Teaching Patti Ch. 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patti, still a little unsure herself, spread Gerri's knees, and Gerri let her. Gerri's panties had a dark, wet stain in the crotch, and were a little imbedded between the folds of her lips. Patti took a moment to examine her friend's body, rubbing her thumbs along the inner thighs, then tugged at the panties and lifted them out of her slit. Gerri gulped as Patti moved her fingers inside her friend's underwear, and began rubbing. Patti grimaced a bit, not too happy about touching another girl's pussy, but as Gerri started to moan and buck Patti developed an enthusiasm for the job and rubbed harder. Patti inserted a finger in her friend's cunt, and Gerri screamed, cumming hard. "Nuuuhhhhhhh!" she exploded. Then Patti jumped onto the bed and stuck her finger in my mouth so I could taster Gerri's cunt.

I was still rolling my cock over Elise's pussy, and the girl's head twitched around something fierce and she writhed in pleasure. She stared at me as she came, and tears rolled down her cheeks. Patti whispered in my ear. "I think Elise loves you." I smiled. Then Patti, put her finger in her own pussy, wiggled it around, and placed it in my mouth. As I tasted her sweet nectar she whispered, "I love you, too."

Elise rolled off the bed and joined the other girls on the floor, all in a swoon. Patti and I kissed. "Thank you, Mark." she said. "I think it went well."

I looked down at the four naked girls, all beautifully spent and slippery with cum, and laughed. "I think so, too." I said, "Everybody looks done in."

"Everyone except us." said Patti. She was quiet for a moment. Then she just stared at me, hard, like she was looking into me, trying to see me more intimately than anyone ever had before.

"What is it?" I asked.

Patti laid me on my back, my softening boner pointing to the ceiling. She took me in her warm mouth and sucked me hard again. The girls peeked up from the floor to see what was happening. Patti then straddled me, pushing her pussy against my shaft, jerking me off against her labia. Then she laid down on my chest, her hole stretched above the head of my cock. I could feel her pussy hair on the tip of my prick, and I could smell her pungent sex. She lowered herself just a bit, just enough so my prick pushed against her pussy lips. I could feel her juice running down my shaft. She wiggled her hips and lowered herself a bit more, until the head of my cock pushed open the folds of her cunt and entered. She whispered in my ear one more time. "Go in me, Mark."

The other girls all watched as I lifted my ass up, and felt my prick push past her folds and into her tunnel. I pushed a little more and went deeper inside, stopping at the hymen. "God!" said Patti, squeezing the pillow under my head.

"Is she okay?" asked Elsie.

"She needs help." I said. "I need you all to push her ass down."

All four girls placed their hands on Patti's ass, and pushed and pushed and pushed, and I rocked and rocked and rocked, until finally I felt Patti's hymen rip, and my cock went deep inside her. "OOOOOH!" screamed Patti, a dribble of blood coursing down her thigh. I grabbed her ass myself now, and wiggled my cock inside her, making room. "OH---MY---GOD---!" screamed Patti as I rocked her pussy up and down. Her twat muscles squeezed my cock harder, drawing me in deeper.

After a while I turned her over, and lay down on top of her, crushing her soft tits, and pumped her lovely little cunt. "It hurts....!" she said, but grabbed my ass and pulled me in harder. Her eyes were closed and her face was scrunched up in pain and pleasure.

"Say it!" I said. "Say it!"

She opened her eyes, full of tears, and said in a tiny voice, "Fuck------me--------Mark!"

And that was all I needed. "Christ! I'm coming!" I said, trying to pull out, but Patti wouldn't let me. She slapped my ass and pulled me down.

"Come in me! Come in me!" she said, trying to slap my ass. But it was hard for her to reach around. So I grabbed Elise's hand, and slapped it against my ass. The girls all got the idea, and all began slapping my ass. SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

I took Gerri's hand, wet her finger in my mouth, and guided it towards my asshole. She resisted, but I held her firm, until I could feel her finger first tickle around, then penetrate my anus. "CHRIST!" I said, exploded deep inside little Patti.

"AHHHHHHHH!" Patti screamed, cumming with me. "YESSSSSSSS! AHHHHHHH!" She shuddered and quivered and kicked her legs, until we both collapsed. Gerri's finger popped out my ass. The girls all fell on the bed with us and we five lay there, breathing heavily, our sweaty bodies slick with cum, my softening cock still inside Patti's pussy.

"Wow." said Gerri. Elise was smiling. The girls all started chatting, "She really did it!" "That was incredible." "I can't believe this!" they all said.

I looked Patti in the eyes. "Are you okay?" I said. She smiled at me, a more grown up, womanly smile. I leaned down and whispered in her ear, "I love you, too."

And I meant it.

A few days later "Godspell" closed, and I went back to New York. Patti and I didn't say goodbye, it would have been too painful.

Luckily she never got pregnant, and her friends never told anyone about that delirious day of sex. Who'd believe them?

Years later my sister told me that Patti and Alan dated for a while before breaking up, and then I didn't hear anything else about her.

I never forgot Patti, and always meant to call her, but it would be ten years before I saw her again. I had gone back to Connecticut for my twentieth year high school reunion, and saw Patti in a local shopping mall. She was pushing a baby carriage and had a five year old boy with her. She was married now, and very happy. I told her about my own marriage and kids over lunch, and we had a lovely time catching up and chatting. I was thrilled to see that our experience together was a positive one for her.

"I was worried," I said, "that I might have ruined you or damaged you or..."

"Mark." she said, shushing me. "It was perfect. You were the perfect 'first' one, don't you know that? I'll never forget you."

"Thank you." I said. Then I added, "Sweetie."

She smiled, a slightly lascivious smile, then her little boy interrupted with "Mommy can I watch TV?" Patti looked at her watch and said, "I have to go."

We kissed good-bye. On the cheeks. We hesitated, thinking there should be more to say. She turned to leave, but stopped, turned back and said, "Mark, do you remember that picture of you? The one you stuck behind the lumber rack at school?" I had shown in to her one night during rehearsal. It was the photo of me in high school that I placed there twenty years ago, and had become a sort of time capsule artifact.

"Sure." I said, "But I doubt it's still there. Someone must have cleaned out the place years ago."

"It might be." she said.

"What about it?" I asked.

"I remember when you showed it to me, how sad I felt."

"Why's that?"

"Because, there you were in the photo, a teenager, just like me." she said. "Only you weren't that same kid anymore, you were this gown-up guy. Don't get me wrong, I loved the grown-up guy, but it made me sad that, that---"

"That we weren't the same age." I said. "I know. It would have been nice to have known each other like that, too."

"Right." she said.

Then she kissed me once on the lips, said, "Good-bye, Mark" and walked away, pushing her baby carriage through the mall.

After the reunion some of us went wandering through the halls of the old school. I popped into the theatre, inhaling that glorious sawdust and glue smell. I stuck my hand behind the lumber rack and found my old photo, and something else -- another photo. Of a young girl. It was Patti, when she was a student. I looked at those two little faces, a boy and a girl, two kids, both so bright and so open, ready for the world.

"What a nice couple." I thought.

THE END

12