Teaching Rebecca a Lesson Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack catches Rebecca & another girl in the showers together.
2.4k words
4.16
91.3k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
becks21
becks21
12 Followers

Closing her eyes and tilting her head back Rebecca allowed the warm water to wash over her body, rinsing away the mud and relaxing her aching muscles. She had forgotten her hockey boots and Mrs Holden the games teacher had made her and another girl run laps of the field after the lesson. She knew she was going to be late for her after school session with Jack and he would be angry but, right now, she just didn't care.

Suddenly, Rebecca got the feeling she was being watched and opening her eyes, she saw the other girl who had been running laps with her, Beth, watching her shower for the changing area. Rebecca had never really talked to Beth. She was quite shy and generally didn't say much, the kind of girl you didn't really notice. Looking at her now, still wearing her white P.E. shirt and navy pleated skirt, Rebecca could appreciate just how pretty Beth actually was. Although they were both the same age, both 18, Beth was a little taller than herself, around 5'7", with bigger breasts, about a D cup Rebecca thought, shoulder length dark hair and long legs. Beth noticed Rebecca looking at her and blushed and looked away.

Rebecca went back to showering, her mind drifting, and thinking about Jack and what he was going to do to her this week. It had 3 weeks since her teacher had taken her virginity and, at first, Rebecca had been scared of being alone with him, scared about what he'd do next. But, as the weeks went by and Jack did not make a move, Rebecca realised she actually wanted him to. She wanted him to use her again, she wanted to suck his cock and have him thrust hard inside her. Thinking about Jack gave Rebecca a familiar feeling in her pussy. Her right hand moved to her right nipple and began pinching the hardening flesh. Her left hand moved slowly down her body and towards her swollen pussy. Opening her eyes, she saw Beth watching her again, but instead of feeling ashamed, the though of being watched just turned her on even more. Keeping eye contact with the other girl she slowly inched her left hand down further and further until it reached her clit. Rebecca gasped as her fingers grazed the extra sensitive area, and still staring straight at Beth she pushed two fingers inside and began fucking herself with her fingers, her other hand still on her nipple.

Her eyes gave a silent invitation to the other girl to come and join her. Beth walked into the showers, her gaze sweeping over Rebecca's young body, wet from the shower, and watched her fingers moving in and out of her shaved pussy. Beth was still wearing her sports kit and as she entered the showering area the steaming water soaked her t-shirt through and she did not seem to be wearing a bra, making it easy for Rebecca to see her big, hard, dark nipples poking through the material, and she ached to suck on them. The two girls stood inches from each other, Rebecca's big blue eyes looking straight into Beth's deep brown ones. Their eyes closed as the girl's moved closer and their mouths met. Rebecca had never kissed another girl before. It was so soft and gentle, yet more sensual than kissing a man. Their tongues found each other as their hands did the same. Beth's hands were on Rebecca's arse, kneading the flesh and Rebecca brought her hands up under Beth's soaking wet skirt to do the same when a loud voice made them stop;

"What on earth is going on here?!"

It was Jack. The girls sprung apart. The teacher looked and sounded very angry, but the bulge in his pants made Rebecca wonder just how long he'd been stood there before he said anything.

"Oh sir... we just... I just...." Stammered Beth...

"Silence you! Rebecca, you were supposed to be in my classroom 20 minutes ago, and when I come to get you THIS is what I find?! Come with me, both of you. Now!"

The girls began to walk over to their dry clothes but Jack stopped them...

"Now girls! This way."

He led them cold and wet through into the nurses' office and shut the door behind them, locking it and putting the key in his pocket.

"Now Rebecca, I knew you were a slut but I'm shocked at you Beth..." His voice was no longer angry, now it was mocking. Beth blushed but said nothing.

"Now, I must think of a suitable punishment for the both of you... Beth, climb up onto the table" He said, gesturing towards the short, padded, medical examining table at the side of the room. Beth climbed up and laid down. He walked over to a cupboard marked Lost Property and took out a handful of school ties.

"Rebecca, get up there and tie her down. Hands and feet."

Still naked Rebecca grabbed the ties from the teacher and climbed up onto the bed. She knew this was wrong and she should probably be scared, but being forced to sit naked, astride a wet, gorgeous young girl, which she was tying down, didn't really feel much like a punishment and Rebecca found herself beginning to feel turned on again. Leaning over the girl to tie her hands, Rebecca pressed her naked breast against Beth's and could feel the other girl's nipples grow hard. A smile flickered on her lips, so Beth was enjoying this too?

Once Beth was tied-up Rebecca jumped down and faced the teacher again, waiting for further instructions. He was sat behind the desk and was already playing with his cock. Rebecca's eyes were draw to his penis. She wanted to touch it, to suck it, to ride up and down on it... His voice brought her back from her fantasy.

"Now, seen as though you two seem to enjoy showering together so much, I thought you should take your punishment together. As usual, Rebecca the slut here is already naked, I think we need to even this up a little. Rebecca, I want to see Beth's tits and pussy.. strip her."

As the girl was tied down it was impossible to remove her clothing, Rebecca lifted her t-shirt up over her breasts, confirming the girl was not wearing a bra, then lifted her skirt. Beth was wearing the regulation navy games knickers. They were going to be impossible to remove without untying her legs. Jack though had apparently already thought of this. He took something out of his pocket and passed it the Rebecca.

"Here, use this..."

Rebecca looked at the object she'd been given, a Swiss army pocket knife. Opening a blade she sliced down each side of the girl's knickers and pulled them away. Beth obviously did not completely shave her pussy and had a neat triangle of brown, curly hair.

"On no... this will not do..." said Jack and went to grab something else from the cupboard at the back of the room.

