Teaching Sara Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked over her shoulder at her father as she walked across her bedroom to her bed; saw the tense expression on his face. Chloe said the boys always got that look on their face when they wanted to fuck her, but she wouldn't let them, and as she looked up at her father now, she clearly understood what that look meant. He needed to fuck her and there was nothing that was going to stop him. He was going to fuck her right here, right now. And there was nothing in this world that she wanted more. She felt her knees start to go out from under her and she quickly sat down on the edge of her bed, her eyes never leaving her father's massive cock as it grew in size before her very eyes. She swallowed hard. She could barely get her hand wrapped around it, had an even harder time getting the whole thing into her mouth, how in the hell was he going to get it inside her vagina without killing her? She saw a clear drop of fluid bead on the tip of his penis and all thoughts quickly rushed from her mind.

Elliot reached out and cupped his daughter's large breasts in his hands, dragging his thumbs roughly over her hard gum-drop sized nipples. He watched insolently as they tightened even more, her puckered areolas shrinking in size as her breasts swelled even more in his hands. Sara leaned back on her hands, thrusting her breasts up towards her father's large hands, moaning as he squeezed her breasts, rolling her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. Elliot tugged hard on her nipples, elongating them until they stood out high and tight from her breasts. "God, I love your breasts," he groaned, right before he dropped to his knees and took one hard piece of flesh into his mouth, sucking hard.

Sara's gasp turned to a moan as she looked down at her father's mouth as it firmly latched onto her nipple. She sank her teeth into her bottom lip, groaning as he sucked hard on her breast, his teeth and tongue pulling and flicking on her tight, hyper-sensitive nipple, his fingers simultaneously pulling and flicking her other nipple and sending shock waves all the way through her body to settle between her legs, the ache growing and growing until it became almost unbearable. She knew what that ache was now, she was going to cum just from her father sucking her breasts, and she could feel her juices soaking into her pink polka-dotted duvet. She shifted her hips, rubbing herself against the silky material. But it wasn't enough. She needed more. She needed her father's fingers on her swollen clitoris. "Daddy," she groaned as her father's hot greedy mouth shifted to her other breast, his teeth closing around her nipple and pulling on it before he sucked it into his mouth as far as he could. She was getting wetter and wetter and she squeezed her pelvic muscles, trying to hold the ache at bay. "Daddy, please, oh Daddy, I'm gonna--"

Elliot lifted his mouth from her breast, staring down at the lust-filled face of his daughter. She was panting heavily; her breasts jiggling as they rapidly rose and fell on her chest. He drew in a deep breath. He could smell her muskiness as it wafted up from between her spread thighs and he lowered his gaze to that very place. She was sopping wet, her smooth vulva was glistening in the light, and by the way she kept shifting her hips on the bed, was on the verge of orgasm. He pushed her back onto the bed, groaning as her legs fell even further apart and he reached down to part the swollen, slippery wet lips of her vulva with two fingers, her engorged clitoris popping out of its protective hood, dark pink and shiny wet. He rubbed the tiny nub of super-sensitive piece of blood-filled flesh hard with his middle finger and she came in an explosive orgasm, spurting all over his hand, her hips bucking hard, slamming upwards as a high-pitched cry tore form her tiny throat.

He rubbed her clitoris vigorously, working more of her orgasm from her as she pulsed and squirted creamy fluid onto his hand. He stroked her harder and harder, her hips bucking as her orgasm rolled through her petite body. "That's it, baby girl, cum for daddy," he said as he pumped his hand between her legs, his fingers rubbing her slick flesh almost cruelly, flicking her clitoris again and again, as her cries turned to a feeble moan as the last of the orgasm left her. He stroked her harder, his finger assaulting her hypersensitive clitoris, and the feeble moans quickly started to crescendo as her hips started to buck and jerk. He looked down at his fingers, shiny wet and heavily coated with cunt juice as they rapidly moved up and down between the shiny lips of her vulva and he groaned, jerking his hand away and dropping his face between her wide spread legs. She was going to cum again and this time he was going to taste it.

