Teaching My Son Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schnitzs
schnitzs
98 Followers

“What’s this mom? Can’t remember having seen something like this on the pics?”

“That is the scar from your birth.”

“But I thought babies come out of a girls vagina?”

“Yes, usually they do but you came out there.”

“Why?”

“If a baby is born on the natural way – that’s as you said through the vagina – it stretches a girls pussy to its limit. Afterwards my pussy wouldn’t be as tight as it had been before and I wanted my pussy to stay really tight ‘cause your dad loved my very tight pussy and he loved fucking it. That’s why. And he fucked it every night. Now take a look at my pussy.”

I spread my legs apart to give him easier access. “Are you able to see something or should I spread them wider?”

I didn’t wait for his answer and spread them wider apart.

“Now you should have a nice view. Okay lets have an easy start. I want you to show me my small pussy lips.”

He got closer to my box.

“Here they are, mum, that is an easy task.”

“Sorry, I can’t see anything from up here you have to touch ‘em. And don’t be shy I asked you to touch them so go ahead.”

Very slowly he touched my small pussy lips with his forefinger.

“Good boy, that’s right, that are mum’s smaller pussy lips. Now I want you to spread them a search for mummy’s clit, honey. You’ll have to use both your hands for this that’ll make it easier.”

“I’ll try, I’ll do my best.”

Very careful he spread my lips apart and opened my pussy to his view.

“Mom, what’s wrong with you? You’re pussy is totally wet.”

“Nothing is wrong sweety. Everything is just fine. My pussy is getting wet ‘cause I’m turned on by this. When ever a girl is getting turned on and becomes hot her juices start to flow and she becomes wet. It’s a very normal thing.”

“Oh, I see. By the way I found your clit. It’s here.”

“You have to touch it.”

He touched my clit and I jumped a bit.

“Fine. Next you have to find is my asshole. Please touch my asshole when you have found it.”

“That’s an easy job. Please turn to one side, mum.”

I did as I was told. Mike spread my big cheeks apart and touched my little puckered asshole. It felt so good to be touched after such a long time. My juices started to flow freely. I had the feeling Mike became braver with the time.

“Let’s see if you can find my little pee hole!”

He turned me on my back again. I spread my legs as far apart as I was able to. He crawled between my legs and without any hesitation he spread my pussy open with the fingers of one hand. With his other hand he started searching for my little pisser.

“Found it!” With that he touched my pisser and played a little bit with it. Not to much just a second or two.

“To bring your first lesson to an end here is your final task. Insert your forefinger into my wet tunnel.”

“This should be the easiest job of all.”

Without any hesitation he stuck his finger deep into my waiting hole. A small moan escaped my mouth when his finger was deep into my pussy.

“Very good. Looks like you learned a lot young man. It’s time for your reward. You can play with my full tits now. You can massage and knead them you can suck and twisted my nipples and make them hard. Do what ever you like to. They are yours for 15 minutes.”

I laid back and waited what will happen. First Mike was a little unsure and didn’t really know what to do. He came closer to my tits. Very careful he laid his hands on them and caressed them very tenderly. But I didn’t last very long when his male nature took over. He took one tit in each hand and started kneading them. After e short while my nipples became the focus of his attention. Still massaging my left tit with his big hand he pinched my left one. That felt so familiar to me and was so good. It sent small shocks through my whole body which ended at my pussy and made her even wetter.

“Go for it, honey, suck mummy’s nipples. Suck them as you have sucked them when I’ve nursed you. Suck them real good, suck them hard. Uh, that feels so damn good.”

Encouraged by my words all his doubts were blown away and there was no more holding back. He laid down between my legs and started sucking my nipples real hard. They grew hard as little rocks and they became bigger and bigger. They were about an inch half an inch long now and as thick as Mike’s index finger. My pussy was we all over and my juices started to run down into the crack between my ass cheeks. I could feel my dick getting hard between my legs. He started moving and rubbing his dick into my crotch. He sucked my nipples as if there would be no tomorrow. Now his kneading became more roughly I could feel his fire and desire. He was lost in his lust. He started moaning while he sucked my nipples and pulled them. He tried to get as much of my tits into his mouth as possible but is not that easy to eat some 38’D. His dick must have reached its full length by now and it felt real big.

