Teaching My Wife Ch. 05

Story Info
Wife gets paddled and more by fraternity boys.
10.8k words
4.33
132.1k
31

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdrew2001
jdrew2001
406 Followers

WARNING--This is a slut wife story meaning it is about a married woman who has rough, kinky sex with men other than her husband. The woman does not make love to the other men nor do they make love to her. They fuck, pure and simple, with some kinks thrown in such as bdsm, spanking and paddling in this chapter. The sex is not gentle. The husband is not a cuckold and there are no cream pies. If any of that is not for you then please move on and read something else and spare me the comments about how you respect your wife too much to have similar things happen to her, etc. If you respect your wife so much why are you reading porn in the first place especially porn of the slut wives variety?

Although this is a multi-part story the chapters are largely self contained and it is not absolutely necessary to have read the previous chapters before reading this one although reading the earlier chapters does give you the best background.

*

This is the story of how my wife Ann, who used to be sexually adventurous, became more and more conservative and how I set out to change things back to and beyond where they were. As I described in the first chapter, over the years Ann had become more plain vanilla as far as sex went. The adventurous woman I loved so much had seemingly left the building along with Elvis.

I told Ann that she needed to be taught how to once again be a whore in the bedroom. The words "whore in the bedroom" were hers as shortly after we were married she told me that she always thought the ideal wife was a lady outside of the bedroom but a whore in the bedroom.

Because Ann had over the years pulled back the sexual boundaries we once had I told her that these lessons would be at the hands of other men. I knew that if we tried to become more adventurous and Ann objected to something that I was doing to her that I would slow down or stop because I loved her while a stranger would likely not stop and say something like, "Come on, baby, you can do it." Ann would not be as free with a stranger to impose her boundaries and would be taken beyond those limits.

Because Ann went out of town for three or four days at a time in her job about every six weeks we decided that her lessons would be during these trips so as to maintain discretion and anonymity. I would pack her a kit of the items to be used for each lesson along with a video camera and an instruction letter she was to give the man or men she selected. So as not to interfere with her job, Ann would extend her trip for an additional night at our expense and tell her company that an old college friend, relative, etc. lived in the town she was visiting. The additional night would be lesson night.

On each of her first two trips Ann engaged in activities with other men that we had done together earlier in our marriage such as having her pussy lightly flogged to orgasm, filling her ass and pussy with ice and then getting fucked after it melted, anal sex, having her ass and pussy stuffed with inflatable toys that were then inflated beyond her previous maximums, being fucked with a porn star sized vibrator and plain old fucking and sucking. Ann was also exposed to a room service waiter by one of the men and forced to endure being groped and fingered by him to orgasm. She also swallowed more cum than she had in a long time with me.

On her third trip she was the center of a six guy gang bang with me as one of the six. We originally planned on only three guys, one of them me, but events got out of hand and Ann really made up for lost time as this was her first experience with more than one man.

On her fourth trip Ann had public sex for the first time.

Ann and I had talked a lot about what happened on her first four trips and watched the videos numerous times. It was a terrific turn on for both of us but we realized that we had been risky in what we had her do with strangers especially on the first two excursions and lucky that none of them had harmed her. Ann admitted that she was scared at times during each of the first two encounters as well as on her third and fourth but less so. She said that the fear in her stomach had actually turned her on more than she would have normally been. She also said that she now realized that it was best to have strangers with whom she had no prior relationship do her training because she understood how easy it was for her to say "stop" or "slow down" to me. As Ann experienced in her first four sessions, strangers did not listen nearly as well to "stop" or "slow down."

We also talked a lot about what happened on her third trip even though I was there. Ann said that she enjoyed being the center of attention with a group of guys working her pussy, ass and mouth over. She did not enjoy drinking down a glass with six loads of cum in it or having binder clips put on her nipples to motivate her to do so.

