Teaching Professor Richmond

Story Info
Bitchy teacher gets taught a lesson.
2.2k words
4
97.2k
7
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Professor Richmond is a bitch!," exclaimed my roommate Nikki as she pounded into our apartment and slammed the door. "She totally gave me an F on my paper. She just hates me! She wants me to fail! Errg!"

I just smiled as I sympathized with Nikki. I knew what she meant about the Professor. I had taken her class the last semester, so I knew what a bitch she was. Nikki plopped down on her bed and sighed. Nikki and I were sophomores at Florida State.

"I have an idea. I've been reading lately and know of some really good ideas that would totally get back at her."

"Yeah? I'm all for giving that bitch what she deserves."

"Alright, later when we know she's grading papers, you meet me down by her classroom with the video camera. I've got to gather a few things and let's say about 5 or so we'll meet okay?"

Nikki nodded in agreement and I took off to get some things. What Nikki didn't know was what we were going to do to her. But, lately what I have been reading was erotic fiction. I really loved reading about the non-consent/reluctance stuff. I always got hot and bothered when I read. My cunt always was tight and fucking soaked with juices. I always played with myself when I read erotica.

I went to the local porn shop that was down about 6 blocks from our apartments. I went in and grabbed some handcuffs, rope, a riding crop, and a new dildo that had a cock that went in the pussy and one that went in the ass, a strap-on, nipple clamps, a clit clamp, and a gag ball. Then I went over to my friend that worked for the hospital and totally had connections with drugs and shit like that. I asked for something that would knock her out for a little while because I needed to set up and chloroform was the best he could do for me. I glanced at my watch and knew I had to meet Nikki in about 20 minutes. I called her to make sure she was ready.

"Hey Nik, you ready?

"Hell yeah, Skyy! I've been waiting for this moment all semester long!"

"I know girl, but you gotta promise me you won't back out. No matter how much you don't like what we're gonna do. You gotta keep in mind this is for all of the students that have her okay?"

"Okay girl, I'm down for whatever," came Nik's reply.

"Alright, I'll see ya soon," and then we hung up.

I parked my car and went around back. Her classroom was by one of the backdoors of a hallway. I went in and went to the restroom. I quickly took off my clothes and left my thong and bra on. I stuffed them into my bags and slipped my trench coat back on. I got a rag and put some chloroform on it being careful not to sniff any of it. I made sure that no one was watching and glanced in the classroom. Professor Richmond was in her office so I could get into the class without being seen. I peeked around the door and saw the professor leaning back in her chair with her eyes shut. I quickly entered and put the rag over her nose and mouth. Her eyes snapped open in surprise but the chloroform worked quickly and she conked out within seconds. Just then Nikki showed up. I told her to shut the door and lock it and then set up the video camera.

I worked quickly and removed Professor Richmond's clothing leaving just her lacy thong on. Nikki just looked over in surprise but didn't say anything. I then proceeded to spread her out on the desk. I pulled her arms above her head and handcuffed her hands together and tied them to the legs of the desk. I spread her legs so that her cunt was free for the taking and tied those down also. I pulled the nipple and clit clamps out of the bag and the gag ball. Nikki giggled and finished with the camera. As I gagged and clamped the professor, I told Nikki that this was payback and she agreed. I then took off my coat and told Nikki to turn on the camera.

I looked into the camera and spoke.

"This is what happens to people that are bitches. They get punished like the fucking whores they are!"

I then leaned over and began eating the professor out. My tongue pushed through the depths of her sweet mound. I moaned into her cunt and my hands went up to her breasts. I massaged them and rubbed them harshly. Her sleeping body responded as her pussy juices started to flow. I kept eating her pussy pushing my tongue deeper and deeper into her walls. I looked over at Nikki and since she had the camera on the tripod she was now sitting in a chair with one of her hands down her pants and one of them playing with her breasts.

Professor Richmond was finally coming to. She moaned and lifted her head. She tried to speak, but the gag ball wouldn't let her. I stopped eating her pussy and spoke to her.

"That's right Ginny, this is what you get. You are a fucking bitch. You flunk students. You want us all to fail. And this is the punishment that you are getting," I pointed at the camera and Nikki. She tried to say something again. "Now, I am going to remove the gag ball, but if you scream, it will go back in. Do you understand me?" She nodded and I removed the ball. "You are to address me as master and Nikki as mistress, do you understand that?"

"Yes."

"Yes, master," I said harshly and yanked on her nipple clamps. She whimpered in pain and said "yes, master."

"Alright then you fucking whore," I said and I resumed eating her out. I was a little harsher this time. My tongue was demanding, pushing into her with quick angry strokes. My hands went to her breasts again and yanked intermittently on her nipple clamps. I wrapped my tongue around her clit clamp and yanked a little and she let out a yelp.

"Oh, please master! Please stop," she gasped out as tears started to form in her big blue eyes.

"Shut the fuck up slut!" I said angrily and yanked on her nipple clamps.