“Uuhhh … yes Mike, suck mummy’s big tits hard. Mummy loves to be sucked hard. Eat my big nipples and knead my tits they like it hard. It makes mummy’s pussy wet and hot. Uuhhh … you learned very fast. Yes suck my nipples, suck them real good. Suck those tits that fed you when you were a little baby boy … uuhhhh …yes … suck mummy’s udders real good.”

That turned him on even more. He sucked me like crazy. My whole tits where covered in his saliva by now. I felt so nasty, I felt like a little slut again.

“Oh mum, you’re tits are so big and your nipples are so hard. I can’t get enough of them. I could suck them forever. I love your big tits and I love the rest of your body you showed me. It felt so good to stuck a finger into your love tunnel. Your pussy looks so great and so big it’s so wet and it smells so good. I would have loved to stick my tongue into your hole instead my fingers. I would have loved to lick your hot little piss hole. Oh mummy I love you, I love your tits and I love your shaved cunt.”

Again he was lost in between my tits.

After about 45 minutes of sucking, kneading and rubbing our crotches against each other I stopped it.

“Mike, your time is over. I think that was enough reward for your first lesson, don’t you think? Time for some refreshment and to get dressed for the mall. Maybe you get some fresh and warm water in the bath, okay?”

He lifted his face from between my two big mounds and with a bit reluctant he said yes. When he stood up from between my legs the whole front of his pants were smeared with my juices and a big hard-on became visible through the thin material.

“And maybe you should change your pants, honey, mummy made them all wet with her pussy juices. Naughty little pussy!”

He smiled and left for some seconds before returning with fresh, warm water.

“Are you ready for this?”

“I am!”

“Here we go!” He started with my face then washed my tits and my muscled stomach before getting my upper body dry. I was still in heat and producing lots of pussy juices.

“Your pussy will be next. Maybe you can spread your legs a bit?” I spread my legs and waited for his touch. He took the washcloth and washed my legs first then got them dry. With one hand he spread my lips apart.

“Mom, your pussy is soaking. I wonder if I will get it dry. And you have soaked your covers and my pants too.”

He grind. Then out of a sudden he stuck two fingers deep into my gapping cunt. And as fast as he stuck them in he pulled them out. My pussy made a flopping noise when he pulled them out. His whole fingers where covered by my moisture. He opened his mouth and now he stuck the same two fingers into his mouth. He starts to lick them clean. He starts to taste my pussy from his fingers.

“Oh mummy, you taste so good! Your pussy tastes like honey, no it’s better than honey, it’s the best I’ve ever tasted. I want more, I need more of it.”

“But it’s not the time for more now. It’s time for a shopping trip. I think you don’t have to wash my wet box. I guess you had no chance to get it dry. I’m to hot. Let’s get dressed!”

“Where are your panties and where are your bras mum?”

“I haven’t any.”

“You don’t have panties and bras?”

“Yes, I don’t have any ‘cause I never wear them. Your dad never liked me in panties and bra. He loved it when I was nude under my skirt and blouse. He loved to see my full tits swing from side to side. And there is nothing hotter than go without any panties under your skirt. I always wanted to give your dad free access to my always waiting cunt so I never wore panties. The only thing he had to do was to grasp under my skirt and he had totally free access to his him adoring pussy. When and where ever he wanted to have his pussy fucked he only had to lift my skirt and hammer his hard-on home. And we both loved the flashing game. When we were out he just lifted my skirt and showed my totally shaved pussy to everyybody who wanted to see it. Oh I really loved our nasty games. Okay, that enough for now let’s get ready and go to the mall.”

“Mum, did I get you right? You said I could call you everything I want to?”

“Yes, that’s what I said. Your dad loved to give me dirty names and I loved it to be called like that.”

“Mum? You are a little nasty slut with a real nasty pussy and some real big udder. You are definitely a real slut.”

“I know that, honey, thank you! I love being called a slut. And yes I am a slut.”

We went downstairs got in the car and went to the mall.

########################

Folks this is not the end. There is still a lot to cum. Hoping for some good votes (Want to make it into the top 500) and some comments. So feel free to tell me what you think.

schnitzs
schnitzs
98 Followers
12