We talked a lot about how she felt emotionally and Ann said that at first she was very hesitant about picking up a stranger for sex but that she got over her hesitation because I was helping to arrange things and she had my approval. She also quickly saw that I was right that a stranger would better push her limits and that she had learned the difference between making love and fucking. Finally, she admitted that it was a turn on to be able to pick up good looking men because as she grew older she thought that she was not as attractive or sexy as she was when she was younger.

Her experiences had definitely transformed Ann into a better lover and our sex became hotter as I did not have to hold back as I sometimes did in the past. Ann even agreed to swap and we have since traded partners with a few couples we met at a local club. No orgy, just she with the husband and me with the wife. Sometimes in separate rooms and sometimes in the same room.

Because of these experiences Ann was definitely returning to and going well beyond the sexually adventurous woman she had been earlier in our marriage. Her experiences had transformed her quickly into the slut wife I always wanted her to be.

Ann told me that she was like a moth drawn to a flame when it came to the anticipation of her next adventure. She knew that she would do new things and have her boundaries pushed. She also knew that she would not like all of those things but somehow that added to how much she would get turned on.

Ann said that there was something about the planning and preparation of her previous sessions that turned her on something fierce. She said she knew that by adding a day onto her trip that she was setting aside time for sex and would get a tingle in her pussy when she arranged for the extra night in the hotel.

She said that the tingling would continue when she put the toy kit I had prepared into her luggage along with her hose, short skirt, CFM heels and other "hunting" clothes. Ann said her pussy would also tingle when she put the letter I had prepared for her into her purse. Apparently anticipation and trepidation were a big part of the appeal of her sessions to Ann.

Ann said that she liked it better when she was not permitted to read the letter or look in the toy kit until her session actually started. She said that not knowing what was in the letter left her almost constantly wondering and fantasizing about what was going to be done to her. She admitted that she had even fingered herself to an orgasm a few times before her last trip after her pussy grew wet from her pondering the mystery of what would be done to her in the near future by a man or men she had never met before.

The other change in Ann was that she started to push me to up the ante as it were. When we first started with her training sessions I had to almost coerce her into participating. As time went on she became more and more a willing participant. Now that once reserved woman was sitting across from me at the dinner table and saying, "I hope you are finally able to come up with something tough for me to do on my next trip." She then smiled demurely.

"Be careful what you wish for," I said and returned the smile.

Wow, in a little less than a year a woman who had been all about limits in the bedroom was now challenging me to test her sexually. Ann had a trip coming up in three weeks and I set about coming up with her challenge.

Those of you who have read Chapters 1 and 2 will recall that much of what the strangers did to Ann in those sessions was based on things we used to do earlier in our marriage. I decided to return to that pattern for Ann's fifth session.

Earlier in our marriage we had experimented with spanking and the use of belts and a riding crop on Ann's lush ass. But let me describe that ass and the rest of Ann before I get further into the story.

Ann is 5'2" tall and weighs 115 pounds. She has brown eyes and medium length brown hair that at times looks reddish in certain light. Her skin is very pale and she has a lot of reddish freckles on her tits and shoulders. Her breasts are a natural B cup topped with light brown/pinkish nipples which get about a half an inch long when she is aroused. Ann has a very, very thin waist which gives her a classic hourglass figure and an ass to die for. She does not have any tattoos or piercings but does keep her pussy shaved, a nice new development from her training. We never had children so Ann's pussy is nice and tight and there are no stretch marks.

Our experimenting with spanking sometimes focused on Ann giving me a blow job and I would periodically pull her mouth away and give her a few spanks to give her more motivation to do a better job. After feeling my hand coming down on her ass Ann would take my cock back into her mouth and suck like a woman possessed. Her head would bob up and down frenetically and her cheeks would be indented from the sucking she was doing. Sometimes I used a ping pong paddle instead of my hand.

I would have liked to do the same pattern, sucking, spanks for motivation, repeat for a longer time but Ann did not like getting her ass spanked more than 10 or 12 times so I never pushed her too far for fear that my blowjob would not get finished. I decided that a stranger would get to push her limits in this regard on her next trip.

