Teaching My Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife learns new things.
10.3k words
4.43
93k
23

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdrew2001
jdrew2001
406 Followers

WARNING--This story has BDSM elements in it so if that is not for you then you should move on. I wanted to get that out there because a few people complained that Chapter 1 of this series was mis-categorized as a loving wife story. To me, the stories in this series are primarily loving wife stories but I wanted to give people who may think that stories should encompass only one genre a heads up.

*

For a full background readers should review Chapters 1 and 2 before reading this chapter. This is the story of how my wife Ann, who used to be sexually adventurous, became more and more conservative and how I set out to change things back to and beyond where they were. As I described in Chapter 1, over the years Ann had become more plain vanilla as far as sex went. The adventurous woman I described earlier had seemingly left the building along with Elvis.

Vibrators, if we used them at all, were smallish and used mostly on her clit. We began to argue more and more about sex and I eventually told Ann that if she were not willing to again be a whore in the bedroom I would find someone who would. "Whore in the bedroom" are her words as she told me shortly after we were married that she thought an ideal wife was a lady outside of the bedroom but a whore in the bedroom.

I told Ann that she needed to be taught how to once again be a whore in the bedroom but that because she had over the years pulled back the sexual boundaries we once had that these lessons would be from other men. I knew that if we tried to become more adventurous and Ann objected to something that I was doing to her that I would slow down or stop because I loved her while a stranger would likely not stop and say something like, "Come on, baby, you can take it." Ann would not be as free with a stranger to impose her boundaries and would be taken beyond those limits.

Because Ann went out of town for three or four days at a time in her job about every six weeks we decided that her lessons would be during these trips. I would pack her a kit of the items to be used for each lesson along with a video camera and an instruction letter she was to give the man she selected. So as not to interfere with her job, Ann would extend her trip for an additional night at our expense and tell her company that an old college friend, etc. lived in the town she was visiting. The additional night would be lesson night.

On each of her first two trips Ann engaged in activities with other men that we had done together earlier in our marriage such as having her pussy lightly flogged to orgasm, filling her ass and pussy with ice and then getting fucked when it melted, anal sex, having her ass and pussy stuffed with inflatable toys that were then inflated beyond her previous maximums, being fucked with a porn star sized vibrator and plain old fucking and sucking. Ann was also exposed to a room service waiter by one of the men and forced to endure being groped and fingered by him to orgasm. She also swallowed more cum than she had in a long time with me.

Because of these experiences Ann was gradually returning to the sexually adventurous woman she had been earlier in our marriage. However, I told her when we started this that her training would encompass both things we had done as well as new things that she had not experienced before. I decided that on her third trip it was time for some more of those new things.

Ann and I had talked a lot about what happened on her first two trips and watched the videos she brought back numerous times. It was a terrific turn on for both of us but we realized that we had been risky in what we had her do with strangers and lucky that none of them had harmed her. Ann admitted that she was scared at times during each of the previous encounters but said that the fear in her stomach had actually turned her on more than she would have normally been. She also said that she now realized that it was best to have strangers with whom she had no prior relationship do her training because she realized how easy it was for her to say "stop" or "slow down" to me. As Ann experienced in her first two sessions, strangers did not listen nearly as well to "stop" or "slow down."

As I mentioned in an earlier chapter, I had often stuffed Ann with a vibrator in her ass and pussy and then fucked her mouth. I had also fucked her ass while she had a vibrator in her pussy and vice versa. She really got off on having two or all three of her holes filled but never agreed to take the next step and to have a threesome or moresum. That was about to change as I told her that on her next trip she was to have sex with a group of guys.

Ann gave me a concerned look and said that she would be afraid to be with a group of men because she would really be at their mercy. She explained that she always found men to be competitive when they were with other men especially around women and that she was afraid that the guys would try to "one-up" each other at the expense of her pussy, ass and mouth. She also said that it would be harder for her to find a group of guys. Ann said that in any group there would be at least one guy that she would not be 100% comfortable with but that she would have to take him or turn down the whole group. She also pointed out that she only had one night to do this at the end of her trip so she would have limited time to find and recruit more than one guy.

