Teaching My Wife Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdrew2001
jdrew2001
406 Followers

Put this letter down and go and shave yourself so that your pussy and ass are free of any hair. When you are finished come back and read the rest of your adventure.

Now that you are reading again your pussy must be bare and smooth. Look further into the kit and you will find one of your more revealing bikinis modified to make you even more exposed. I have cut out the linings in the bra and bottoms so that now when you get the suit wet all of your charms will be clearly visible.

Get dressed in your bikini, put on the hotel robe along with your CFM heels and go down to the pool. Be sure to take the tube of sex lube and the condoms with you. Get your bikini wet and come on to any guys that are in the pool or hot tub.

Tonight you are going to fuck in public. Anyone who is around will be able to hear your moans of pleasure and to see how you writhe and buck as your pussy and ass are filled and used.

Once you are naked you are to stay that way and you are to remain in the pool area for the next three hours. You cannot say "no" to anything anyone wants to do to or with you except for the rule about condoms or anything that would permanently mark or injure you.

If anyone asks why you are doing this tell them that you lost a bet and have to make yourself available to whomever for whatever for three hours at the pool to pay it off.

You have a hot body and know how to use it. Tonight you will use it in a more public way than you have before."

Ann was never an exhibitionist and she would always get embarrassed whenever she inadvertently exposed anything interesting. Those of you who have read Chapter 2 will recall how she got red with embarrassment when the guy she was with forced her to stand naked before the room service waiter and let him finger her to orgasm.

If things went according to plan, Ann was going to be exposed to who knows how many people and her boundaries were really going to be pushed further out and in a new direction. I knew that Ann would not expect public sex and I was right as when she returned home she said, "I can't believe you set it up so I would be fucked in public."

I asked her to tell me about her adventure even though I would be getting the tape from Jack and Ann told me how she had shaved her pussy bare and said that she thought that I would have one of the guys she was with do that. She told me how she trembled when she resumed reading the letter and learned that she was going to be on display and would be fucked publically.

Ann told me how a part of her wanted to slip away but another told her that she had to go through with it. She told me how she had fingered herself while putting on the bikini and knew that the wetness between her legs gave her no choice but to go through with the adventure I had planned for her.

She recounted how she had walked down the hall to the pool on her CFM heels wearing only her bikini and hotel robe with condoms and a tube of sex lube in her pocket. Each click of her heels on the tile floor seemed to resonate loudly like a clock ticking down the seconds until her next adventure began.

Ann said that she felt her pussy getting wetter and wetter both with the anticipation and trepidation of what she was about to do as well as the added sensations from having just shaved herself smooth. With the linings removed from her swim suit Ann worried that her juices would make a telltale wet spot between her creamy thighs and that as soon as she took off her robe everyone in the pool area would know how hot she was.

When she arrived at the pool there were two guys swimming laps and Ann slipped off her robe and heels and went into the pool. The water was cooler than she expected and her nipples hardened immediately. With the lining gone from her bikini top her hard nipples stood out boldly and it was not long before one of the guys swimming in the pool came over to her and struck up a conversation. After a few minutes Ann remembered that she was to be the aggressor tonight and slid her hand down and cupped the guy's dick and said, "The water is cold; let's go over to the hot tub."

They walked over to the hot tub and the guy took Ann into his arms and kissed her deeply. Ann stood silently with her arms at her sides as the guy untied her bikini top and exposed her still hard nipples. He ran his hands over her tits and down her torso stopping only to hook his thumbs under the sides of her bikini bottom. In one smooth move he slid that garment down her legs and let it drop to the floor.

Ann stepped out of her bikini panty and kicked it aside. She was now naked in a public place in front of a guy she had just met and whose name if he had mentioned it she did not remember. Ann said that she was in almost a trance like state with her mind and emotions swirling.

The sound of more people coming in to the pool area broke her spell and she recalls looking over to see how many more people would likely see her in all her nude splendor. Ann recalls glancing at the clock on the wall and noticing that it was a quarter to nine. You could see Ann shudder as she thought," Oh, my God, I am going to be naked here in public until nearly midnight."

