Teaching Sara Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," Elliot hissed, looking down at his daughter as her tongue circled the swollen head of his cock before she opened her mouth wide and slowly sucked the glans deep into her hot mouth, her lips stretched wide around the swollen circumference, her cheeks concaved as she sucked him deeper and deeper until the tip of his cock was touching the back of her throat. He groaned as she raised her head even slower, her tongue caressing his engorged cock every inch of the way till just the glans was in her mouth. He groaned out of frustration when he popped out of her mouth, only to groan again when she flicked her tongue once again over the very tip of his cock. She smiled up at her father, pleased with herself.

She crawled up his body till his cock was pressed against her stomach and she wrapped her tiny hand around the base, her fingers nowhere near touching and raised up as far as she could onto her knees, positioning the swollen, bulbous head against her well stretched opening. She braced her hand on her father's ripped abdomen, her fingers curling into the muscles, holding herself steady as she slowly lowered her hips, pushing more and more of her father's cock into her cunt. She gritted her teeth, throwing her head back and hissing as she slowly skewered herself with his impossibly swollen fuck pole. She felt her cunt stretch to accept him and she dropped down onto him hard, impaling herself fully on her father's cock, a high pitched scream escaping her lips. "Oh, gaaaawdddd!"

She sat still for a second as the swollen, blood filled walls of her vagina were reopened and stretched even wider by his unbearably, fully engorged cock. She panted, trying to catch her breath as his monster of a cock throbbed against her tender insides. She braced her other hand on his abdomen and rose up on her knees, groaning as his swollen cock tugged and pulled on her slippery wet walls, only to drop her ass back down onto his thighs. His cock felt so wonderful buried deep inside her, stretching her wider than she ever thought she could ever be stretched. "Mmm, yes, Daddy, yes." She rode him hard, bouncing up and down on his cock, skewering herself with it again and again, harder and harder, groaning as the huge head banged into her cervix.

She moaned as his hands slid up to her tiny waist to hold her steady rather than to guide her as she took her father's cock into her sopping wet cunt again and again. She shifted her hips, moaning as she pushed down even harder until she had all of her father's cock inside her; the swollen head pushing into her cervix, forcing the spongy walls open wide. She curled her fingers into his taut muscles, holding on the best she could as she fucked herself up and down as hard and as fast as she possibly could on his swollen and throbbing cock, her huge, swollen breasts bouncing on her chest, absorbing the force of each stroke, grunting as every downward plunge forced him deep inside of her, stretching her wet and swollen vagina even more. "Why'd we wait so long, Daddy, this feels sooo gooood. I love your cock, it's soo biiig. Oh, gaaawdddd," she screamed, as her swollen clitoris banged into his pelvic bone, sending sharp, intense shards of pleasure straight through her body. "My daddy's got a big cock! A BIG FUCKIN' COCK!"

She reached behind her and braced her hands on her father's hard thighs, feeling the muscles contract as she dug her manicured nails hard in his muscles as she bucked her hips, riding his cock at a different angle, feeling him jerk and swell deep inside her. She slid her hands down to his knees and arched her back till her head was almost touching the bed, moaning as the swollen head of his cock dragged roughly against the swollen front wall of her cunt as she frantically fucked herself up and down towards orgasm. "OH DADDY, OH DADDY, OH DADDY," Sara groaned as each hard thrust jammed him deeper. Harder and harder, faster and faster, she rode him, cruelly impaling herself further and further onto his engorged cock till she couldn't stuff anymore inside her, grunting as each impaling thrust bottomed out. "DADEEEE!" she screamed.

Elliot almost blew his balls when she bent herself over backwards, the hypersensitive tip of his cock dragging along her spongy walls. He wrapped his hands around her waist, holding her securely as she went absolutely wild, fucking herself so hard up and down on his engorged cock that her creamy juices were squirting out of her to coat his abdomen and scrotum. He looked down at the point where their bodies were joined, at his daughter's smooth, pink vulva, at the swollen lips of her labia, glistening in the light with her cunt juices as they slipped and slid along the length of his angry red and blue veined cock. He watched insolently as she lifted herself almost completely off of him till just the swollen head of his cock was inside her tightly stretched vagina, her pretty pink labia opening a little wider as she dropped herself down again, the taut globes of her ass bouncing on his swollen balls. As her huge, swollen breasts bounced on her chest, her areolas puckered and gum-drop sized nipples hard, glistening with a fine sheen of sweat that covered every inch of her tanned, perfect little body. He reached up and grabbed hold of her breasts, squeezing her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, rolling them into even tighter pieces of flesh until her wails started to crescendo and she was practically screeching as she bucked wildly on his cock. "That's it, baby girl, fuck Daddy's cock, fuck it with that tight little cunt of yours. You like riding Daddy's cock, don't you?"

