Teaching My Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdrew2001
jdrew2001
406 Followers

Ann was horrified by all of this but Tony would not let her up and soon Bob stepped in front of her and stuck his cock in her face. Ann decided that she should start sucking while she tried to figure a way out of things and took Bob into her mouth. Bob eventually came in Ann's mouth and Tony gave her the glass and told her to spit it out. She did and the next guy stepped forward and the process was repeated.

I could not help but think how ironic it was that Ann who normally did not like to swallow and spit out my cum for years was now being forced to save what she spit out in order to swallow it later. After a few more loads in the glass, later came.

Ann looked absolutely aghast when she handed the glass to Tony after she had spit out the last load of cum. The bottom inch or so of the glass was filled with a mixture of cum and Ann's saliva and it really was a slimy gooey mess.

Tony put the glass on the desk and helped Ann to her feet. He led her over to the desk, pointed at the glass, smiled and said, "Bottoms up."

Ann started to shake and whine and finally blurted out, "I cannot swallow that much cum at one time. I will get sick."

"Either you swallow it yourself or we will hold you down and pour it into your mouth," Tony said.

Ann continued to beg and plead and looked for all the world like a trapped animal that knew its fate was at hand. Tony was unmoved by her pleas and said, "Last chance to do it yourself."

Ann reluctantly picked up the glass and with shaking hands put it to her lips twice but could not bring herself to tip it up to start the cum flowing into her mouth. She put the glass back down on the desk and broke down sobbing saying, "I can't, I can't."

Tony nodded to the rest of us and we went over to Ann and surrounded her. Hands reached out and grabbed her. She tried to squirm away but had no where to go. She was led over to the bed and laid on her back. Hands held each of her limbs and Will knelt over her head and held her head in place with his thighs. I was holding her right leg and had a clear view of what was happening.

The glass with our cum was placed on the nightstand by Tony who then told Ann, "Open your mouth." Ann clamped her lips shut and struggled harder than ever but being held by five men she was unable to get anywhere. Tony suddenly realized that unless Ann cooperated it would be hard to get the cum into her mouth without spilling a lot of it.

Tony went to his briefcase and came back with two one inch binder clips. He showed them to Ann and said, "I will put these on your nipples and leave them there until all of that cum is in your belly." Ann's eyes opened wider than ever and you could see the look of fear on her face. "Well, are you going to swallow that cum?" asked Tony. Ann stayed silent except for some quiet sobbing.

"OK, we do it the hard way."

Tony picked up one of the clips and put it on Ann's right nipple. Will covered her mouth with his hand to muffle her screams. Tony waited about a minute and then put the other clip on her left nipple.

Will kept his hand over her mouth as Ann continued to shriek in pain. After a few minutes she started to calm down and Tony reminded her that the clips would stay on until she swallowed the entire glass of cum.

Ann knew from experience in our play sessions with various nipple clamps and clothespins that the pain would continue to grow the longer the clips were left on and that it would double when the clips were removed. She knew that she had run out of choices and time. Ann forced herself to calm down and when Tony saw this he nodded at Will who took his hand off of her mouth.

"OK, you win dammit, I will drink it because my nipples are killing me," Ann cried out.

We let go of her and she sat up on the bed by the nightstand where the glass of cum was sitting. Ann shakily reached over and took the glass in both hands. We could see the revulsion on her face as she lifted the glass to her lips and tipped it into her mouth. We watched her throat move each time she swallowed and saw the glass getting empty. After six swallows, she was done.

Ann dropped the glass on the bed and immediately took off the clip on her right nipple. She started to rub it vigorously for a few moments and then took off the clip on her left nipple and did the same.

We gave her a few minutes and then Tony said, "We will keep the clips handy just in case we need them again." He picked the clips up off of the bed and put them on the nightstand.

We let Ann go to the bedroom bathroom to freshen up and we used the one next to the sitting room. When everyone had once again assembled in the sitting room Tony read the second item in the letter and sort of smirked at Ann when he finished saying, "You will probably like this part better."

Ann knew that she would because the letter said that she was going to be fucked in whatever combinations the guys wanted. She had not had an orgasm thus far and was extremely horny. Ann walked out of the sitting room and into the bedroom, laid down on the bed on her back, drew up her legs and spread them open.

Ann later told me that even though she had said that she had the same equipment as the girls in the gang bang videos she had watched that once she started doing things with the guys she was concerned about whether she could take six guys but she knew she really no longer had a choice. Ann said that she was extremely horny by this point and needed to get fucked. She was also worried about having the clips used on her again if she refused to do what the guys wanted.

Will won the race to the bed and slipped his condom covered cock into Ann and started to fuck her pussy hard. Ann responded almost immediately and within a minute was fucking Will back as hard as he was fucking her. About 30 seconds later Ann exploded in what would be the first of many orgasms.