Elliot dug his fingers into her ass, lifting her hips up off the bed as he pushed his face deep in between her sleek, cum coated thighs, locking his mouth around her throbbing vulva. He slurped and sucked on her wet flesh, making little "mmmm" noises as he flicked his tongue up one side of her labia and then down the other, drawing all of her sweet, creamy juices into his mouth. "Your cunt taste so good, so fucking good," he growled before going back to feasting on her virgin flesh. He rimmed her vaginal opening with his tongue, feeling it dilate to allow him greater access and he stabbed his tongue inside her as far as it would go, fucking her with it as he licked all around her tight little channel, drawing more and more of her creamy juices into his mouth. He couldn't get enough of his daughter's cunt. He groaned and sealed his mouth around her hot, wet little chasm and sucked hard, extracting all of her tasty cream with his tongue as he rapidly fucked it in and out of her. He slid his face higher, wrapping his lips around her blood-filled clitoris and sucked it into his mouth, flicking it over and over, around and around, sucking on it so hard that he felt her thighs clamp tightly around his head as a tiny spurt of creamy fluid coated his tongue.

Sara squeezed her eyes shut; a deep and long drawn out groan escaping her gritted teeth as her back arched high off the bed, pressing her shoulders deep into the mattress as she shoved her aching pussy hard into her father's face. She panted hard, her breasts jiggling on her chest as she struggled to catch her breath, as the pleasure, oh the pleasure, spiraled through her stomach hotter and hotter until she thought she was going to explode. She squeezed her father's head between her thighs and shamelessly reached down, grabbing a handful of his hair to pull his face deeper into her as she thrust her hips higher, groaning as his tongue flicked harder and harder over her swollen clitoris. She opened her eyes, looking down at him as he relentlessly devoured her wet cunt. He was doing just what he said he was going to do, suck on her clit until she came all over his face. And she was just about to cum. The ache was building hard and fast and there was nothing she could do but ride it out. She could feel the tightening in her stomach as the need to cum grew stronger and stronger. "Oh, gawd. I'm gonna cum, Daddy, I'm gonna-- DADDY!" Sara cried, throwing her head back as she screamed at the top of her lungs as her powerful orgasm ripped through her petite little body, spurt after hard spurt of creamy juices coating her father's face as his teeth tugged on her swollen clitoris.

Elliot gently lapped at her juicy cunt as the last of her orgasm rolled through her, savoring her unique taste, licking every creamy inch of her. He knew he could never get enough of that taste. He moved up her body, looking down at her as she lay panting, trying to catch her breath after experiencing two orgasms back to back. He brushed her sweaty hair away from her face, gently stroking her cheek until she looked up at him. "You're so beautiful, Sara, so beautiful. And Daddy wants you so bad," Elliot said as he reached down and took hold of his cock and rubbed the thick bulbous head all along the length of her wet cunt. "Feel how much Daddy wants you. You, only you make my cock this fucking hard," he said, teasing her as he lubricated the head of his cock with her own juices, nudging her swollen, sensitive clitoris till her hips stared to rise and her breathing started to hitch even more, long steady moans escaping her pretty pink lips. "You want Daddy's cock, don't you? You want Daddy to fuck you?"

Sara nodded her head as she twisted her hands into the duvet, her hips bucking as she fucked herself against the huge head of his rock hard cock, feeling it slip and slide along her wet, throbbing flesh, the tapered glans nudging into her vagina. She wanted to feel that cock inside her more than anything, stretching her open and moving in and out of her as he fucked her. "YES! Put your cock inside my cunt, Daddy. Please, I want it so bad. Fuck me. FUCK ME!"

"Daddy's little girl has got a dirty mouth," Elliot chuckled. He looked down at her swollen pink flesh, shiny with her slick juices, guiding the head of his cock lower and lower until he found the opening of her vagina. He grabbed hold of her ass, digging his fingers into her taut flesh as he lifted her hips, positioning her at the best angle to receive his thick cock. He pushed the bulbous head into her slippery wet fuck channel, feeling the tight ring give just slightly. He pushed again, still unable to get the head of his throbbing cock inside her. She was so small, so petite, and so fucking hot. And he needed inside her to feel that hot, wet, tight cunt for himself. "You're so goddamn tight, baby girl. Daddy's got a big cock and you gotta relax or this is really gonna hurt." He bore down harder, gritting his teeth as he pushed past the strong sphincter, stretching it open to accommodate his girth, the thick tapered head of his cock popping through.