"Yes, Daddy, yes, yes, YES," she screamed, impaling herself as hard as she could on her father's cock as it throbbed and jerked inside her with every hard downward plunge of her hips. She panted hard, riding his massive cock with wild abandon, harder and harder until she thought she was going to go blind.

He slid his hands down her body and grabbed hold of her hips, bouncing her harder and harder on his cock as he thrust his hips upwards, skewering deeper and deeper inside her, groaning as her wet walls clenched around his impossibly swollen cock. She was close to cumming; he could feel it with every tightening of her pelvic muscles as she clamped herself down hard around his cock, making her sopping wet cunt even tighter, giving him no choice but to fuck her harder. He grunted as he pounded into her, each hard slam of his hips threatening to shoot her right off him if he wasn't holding onto her tightly. He lifted her higher, completely slipping out of her with a loud pop and moved behind her on the bed. "Get on your knees and put that ass in the air," he ordered as he got to his own knees behind her.

Sara was struggling to catch her breath as she quickly got her weak knees under her, resting her forearms on the mattress as she thrust her ass high into the air for her father, wiggling her ass at him in a come-and-get-it motion. She looked back over her shoulder at him as he positioned himself behind her, gasping at the sight of his angry red, blood swollen cock glistening with her juices. She tried to spread her legs to open herself for him but they were trapped between his knees, forcing her to keep her legs clamped together. "Daddy," she questioned.

"This is going to feel even better," Elliot said as he grabbed hold of his cunt juice coated cock, so unbelievably swollen that he couldn't even wrap his own hand around it, and rubbed the swollen glans against the slippery wet lips of her labia until he found her sopping wet vaginal opening and slipped the tip of the conical shaped head inside. He grabbed hold of her hips, holding on tight as he rammed into her even tighter cunt, narrowed by her tightly pressed together knees, skewering into her cervix as he forced all twelve inches of his cock deep inside her, his swollen testicles slapping hard against her wet labia. He pulled his cock out until just the glans was at her entrance and drove his cock home with a cruel thrust of his hips.

"Yes, Daddy, yes! Harder," Sara coaxed between moans and he held onto her waist hard with one hand as he slid his other hand up her back to close around the back of her neck, pushing her chest down to the bed, forcing her ass higher as he fucked her even harder, ramming his cock in and out of her tight little body as powerfully as he could, his hips slapping against her taut little ass. He was close to coming, so close he could feel it seizing him around the spine, but he had to feel her orgasm around him before he filled her with his hot, potent seed. He grunted and angled his hips differently so the rigid head of his cock dug into the swollen back wall of her vagina, hitting her G-spot hard. A long, deep groan tore from her chest and an unholy grin split his face as he fucked his daughter for all he was worth, holding onto her waist as he rammed into her harder and harder, his huge cock head striking her G-spot, his heavy, swollen testicles smacking against her swollen labia, pushing her shoulders deeper into the mattress.

Sara grunted and groaned as her father's cock skewered hard and fast in and out of her. She reached behind her and dug her nails into the taut muscles of his ass, trying to pull him in even deeper as his hips crashed into her ass, his impossibly swollen cock tugging and pulling on her slick and swollen flesh, his enlarged scrotum nosily slapping against her tender, wet flesh. She could feel that tightening in her stomach again as her orgasm grew closer and closer. She fought it, even though it was impossible. She didn't want this to end. "Fuck me, Daddy, fuck my tight little cunt. Harder, Daddy, harder. Give it to me. GIVE IT TO MEEEE!" she screamed into the duvet, her hands twisting into the silky material as her upper body was dragged and pushed along the spread as her father's thrusts became more brutal, slamming into her so hard that she thought he was going to shove his cock clean through her. She clutched at the duvet as she tried to hold onto her sanity, as his larger body moved faster and faster behind hers, his hips nosily slapping against her ass as his cock pushed deeper and deeper inside her, his heavy and swollen scrotum bouncing against her dripping labia with each deep plunge as her father relentlessly fucked her until she thought she couldn't withstand anymore.

