprise there, given how stressful it had been!).Her blonde hair fell to her shoulders and she instinctively brushed it back as she admired her reflection. Yes, she was still pretty and thought she looked good in her light, Summer dress. Stuff Frank, what did he know anyway, she would find someone else, she would show him. But whether she was convincing herself or not she felt tears well up in her eyes and knew that the reminiscing and the alcohol were having a bad effect on her.

She was interrupted by her door bell and was grateful to it for snapping her out of her thoughts and as she wiped her eyes she walked down the corridor of the beach house to answer it. Swinging it open she was confronted by a smiling young man who she took to be some kind of salesman initially. He continued to smile brightly as he addressed her.

"Good evening Miss, my name is Tony and I used to tend the garden for Mrs Caldicott who used to live here. I know she had moved away but I wondered if you would like me to do the same for you."

While he spoke Lisa observed his handsome, even beautiful face, he had black skin that shone in the late afternoon sun, his dark hair cut short. He had wide, dark eyes that she seemed to be drawn to and immediately she felt attracted to this young man. And that garden, lawns and borders at front and back would take quite a bit of tending and she hadn't been looking forward to it. It seemed a shame to deprive him of a bit of business.

"Yes, sure, that would be great. My name is Lisa. Miss (she had been on the verge of saying Mrs but wanted to forget that time) Duncan, yes please just do my garden the same as Mrs Coldicott. When can you do it?"

He smiled even wider at getting the business and spoke in his cultured, young voice.

"I can start right now Miss Duncan if that is suitable, I tend to do this end of town on Wednesday nights."

She let him get on with the work and moved back to the living room to rearrange some of her newly unpacked stuff and to have another drink and surreptitiously observe the handsome young man working hard in her garden. It looked hard, hot work and she poured lemonade for him and took it out on a tray which he gladly accepted and as he was sweating so much from his exertions he removed his shirt and tied it around his waist. Lisa scurried back to her vantage point to watch his muscled frame in action as he stretched and pulled seemingly every sinew. She had another drink and really by now she was ogling Tony from her window. Gosh, he really was an extremely good looking young man.

He finished up after an hour or so and came knocking at the back door, Lisa answered it and invited him inside while she sought out her purse to pay the $30 he was charging but was horrified to find that there was no cash in her purse and she had none lying about, she just had her credit cards. She turned to face Tony with a real panic and embarrassment on her face.

"Oh dear, I am sorry, I don't have any cash. Oh, how embarrassing, I can't believe this, I am so sorry."

"Don't worry Miss, I can come around tomorrow and collect, or maybe.."

He left that sentence unfinished and Lisa noticed he was staring intently at her or more accurately at her impressive cleavage. Her heart was a flutter, she had heard of women having flings with their gardeners, could he really fancy her? And why not? She was single now, why shouldn't she flirt and more with men? Maybe it was the drink speaking or just an expression of her frustration of the past few months but whatever she stepped right up to him, pressing her ample breasts on his chest and her lips inches from his and hoarsely whispered.

"Or maybe there's another way I can pay you?!

Oh God, she felt so dirty and nasty and cheap saying that, but also so fucking good! She felt even better when Tony leaned forward and met her lips with a long, passionate kiss. As her lips enjoyed his and she relished his rough hands feeling her body she revelled in his masculine scent, the muskiness from his hard toil in the garden infecting her and driving her wild with a lust she had not experienced for months, years even. His mouth parted from hers and his strong hands cupped fully around her 36D breasts and the flimsy material of her dress plunged down to reveal her perky nipples to the young gardener and it was only seconds before his hungry mouth found those nipples and lapped at them passionately.

She should probably have taken him to the bedroom to seal the deal but he was so frantic and she so desperate and so caught up in the moment that she allowed his masculine hands to pull her dress from her body and slide her white cotton panties off and place her sitting on the wooden table while his mouth moved to her wet pussy to drive her even further to the ends of excitement. As he did so he managed to remove his trousers and shorts and let his big, black cock spring free, It was itching for action, and Tony was eager to sate his lust on this horny older slut. She would want it hard and rough, he was sure and tiring of spending time at her pussy with his mouth he stood up and flipped her onto her front on the table and parted her legs.

Lisa thought about protection, she shouldn't be doing this but in the end she just allowed the young man to dominate her body, just enjoying the intense sensations she was experiencing. And then she felt his thick cock slide into her wet pussy and seconds later her whole body was shunted forward with an almighty thrust. There was little she could do but grip the sides of the table and try to hold on as Tony fucked her hard in the doggy position, loving every moan and squeal that came from the blondes mouth and every wobble of her creamy skin.