I was a bit surprised that her objections were not to a group but to what might potentially go wrong so I asked her if she was comfortable with taking on a group of men. Ann said, "A few months ago before we started this I would have told you no effin' way. Since then I have been fucked and more by two strangers so I am no longer the faithful wife I once was and as we both want me to be a whore in the bedroom and you obviously want the next step for me to be with a group of men and I agreed to do this to improve our relationship I am willing to give it a shot."

I told Ann that I had a solution to her concerns and that was that I would be one of the guys in the group. I told her that I had always wanted to get her into a threesome, foursome, etc. and that I was damn well going to participate in her first one. Ann was silent for a moment and then said that my participation would make her feel better but she asked what I would do if she asked the guys to stop or slow down and they keep going. I told her that I would follow the lead of the other men and would only intervene if they wanted to do something that would permanently hurt or mark her or violated the condom, video or other rules. As far as fucking, sucking and other sex she was on her own and she would have to take whatever they, and I, dished out.

Ann thought over what I said for a few seconds and said she thought it was a good idea. She said she would definitely be more comfortable with me in the group and that if I was going to let the other men take the lead that she would still be used as a whore which was the whole point of her training.

We talked a bit more about the details of how to make this happen and decided that we should use the letter routine again. I would write a letter for Ann that she would give to the men that she picked that she would say was from her husband. It would outline what was to be done to and with her and refer to a kit of toys that she had that they were to use on her. She would also tell the other guys that she had met a man at lunch (me) and wanted him to also be part of the group that would fuck her.

Once it looked like Ann had the rest of the guys lined up she would call me on her cell and ask me to come down to the hotel bar. We planned on getting separate rooms in the hotel so that none of my stuff would be in her room and we would take out any pictures, etc. we had of each other in our wallets so that there would not be any way to link us together as Ann had kept her maiden name after we married.

We took these precautions because my standing to intervene would be compromised if I were thought to be a cuckold husband. If I was just another of the guys I would be able to say, "Hey, that's not the deal," if one of the other guys went too far. Alternatively, if Ann started to yell about being seriously hurt or assaulted I could grab the offending guy, get in his face and say, and "Knock it off asshole, I am here for a night of fun and do not want to wind up in jail because of you." I would still be outnumbered but the more tools I had to keep everyone on the reservation, the better.

While on the subject, I do not consider myself a cuck. Admittedly I get off on having other men do things to my wife but those things are generally my idea, not hers. She is not telling me to stay at home and keep my hands off of my little dick while she goes out and fucks other guys and brings me a cream pie. There will never be a cream pie because we firmly believe in safe sex and anytime anyone other than me comes in her ass or pussy they will be wearing a condom.

What I get from all of this is a better sex partner with whom to share my bed at home. Ann's new outlook has also caused her to agree to swapping and last weekend traded with an attractive couple who live near to us (but that is another story). Looks like I will be getting a lot of sex from my newly sexually open wife and other women as well. If that makes one a cuck I think most guys would ask, "Where do I sign up?" For those of you who have not read Chapter 1 or 2 or forgotten the description of Ann, she is 5'2" tall and weighs 115 pounds. She has brown eyes and medium length brown hair that at times looks reddish in certain light. There must be some redhead in there somewhere because Ann's skin is very white and she has a lot of reddish freckles on her tits and shoulders. Her breasts are a natural B cup topped with light brown/pinkish nipples which get about a half an inch long when she is aroused. Ann has a very, very thin waist which gives her a classic hourglass figure and an ass to die for. Although I had talked her into shaving her pussy a couple of times in the past she has in recent years kept a full bush. Ann does not have any tattoos or piercings. We never had children so her pussy is still nice and tight and, of course, she does not have stretch marks.