The guy she was with got her attention with some gentle pressure on her shoulders and Ann slowly sank to her knees. The guy ran his hands through her brown tresses and then held her head firmly as he aimed her mouth directly at his now hardening cock. Ann reached up and pulled his swim trunks down and looked up at the first cock that would be inside of her tonight.

Ann started by licking the head and underside of his cock before sucking it into her mouth. Even on the video from the hotel "spy" cameras you could make out some slurping sounds as she worked on the guy with her mouth.

Ann was just getting a good rhythm going with her head bobbing up and down on the cock in her mouth when the guy again put his hands on the side of her head. "Time to take it all honey," he said as he pushed the whole length of his cock into Ann's mouth and into the beginning of her throat.

Later Ann told me that even though she expected him to do that she was caught a little off guard and gagged and sputtered until she got used to the fullness in her throat. From her previous adventures Ann knew that strangers would use her mouth and force their cocks into her throat when they were ready and not when she was ready as happened when we made love.

After a few more minutes of sucking the guy was clearly ready to fuck Ann. He helped her to her feet and went over and got one of the chair cushions that he put on the floor next to where Ann was standing. "Lie down," he directed.

"We have to use a condom," Ann said, "I have some in the pocket of my robe over by the pool."

You could tell that Ann was expecting, or at least fervently hoping, that the guy would go and get her robe. The guy looked at her sternly and said, "Look, baby, you are going to get fucked. If you want it to be with a condom then you are going to have to go and get them."

Ann looked over at the pool area and could see that there were now about five or six guys using the pool. Because her instructions were that once she was naked she was to stay that way for the next three hours she knew that she could not put her swimsuit back on. While Ann was trying to figure out what to do the guy had gotten down on the cushion and he started to pull her down on top of him.

Ann pulled her hand away from his grip and said, "We have to use a condom."

"Then you better go and get one," the guy said.

Ann's shoulders slumped as she slowly exhaled. She collected herself and then took what she later described as the longest walk of her life.

Even though she had been naked when she sucked and fucked and more in her previous sessions and had even been exposed to a room service waiter this was very different. She was now going to have to parade her nudity before five or six guys who she had never met before let alone seen before.

Ann slowly turned and started to walk towards the pool area. She emerged from behind the potted plants and light screens that separated the hot tub from the pool and had taken only a few steps when one of the guys in the pool saw her. "Well, all right," he yelled and soon five more pairs of eyes were feasting on her body.

"It felt as though their eyes were burning me." Ann later said.

Ann continued over to where she had left her robe, picked it up and walked back to the hot tub area. As she rounded the corner spontaneous applause broke out from the guys at the pool.

"Sounds like you have some admirers," the guy who was waiting for her said.

As she knelt down to join him on the cushion on the floor, Ann said that she suddenly realized how wet she was. She said that her pussy was so wet that she had even leaked a little onto the tops of her inner thighs. Apparently her exposure and concomitant humiliation had triggered a positive response in her nether regions.

The guy was lying on his back on the cushion and she handed him a condom and he put it on. He helped her climb on top of him. Ann took his cock in her hand, lined it up with her pussy and slowly sank down. She was amazed at how easily he slid in but was not surprised because she knew how wet she had become.

They fucked slowly at first and Ann bit her lip several times because she did not want to be vocal and attract even more attention from the guys at the pool. She was successful for a while but as the fucking increased in intensity the first moan escaped her lips. As she continued to ride the guy's cock she got closer and closer to what she knew would not be a silent orgasm and Ann grew more and more vocal.

Like many women, Ann usually keeps her eyes closed when she has sex and tonight was no exception. At one point she opened her eyes and was startled to see that she now had an audience. The guys from the pool had heard them fucking and came over to get a better look.

"Again, I could feel their eyes burning through me," Ann said.

