Teaching Miss A Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,519 Followers

"You ain't getting off so easy Bitch, I wonder if your neighbours will see you being a stripper for four young dudes? Nah, their staying open so don't bother, you just take that gown off and let the boys see that killer body I been telling them about, be perfect for their pictures."

She looked so vulnerable stood up there in the harsh light of her sitting room, if anyone was watching from the gloom out there they were about to get a real eyeful! She closed her eyes and took a big gulp and fumbled for her belt and struggled getting it untied before dropping the ends and allowing it to slowly part right up her front. It took all her will power to use her hands to part the gown and allow it to drop to the floor and suddenly she found herself standing stark naked in front of four young men she barely knew and with the knowledge that anyone could be outside watching. Her audience in the room was not slow in voicing their opinion of her.

""Yeah, that's what I am talking about bitch, you look mighty fine!"

"Shake those titties slut!"

"Nice ass ho!"

"Told you the bitch was hot didn't I?" ,

This last comment from Tony as he walked over to Lisa and pushed her shoulders down so she was kneeling on the floor. Down there she was more than aware of the hard ridge at Tony's crotch. He leaned in close to Lisa's ear and whispered.

"Guess what bitch? We ain't got no project, we just wanna fuck your mouth, got a problem with that?"

She may very well have done but got no chance to voice it as Tony quickly unzipped his thick black cock and jammed it in her mouth to cheers of encouragement from the other three, who were actually college students but were media students as evidenced by the handheld video camera one of them produced from their backpack and began recording with Miss Duncan's cherry red lips spread around her pupils hard cock.

If Tony had been rough before that was nothing compared to now as he pumped his cock back and forth with a vengeance into his teacher's mouth. His dick was soon slicked up and he wasted little time pushing it forward and as far down her gagging mouth as he could manage. He held her there, his strong hands on the back of her blonde head, holding her mouth tight to his crotch, revelling in her gagging noises and pathetic attempts to withdraw her head. Then he released her head and laughed out loud as she puked slightly over his cock and a long line of sticky drool fell humiliatingly from her lips. He slapped his messy dick again on her face before plunging it into her mouth again, again making her deep throat him and this time pinching her nostrils together to make things more uncomfortable for her this time.

Though she was hating every second of this Lisa had decided to service him like this and hope that would satisfy his lust and be an end of the whole thing. Of course if she had known she was being recorded she would not have been at all confident of that likelihood. She would have been equally worried if she could see the other men in her room with their equally big dicks in their hands jerking off in anticipation of their shot at the pretty blondes mouth.

But that was to come, right now her mouth was struggling badly to cope with the slick, thick meat sliding hard in and out of her mouth so fast. She hadn't liked oral sex in her marriage and this amounted to her worst nightmare being face fucked so impersonally.

She tried to block out what she was doing and what was happening to her but it wasn't easy with a thick cock buried in her mouth. She had had quite a reserved childhood and had only discovered the joys of sex at eighteen with Frank and besides her dalliance with Tony last week had never been with anyone else. How had she been reduced to this? Had she wanted or deserved to be treated like this? Was it her own fault? Her mind raced as Tony fucked her face and she tried to rationalise what she was doing. But she was brought right out of that when she felt him tense up inside her mouth and realised with horror that he was ready to cum.

He pulled his dick clear from her lips and pushed her forehead back a bit and then directed a thick stream of cum all over her face, splattering messily on her head, eyes, nose and lips and trailed down to her quivering chin. With cum all over her eyes she had to screw them tightly shut and was unaware as the boy with the camera came up for an extreme close up of her cum covered pretty face.

And then Tony uttered the words she had been dreading.

"Who's next boys, she's a hell of a cocksucker and cum dump!"

There was no shortage of takers and indeed her lips soon felt the touch of two dicks as the two guys not with the camera took their places before the degraded teacher and forced her to go from one cock to the other, sucking their big, black cocks into huge erections in the process. Tony, meanwhile, was stood behind her and wiping his spent dick in her lovely, blonde hair.

"Should never tried to ditch me Bitch, should ya?"

She got no chance to reply as one of the cocks at her lips was rammed deep down her gullet and again she gagged on the musky odour of male sweat and sex. This penis was longer than Tony's and her overworked mouth was faced with a new challenge. She was aware of feeling like a cheap and nasty slut, little better than a whore and she did not like it. Worse the other guy was slapping his hard dick on her cheek and probing her ear with his hard cock and Tony was busy opening cans of beer for each of the guys and they swigged from their cans as they fucked her face one by one. By the end her face was covered in four thick loads of cum, her face sore and abused at it's treatment from the big cocks she had been forced to accommodate. By this point Tony had the video camera recording his Art teachers messy state and as the other guys left thanking him for the fun he was left to show Lisa the camera and leave her in no doubt that he would use the tape in furtherance of his blackmail unless she did as he told her in the future. And as she knelt there, naked on her own living room carpet, her face obliterated with drying cum and her breasts glazed with it's trails she was horrified to hear his latest demands of her.

