Teaching My Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdrew2001
jdrew2001
406 Followers

I was a little surprised that Ann had picked a group of three as she had said she would have preferred to start with just three guys including me. She later told me that she was worried because besides these guys there was only one other small group of guys in the bar and they were not that attractive. Ann said that she thought that these guys may be her only shot. She also told me that she thought that she could handle more than three guys if she had to because, after all, she had the same equipment as the girls in the videos she had watched.

Tony introduced his friends, Bob and Cliff to Ann and she hugged each of them and did the air kiss routine. Ann sat down with Bob on her left and Tony slid in on her right. Before moving on, let me describe Ann's new friends. Tony was about 6'3" tall, broad shouldered and around 220 pounds. He had dirty blond hair, blue eyes and was clean shaven. Tony, like every guy doing pick-up duty in a bar, claimed to be single despite the lighter line on his ring finger which the wedding ring he had stashed in his pocket normally covered. He and his friends were in town for a conference that was to start with a golf outing Saturday afternoon. Bob was 6' tall and weighed in around 190. He had brown, curly hair, brown eyes and a mustache. Cliff was the smallest of the group, around 5'6", and looked to have the lithe, sleek, athletic body type that you would normally find on a gymnast. Turns out he actually was a gymnast in college and now owned a gymnastics school. Cliff had black hair (crew cut) and brown eyes.

Ann never asked whether Bob and Cliff were attached or had significant others and they did not offer that information. Bob was wearing a ring that could have been a wedding band but its design was a bit unusual so it could have been just a piece of jewelry. Ann was wearing her wedding band and that, coupled with her dress and demeanor, soon had her trio of new friends flashing knowing smiles to each other that they had lucked on to a proverbial hot wife, something they hoped existed but that could have been just an urban legend.

Tony ordered another round for the table with Ann asking for a tonic water and lime while Tony, Bob and Cliff had something more potent. Ann could tell from the used glasses and the signs on the table promoting the happy hour special of "two-fers" that Tony, Bob and Cliff were feeling no pain. Ann and I had not factored into our discussions the possibility that her gang bang crew could be even more aggressive due to the effects of alcohol. Ann said that she worried about this for a few minutes but relaxed when Tony, Bob and Cliff acted like they were sane and reasonable.

Because the sexual tension in the air was already palpable at their table Ann said she was not surprised when she felt first Tony and then Bob place a hand on her thigh and slowly start to rub higher and higher soon getting above the tops of her stockings. Just as Tony was about to reach Ann's panty less pussy Ann broke the mood and said, "Let's talk about the obvious."

She told the guys about how she had become less and less adventurous sexually and how she and her husband had come up with her having these types of encounters as a way to learn to be more of a whore in the bedroom. She said that she wanted the guys to be part of her next encounter provided they agreed to the three conditions of allowing the session to be videotaped, wore a condom when they were in her pussy or ass and followed the instructions in a letter her husband gave her. Ann then took out a copy of the letter from her purse and gave it to the guys. They read it and passed it back and forth for a while.

When they were done Ann asked each of them if they agreed to video, condoms and letter instructions and they said that they did.

Ann then told them that she had met another guy for lunch that she wanted as part of the group and if they were OK with it she would call him now. The guys, of course, agreed and Ann called me on my cell and said to meet her in the bar. I waited about five minutes and made my entrance, walked up to the table, leaned over, gave Ann a peck on the lips and introduced myself to the guys. I sat down and there was an uncomfortable silence at the table as though everyone was waiting for someone else to say something. Tony broke the silence by announcing that he would take care of the check and went in search of our waiter. Bob asked if I had seen the letter and I said that Ann had shown it to me at lunch.

With the bill settled Ann got up and we all started to follow her out of the bar. We were half way out of the bar when we heard a voice from one of the tables we passed calling out Cliff's name.