She started to cry harder as her tears wet her face and she held back a whimper. I then released the nipple clamps and brought out the riding crop. I also released the clit clamp and heard Ginny let out a sigh of relief. I spanked Ginny's tits with the tip and she moaned and whimpered. I whipped her hard and left red welts all over her breasts. I then dragged the tip across her body down her tummy and rested on her cunt. I rubbed the tip down her slit and spanked her with short, quick movements making her jerk every time.

"Please master! Please stop this! Ahhh, oohhh," she begged me as her tears kept flowing down her eyes.

"Shut up whore!," I yelled as I spanked her over again and again as her pussy started to swell and her juices flowing now faster onto the desk. I then grabbed the new dildo I bought and plunged it deep within her pussy and her ass. She pushed back a whimper and her hips jerked up. I didn't waste any time with it. I fucked her hard and fast, thrusting the dildo deeper and deeper until Ginny's pussy exploded with cum all over the desk. I pulled the dildo out of her and shoved it in her mouth.

"Taste your cum you fucking whore," I said as I fucked her mouth with the dildo. Ginny gagged and choked on the fake cock I shoved down her throat. I then ripped it out of her mouth and threw it on the floor. I was so horny. My pussy ached for her mouth on it. I got up on the table and sat on her face.

"Eat my cunt, you dirty whore," I said as I smothered her face with my shaven cunt. I bounced on her face as her tongue darted shyly out of my cunt.

"Faster! Harder, you fucking cunt! Make me cum!," I barked out as I gyrated my hips against her face. She moaned and licked me faster and within minutes I came all over her face. My pussy juice flowed over her face and down her throat.

"Ohhhh, ahhhhh, yesss, eat my fucking juices bitch!"

I heard Nikki as she orgasmed from finger fucking herself on the chair. I then got off of Ginny and kissed her roughly. My tongue dueled with hers, pushing it around demanding her compliance. Then I went to my bag and pulled out the strap-on and put it on. Ginny sobbed as she knew what was going to happen. She thrashed her head to and fro, moaning, "No, no, no, please master! Please stop!" I just ignored her and untied her legs. I half flipped her over and then retied her legs down. I went over to the top and untied her arms and flipped her over the rest of the way, then retied her arms down. I was going to fuck her doggy style like the whore she was. I motioned for Nikki to come over and force Ginny to eat her out and she sat on the stool pressing Ginny's head in her cunt. Nikki used force and Ginny obeyed reluctantly.

I lubed up Ginny's red, abused cunt and positioned the dildo at her entrance. I grabbed her hips and thrust hard and deep into her cunt. She grunted and cried harder as I began to fuck her. I didn't waste any time. I fucked her fast and hard. Her hips bounced off mine as I fucked her. Nikki moaned and bucked her hips as she held Ginny's head against her squirting cunt. Pussy juice flowed down the chair and all over Ginny's hair. Ginny squealed against Nik's cunt as she came hard. I was almost there. I fucked her furiously. My cunt twitching with anticipation as I drove as hard as I could. A few strokes later I came hard. I grunted as my own pussy juice spurted out from my cunt all over Ginny's ass and down her crack. I slowed my thrusting and finally pulled out. I went around the front and shoved the cock down her throat. She gagged again as she took all 10 inches of my blue dildo.

I then smiled wickedly as I pulled the cock out from her mouth.

"Are you done master," Ginny whined as she looked up at me.

"Not quite yet bitch," I said. "Nikki, you 69 with her and I'm gonna fuck her ass."

"Nooooo! No, no, please master please don't fuck my ass. I've never done that before."

"Quiet bitch," I snapped as I spanked her hard with the riding crop.

I then went back to her sweet round ass and licked her cunt. I licked up her crack and tongued her little brown bud. She moaned as I darted my tongue in and out of her ass. I spit on her and rubbed my cock around in her cunt juice, lubing it up and then without warning I violated her sweet asshole. She screamed into Nikki's cunt as I slowly pushed my blue cock up her tight anus. I pushed slowly until my cock disappeared into her ass and then I waited for a few moments for her body to adjust and relax. Then I began to fuck her. I was a little gentler this time. I started out slow and nice. My hands gripped her hips for leverage and then I began working a rhythm. In and out, faster and deeper with each stroke. Ginny finally loosened up and I felt her pushing back on me. Nikki screamed as she came from Ginny's mouth and I knew I wasn't far behind her. I picked up the pace and pounded Ginny's ass with a force like no other. She screamed as my 10 inch dildo shoved deep inside her and she came hard, her cunt juices flowing down her thighs. I gripped her hips hard and came fast. I thrust a few more times and pulled out. I sat down, my energy spent. After a few moments of rest, I started packing up my things. Nikki followed suit packing up the camera. I got dressed and when Nikki and I were ready to go Ginny called out.

"Wait! You have to untie me! I can't stay like this!

"You can stay there until someone finds you. You're a bitch who deserves humiliation!"

"But what about the video? What'd you tape this for if it wasn't for humiliation?"

As Nikki and I turned to leave I said, "it's so I cum every time I'm fucking horny, bitch, oh and if you ever tell anyone who did this to you, I'll bring in more people to fuck you like the whore you are," and then we exited the room leaving Ginny on her hands and knees with her ass in the air to be found and humiliated.