Sara grabbed hold of the headboard, wrapping her fingers around the brass spindles. How the hell could she relax when her father was trying to force his massive angry-red cock inside her! She wanted his cock, had begged him for it, but it just wouldn't fit. She panted hard, her breasts rising and falling on her chest, as she looked down between their bodies as he slowly pushed the swollen head inside her pussy, more and more of the tapered head disappearing inside her as it stretched her wider and wider. She felt something tear and she choked back a sob. God, it hurt. She bucked her hips, trying to throw him off, and his fingers only dug deeper into her ass as his cock skewered into her, painfully stretching her pussy as he forced her open even more. She groaned, sinking her teeth into her bottom lip as she threw her head back. "Oh gawd, Dadeee! Your cock hurts!"

"I know it does, baby girl, but I gotta get inside you. Look at me while I fuck you," Elliot said, reaching up and fisting his hand in her hair as he forced another inch of his cock inside her hot, slick channel. Sara looked up at him, her green eyes wide. She was panting hard, her breaths coming in quick jerks. He could feel her breasts plumped against his chest, his chest dragging across her sensitive nipples, tightening into hard gumdrop sized pieces of flesh as he thrust against her. He pulled his cock back out until the circumcised ring reached her torn sphincter and pushed forward two inches, slowly stretching her. "You're so small, Sara, so tight and so wet. Daddy's gotta get you loosened up so he can fuck you real good."

Sara nodded as she looked up at her father. Sweat was beading on his forehead and his face was tense, his lips drawn back over clenched teeth in the effort it took to get his massive cock inside her. She groaned as each rocking motion of his hips forced more and more of his cock inside her. The pain was overridden by the pleasure of being stretched open by such a huge cock. She moaned at the feel of the swollen, bulbous head of his cock as it tugged and pulled at her slippery vagina, pulling back an inch, stretching her as it pushed forward two, out another inch, forward two more. Her moans grew louder and her hips started to lift off the bed as he got more and more of his twelve inch cock inside her, the pain lessening as she was filled instead with unbearable pleasure. "That feels so good, Daddy," she moaned, wrapping her legs tight around her father's hips, taking him deeper into her as he stretched her to accommodate his monster of a cock. She dug her fingers into his sweaty back, holding on tight as he pushed deeper. "Mmmmm. More, Daddy, more. I want all of your cock."

Elliot grunted with the effort of having to force his impossibly swollen and throbbing cock into her. He was trying to be as gentle as he could but she was so damned tight, her slick, wet cunt constricted, squeezing his cock as he rocked deeper into her. Her persuasive words only make him want to delve deeper inside her, fuck her as hard as he could, and leave her begging for more. But he controlled himself. He pulled back an inch and gave her two more, stopping when the tip of his cock reached her hymen. He was panting hard, his chest rising and falling with each labored breath as he thrust in and out of her, carving out a channel for his cock, each stroke touching but not breeching her tightly stretched membrane.

He had reached the threshold of his patience and he couldn't wait any longer. "Daddy's gonna pop your cherry now," he grated out as he pulled his cock back out until the engorged head was just at her entrance and forcefully drove it back in, easily slipping along what he had already worked open, ripping through her hymen as he buried his cock deep into her tight, wet cunt, her painful cry piercing his ears as her back arched high off the bed and she went absolutely still. "I know it hurts, baby girl, but the pain will go away." He let out a deep, satisfying groan as he pushed harder, forcing more of his thick cock into her, stretching her wide open. She cried out a second time, her nails digging into his sweaty flesh. "Your cunt is just so tight, so fucking tight for Daddy."

Sara whimpered in pain as she dropped her hips back down to the bed trying to ease some of his cock out of her to lessen the searing pain that was growing rather than lessening between her legs. But that only caused his cock to slide along her swollen and torn insides, sending a painful pleasure to radiate throughout her pussy. She felt his cock slid out of her only to be forcefully thrust back in, feeling his swollen testicles slap against her hot, wet flesh as the bulbous head of his cock pushed into her cervix, forcing his way into her very depths. "Daddy," she whimpered in pain.

Gentleness was gone and pure lust had taken over. "You wanted my cock, baby girl, and cock you're gonna get," Elliot grunted, fucking her harder, his hips scrapping against hers, his sweaty, rock hard abs slapping against her taut little belly as his ass bounced between her wide spread thighs. He slid his hand down her sleek thigh, pushing it higher and he groaned when she wrapped both of them around his rapidly pistioning hips as he drove his thick cock into her deeper, skewering into her cervix. He gritted his teeth against the sensation of having such a wet and tight cunt grabbing at his cock with every powerful thrust. He heard her gasp as he forced the swollen head of his cock even deeper and felt her nails dig into his sweaty back. "Now hold on real tight 'cause I fuck hard."

