Teaching Patti Ch. 7

Story Info
High school Patti loses her virginity.
5.2k words
4.75
80.1k
9
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/20/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would have to say goodbye to beautiful little Patti pretty soon. There was only one week left to the run of the show, and after that I would no longer have an excuse for staying in Connecticut. But before saying goodbye I wanted to give Patti one more shot at letting me de-flower her. Christ, I wanted that bad. But time was running out, and I couldn't seem to get her alone. We had no rehearsals, and we didn't dare call each other's houses. Wednesday the kids were scheduled for a line-thru, and that goddamn Alan was hanging around her every second. I couldn't get near her. I could see that she liked him, but I could also see that she wanted to be with me, too. I was surprised at my feelings. I wanted very much to be with her. So, the line-thru ended and I hadn't so much as touched Patti's arm. In the parking lot she and Alan came out holding hands, and kissed each other goodbye as they jumped into their parent's cars. "Shit!" I thought. That means I'm not going to see her until the shows this weekend, and what if it's the same thing? Alan will be all over her and I'll never get another chance to touch Patti.

I got home around 6:00 in a bad mood. Then the phone rang. "Mark!" said my sister, "It's for you!"

"Hello?" I said, on the phone.

"Mark?" said a tiny voice. "Hi. It's me. Patti."

My heart raced. "How crazy is that?", I thought. Just the sound of her voice makes me excited. "Hi." I said.

"Listen, what are you doing tonight? Can you come over for a while?" she said.

I closed the door to the study, and spoke softly. "Aren't your parents back in town?"

"Yeah, but they're going out to dinner tonight, and then a party. We should be okay until about 11:00." she explained. "Please? I have a favor I want you to do for me."

"Like the favor I did for you and Alan?" I said. By helping Patti to feel sexy about Alan I had pretty much given her a boyfriend.

"Kind of." she giggled. "It's kind of weird, and you don't have to do it if you don't want to. So, can you come over?"

"Sure." I said. "I'll come over right now."

When I got to Patti's house she greeted me with a nice kiss. So, things weren't so serious between her and Alan. As we kissed I started to move my hands over her breasts, when she stopped me. "No." she said. "I mean, yes, I want to, but not now. Can I ask you to do something weird?"

"Sure."

"Okay, here's the thing, and I wouldn't even ask you something this perverted but you're really such a nice guy that I know you'll figure out a way to do it and…."

She was nervous. "What is it?" I interrupted.

"Do you remember Elise? My friend you met after the show?"

Elise was the little blond who was so impressed with me. "The one with the long hair?"

"All the way down to her butt. Yeah, that's her. And remember all her friends, you thought they were cute?"

"Yes. Why?"

"They're coming over tonight. We're supposed to work on organizing a car wash for the Student Council. Anyway, they're all like me. They're kind of shy, but they all want to know about is sex."

This was getting interesting. "You want me to tell them about the birds and the bees?"

"Mm, no. More like show them."

Holy shit! What was this girl asking me to do? "Show them? How?"

"Don't freak out!" she said. "They don't know you're going to be here, and you don't have to do this. I just think they would really like to know the stuff that you know, the stuff you've been telling me. See, Elise has a boyfriend who wants to go all the way with her, but she's like me and wants to wait. They haven't even gotten to second base yet, because she's afraid he'll go too far. So, maybe if you could tell them, or show them, how to keep a guy, you know, happy, without actually having to do it."

I couldn't believe this. I was being asked to court disaster on a grand scale. "Patti, are you sure they're not going to freak?" I said. "I don't need some minor crying to her Daddy and calling the police and…"

"No, no." she said, "It won't be like that. They're all eighteen, like me. And they all like you so much. Especially Elise, she can't stop talking about you." The doorbell rang. "They're here. Will you do it? You don't have to do more than you want."

"I'm not exactly sure what you want me to…?"

"I don't know either!" she said, giving me a kiss. "We'll figure it out. Please? They're my best friends."

"Okay." I said.

"Good. Now go upstairs and lie down on my bed, and I'll bring them up."

I ran upstairs and did as I was told. I laid down on her bed, pushing away a few stuffed animals, and tried to look as casual as possible. Downstairs I could hear the giggles of young girls, as they all arrived. I could barely make out what Patti was saying to them, something about how to keep their boyfriends happy. Then I heard a rumble of feet as they all came upstairs. The door opened and five girls entered, startled to see me laying on the bed. They all stared at me. I felt like a stuffed pig on display.

