Teaching Niki Manners

Story Info
She learns about her submissive side.
1.3k words
4.14
28.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sub
sub
1 Followers

The sun warmed the airy room but still Niki shivered, as she watched the repairman go about his work. He was tall, over six foot, well built with sculptured muscles. But that hadn't been the first thing she had noticed, the thing that had made her damp and needing release.

When he knocked the door Niki hadn't taken much notice, waving in the general direction of the bedroom.

'The computers in there, just give me a call when you're done.' she said, looking him up and down as he walked past, she added as an afterthought 'would you like a drink?'

'Yeah thanks, a tea would be great, no sugar.' that was it. That was what had made her muscles turn weak. His voice was silky soft, flowing over her, caressing her.

That was where she found herself now, standing behind him while he bent to do his work. Watching his back, wondering what it would look like naked. He had put the case back on the computer and turned it off.

Niki had to give herself a mental shake. As he turned Niki straightened up, ready to flash him a brilliant smile. She stopped dead as she looked into his eyes. His look pierced through her, accentuating what his voice had already started deep in her pussy. His eyes seemed to penetrate her entire being.

Green eyes met her blue ones, Niki could almost hear the pounding of her heart as it leapt in her breast. forgetting totally anything they had just said, blushing furiously, she walked into the lounge. She hoped he hadn't smelt the arousal seeping from her, or seen the way her nipples were straining against the thin cotton fabric of her dress.

Practically throwing the door closed behind her, Niki fell on the sofa gulping deeply, trying in vain to steady her breathing.

'I believe you asked if I wanted a drink, young lady.' his voice was so close.

Niki sat bolt upright, looking at him in sheer disbelief. how dare he speak to her in that demanding manner. Standing on shaky legs Niki retrieved her purse, ignoring his comment as she counted out the required amount previously agreed upon.

When she offered him the notes he didn't move, just stood looking at her with an odd look of disappointment and anger on his face. Niki cringed inwardly as the heat in her belly threatened to spill onto her thighs.

'Well are you going to take it or not?' she shouted, stamping her foot in frustration when he still did not move. His gaze was traveling from her shapely legs, up, resting briefly on her pussy and hips, then traveling again upwards taking in the tits that stood proudly, still straining against the material of the dress.

'I can smell you.' Niki's face flushed, her embarrassment showing clearly as she again held out the handful of notes. Quick as a flash his hand had snaked out. Grabbing her wrist, he pulled. Niki's shock stopped her from resisting in time and with one quick pull he had her pulled to him. Crushed against his chest, arms pinned behind her back.

Struggling was useless but she tried anyway, trying to get her arms free, thinking of the satisfaction she would get when she raked her nails down his face. His only move was to tighten his grip painfully causing Niki to yelp. Slowly realizing that she wasn't going to get out of this by struggling Niki let her limbs go limp, hoping he would leave. That was what her mind wanted.

But her body had different ideas.

Deep inside Niki could feel the insistent throbbing, her nipples were rasping on the thin cotton and her struggles had made that worse, her pussy seemed to mirror the insistent beat of her breasts, thumping wildly allowing copious amount of her arousal to flow, leaving a sticky trail down her thighs.

'When you ask someone if they want something, you should get it when they say yes, shouldn't you baby.' it was a statement not a question.

Groaning loudly as her thighs became damp from the sound of his voice she waited. His hand came down to her wrist then, looping something soft, it felt like one of her silk scarves, round her wrist. Securing it quickly as he pulled the other arm back behind her, locking her wrists together with the sheer fabric.

'I'm sorry, please, I'll get the-' a punishing kiss stop any more words and she felt her head spin her body weaken as his strong arms picked her up. Abruptly the kiss was stopped, and she was thrown onto the sofa, panting with need and fear.

'You won't speak unless I tell you to,' She lifted her head to look into those stern green eyes, 'or move.' Niki immediately put her head back down again, a cry echoing round the room as his hand slapped down, searing a line of fire across the soft globes of her arse.

'Please.' she sobbed

'I will have to teach you some manners baby, now don't move till I come back.'

Niki heard the door shut, daring to look up saw that he had left the room. Her mind raced as she thought what this could mean, where had he gone? It only took seconds before she had decided on what to do, before she lost her nerve Niki raced to the door. Turning so that she could pull on the handle with her tied wrists, she spun round again intent now on getting away.

'Going somewhere?' he was there leaning against the doorframe, watching her intently.

'You bastard, you total bastard, let me go,' pulling on her tethered wrists 'get this off me.'

'Now baby, do you really want that, weren't you imagining what it would be like to see me with my clothes off. Didn't you want to know what it would be like to fuck me, for me to slam into that delicious pussy of yours till it weeps for me?' as he spoke his hand was trailing agonizing lines of fire up her legs until he reached her bare sex. He grinned when he felt this

'You're a naughty little slut aren't you baby.' Niki couldn't suppress the shudder as an overpowering orgasm took her. Leaving her slumped in his arms.

'In the bedroom, now.' Niki didn't move at first looking uncertainly up at him' a flash of steel passed through his eyes and his jaw twitched in irritation.

Dragging her by her bound arms into the bedroom he pushes her down onto the bed. Releasing his cock as her face becomes level with his groin.

'Suck it, you had better be good baby or the punishment to come will be worse for you.'

Looking at the cock in front of her Niki shivered as her mind started processing images of it sliding into her, pumping her full of that glorious cock. Filling and stretching her till she was screaming with release.

With these images still churning round in her head she opened her mouth taking as much of him in as she could, swirling her tongue round the tip then relaxing her throat, allowing even more of his cock slide in.

'Good girl.' he fondled her breast as she serviced him pinching and nipping the delicate teats, while pushing his erection deeper into her throat as his orgasm approached. Niki sensed the tensing in his legs the sudden increase of movement and let her throat relax more ready for what was coming swallowing hard when he burst inside her throat.

He looked down at her then, knew she was his, her legs spread wide, arms still pinned behind her back, wantonly raising her hips begging with her body for the release she craved.

'Please, please just fuck me.'

'Your punishment starts now baby.' he attached her ankles to the bed with two more scarves he had found littering the floor, 'I'm going to get the drink you so kindly offered. I will see you when i'm done.'

He left the room smiling as he heard her cry of surprise and frustration, knowing he was going to have a lot of fun when he finished his drink.

sub
sub
1 Followers