Sara cried out in pure pleasure. He wasn't kidding about fucking hard. The headboard started to slam into the wall with the force of his thrusts, knocking off pieces of plaster, the box springs squeaking under her as her ass bounced hard on the mattress, the legs of the bed digging groves into the parquet floor. Her gasp turned to a steady moan as his thick cock slid in and out of her, harder and harder, deeper and deeper, stretching her beyond belief. She dug her heels into her father's hard ass, her hips arching high to accept the hard blow of his hips as he rammed his cock relentlessly into her, his swollen scrotum slapping against her ass. She dug her nails into the indentation of his spine, holding on tight to his sweaty flesh as he moved powerfully over her and inside her, each onslaught of his engorged cock pushing deeper and deeper into her until she had finally accepted ten inches of him. "YES, YES, YES!" She thrust her hips upwards, accepting each hard blow as he rammed his cock in and out of her, tightening her pelvic muscles, squeezing him even tighter. "Oh God, Daddy, that feels sooo gooood." A hard thrust. "Fuck me." She grunted under the force of an even harder one. "Fuck me with that huge cock of yours." She screamed as her father's cock was forced so hard into her that her whole body slid up the bed and her head hit one of the spindles. She dug her nails into his ass and bucked wildly under him. "FUCK MEEEEE!"

Elliot grunted with each hard slam of his cock into her small, slippery wet and utterly receptive body. He couldn't believe he was fucking his own daughter, his hot, eighteen year old daughter. And God she was a hot and wild fuck. Sweat beaded on his head, ran down his back in a steady rivulet as he fucked his daughter as hard and as fast as he could, skewering into her tight little pussy. Harder and harder, pushing repeatedly into her cervix and stretching it with the swollen head of his cock. He hissed as she tightened her vaginal muscles, squeezing down hard on his cock, making her even tighter and seizing complete control of his cock and his brain, giving him no choice but to do as she pleaded and fuck her repeatedly with his huge cock. He groaned as he felt her cunt dilate the last few centimeters it needed to take the last remaining two inches of his massive cock and he pounded it into her even harder, his scrotum hitting her ass. "That's it, baby girl, that's it. Take all of my cock. God, you're so fuckin' tight. Daddy's fucking his baby girl. Fuck, you're so hot and wet, so fuckin' wet."

He looked down at her. Her head was thrown back, her eyes closed and her mouth was open as tiny sounds of pure pleasure escaped her with each hard slam of his cock. Her huge breasts jiggled on her chest, absorbing each vicious thrust that rocked her petite little body, her nipples hard and glistening with the fine sheen of perspiration that covered her chest. He rose up on his hands, angling deeper into her as her grunts turned to a long groan. He looked down at the shiny pink flesh of her smooth blood filled labia as it parted even wider to accept his impossibly swollen cock, at his cock as it glistened with her virgin blood and creamy juices as he forced it in and out of her pussy, at his scrotum, damp with her juices as it slapped against her ass. He grunted as each hard plunge of his cock pushed further into her cervix, her tight cunt squeezing him. If he fucked her at this angle any longer he was going to cum and he wanted this to last for as long as humanly possible and he had more stamina than a man half his age. He pulled out of her with a loud pop and rolled onto his back, looking at his daughter, smiling as her face contorted into utter disappointment. "Climb up on my cock and ride me as hard as you can."

Sara smiled, nodded her head as she drew in several deep breaths. She got onto her hands and knees, one on either side of her father's muscled legs and slowly crawled up his body, looking up at him. He was breathing heavily, his muscled chest rising a falling with each deep breath, his skin glistening with a fine sheen of sweat, the hard, taut muscles of his abdomen contracting with each breath. Her eyes dropped to his cock standing straight up from his groin. It was shiny wet with her creamy juices tinged pink from her blood, a deep, deep red and the thick blue veins stood out in hard little ridges that pulsated with every beat of his heart and it was extremely swollen, the bulging mushroom shaped head purple and throbbing. She bent her head and flicked her tongue over her father's enlarged scrotum, hearing a deep, strangled groan rumble up out of his chest and she slowly drew her tongue up the underside of his cock, tasting herself, and flicked it over the bulbous head, feeling it jerk against her tongue.