Admittedly I never understood Ann as far as spanking was concerned. She did not seem to enjoy the actual spanking that much but she willingly bought instruments that she knew would be used to spank and otherwise abuse her ass.

I once told her to buy a ping pong paddle to use on her ass and when I got home the next day there was a ping pong paddle laying on my side of the bed.

On another occasion I told her to go to the local sex toy shop and buy a whip. The next day she came home with a short black leather flogger. The most erotic part of that was that she told me that as she was walking to her car after leaving the store a guy came up to her and said, "I saw what you bought and would like to talk with you." Ann told me that she did not reply and kept walking. She got in her car and drove home.

I wonder to this day whether the guy wanted to have Ann use the flogger on him or whether he wanted to use it on her.

Once we were shopping at a store that sold pottery, linens and other house type stuff. They had a small area of leather accessories and I was surprised that they had a bin full of riding crops. I took one out and playfully slapped it against Ann's ass. She got a little embarrassed when she realized that there were two guys behind her at the end of the aisle and that they had heard if not seen what had just happened.

I decided to buy the riding crop and got in line at the cashier. Ann stood beside me and we slowly moved up to the register. The clerk gave Ann a sort of knowing glance when she rang up our purchase as the crop was the only thing we bought.

The riding crop never really worked out as Ann thought it was too intense and it got lost somewhere over the years.

For adventure number five I decided that Ann would get her ass worked over and spanked and more to a crimson red.

I thought that Ann might figure out what I had in mind for her because one of the videos I had flagged for her to look at before her trip was a five minute clip entitled "Sucking," (ya gotta love the originality of porn movie makers). In it the woman or girl, you never see her face, is positioned on a bed on her stomach with two pillows bunched under her with her skirt flipped up and her panties pulled down. The guy kneels in front of her and she starts to suck him off. As she does he takes his belt and uses it on her ass until he cums and she swallows his load.

Ann said she did not make the connection until she found herself in a similar position with a guy using his belt on her ass while she struggled to suck him off. She then realized what her fifth adventure would be about.

The letter I gave Ann read as follows:

"If Ann has given you this letter then things have progressed pretty far and she wants you to use her and fuck her. Ann is my wife and she has agreed that she needs to be trained to be more of a whore in the bedroom. She is yours for the night provided that you allow her to video your session and use a condom when you are in her pussy or ass. Other than that she is yours to do with as you see fit but you must at least do the things listed in this letter to her.

There is a toy kit in Ann's luggage. In the kit is a tube of sex lube, condoms, a ping pong paddle, a ball gag, handcuffs and assorted lengths of rope. When Ann and I played around with corporal punishment of her ass she did not need to be restrained but as I want you to push her limits further than she let me the restraints are there if you need them. Because I love Ann I was reluctant to push her limits and would usually back off when she wanted to stop or slow down.

You, on the other hand, have no emotional attachment to Ann and hopefully all she is to you is an attractive woman with whom you are going to engage in hot kinky sex. During the course of the night, Ann may object to certain things you are doing and she will carry on and try to talk you out of it but do not take "no" for an answer. Ann understands that she cannot say "no" except for violations of the video and condom rules or to any activity that would permanently hurt or mark her. Also no scat or water sports.

Ann used to be very hot in bed but over the years our sex had gotten stale and we decided on sessions like these to spice things up. Ann has had four sessions like this one with various strangers. Those sessions have gotten her back to and beyond the sexually adventurous woman she was earlier in our marriage and I hope her session with you will continue to guide her down that path.

OK, now for the things you are to do to Ann:

1) Position Ann on the bed on her stomach and put some pillows under her to raise her ass. Make it so her naked ass is as perfect a target as possible. Take your belt and get on the bed in front of her. Put your cock in her mouth and tell her she is to suck it until you cum and she swallows your cum. Start to spank her ass with the belt and continue until she has finished with you.