This time, however, her embarrassment lasted only for a few moments because she was rapidly getting close to a mind blowing orgasm. Ann said that it was like someone had flipped a switch in her brain because she went from being embarrassed one second to feeling like a porn star the next. I thought to myself Ann said, "You want to see fucking, I'll show you fucking."

She started to really pound the cock she was riding and screamed when she came for the first time, collapsing onto the guy's chest. The guy, however, had not made it and after a few seconds said to Ann, "Get on your hands and knees, I want you doggie style."

Ann arranged herself on the cushion and the guy got behind her. He said, "Put it in," and she reached through her legs and guided him home.

When he was in to the hilt the guy said, "Now show me how hard you can fuck."

Ann started to push herself back and forth on the guy's cock. Ann had not fully come down from her orgasmic high and it did not take long before she was approaching her second climax. She shuddered as she came but did not stop fucking herself back on the guy.

She came a third time before the guy grabbed her by the hips, gave her about six good thrusts and came deep inside her pussy.

They sort of fell onto their sides together with the guy still inside of her. A minute or two later Ann opened her eyes and saw that the audience had dwindled to only two. Apparently the other guys had thought that Ann and her companion were exhibitionists and not that she was there to take on all comers for the next three hours.

The guy Ann had just fucked got up and put his swim trunks back on. He went over to where Ann was still laying on the cushion, knelt down and gave her a deep kiss. "You were great, babe," he said. "I hope I run into you again someday."

This was all the two guys watching needed to hear and they soon were kneeling on the cushion on each side of Ann. They were still somewhat reserved and one of them asked Ann, "Are you interested in some more fun?"

"I don't have a choice," Ann replied.

"What do you mean you do not have a choice?"

Ann then gave them the story about how she had lost a bet and that her forfeit for not being able to pay was to stay at the pool and fuck anyone who wanted to have her for three hours. She looked over at the clock and said, "And I still have almost two hours to go."

The two guys were on her in a flash and Ann had hands on her tits, fingers twisting her nipples and other fingers invading the two openings of her crotch. She was starting to get quickly turned on again because she had still had not had that much experience with multiple partners and having more than one pair of hands and more than one mouth working on her soon had her writhing and moaning.

The guys got Ann up on her knees, stripped off their swim trunks and presented her with their cocks. She licked and sucked one and then the other, going back and forth between them.

Because the guys were already turned on from having watched Ann fuck the first guy they were soon close to cumming. The guy whose cock she had in her mouth said, "Here it comes," and thrust deep into Ann's mouth and fired off five or six shots of cum. Ann struggled to keep up but was able to swallow his load.

The first guy had no sooner finished when the second guy pulled Ann's mouth onto his cock and fed her another load. She swallowed his load as well.

After the two guys left Ann was alone so she slipped into the hot tub to relax. She must have fallen asleep because she said she was startled by the sound of a guy getting into the other side of the hot tub.

"Hope you don't mind if I join you," he said.

"The more the merrier," Ann replied.

After a few minutes the guy's eyes adjusted to the light and he could finally see through the steam rising from the surface of the water that Ann was naked. They made small talk for a few more minutes and the guy periodically would adjust the jets and other controls on the tub, each time moving closer to Ann.

When he saw that she was receptive he moved closer and sat next to her. He put one of his hands on her left thigh and slowly slid it up towards her pussy. When he got there he realized that Ann's pussy was shaved and he said, "I love women who shave themselves bare."

He continued to rub his hand around Ann's pussy and she started to respond to him. They kissed a few times and then he said, "I just have taste you."

He positioned Ann on the ledge of the tub and he remained in the tub. He put Ann's feet on his shoulders and went to work. He nibbled on her clit and stuck his tongue inside of her as deep as it would go.

Normally Ann takes a while to warm up from having her pussy eaten but not this time. She said she was not sure whether it was because she had just shaved, because she was letting a stranger do it, because they were in a public place or all three.

It only took the guy about five minutes before Ann was clenching her fists and pounding them on the deck next to her. Only seconds later she erupted in a blistering orgasm and a minute later had another, harder climax.