Ann had a business trip coming up in about a month and we decided that, as before, she would extend her stay by an additional day giving her time to take care of her job responsibilities and leave her free for fun on the extra day. Fortunately for our wallet this trip was to a city only a little over a two hour drive from where we lived and as her company did not permit employees to fly unless the trip was over 200 miles, Ann would be driving out Tuesday morning. Ann did not mind driving and said that she would also avoid the hassle of having to check the bag with her "toy kit" to avoid having to answer embarrassing questions from the TSA folks at the airport. I would take our other car and drive up on Friday morning and we would meet for lunch so that Ann would be telling the truth when she told the other men that she had met a guy for lunch that she wanted to include in the group.

All that was left to do was to write the letter and put the toy kit together. As Ann had already picked up a guy on each of her prior trips we did not need to talk about how she should dress or act to do that but we did talk about various ways she could recruit a group of guys. I suggested that Ann make eye contact with a guy in her target group, smile and if he smiled back then walk over to the group and ask if she could join them. She thought this would be too aggressive for her but said she would keep it in mind as a fall back strategy.

Ann said what she thought she would do is to make eye contact, smile and exchange glances towards one guy in a group and hope that he eventually came over to her while she was sitting at the bar. If he did she could talk and flirt with him for a while. If she liked him and things were going well she could suggest that they go back and sit with his friend(s) or wait for his invitation to do so. She would talk with his friend(s) and see if she was comfortable in recruiting them to gang bang her. If she was, she would tell them the story of how she had gotten too conservative in bed for her husband's tastes and how he had convinced her that she needed to learn how to be more of a whore and that the best way for that to happen was for her to find other men to handle her whore training.

If they reacted positively, as if there were a group of guys that would not to a petite, attractive woman making such an offer, Ann would say that they had to agree to let her video what they did and that they had to wear a condom if they were in her pussy or ass. She would also tell them that she had met a guy at lunch who she wanted to include in the group. After giving them a few seconds Ann would take out the letter, give it to them and explain that the letter was from her husband and detailed what he wanted to see done to her. Once they finished reading the letter she would ask if they were OK with the conditions and limits in the letter and if they were they would be off to her room.

The letter I gave her read as follows:

"If Ann has given you this letter then things have progressed pretty far and she wants you to use her and fuck her. Ann is my wife and she has agreed that she needs to be trained to be more of a whore in the bedroom. She is yours for the night provided that you allow her session with you to be videotaped and use a condom when you are in her pussy or ass. Other than that she is yours to do with as you see fit but you must at least do the things listed in this letter to her.

Ann understands and has agreed that once the door to her room closes with all of you inside she is not allowed to say "no" to anything other than violations of the video and condom rules or activities that could cause permanent injury or damage to her or result in her being permanently marked. Scat and water sports are also off limits.

There is a toy kit in Ann's luggage. The kit contains a large tube of sex lube, a blindfold, condoms, a vibrator, a ball gag, handcuffs, a ping pong paddle and assorted lengths of rope. You should not have to restrain Ann but the restraints are there if you need them because some parts of this experience will be new to her in many ways.

Because I love Ann I was reluctant to push her limits and would usually back off when she wanted to stop or slow down when we were having sex. You, on the other hand, have no emotional attachment to Ann and hopefully all she is to you is an attractive woman with whom you are going to engage in hot kinky sex. During the course of the night, Ann may object to certain things you are doing and she will carry on and try to talk you out of it but do not take "no" for an answer.

Ann used to be very hot in bed and I hope her training gets her back to that state. She is your slut for tonight so make good use of her. When Ann gets hot she likes the side of her neck (below her ear) licked and kissed. If she really is getting into it you can lick her ear also. Another of her erogenous zones is the pussy hair above her clit. When Ann gets close to cumming she will run her fingers through that part of her bush and she gets off on having that done to her. Ann likes to be able to rub her thighs together during sex and says it makes her get off better. She would have a harder time cumming if I held her legs apart or tied them open. Keep this in mind as you may want to facilitate her orgasms on some occasions and prolong her wait on others.