Patti elbowed her way in. "Okay so you all know Mark and he said he could help you."

Elise looked petrified. "Help us what?" she said.

"I told you." said Patti. "He'll tell you anything you want." And then she added. "Or do anything you want."

"Anything we want?" said one girl nervously? "What does that mean?"

"Girls, don't be scared." I said. "I thought Patti was a little crazy when she asked me to do this, too. If you want to go or if you want me to go, just say so."

Nobody said anything. The girls just continued to stare at this man laying in the bed of their friend.

Patti continued. "Mark and I have been having sex." The girls nearly jumped out their skin at that. "But not all the way! I mean, we've been doing things, and he's been teaching me things, and he's really sweet and - he's got a really nice body." Patti blushed at this part, and a few of the girls giggled.

"Patti! I can't believe you!" said one of them, a red-haired girl with freckles and kinky hair. "Does Alan know?"

They all giggled. "No," said Patti. "Nobody knows except you. So shut-up, okay? Does anybody want to leave? No? Okay, so ask him stuff! Go ahead."

The girls stood nervously, waiting for somebody to say something. Finally, the little red-head said, "He does have a nice body." The other girls shooshed her, as if speaking were not allowed. Or at least, speaking so plainly. One girl closed the bedroom door and locked it, terrified that they might get caught. Another girl, a cute brunette chewing bubblegum, sat right on the bed, drawing gasps from the girls. "I saw your commercial." she said, "You were funny. My sister said she went to school with you, but I didn't believe that you went to our school. Was that fun, doing that commercial?"

Teenage small talk. Patti had done it, and now these girls were doing it. Talking about simple things, pretending not to be having the lustful thoughts welling up inside.

"Yeah, it was fun." I said. "So, do you have a boyfriend?" I wanted to get right down to business.

"Yeah. Sort of. He's a jock. He plays JV baseball." she hesitated, then said, "Do all guys want is sex?"

"Yes." I said, and all the girls laughed. "Well, sure they want sex." I continued, "but for guys it's less about loving your partner than it is about hormones. I can tell you that when I was a teenager I would have said anything to a girl, even 'I love you', if I thought I could get sex." All the girls nodded, finally getting confirmation of something they'd been guessing all along. "But that doesn't mean the guy doesn't sometimes mean it. Sometimes sex is all a guy needs to clear his head. Guys are much better at telling the truth after they - have an orgasm."

The girls shifted around nervously at the word "orgasm", and I knew none of them had seen a guy cum.

Elise seemed particularly uncomfortable. "So, Patti," she said, "did you guys really have sex?"

"Uh-huh." said Patti. I guessed that Elise was probably a little jealous. Patti picked up on this, too, and decided to move things along, and to get Elise more involved. "Haven't you all ever wanted to just touch a guy? I mean like, anywhere you wanted? But you couldn't because you know the guy would try to rip your clothes off? Mark will let you, and he won't do that." Patti looked at me, and I nodded at her, to let her know that this would be okay. The girls were wide-eyed. Patti had guessed correctly that they had all had the same fantasy of touching a guy freely, without worrying that he'd become some sort of mad rapist. "Elise, you go first." Patti continued.

I could see that Elise wanted to touch me, but she was too nervous. "You first." she said to Patti, as if she were calling a dare. All the girls seemed to think this was great idea, so Patti crawled onto the bed with and began touching my face and chest, slowly working her hand down my stomach to my thigh and leg. The girls were amazed at how freely her hand moved about my body. Finally she placed her hand directly over my bulge. The girls were impressed, and envious. Patti had a man she could do anything she wanted with.

"I'll try." said the red-head, getting anxious. She copied Patti's movements, but more quickly, anxious to touch me "there". When she got to the part where she was supposed to touch my bulge the girls all leaned forward. She bit her lip, and cupped her hand over my crotch. The girls giggled.

"Okay, let me show it to you." said Patti, unzipping my fly. The red-head immediately jumped off the bed, as if a lion were about to jump out of my pants. Patti, unbuttoned my pants and let out my soft cock. I was excited, but too nervous for a real erection. Patti held it in her soft hand, displaying it for all the girls.

"Now it's soft, and you know guys can get it hard." said Patti, holding my cock like a biology specimen. "But they like when you get it hard for them. It's quicker that way, and they don't all anxious sitting next to you with a hard-on in their pants. It's better if you, like, take it out right away."