And then the huge head of his cock hit a spot inside her and she thought she was going to scream. Again and her hips jerked. Again and a groan ripped from her chest. Again and she felt the first wave hit her. His cock hit the spot again and she felt the unbearable pleasure spiral through her, higher and higher, grabbing her by the throat and she knew she couldn't hold on any longer. "UH UH UH," she grunted, squeezing her eyes shut. She drove her hips backwards as he slammed his forwards, groaning as the motion forced his cock deeper into that wonderful spot, forced his hips to slam even harder into her. She groaned even louder as he reached down and parted the swollen lips of her labia and rubbed her engorged and hypersensitive clitoris hard. "Uuuuhhhh. I'm cuuummmmminnnn'," Sara groaned, tightening her pelvic muscles as she squeezed down hard on her father's enormous cock, her orgasm ripping powerfully through her as his finger assaulted her clitoris, rubbing it harder and harder, forcing more and more of her orgasm to spiral through her as she spurted creamy juices all over his palm. "DADDEEEEE!" she screamed as her petite body shook violently, her vagina clenching and unclenching around his hammering cock as more and more of her creamy juices gushed out of her to coat his cock and seep out onto his balls, trickling down her thighs.

"FUCK," Elliot hissed as her tight pussy contracted around his cock and he reached down and grabbed hold of her hips, his fingers digging into her flesh as he bore down harder and faster on her, brutally fucking her sopping wet cunt as his own orgasm threatened to destroy him. He powered his cock in and out of her, feeling every tug and pull of her tight cunt as his cock swelled. He could feel the semen churning in his testicles as it started to rush forward through his cock and he couldn't hold back any longer. "I'm gonna cum," he growled, slamming his hips repeatedly against her ass as he frantically worked his semen up out of his swaying scrotum. "FUCK! I CUMMMMMINNN," he screamed.

He threw his head back, letting out a deep animal howl as his scrotum drew up tight against his groin and his cock swelled to even greater proportions as the huge mushroom head suddenly grew even bigger, carving deeper into her blood-swollen walls, a millisecond before his semen exploded out of his cock, shooting out a thick, heavy stream of hot, sticky semen deep into his daughter's quivering cunt. He groaned as he drove his hips hard into her ass, holding her steady as his cockhead swelled, spurting again and again, to fill his daughter's well-fucked pussy with a copious amount of semen.

"UHHH!" Sara cried out as the first hot rush of her father's semen spurted inside her, filling her tender cunt and heavily coating it for the next hard thrust of his swollen cock. "FUCK OH FUCK," she swore, fisting her hands into the duvet, grunting as each hard thrust of her father's hips slammed against her ass and pushed his swollen, spurting cock deeper, gushing inside her as he rode out his orgasm, fucking her with quick, hard and deep thrusts. "DADDEEEE," she screamed as his swollen cock dragged roughly across her G-spot, and she buried her face into her duvet, as another stronger orgasm ripped through her, her body violently shaking.

Elliot hissed and tightened his grip on his daughter's quivering hips as he rammed his spurting cock even deeper, looking down at her well stretched cunt as it spasmed around his thick, cum-coated cock. That was the hottest, fucking thing he had ever seen, his milky-white semen bubbling out around his cock as he pumped it in and out of her orgasmic body, working more and more of his hot seed out of his testicles. He grunted and groaned, fucking his daughter's cunt. He could never remember cumming this much before in his life. "SARAAAAA," he howled, flexing his hips as he spurted a thick jet of semen, pumping his hot, thick seed deep into her cunt, until it started to squirt out of her and run down onto his scrotum. He flexed his hips, feeling his cock slither around inside her as he forced the last of his cum out of his testicles with a long, drawn out groan.

He pulled his satisfied cock out of her with a sucking pop, bringing with it a rush of foamy semen, her well-stretched cunt unable to hold all of his juices. She collapsed, sweaty and exhausted to the mattress and he brushed her sweaty hair away from her face and leaned over her to press a kiss to her dewy cheek, dropping his weight down to the narrow mattress beside her. He stroked his hand down her the length of her sweaty back and over the swell of her taut ass. If he ex-wife knew that he had just fucked his own daughter she would... Fuck her. Sara was an even better fuck than his wife had ever been and well worth the wait. "You made me very happy. Daddy's gonna fuck his baby girl whenever he wants."

"I'm glad. You made me happy, too. I love it when you fuck me," Sara giggled, snuggling up against her father's side. She could feel his hot, sticky semen as it slowly trickled out of her well-stretched vagina, sliding along her ass to soak into the duvet. She clenched her pelvic muscles, trying to hold his semen inside her. She couldn't wait for her father to fuck her again. "I love you, Daddy."

"I know you do, baby girl, I know you do," Elliot whispered, stroking the side of his daughter's breast as she drifted off to sleep.