OK, now for the things you are to do to Ann:

1) Put her on her knees and tell her she has two minutes to get to know each of your cocks using only her mouth. If she does not keep her hands away use the handcuffs. Tell Ann that during the two minutes she is to get to know each of your cocks as after she had sucked everyone she will be blindfolded and then have to identify the owner of each cock again using only her mouth. If she guesses right she will only have to suck off the guy and swallow his cum. If she guesses wrong, the guy(s) she guessed wrong about should put her over their knee or otherwise bend her over and give her 10 swats each on her ass with the ping pong paddle. Once she had been paddled she should suck off the guy(s) who she guesses wrong and swallow their cum.

2) Single, double and triple penetrate her. Put her in whatever positions you want and make her take your cocks (with condoms on when in her ass or pussy). Try to find positions where Ann has to fuck you, make her do the work whenever possible. Her pussy and ass are pretty tight so double anal or double vaginal may not work but if you are into it you can give it a try. Be sure to use lots of lube in Ann's ass and pussy to keep her comfortable.

Remember, Ann has selected you and she is your fuck toy for this evening and tomorrow morning. You are not making love to her; you are using her and fucking her."

I did not show Ann the letter as I would be participating and that would be her safety margin as opposed to the first session where she knew 100% up front what was going to be done to her.

The next few weeks dragged by but it was finally Tuesday morning and Ann had finished packing her car. I went down to say good-bye and I kissed her deeply. I pulled up her skirt and found she was not wearing panties. I rubbed her cunt and when I went to slip a finger inside of her it slid in without resistance because she was that wet.

"Hmmmm, looking forward to Friday night?" I said.

Ann replied that she had gotten hornier and hornier as her trip got closer. I waved to her as she pulled away and I could not help but marvel about how far she had come in the last few months. Friday was going to be a big day for both of us, especially her.

Ann and I phoned each other a couple of times during the time she was gone and teased each other about what was going to happen Friday night. Friday morning came not soon enough and I packed my car and left to meet Ann for lunch and more. As planned, we had lunch together and agreed that she would call me later once she had picked the other guys that were to be in her first gang bang.

When we talked about doing this I told Ann that she should get at least two more guys for our adventure. Any more than that was up to her but I cautioned her that the more guys that there were the longer she would get fucked and have to suck without a break. As Ann had never been with more than one guy before I found her some gang bang videos on the internet so she could see what it might be like. I tried hard to find some that were realistic as opposed to those where some skank covered with tats kept spitting on guys' cocks and moaning inanely. I also found her some stories written from a woman's perspective about what it felt like to be used for hours by a group of guys. Ann took well to this homework assignment and when I checked her browsing history I saw that she had looked at every video and every story, some of them several times. While definitely not the same as the real thing, looking at the videos and reading the stories at least gave Ann a preview of what she might expect.

Ann's business meetings took longer than expected on Friday afternoon and it was almost 9:45 PM when she finally got to the hotel bar after freshening up. She looked hot in her short skirt and tight top as she maneuvered through the bar on her CFM heels and onto a bar stool where she would be able to cross and uncross her legs playing peek-a-boo with whichever guy she wanted to notice her lack of panties. Ann quickly got the attention of three guys who were sitting at a table not far from the bar. After a few minutes of eye contact, glances and smiles one of the guys got up and walked over to the bar and sat down next to Ann. He introduced himself and offered to buy her another drink which she accepted. They talked and flirted for a few minutes before the guy, Tony, asked if she wanted to meet his friends. Ann said "yes" and Tony helped her down off the bar stool and guided her by the elbow as he escorted her over to where his friends were sitting.

jdrew2001
jdrew2001
406 Followers