"You know Miss Duncan, I get real horny in classes, listening and watching sexy ass bitches like you tell all us guys what to do. So horny in fact, that I want to bend you over and fuck that sweet ass right there in class, so tomorrow that's just what I'm gonna do. I want you to wear the shortest skirt you got and no bra and no panties, come lunch break I'm gonna pay your room a visit and we can spend some quality time in your book cupboard. Know what I mean Bitch?"

Lisa tried to argue but it was useless and pathetic and she knew immediately that she would do what this arrogant bastard wanted. She needed her job and status too much and she was starting to feel dangerously submissive to him. She was already mentally choosing the skirt and blouse she would wear the next day as he left the house…..

*

That morning was hell for Lisa, she had some younger aged classes that morning and could get by without too much concentration but at morning break time she was burning with embarrassment as the other teachers watched her and some obviously made whispered comments about her attire. She was blushing with embarrassment and a little shame and was more than glad to get back to her class and back teaching. She knew she was dressed like a whore and knew it would attract all kinds of thoughts and comments from her colleagues but she felt helpless to say anything.

It was a weird feeling and a real strain on her being dressed in nothing more than her sheer blouse and short black skirt, knowing that she had to keep her legs tightly together under her desk otherwise the kids would see right up to her shaven pussy. She found it difficult to concentrate on teaching and could not stop her mind racing forward to lunchtime and Tony's promised visit. She was dreading it. This young man seemed to pervade her thoughts now and she hated giving up control to him yet despite the blackmail she was mentally finding herself more and more submissive to him. And that could not be a good thing.

Before she knew it the lunch bell sounded shrilly and her class filed out of the room leaving the blonde sitting frozen at her desk waiting and taking quick glances at the room's spacious cupboard.

Then the door burst open and in sauntered Tony, his schoolbag over his shoulder and as cocky and arrogant as normal. He grabbed her hand and pulled her to her feet and dragged her towards the cupboard door taking time only to feel under the high hem of her skirt to make sure she had obeyed him and worn no panties. She squirmed and stifled a complaint as his fingers groped their way inside her pussy lips.

"Good Bitch, bet you been enjoying flashing your gash to everybody ho!"

Lisa held back a sob and pleaded with him.

"Please Tony, please wear protection, it's my time of the month. Please wear a condom."

"I ain't wearing a condom Bitch. But don't you worry none 'cos I'm fixing to fuck that tight asshole of yours not your pussy, I already had that!"

"But I've never done that.! No! please you can't! I can't take it in my ass. Please!"

But there was no arguing with him and she could hardly raise her voice further without drawing curious people abroad in the school over lunch time. Seconds later she was unceremoniously bent over the small table in the cupboard and feeling his hand pull up the fabric of her skirt and revealing her smooth ass cheeks to a whistle of compliment. She felt his hands roam over her ass and then, with a sharp smack he spanked her. She just managed to bite her lip and prevent herself crying out, it was so quiet in the school just then she was sure she would be heard and discovered. Tony was getting off on the situation big time. He prised apart her virgin asshole and invaded it with two fingers that had been well spat on, giving her dry ass hole some badly needed moisture. His cock was rock hard and some pre-cum was dribbling from the tip and he wiped that at the entrance of Lisa's tight ass before gripping a shelf by his side and squeezing his big cock slowly into his teachers waiting anus.

Lisa could barely believe the sensation as she was ass fucked for the first time, it was too tight and felt like she was constipated but trying to take a huge shit. Again, she was biting her lip, trying to make as little noise as possible but it was difficult, she couldn't prevent herself from grunting and moaning as his big dick slowly burrowed it's way deeper inside her and she felt herself filling up more and more. And then he pulled back and she felt a moments relief only to be replaced, when he thrust forward again and then he established a rhythm. She wanted to groan, to release some of her feelings but fear of discovery was too high and she gritted her teeth and felt her whole body shunted forward with each thrust and prayed for this ordeal to be over, that this was all he would want from her, but she knew that was unlikely.

Tony had plenty of stamina and fucked her ass for nearly half an hour until he came deep inside her and pulled his cock from her and as she turned around jammed it straight in her open mouth. It was in before it registered where it had been and she made to gag and pull away but his firm hand kept her mouth around it and she had little choice to suck it clean. Then, as she endured this newest humiliation she heard a voice outside in her class room, it was the head of the Art Dept!