"From Mrs Holden's own stash..." he said passing the shaving foam and razor to Rebecca, "Now, get started, I want her pussy to look as pretty as yours."

Filling a bowl of water from the sink in the back of the room Rebecca got started on shaving Beth's pussy. At first she was nervous and could sense Beth was a little too, but as her hands smoothed on the shaving foam she felt the other girl's legs relax a little. Rebecca pushed Beth's legs a little further apart and began to remove her pubic hair. She had never seen another girl's pussy like this before, never mind even touched one but she was quite enjoying it. As she wiped away the last of the foam her fingers lingered on the other girl's soft, pink skin. Rebecca could see Beth was turned on, her pussy was swollen and wet... and very inviting, Rebecca subconsciously licked her lips.

This was all getting a bit too much for Jack. He could hardly believe his luck. He'd bargained with Mrs Holden to keep Rebecca late after the lesson and had been planning to catch her unawares in the shower. It was an unexpected bonus to trap the other girl too. And to find out she was a horny little slut too! Sat watching the naked blonde school girl shave the pussy of the brunette tied to the bed with her uniform hitched up Jack realised he'd never seen anything better, not even in a porno flick, which reminded him; glancing up at the top of the cupboard she saw the little red light flashing, reassuring him that the camera he had set to film himself and Rebecca was still recording. He could make an absolute fortune selling this to the rest of the staff. And he was pretty sure a few other the other male teachers, and some of the female ones, would probably want a bit of real life action too.

Seeing Rebecca lick her lips brought him back to the moment. He wondered if his little slut had ever eaten pussy before. Only one way to find out...

"Like the look of that do you? Now, do exactly as I tell you.... Can you see her clit? Yes? I want you to rub it, gently at first, get her wet..."

Rebecca reached out to touch the other girl's pussy, it was warm and soft, and already very wet. Jack could see Beth was very turned on already, her nipples were hard, her pussy was swollen and she was moving her hips against Rebecca's hand, well, as much as she could against her restraints.

"Rebecca, stop.... I want you to climb up on the bench. Now, face towards Beth's feet, with your knees either side of her head... that's it.... Now... I want you two to lick and suck each other. I want to watch you eat each others' pussy."

The girls seemed to hesitate for a second... Then Rebecca leant forwards, her tongue coming out from mouth and went straight for Beth's swollen pussy lips. Beth gasped as Rebecca sucked and licked on her pussy, her tongue finding her clit. Repaying the favour Jack saw Beth burying her face in Rebecca's pussy... and soon the two girls were really going for it. Watching the two teenaged girls lick each other's pussys was two much for Jack. He stood up from behind the desk and unzipped his trousers. Standing at the bottom of the table he said,

"Rebecca, if you moved your head back a little... that's right.... I can give this dyke whore what she deserves.... Some nice hard cock! And Rebecca... if she screams... just sit on her face..."

Jack slid his cock into the tied down girl in one hard thrust. Bloody hell she was tight! Jack had forgotten just how tight virgins were but Rebecca and Beth had both reminded him recently. Jack glanced up again at the camera to check it was still filming what was going on... he didn't want anyone to miss this! He was screwing one of his students whilst she was licking another's pussy. And they both seemed to be enjoying it... Beth's hips were bucking up to meet his thrusts... and he could see Rebecca pressing her pussy against Beth's face... He could feel Rebecca's tongue against his cock and suddenly had a idea... Pulling his cock out of Rebecca he stepped away from the girls, going back to sit at his desk.

"Stop! Now... listen carefully to me.... Rebecca, in a minute I am going to get you to untie Beth and then you are both going to suck my cock. Both at the same time. In fact, you are both going to do exactly what I tell you to do and not just today. Anytime I want something from either, or both of you girls you are going to do it for me... and I'll tell you why. You see that little light up there? Well, I've been filming you both, so if you don't want to video to go around all the teachers, all the students and your parents you will do what I say. Ok?"

The girls just nodded, dumbfounded.

"Ok, untie her... and take off her clothes."

Rebecca untied Beth and helped her down. She removed her skirt and t shirt and the two girls stood naked in front of Jack.

"Both of you get down on your knees and suck..."

The girls did as they were told. At first they seemed a little hesitant... Jack heard the sound of football boots outside the office and had an idea...

"Now girls, let's make this interesting... whoever makes me come wins... they win a mouthful of my spunk. But whoever doesn't make me spunk, well... I believe I just heard the football team come back in from practice. Whoever loses I will hand over to the football team for the night ok?"

The girls galvanised into action... both sucking and licking Jack's cock. He was glad he was filming this as he didn't believe he had ever seen anything better than having two school girls fighting over his cock, whilst playing with each other at the same time! The dirty little bitches, Beth had her hands on Rebecca's nipples while Rebecca was finger fucking Beth's pussy. Beth looked to be enjoying it too and Rebecca began fucking her pussy with her hand harder and faster... Jack felt himself about to cum and looked like Beth was about to do the same. She gave a little shudder and a moan as she came, and her orgasm distracted her concentration from the task and Rebecca carried on sucking on Jack's cock taking his entire length inside her mouth and licking the end with her tongue, her now free hands playing with his balls.. Jack felt himself spunking down her throat. Her eyes triumphant as she swallowed every last drop.

"Well done, Rebecca. You may go dress. I will see you in my office first thing tomorrow." He looked over at the other girl, lying in a heap on the floor... "Beth, it seems you are the loser... you will stay here..."

Jack left the room after Rebecca, shouting into the guy's changing room...

"Hey guys, I've left you a little something in the nurses' office.... Enjoy!" He grinned as the entire team of tall, dirty, sweaty men found their "gift". Jack couldn't wait to see that video...

becks21
becks21
12 Followers