Lisa was breathless and literally just lay on the table as the young stud fucked the hell out of her. It was so different to the love making that she and her husband had enjoyed, this was raw and visceral and as much as she was enjoying it there was something frightening about the young man's intensity and determination to fuck her. As wild as she was being driven she realised he was on the verge of cumming and tried to tell him to pull out, but as her body was pounded and ravaged she could not verbalise her thoughts or if her intentions were being made he was ignoring them and in fact gripped her at the pelvis and plunged his cock deeper and with a animalistic shout came in a rush, his hot seed flooding into her soft body.

Once he had climaxed he seemed to get guilty about what had happened and as Lisa still lay draped over the table he hurried to dress and with barely a "thank you Ma'am" he scuttle from the house and out into the dark night.

Lisa lay slumped like that contemplating what she had done, she felt guilt too. What had she been thinking about in having sex with a stranger like that? It wasn't like her, not at all. Yet it had just felt like something her body wanted to do. Nevertheless she was determined it was a one off, a relationship with Tony was the last thing on her mind. It had just been a fuck to get much of the frustrations out of her system, she was sure he wouldn't want more than that.

*

The next Monday was Lisa's first day at her new school. Even though she had been teaching for over ten years she was very nervous as she parked up in the parking lot. She felt like she had done when she had first gone to school as a kid. This was such a big thing for her, she had been so settled and familiar at her old school, known all the teachers and pupils, here she knew nobody and was dreading the first few months of familiarisation but was sure once she was in then things would settle down. Things didn't get better for her when she met the Headmaster and the Head of the Art department. They were, on first meeting, cut from the same cloth in that they both came across as very stiff and reserved and obviously sticklers for propriety and things being done correctly. Which wasn't Lisa's teaching style at all, she liked to give the kids freedom to express themselves and to make learning fun and enjoyable. But sensing that now was not the time to make that apparent she just nodded.

The Headmaster was an old man, surely nearing retrial age and the Head of Art was a very severe woman in her fifties and Lisa was already feeling uncomfortable about the place as she hurried along the corridor to her first class of the day. It passed in a blur and she was just about starting to find her feet when the second period class crashed into the room. It wasn't until they were all seated and she was introducing herself to this class of 17 and eighteen year olds that she saw with horror at the back of the class fooling around with some other pupils was Tony! It only took a moment for him to see her too and gape back, but definitely not in horror!

There was a moment of total silence, the rest of the class sensing something was wrong with their new teacher, but not what and then she somehow managed to gather her wits about her and set a task for them as she slunk back to her desk and chair and held her head in her hands and contemplated what a mess she might be in. She made it through the class and failing to have any idea what to do or say to Tony allowed the class to exit without any comment. Which left her contemplating her situation for the rest of the day and that restless night.

On one hand she had not broken any laws (the first thing she had done once class was over was to check the register - Tony was legal- just!) and it had been consensual on both their parts, plus she was sure she would never repeat it again. But she had had sex with a pupil, that couldn't be good, she had read stories of fellow teachers across the country being run out of school and towns for that and having met the puritanical bosses she would be working for she had no doubts she would receive little or no support from the school if it became public. She would have to speak to Tony about things and ensure that he was in agreement to keep it quiet, having given up everything to move out here, she could not afford to lose it all so easily.

She had little luck in trying to speak to Tony the next day, he was off sick but on the Wednesday she asked him to stay behind after the class (which was the last one of the day). After all the other pupils had filed hurriedly out of the room he sauntered cockily up to her desk and she rose to speak with him.

"Tony, look about last week. It – It was a mistake, I mean I enjoyed it but… what are you doing?"

She didn't really need to ask because what he was doing was reaching behind her with a large hand and roughly fondling her ass cheeks. She moved uncomfortably to evade his grasp and he just smiled and spoke in a deep, languid voice.

"I know you enjoyed it Miss, I knew you would love being my white cum slut."

For a moment Lisa was stunned, could this confident creep be the handsome young man she had mated with last week? Had the effects of the alcohol been so much as to blind her to what a asshole he was? She certainly had no doubts about not wanting to continue this now. Still she was keenly aware that she did not want to unnecessarily upset him so bit her lip and continued.

"Well no Tony, that's not it at all. Back then I didn't know you were still at school, otherwise I never would have had, well, er, sexual relations with you, believe me. Now I do know there is no chance of this continuing and I would like it if you could keep it to yourself too. Please. I think it would be best, don't you?"

Tony smirked and was about to answer when one of his mates banged on the window in the door and pointed at him, indicating when was he going.

"Look I'll come around later tonight and we can discuss this then Miss, I gotta go right now."

And with one more grope at her ass he dashed from the classroom and followed his friend out.

"No, wait………"

But it was too late, he was gone and Lisa could almost cry with frustration. This should have all been so easy and now he would have to come over later, this was not what she had wanted at all.