Tony just smiled and gave her angry face one more fuck before allowing her mouth escape and she hurried to her feet to reach the door, Tony hanging back, a big smile on his face. He listened as she stuttered and stammered, looking a fool in front of her boss as she prayed Tony would not suddenly pop out of the cupboard with his cock hanging out. Of course the slimy feel of his cum slowly running down the back of her thigh also tended to put her off a bit as well. She eventually saw off her boss and Tony told her that he was taking a few days off but that he'd be back on Monday and unless she wanted the tapes made public to be ready to do exactly as he told her.

*

The week and weekend seemed to fly in. She had not heard anything from Tony and while his threat still remained Lisa harboured hopes that he had had his fun and had maybe moved onto something (or someone) else. She should be so lucky! That day as she taught a class before lunch she spotted a movement at her door and turned to see him waving at the window in the door. Her heart lurched and sunk and when the class left at the bell he came in and demanded she come with him. By now she wasn't even arguing with him.

"Come on Bitch, gotta job for you today. A blow job that is!"

It was known as 'Smokers corner' and was tightly located behind the old style, granite walled, bike sheds. All the schools reprobates and desirables hung out there and chatted, smoked and worse. There was an unwritten rule that none of the teachers or more studious pupils even went near it. That way everybody was happy. Tony directed Lisa up the grassy hill and behind the structure that held the kids bikes and in that shadowy place it seemed to her like another world to the cloudless, sunny day she had been in seconds earlier.

What a motley collection of misfits they appeared to be. Although Lisa tried to keep her eyes as far away from them as possible, it was difficult not to look up and stare at them. She did not recognise any of them as kids from the school, but they must have been, probably they spent most of their time hidden away back here rather than in class. And, thought Lisa, the teachers were probably more than happy for them to be here, they certainly didn't look as if they would add much academically to the classroom.

There were nine of them in total, sat in a semi-circle as Tony led Lisa into the centre of them. Six guys and three girls and without exception they all scowled at Tony and Lisa as they stepped into the shadowy group.

"Man, what you doin' bringin' her here?"

"I recognise her, she's that new Art teacher, what the fuck you doin' Tone?"

"Hey guys, chill. This here is my Bitch, and believe me she ain't gonna say anything about what goes on round here. Fact is I brought her here to give you some entertainment. Make it worthwhile coming to school, you dig me?"

From the blank and quizzical looks that met him the obviously didn't, so he decided to demonstrate.

"What is she gonna do? Teach us how to smoke right?"

This last comment from Latasha, renowned as the biggest troublemaker in the school and she almost never went to class. Pretty much the whole school, teachers and pupils alike, were counting down the days until she left at the end of term.

Tony leered up as he pulled Lisa level with him and addressed Latasha (a former girlfriend, no less).

"Damn right she's gonna show you how to smoke! How to smoke cock!"

And with that bold statement he unzipped himself and thrust his cock down her throat. The others sat stunned and almost in awe of Tony, particularly the guys, though the girls were no less impressed. Jesus, he was being sucked off by a teacher! And a hot teacher, at that! In front of them! After a few seconds they started cheering him on and offering all kinds of congratulations and praise. All except Latasha who just glowered at the white bitch on her knees like a cheap tart.

Lisa just knelt there and sucked on Tony's familiar big cock, she was getting well used to this now and becoming desensitised to the humiliation. Mind you she was shocked to be doing this before students and was worried news of her role would reach more and more students and eventually parents and teachers. Perhaps she would be glad if it did, that way at least it would be over. But still she wanted this job and did not feel strong enough to face the consequences of the news being broken.

"Come on then, lets get a look at this sluts body."

She heard the harsh male voice behind her and felt her blouse being tugged off and her skirt, bra and panties following in short order. So there she was, naked, on school ground being face fucked by a randy student and with an audience of other pupils. Could it get any worse? Well yeah, at that point Tony came with a flourish, spreading his sticky cum all over her face, it was a feeling she was becoming used to. But she had little respite, a new cock replacing him to further cheers as she felt hands groping at her tits and pussy simultaneously. Suffice to say more than one of the guys shot their load on Lisa's face that break and when they had finished Latasha strolled over and scrapped all the loose cum into Lisa's mouth before spitting on her and ordering her to lick her black pussy. It was a final humiliation that cemented in Lisa's mind that this was her. This was her role for the rest of term. To be the cum dump for Tony and whoever he chose to let use her. It was going to be a long year indeed…….

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,519 Followers
12