2) For the rest of the night use spankings as a way to motivate Ann to do whatever she is doing better. For example, if she is fucking you stop periodically and give her a couple of hard spanks on the ass with your hand, belt, paddle or whatever and tell her she can do better. Stop a few times during each activity and blister her ass even if she is doing a great job at pleasuring you. I want her to be pushed further than she has been pushed before.

Otherwise you can fuck Ann in any of her holes provided you use a condom when in her ass or pussy. However, the focus is on punishing Ann's ass while you are doing other things to her and with her.

Remember, Ann has selected you and she is your fuck toy for this evening and tomorrow morning. You are not making love to her; you are using her and fucking her."

Unlike her previous four trips this trip was going to be to a medium sized college town as opposed to a major city. I figured that there are guys everywhere looking for an easy fuck and that Ann would not have any difficulty is finding a guy to administer her fifth lesson.

We decided that unlike on her previous trips where Ann stayed on in the same hotel and reimbursed her employer for the extra night of her stay that Ann should check out of her hotel to close the books on her business expense when she would have normally and then either immediately check back in or use a different hotel for her lesson night. We got worried about her using the "I stayed over to see some friends, etc." line too many times at work. When we talked on her second night out of town Ann told me that she had decided to change hotels because she found a bar in another hotel that seemed to always attract a crowd in the evenings.

Ann finished her business meetings about mid-day on Friday and got settled in her new room. She took a shower and otherwise freshened up and did her make-up to perfection.

She next looked in her bag for the "hunting" clothes I had packed for her and saw that I had included a pair of black fishnet thigh high hose instead of the usual garter belt and hose. I had opted for the thigh high hose because I wanted her ass totally open to the punishment it would be receiving. She also noticed that I had packed one of her shortest and tightest skirts. It was best describes in terms of inches below the bottom of her butt, there were not many, and it fit her like a second skin showing off every inch and curve of her succulent ass.

I did not let Ann pack any panties but the skirt was so tight that she would not have been able to wear them anyway because the panty lines would clearly show. The top I selected was rather filmy and in the right light you would be able to see Ann's breasts and nipples as she would not be wearing a bra.

Ann got dressed in her top and skirt and then slipped on her four inch CFM heels. She later told me that when she stood up after putting on her heels it felt as though her butt was even more prominent in her tight short skirt. A final shot of perfume and she left her room and headed for the hotel lounge.

She found a seat at one end of the bar and ordered a drink. Ann positioned herself so that she was mostly facing into the lounge area of the bar and essentially pointed her knees straight out towards the main seating area. When she sat down her short skirt rode up on her hips a few inches and you could actually see the tops of her thigh high fishnet hose and a bit of naked thigh above that.

Ann sipped her drink and surveyed the room looking for a candidate to pick up for her fifth lesson. Ann crossed and uncrossed her legs periodically each time lingering and leaving them open for a few moments so that her lack of panties would be evident.

Ann had just reached back to pick up her drink from the bar when she heard a voice from behind her saying, "I just have to meet the sexiest woman I have seen in a long time." She was startled by the very direct approach and turned towards the voice and saw that it came from a guy who was at best in his early twenties. Ann said that she gulped when she realized that a guy less than half her age was looking to pick her up.

The guy, his name was Kevin, turned out to be about 6'2" and around 195 pounds. He was as Ann described him, "a hunk." He had dirty blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. He played lacrosse for the local college which explained his sculpted physique.

Ann said that she could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter as she realized that Kevin was looking to spend the night with her.

Ann and Kevin chatted for a bit and Ann unabashedly flirted with him. After a second round of drinks Ann decided that she would see if Kevin was game to be the trainer for her fifth session. She told him the whole history of how we had started down this road and summarized what had happened to her during her first four sessions. Ann said that her tale was obviously getting Kevin's attention as she caught him several times trying to surreptitiously adjust the hardening cock in his trousers.

jdrew2001
jdrew2001
406 Followers