We slowed and looked in the direction of the voice and saw a black guy coming towards Cliff. When Cliff recognized him he opened his arms and they hugged for a few seconds and were clearly happy to see each other. Cliff introduced Gary to the group as someone against whom he competed in college and said that they were together on several AAU gymnastics teams and even made it to the Olympic trials together one year.

Gary was just a bit taller than Cliff and still looked like he could pommel a horse or something. Gary and Cliff talked for a minute or two and the whole time Gary was glancing over at Ann and the other guys that were with her. He seemed to have figured out what was up.

Gary moved closer to the rest of us and asked "So where you folks going now?" Cliff sort of hemmed and hawed as did Bob. Gary, obviously looking for an invitation to come along, repeated his question and still did not get a coherent answer from anyone. He looked right at Ann and said, "Oh, I get it; some women just do not like black guys." You could tell Ann was getting uncomfortable as the bar had started to fill back up and we were standing in front of a couple of tables that were full and people were beginning to listen more intently to the conversation we were having.

Ann later told me that she was afraid that because of the way she was dressed and that she was leaving with four guys that everyone in the bar was watching her and would think that she was going to let the four guys she was leaving with all fuck her. Gary could sense her discomfort and continued to press the race angle saying, "OK, well why don't you four guys and the lady go ahead and..." when Ann interrupted and said, "I don't care if you are black or not. You can join us if you want." Ann later told me that she thought that Gary was going to finish his sentence by saying something like, "have fun fucking" or something similar.

Just as we turned to continue to leave the bar the guy Gary was sitting with stood up and called out "Hey wait, I'd like to go along too." We slowed our pace and he blended into the group and Ann did not raise any objection nor did anyone else. I later learned that his name was Will. He was about 6' tall, 185 pounds and also black.

This was really going to be a night of firsts as Ann had never had sex with a black guy and now there were two black guys in her first ever gang bang group of six. Ann was really going from zero to sixty in a big hurry.

When I think about this little scene I really see how Ann is a lady outside of the bedroom but a whore in it. She was leaving a bar dressed provocatively with four guys following her and was leading them up to her room to fuck her but she did not want the other people in the bar to know that. She wanted the people in the bar to think of her as a lady rather than as a whore who would soon be spreading her legs for a bunch of guys she just met. Gary and his friend, Will, played that together with the race angle to become part of the evening's fun.

Ann led her now growing group out of the bar and over to a quieter area of the hotel lobby. She said "We all know what is going on and I was not sure I wanted two more guys but do not want to make a scene so Gary and Will are in." She then gave Gary and Will a crash course in why she was doing this, the condom and video rules and the letter. She gave them another copy of the letter from her purse and when they were done reading it made each of them acknowledge that they would do what it said and adhere to the video and condom rules.

My mind was running a hundred miles an hour during this time. I was turned on as hell that Ann was going to get banged by six guys including me but was worried about things getting out of hand, as if they hadn't already. However, there was nothing I could do except go with the flow and be ready to step in if anyone tried to do anything to truly hurt Ann or otherwise break the rules and hope that I would not be outnumbered five to one if I did.

While my mind was trying to process all of this we made our way to the elevator, up to the correct floor and walked down the hall to Ann's room. She opened the door and led us in and when the lock clicked behind us we both knew that her fate had been sealed. I knew it better than Ann because I knew what the letter said about her not being allowed to say "no" to anything other than violations of the video and condom rules or activities that could cause permanent injury or damage to her. Ann had not yet seen the letter.

Tony waited until we were all well inside of Ann's room and said, "OK, let's go over the instructions one more time before we start" and read the letter out loud. Ann blanched and shot me a glance when he read the part about her not being to be able to say "no" to anything except violations of the video and condom rules or to anything that would permanently hurt or damage her or scat or water sports. She cringed when he read the part about the cock ID contest and that she would be swallowing a load from everyone there.

"No, no you can't make me do that," Ann interrupted.

Tony looked at her and said, "The deal works both ways. You made us promise that we would follow the video and condom rules and the instructions in the letter and you are going to do the same thing." Ann just hung her head and said nothing.