The girls just stared. Elise was particularly uncomfortable. The brunette just popped her gun, and the red-head was grinning from ear to ear. The other two girls were just blushing, but seemed fascinated.

"Okay," Patti, continued, "here's how you make it hard. What you shouldn't do is jerk it too hard when it's soft, 'cause it hurts the guy. Just sorta play around with it like this." Patti began expertly rolling her fingers around my cock. It felt nice and I started to stiffen. "See, it's getting hard already. It feels really cool to hold it when it's getting big."

"Can I try?" said the red-head. Patti moved aside, and the girl tentatively took my cock in her little hand, and squeezed. She was very pretty, with such an open, happy face, so eager and young looking. The moment she grabbed my cock it jumped to life and grew to full size in seconds. The red-head was thrilled. "Can I pull harder now?" she said, and I nodded yes. She squeezed a little harder and gave me a couple of rough jerks. I moaned a bit, and the girls laughed.

"See, he likes it." said Patti. "And as long as you're doing this he isn't trying to rip your clothes off or anything. He's happy. Okay, somebody else try."

The brunette was next, the other two girls. They each ran their little fingers all over my cock, weighing, feeling its smoothness, testing its elasticity. Only Elise didn't try. She was still nervous, but showed no sign of wanting to leave, and never took her eyes off me.

"Now, the best way to know how to jerk a guy off, is to watch him do it a little himself." said Patti. "Some guys won't even admit that they masturbate, like it's some weirdo thing, but Mark's older and he doesn't care if you know. If you want to watch a younger guy do it you can't really ask him, you have to do this." Patti took my hand and placed it on my cock. My hand instinctively wrapped around the shaft and started stroking.

I jerked off for the girls, who stood around my bed and watched with open mouths. "See how he puts one hand under his balls?" said Patti. "They like to feel pressure there. And see how he squeezes harder on the bottom of the shaft? That's 'cause the head is real sensitive. Another thing they'll like is if you show them some skin while they jerk off." Patti unbuttoned her blouse to demonstrate, allowing me a glimpse of her pale boobs cupped inside a pink bra. She was right - I liked it, and pumped a little hard. "See? She said. Now somebody else." The red-head stepped forward, giggling, and unbuttoned her pants. She opened them up just enough for me to see her taught tummy over pretty blue panties. "That's it!" said Patti, "Flash a little." Then all the girls, except Elise, exposed a little something, a breast, a thigh, some underwear. I was getting seriously turned on, but I tried not to pump too hard. I didn't want to come yet. I had a feeling the lesson wasn't over.

"Okay, enough of that." said Patti, pulling my hand away. "Who wants to see Mark naked?" All the girls smiled, even Elise. "Guys like it when you take their clothes off. It puts you a little more in control of what's going on."

"Let Elise do it!" said the red-head, and the other girls agreed. Elise was stunned, but I could see she was turned on by watching me stroke my cock. I could see that she wanted to touch me. Patti let her over and together they pulled down my pants. "You do the underwear." said Patti. Elise pulled off my shorts, her eyes glued to my cock the whole time.

Then she slipped off my shirt, and I could feel her fingers lingering over my arm and chest muscles. I decided to take a chance, and get her more involved. I took her hand, placed it on my shoulder and said, "It feels nice." Elise stared into my eyes, not daring now to look down.

I then moved her hand down my chest, over my stomach, and right onto my cock. The whole time she kept her eyes on mine. I held her hand and began guiding it over my cock, helping her to jerk me off. "That feels very nice." I said. I let go, and she continued to stroke me. I took her head in my hands, pulled her face to mine, and gave her a long, deep kiss.

The other girls all sighed, and demanded a turn. One by one they stood in front of me, held my cock, and let me kiss them.

"Okay, now lie down." Patti commanded, and I did. She turned to the red-head, whose name was Gerri. "Okay Gerri, go do whatever you want."

Gerri was more than a little eager. "He does have a nice body." she said. "I think I like kissing you." She kissed me again, letting her hand run down to my cock. We necked for a while, then Patti pulled her away and gave the other girls a chance. I made-out with all of them, even Elise started getting into it.

"Okay, I'm pretty wet." said Gerri, giggling, and all the girls blushed. "What's next?"

"Can I try something?" said the brunette, popping her gum.

"Sure." said Patti.