They guy let Ann rest for a minute and when she opened her eyes said, "That is my favorite thing to do to a pretty woman."

Ann smiled and said, "And what is your second favorite thing?"

"To fuck them in the ass," the guy replied.

Ann took the guy by the hand and led him over to the cushion that the first guy had put on the floor. She got a condom and the lube out of the pocket of her robe and laid them next to the cushion.

Ann then got down on the cushion on her hands and knees and lowered her shoulders and waited. She did not have to wait long.

The guy lubed up her ass and then worked one, two and finally three fingers into her. He spent time getting her comfortable and ready and Ann said that he was so gentle that he was almost like a lover. When she was ready the guy slipped on a condom and lined his cock up with her ass.

In one hard, arrogant thrust he was buried balls deep in her ass. Ann yelped a little as she realized that gentle was apparently over.

The guy fucked her ass mercilessly pounding her so hard that she had to strain to hold her ass up position. He had good stamina so Ann's ass took a real beating.

The good news for Ann was that he also started to finger her clit and she began to feel the warmth of an approaching orgasm spreading through her pussy and ass. Finally, Ann reached the breaking point and cried out, "I'm coming."

"So am I," the guy responded and gave one huge thrust pushing Ann down onto the cushion as he came deep in her ass.

He was gone a few minutes later and Ann was again left alone. She got back into the hot tub to sooth her freshly fucked ass and just soaked.

No one else came to the pool for the next 20 minutes and when Ann next looked up at the clock she realized that the three hours were up. She got out of the hot tub, retrieved her bikini and put it on along with her robe. She walked out to find her CFM heels and when she had them on walked down to hall to the elevator and went up to her room.

She took a hot shower and climbed into bed. Ann went to sleep thinking her adventure was over but that would not be the case.

It was the next morning when Ann was packing her things and getting ready to check out when there was a knock on the door to her room. As she was not expecting anyone she asked who was there and heard "Hotel security" in response. She looked out through the peephole in the door and saw a guy standing there in a blue blazer with the hotel logo on the pocket.

Ann opened the door and the guy introduced himself as Jack Williams, Head of Hotel Security. He asked if he could come in as he had something to discuss with her. Since he looked official and presented himself well Ann said "OK" and opened the door fully to let him into her room.

Jack explained that the hotel had a sophisticated system of monitoring cameras throughout the facility that were used to keep an eye on things to insure guest safety including several in the pool and hot tub area. He said, "You put on quite a show last night."

Ann blushed knowing that not only had the people at the pool watched her performances last night but so had this guy and who knows who else.

Jack reached into the pocket of his jacket and pulled out a video tape and laid it on the desk. "I thought you might want a copy of your trysts last night. Oh, and don't worry, I kept a copy as well," Jack said to Ann.

He let this sink in for a while and then said, "I damn near came in my pants last night watching you get fucked in the ass. My wife is not in to that kind of stuff so it has been a long time since I got a chance to tap some prime ass. So, here is the deal. You let me fuck your ass now and every time you stay at this hotel in the future and the video tape copy I have will stay in a safe place."

"Look at it this way," Jack continued, "you said last night that you did not have a choice because you were paying off a bet so let's say that you do not have a choice now either. Or should I just send a copy of the tape to and he named her company?"

"If you saw what happened last night then you know my ass is too sore to take you that way right now," Ann whined.

"Sore or not, you know my terms," Jack replied.

"Please, no," Ann begged.

Jack got up off of the bed and said, "I gotta get going because the mail pick up is in about a half an hour." He was half way to the door when Ann cried, "OK, you bastard, you can fuck me in the ass."

Jack returned to the center of the room smiling and said, "Get the lube and get yourself ready."

Ann slowly padded over to the nightstand and pickup up the tube of lube and a condom. She took off her nightshirt and stood naked in front of Jack before getting on the bed. Ann squeezed out a dollop of lube and slowly started to work it into her ass. First one finger and then a second. She tried for a third but could not bring herself to stretch her poor abused ass that much.

jdrew2001
jdrew2001
406 Followers