Yet there was nothing she could do except wait and she was doing just that when she heard a harsh knocking at her door at eight o'clock that night. God, part of her didn't want to answer the door, she just wanted to continue with her efforts at dusting the kitchen but she did answer it, walking along the corridor like a zombie feeling the butterflies bouncing around her trim stomach. She pulled to door open and there stood Tony, his hand resting confidently on the frame. He still looked nothing like a school kid.

"Hi sweet cheeks, how you doing?" , was his opening gambit as he leaned in to try and kiss her.

"Cut it out Tony. I'm serious, listen we could be in serious trouble if this gets out and there is no chance of it happening again so get rid of that idea right now!"

But Tony just smiled back infuriatingly at her, his hands deep in his hooded top pockets.

"Yeah, yeah I heard you, but tell me Miss, did you like it when you were bent over that table in there taking my young cock? Did you like watching me and then seducing me and paying for my gardening with your body? Tell me, I want to know."

Lisa sighed, this was doing no use but obviously he was so insecure that he needed reassurance as to his ability.

"For the record Tony, yes, you were a great lover and yes I enjoyed taking your big, hard cock inside me, it was terrific but it was wrong, I know that and it can never happen again. You must realise that. It was wrong and it would be even more wrong to repeat it. Please, you must understand that."

Suddenly the smile disappeared from Tony's face and he came forward menacingly and took his hand from his pocket brandishing a Dictaphone at his teacher's face.

"Listen bitch! The only thing I must understand is that you are a using bitch. You used me, you used my body and now you've had your fun with the hired help you think I'll just walk away 'cos it's suddenly awkward for you, well you can fucking forget it. I taped you just admitting to having sex with me and believe me I'll make sure everyone at school, teachers, parents and pupils know what a cradle snatching slut you are!"

"No! Tony, listen you can't.."

He swatted her hand away.

"Don't tell me what to do bitch! You want to finish with me like that, no chance. You'll do whatever the fuck I tell you bitch or I tell, I swear it. No one finished with Tony, not you, not anyone!"

And with that he forced himself forward and kissed her roughly on the lips, his hands groping wildly at her breasts though the fabric of her shirt and she could do little but let him for a second before mustering all her strength to shove him back and watch as he backed out the door waving the recording machine mockingly at her face.

"See you at school tomorrow bitch, your lessons start then."

*

She debated with herself not going into work the next day but in the end made up her mind to go. She couldn't show any weakness to that little rat, to think she had thought he was nice! She tried to put up a brave front and would attempt to rebuff his evil little blackmail plans, what ever they amounted to, money no doubt, but she did not feel too confident as she entered school that morning. The events of the past year or so had shattered a lot of her confidence and now this was weighing heavily on her, she just wished she could start all over again. She was subdued throughout her classes that day and when Tony finally approached her (with a cockier smile than ever before) she was sat behind her desk trying to appear unconcerned and marking some homework.

"Alright Bitch?"

She rounded on him, mustering all the force into her personality she could.

"Don't you dare call me that. I've had enough of you Tony. I really have. If you think you can just blackmail me you're wrong, badly wrong, I don't have any money to give you so you can just forget that!"

Tony pretty much ignored her and sat calmly on her desk facing her.

"I'll call you what I want bitch, and I don't want your money, I want your body! See my buddies need a nude model for their college project and I mentioned I thought you would be perfect, so we're coming round to your house tonight and you better be there and ready to pose. Understand?"

"N-no, you can't be serious, I can't do that, you're off your head…"

But he caught her chin as she reeled of the reasons why she couldn't do it and told her frankly that unless she did, the tape and his accusations would be with the Principal by tomorrow morning. He was pleased to see her eyes move slowly down and although she made some more weak objections he knew she would do as he said, and not just for this.

"We'll be over at eight, you'd better be ready – and that means be wearing just your dressing gown when we arrive, or else.."

At that he stormed out leaving Lisa staring at the ground and contemplating, and dreading, her next move.

*

At five minutes to eight Lisa reluctantly pulled her white cotton panties off and stood before the full length mirror in her bedroom. She wasn't half bad looking, she thought. No doubt that little creep thought he had struck gold when he blackmailed her and now here she was about to hand over this body to him. She had firm breasts and her pussy was perfectly shaven, she brushed back her silky blonde hair and reached for her silk dressing gown cursing that she only seemed to attract creeps. Just as she pulled on the gown and reached for the silk bell her door bell sounded and she froze. The bell rang again impatiently and she snapped out of it and firmly tied the belt and descended to her fate.

She opened the door onto a falling dusk and was confronted by four tall, young black men led by Tony and he just burst in past his teacher, his friends following and ogling the older babe who admitted them. Tony led them through to the sitting room and he busied himself pushing the seats right back against the wall and each of the boys took up a position on each wall, like points of the compass and took out drawing pads while Lisa stood nervously at the centre of the room. Tony smiled at her and rose to pull the curtains and blinds that Lisa had so carefully shut earlier and spoke to her condescendingly.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,514 Followers
12