The brunette climbed up on the bed and kissed her way down my stomach. When she got to my cock she took out her gum and held it on one hand, and took me in her mouth. The other girls gasped. Christ it felt being dipped in cream! She sucked and slurped like crazy, not really knowing what she was doing, but learning fast.

Of course the other girls all wanted a turn, so they each sucked me off, some biting a little, one using too much tongue, one not enough spit. But with a little instruction from me and Patti they all quickly became good little cocksuckers.

I wasn't going to last much longer, and Patti knew it. But she wanted to teach them one more thing. "Now, if a guy absolutely wants to, you know, "do it", you can still let him kind of do it. Let me show you. Patti took off her pants and her underwear, which made the girls a little uncomfortable again, but just for a moment. Things were progressing too fast for them to complain about immodesty. Patti jumped up on the bed and spread her legs. She guided me over, and placed my cock on top her pussy. I began to pump back and forth, not entering her, but gliding over her cunt. Patti began to squirm, and I knew she was as turned on my this whole thing as I was. "You see?" she said breathily. "If you guide his cock over your pussy he can feel you, but you're not really having intercourse."

The girls watched me "fuck" Patti for a few minutes. Patti was clearly enjoying herself. Finally Geri said, "Do we get a turn, too?"

"I wasn't sure you'd want to." said Patti. "Okay." Patti crawled off the bed, reluctantly. Gerri peeled off her jeans and blue panties. Her pussy hair was also red, and very fine and wispy. She laid down on the bed and, copying Patti, placed my cock over her cunt, which was very wet. I slid across her lips and she began to moan and squirm.

I did all the girls. One by one they stripped and spread for me, and I taught them how to slide a guy's cock across their pussy.

Elise was last. She stared into my eyes the whole time, and I thought I saw something there like love. Elise had feelings for me, I could see that. Maybe they were only puppydog, teenage feelings, but they were strong. She turned around to pull of her pants, suddenly very shy. I could see goosebumps up and down her arms, and she was shaking. "Okay," I thought, "Maybe we're going too far her."

"Elise, you don't have do this." I said, touching her lightly on her arm.

Her back was still to me, and she was naked but for white panties and bra. She had a nice shape, not as round as the other girls, but thin and attractive. "You're beautiful, Elsie." I said. I touched her back and instinctively ran my hand down her spine, which was a bit more pronounced than the other girls' She straightened at my touch, and I hear her gasp for air. I rubbed her back a bit more, and she relaxed, pressing against my hand, wanting more. I massaged her shoulders and worked my way down to her lower back, placing my hands just above the waistband of her panties. I held my hands there, and kissed her on the back of her neck.

"Oooooooh." she moaned, swooning back.

The other girls were watching intently. Until now we had just been having "sex". What I was doing to Elsie, with the gentle massage and kind words, was more like "making love".

I unhooked Elsie's bra, and let it fall to the floor. She raised her arms up, covering her breasts. Then I hooked my fingers under the waistband of her panties and pulled them down. As I did I placed kisses down her back, her ass, and behind her knees. She nearly fainted. I turned her around. She had her eyes closed. I laid her back on the bed and lay on top of her. I spread her legs, placed my cock on top of her pussy and thrust my tongue into her mouth.

"Oh my God." said one of the other girls, a lump of lust in her throat. I noticed now that all the girls were making furtive rubs over their nipples and pussies.

"Girls." I said. "I want you all to touch yourselves. Go on."

It didn't take much to convince them. While I slid my cock over Elsie's body, four teenage girls thrust fingers into their panties and masturbated.

Elsie squirmed beneath me, kissing me on the lips the face, the neck, the chest. She even bit my ear. I could hear the other girls getting turned on by what they were seeing. Two came immediately. Patti was doing well, getting very close, but Gerri was having problems, her fingers were fumbling all over her pussy, and she even cried out in pain once. I don't think she had ever done it before. "Patti," I said, "help Gerri." Patti looked me, unsure of what I meant. "She's hurting herself. I'd really like you to help her." I urged. I could see that Patti wasn't really into it, but I think she wanted to please me, so she tentatively reached over to Gerri and placed a hand on her thigh.

"What are you doing?" said Gerri, moving away suddenly.

"Gerri, it's okay," I said, "Just look at me." Gerri looked at me, her eyes moving over my body, hovering and thrusting above little Elise. "Okay, Patti, go ahead." I said.

12