One thing that neither Ann nor I had thought about when deciding for her to have sex with more than one man was that her pussy became very sensitive after she came and most of the time I would have to stop fucking her for a few seconds or longer after she came. I realized while Will was fucking her that there would be no breaks for Ann tonight and saw Will keep pounding away after Ann's first orgasm. I think Ann realized it too as her eyes rolled back in her head and she started to come again.

By the time the third guy was done fucking Ann she had a dreamy distant look on her face that did not change much even when she came and she came often. She later told me the sensations were almost excruciating as the walls of her cunt became extremely sensitive and stayed that way as one guy after another kept on fucking her. The only time her super sensitive pussy got a break was when she was fucked in the ass.

In the first round, Will, Gary, Cliff and Tony fucked Ann in her pussy while Bob and I fucked her ass.

As the sixth guy crawled off of her Ann thought that she would get a break but looked up and saw that Will, Tony and Gary were ready to go again. Will lay down on the bed on his back and told Ann to get up on his cock. She got his cock wedged into her well fucked pussy and they got a nice rhythm going. Will pulled her down so her chest was against his and held her. Meanwhile Tony had lubed up the condom on his cock and had gotten up on the bed. He lined up with Ann's ass and pushed into her in one stroke.

"Oh my God," Ann cried as she experienced for the first time a cock in her pussy and her ass at the same time. She established a good rhythm with Will and Tony and a minute later she was airtight as Gary got in front of her and fed her his cock. They fucked this way for about five minutes before first Gary, then Will and finally Tony came.

Ann later told me that she was too tired from all of her earlier orgasms to have much more than a small tremor during her triple penetration but that nevertheless she had enjoyed it. For those of you who want to know, "Yes she did swallow Gary's cum." She said that for the rest of the night she was going to swallow anyone and everyone because she did not want those binder clips anywhere near her again.

Bob and I got on the bed next and positioned Ann on her hands and knees. He put his cock in her mouth and I thrust into her pussy. She looked so sexy being spit roasted by the two of us.

"Let's make her do the work," Bob said and we positioned ourselves so that when my cock was fully in her pussy Bob's cock would be almost out of her mouth. When she moved forward my cock would partially withdraw and Bob's would go deeper into her mouth. Because we had both come twice already we had good stamina and Ann had to work for a long time to get us off. She grunted and groaned as she pushed herself back and forth and had a couple of nice orgasms along the way. Her body was eventually covered in a light sheen of perspiration because of her exertions. Bob and I finally came and Ann swallowed another load.

That left only Cliff who had not fucked her a second time and he laid down on his back and told Ann to get up over him. She started to lower her pussy down on his erect cock and he said, "No, put it in your ass." Ann shifted forward a bit and after a try or two to correct her aim had Cliff's cock firmly seated in her ass.

"Now, fuck me hard."

Ann started to push herself up and down on Cliff's cock. She grunted and groaned and moaned as she speared her own ass over and over again with Cliff's raging erection. Cliff too had come twice already so his stamina was impressive as well. Ann moved up and down, up and down on his cock for almost twenty minutes before Cliff finally announced that he was coming. When he was finished Ann rolled off of him and collapsed on the bed. Her body glistened with perspiration from her workout and her crotch area was damp and slimy from her own secretions and the lube that was used on her.

Everyone was pretty fucked out by this point, especially Ann, and we all fell asleep. I lay down next to Ann on the bed and Cliff was on her other side. The rest of the guys fell asleep on several of the chairs and couches in the sitting room.

I was startled awake by Tony yelling,"Fuck, it is already 11AM." He, Bob and Cliff had to be at the clubhouse for their golf outing by noon so there was a flurry of activity as they hastily got dressed and got their stuff together. Gary and Will also had a lunch meeting set for noon so they joined in the frenzy.

I was disappointed because I had hoped for another session for Ann in the morning but that was not to be. It was, however, a kinky sight to see Ann standing there naked with all five of the other men fully clothed and me in one of the hotel robes. Even though she looked totally fucked out she still looked sexy as hell.

Each of the guys kissed her deeply and took a final opportunity to fondle her tits and pussy.

Bob said to Ann, "I left one of my business cards on the night stand in case you ever get to my hometown and want to get together again." The other guys thought this was a good idea as well and fished cards out of their pockets or briefcases and put them with Bob's card. This got my mind spinning with the future possibilities.

The last two guys finally left and the door had no sooner clicked shut when I grabbed Ann and kissed her deeply. I led her to the bed and fucked her. I did not make love to her, I fucked her and she fucked me back just as hard.

We lay in bed after that and snuggled and talked about her just completed adventure. Ann said that although there were parts that she did not like, guess which ones, she had never been fucked so hard and for so long and understood why many women who have been gang banged liked it so much.

Ann went to shower and when she came out she started to get her stuff together. She picked up the business cards from the night stand and put them in her purse. She turned and started to walk away.

"You forgot the clips," I said.

Ann gave me a startled look followed by a small smile. She turned back to the night stand, picked up the clips and put them into her purse as well.

jdrew2001
jdrew2001
406 Followers