Bob suggested that if anyone needed to use the facilities that they do it now before things got going. As Ann had used her hotel points to get tonight free and to upgrade her room she had a suite with a full bath off of the bedroom and a half bath off of the sitting room. That made things easier as Ann used the main bath and us guys used the one off of the sitting room.

We all reassembled in the sitting room and Bob set up the video camera. Tony, who seemed to have put himself in charge, took Ann by the hand and helped her up on the coffee table. Tony stepped away and said, "Show us what you got honey."

I could see Ann's fingers trembling as she fumbled with the buttons on her top and she finally got them open, slipped it off of her shoulders and handed it to Tony. She next opened the clasp on her push up bra and her tits popped into view prompting hoots and hollers from the guys. She handed the bra to Tony as well.

Ann rubbed her hands over her tits and I think she was just doing it to buy a few more moments before being fully exposed to everyone. It had an immediate effect on the guys who urged her on and I could see the startled look in her eyes when she realized she had been acting like a stripper. She put her hands down at her sides and stood still for a while until Tony said, "Finish the job." Ann paused for a moment and then undid the button on the side of her short skirt, opened the zipper and slid the skirt down her legs. When it hit the top of the table she stepped out of it and Tony moved it out of the way.

All of the guys cheered and applauded and I joined in.

It was hard to read the expression on Ann's face. She was standing there on a coffee table in front of six men, five of them complete strangers, naked except for a garter belt, hose and CFM heels. She had heard what the letter said and knew that her ability to say "no" was very limited. She knew that she was going to get a workout like she never had before and that she was going to have to fuck and suck and more until these guys were satisfied and done with her. Her expression was a mixture of apprehension, lust and determination.

When I described Ann I did not talk about her emotional makeup. She is often hard to convince to do something but once she makes up her mind she is one of the most determined people I know. It looked as though Ann knew she would need all of her determination to get through the next couple of hours.

Tony turned to the rest of us and said, "OK, let's show Ann what we have for her." There was a flurry of zippers opening and clothes flying off until there were six naked men standing around Ann.

Cliff helped Ann down from the coffee table, took her into his arms and kissed her deeply. When he was finished he said, "I wanted to do that before you drank everyone's cum." Ann trembled slightly at his words and her eyes darted back and forth across the array of cocks that would soon be in her mouth and other orifices.

Meanwhile Tony had gotten a copy of the letter and reread the first thing that we were to do to Ann. He walked to the center of the room and dropped one of the pillows on the floor. Then in a decent imitation of a game show host he said in a booming voice, "Lady and gentlemen, it's time to play 'name that cock.' Our first contestant from Room 457 of the Marriott Hotel is (pause for tension to build) Annnnnnnnnnnn, come on over here and kneel down."

This cracked everyone up including Ann and she ran to the middle of the room doing her best impression of a ditzy game show contestant grabbing at Tony's arm and jumping up and down. Tony then explained the rules of Name That Cock. Ann would have two minutes to suck and otherwise use only her mouth to get to know each of our cocks. She would then be blindfolded and given an additional two minutes with each of us to try to identify the owner of each cock.

Tony took Ann by the elbow and positioned her over the pillow.

"Kneel," he said as he firmly pushed down on her shoulders.

The rest of us lined up in the order that Ann had picked us to participate which meant that I was first, then Tony, Bob, Cliff, Gary and Will. Cliff was wearing a sport watch that we would use for the timing and he said, "Ready, set, go." Ann opened her mouth and took my cock into it. She should already know my cock as she had been sucking it since before we were married but she still did a good job of using her lips and tongue to get a feel for the shape of its head and other aspects that she may be able to use to identify it while blindfolded. "Time's up," Cliff called and I stepped away from in front of Ann and Tony took my place. Cliff again said, "Ready, set, go" and Ann started to minister to Tony's cock. This process continued until Ann had had a chance to such each cock for two minutes.

Because I had gone first and grabbed the chair closest to Ann I had a good view of Ann sucking each of the other cocks. Like most straight guys I did not spend a lot of time looking at other men's cocks but when they are in your wife's mouth it is hard not to notice. I thought that Ann might have a hard time telling some of the cocks apart because, for example, Bob and I were about the same size, we were both cut and I was just a bit thicker. Gary and Cliff had similar uncut cocks that looked a shade less than six inches. Will and Tony were bigger at 7.5 and 8.5 inches respectively but about the same thickness and both were cut. Because Ann could not use her hands she would have to deep throat some fairly big cocks to tell the length difference between Tony and Will.

Tony told Ann to stand up and put the blindfold on her. He then spun her around a few times, held her and stuck a finger or two into her pussy and worked them in and out until she moaned a little. He then handed her off to another of the guys and she was passed back and forth like that to all of the guys getting fingered and otherwise groped in the process. The last guy, I think it was Bob but will have to look at the video again, led her over to the pillow and pushed her down to her knees.

Tony gestured to all of us not to talk and pointed at Cliff to go over and stand in front of where Ann was kneeling. When Ann sensed that someone was standing in front of her she started to move her head around trying to get him in her mouth and eventually found his cock and sucked it into her mouth. When the two minutes were up Tony gestured to Cliff to step away and he did. Tony then said to Ann, "Name that cock."

Ann thought for a moment and said, "I think it was Gary." A good guess considering the similarities between Cliff and Gary but wrong.

This continued until Ann had sucked everyone for an additional two minutes each and she was able to guess me, Bob and Will correctly. Under the forfeit system in the letter she was to get paddled 10 times each by the guys she missed. Tony came over to her and took her blindfold off, told her the final results, led her over to a chair and draped her over it. Some of the other guys quickly tied her legs and arms to the chair so that her ass was sticking up and out as an inviting target.

Tony asked Ann if she needed to be gagged and she said, "No, I can take it, my husband used to use that paddle on me."

Although Ann had experience being paddled when we used to play more aggressively she was about to find out that strangers hit harder than husbands.

Tony stepped away and Gary took up a position behind Ann and started to spank her ass with the ping pong paddle. She was silent for the first two strokes and then started to grunt with the third stroke. By the fifth stroke she was getting louder and by the seventh she was sobbing loudly. Gary gave her the last two blows and on the last she yelped pretty loudly.

With 20 spanks left to go Tony decided that Ann would not be able to keep quiet and gagged her. She protested and sputtered but he forced the ball gag into her mouth and tied the strap behind her head.

It was a good thing he did because Cliff and Tony himself really let her have it. She bucked and shrieked through her gag with each blow and her ass got redder and redder. When she had received the final blow Tony untied her but warned her not to rub her ass because he wanted her to continue to feel the fire. I admit I got a little worried about how hard they were paddling Ann but decided that I should not intervene because the paddling, although much more than she had experienced before, would not result in permanent damage or leave marks on her. That was the standard for my intervention that Ann and I had agreed upon before we started this adventure.

After she was untied Ann just stood there moving from one leg to the other with tears still running down her cheeks. I could tell that she desperately wanted to rub her burning ass but she stoically bit her lower lip and kept her hands at her side. She clearly did not want to disobey Tony.

Tony walked over to Ann, took her by the hand and again led her over to the pillow on the floor. He got her down on her knees and said that she now had to suck each guy off until they came and swallow his cum. Even though Ann was swallowing my cum more often and had swallowed on her first two trips I could tell from the look on her face that she was not in love with the idea of having six loads of cum go down her throat and into her stomach.

Will said that six loads of cum were enough for a cocktail and that Ann should collect the cum and save it in a glass until all six of the guys had cum and then drink it all down at once. Upon hearing this I thought that Ann was going to spring up off of the pillow on which she was kneeling but Tony had his hands on her shoulders and kept her in place. The rest of the guys loved this suggestion and one of them got a water glass from the other room.

jdrew2001
jdrew2001
406 Followers