Teaching Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,844 Followers

"Move your hands Rena," Heather said. "I want to see everything."

With a gulp and great reluctance Miss Simms moved her arms to her sides.

"Put them behind your neck," Heather ordered.

The poor teacher did as she was bid. She jumped at the touch of Heather's cold hand as it felt up her breast.

"So small," Heather said. "I thought you black girls were supposed to be stacked. Maybe you aren't really black after all. Maybe you are just part black."

"I..I.." Miss Simms stammered. There were several shapes for most girls in her family. Most were as Heather said - well stacked, large girls with weighty breasts and full round asses. There were also the tall slender girls with nice thighs and firm round butts. Then there was Serena. Short, only five-two, thin, with small breasts, slender hips, with a cute tight ass.

"I've never touched a black girl before," Heather purred, as her fingers moved down her teacher's belly and into the curls of her sparse down. "Ohh...it feels soft...I expected.." Then the blond student gave a surprised "oh"

Miss Simms clamped her legs tightly together, but it was useless, the little blond bitch had discovered.

She was wet.

"Rena...you dirty little bitch," Heather purred. "I thought you weren't into girls."

"I'm ... not..." Miss Simms gasped. And in truth she wasn't. Her mind was revolted at the concept, and it to every bit of will she possessed to remain still while this girl touched her, but her body...her body seemed as if it couldn't tell the difference between man or woman.

Her body was betraying her.

"Something here says differently..." Heather said as she continued exploring he teacher's wet sex.

Serena tried not to let this girl get to her. The girl was revolting. But God, there was something about standing there naked, while this young girl, this student she was in charge of, fondled and teased her. It made her loins hot. Made her sex grow increasingly wet. She bit her lip as the warming continued to grow.

"Please stop...before I..." Serena breathed.

"Before you what?" Heather teased. Then Heather put her lips to her teacher's ear, so close that they tickled the lobe. The warm breath of her whisper making her teacher shudder.

Then she said the words she never imagined that she would say. "What is my pet nigger going to do?"

She regretted them instantly. She dreaded the slap to her face that was bound to follow. But it never did. It wasn't a slap, but a plaintive little keening moan.

Nigger. Pet nigger. The words cut into Miss Simms like a knife. They should have snapped her out of the muddled haze she was in. Yet, they didn't. Instead, they seemed to sneak inside to a dark twisted place she didn't know existed till now. They snuck inside and began to fester.

She couldn't answer. She couldnt' admit to this little bitch that she was losing control. That the girl's rude comments were getting to her in a way that wasn't expected. That her body was responding of its own volition. That the tingling in her loins wasn't diminishing. It was growing. It was..was..

No. God no!

At the same time, Heather caught Miss Simms and forced another kiss on her. Forcing her tongue into her mouth. Miss Simms was determined not to respond, but her body betrayed her. Returning the kiss of its own volition as her climax hit like a cyclone.

God. Oh Dear God.

Serena Simms clenched her eyes shut as it made landfall in a great gale of heat and sensation. She locked her lips together, determined not to let on what had taken place. But it wasn't enough. The pleasure soon overwhelmed her. Her slim hips pumped. Her breath came out in a ragged gasp. Her legs decided to no longer support her weight, forcing her to hold onto her tormentor for support until her climax subsided.

"Did you just cum on me?" Heather sneered. "You disgusting little bitch. Get off me! Get the fuck off me right now!"

This had been in the stories as well. To make the slave ashamed of the natural needs of her body. The loss of control

"Yes Miss Morgan...sorry Miss Morgan.." Serena stammered.

"Back at attention, you disgusting pervert. Goddamn it. Cumming on me." Heather demanded. "Hand behind your neck. Feet a shoulder's width apart. Now stick that ass out. Are your hips pumping? What the fuck is wrong with you? Stop those fucking hips from humping."

The orders came so fast - so furious that Serena felt herself obeying automatically. And it wasn't until she was her humiliating position that she realized she was still under the influence of her climax. Her back was covered with a sheen of sweat. Her thighs were sticky from her juices. And her nipples were tight little buttons. And her hips were near impossible to stop from pumping, the most she could do was small but occasional twitch.

Heather smiled. This was going remarkably well, and seeing her teacher obediently in such a sexy and humbling position was exhilarating. She never dreamed it would be quite so easy.

"Good girl, maybe I can forget what you did. Getting my fingers all dirty." Heather said as she reached over to stroke her teacher's ear lobe once again. "Now let's get serious. You are going to start doing as I say. And tonight you'll come with me directly from school. I'm not asking. I'm telling."

Then Heather took out an outfit from her book bag and one of the sex devices from her teacher's purse. "But there is a choice. For the rest of the day you are going to wear one of these. Which will it be?"

Serena investigated the two items. The first was some sort of vibrator with straps. She wasn't sure how it worked. The nature of the outfit was readily apparent. The little tartan skirt. The socks. The white starched shirt. The short clip on tie. The flat Mary Janes.

A school girl outfit.

Gods. She couldn't. She imagined the looks the stares she would receive as a teacher wearing such an outfit. She could feel her nipples hardening. Her loins stir once again. Her hips moved twice before she could stop them. What was happening to her?

"I guess I'm going to have to choose for you since you can't make up your mind." Heather said.

"No...I mean Miss Morgan," Serena said, pointing to the sex toy. "I'll take ... that one."

"Ahh the butterfly," Heather said as she buckled her toy on her teacher. "I wondered which you'd choose. A simple outfit or perverted disgusting sex toy. I should have known which one someone like you would choose."

It wasn't like that, Serena thought. She'd chosen the lessor of two evils, but she kept silent lest she end up in the humiliating outfit. Besides, what she wore wasn't much a sex toy. Once she had her clothes back on, except for feeling it brushing against her button, she could barely tell it was there.

"Kiss me again." Heather ordered.

MIss Simms reluctantly kissed the girl, determined not to take one bit of pleasure from the horrible task.

"You are learning." Heather said. "How's that butterfly feel? Want me to tighten it some more, or are you all set?"

"I'm set... Miss Morgan," Serena said just wanting to get it over with so she would have some time to think, time away from this dreadful bitch.

"Well I'd love to stay, but I've got chemistry class," Heather said.

'Thank goodness for small miracles,' Miss Simms thought. Then sure enough, the bell rung.

Heather walked for the door and Miss Simms followed with her lessons for class. Then at the door Heather turned around and blew a kiss and said. "I'll see you in an hour. Ooops I almost forgot."

Then the pretty blond fumbled with something in her bag and her teacher gave a gasp of surprise. She had not been prepared for the device nestled so snugly next to her clit to begin to vibrate - to buzz - to pulse in such a way. A way that made her legs grow weak. A way that her little button swell and once swelled ...oh God.

"Don't you dare take it off," Heather said. "I may check."

There was little Miss Simms could do. She had kids coming into her class and taking their seats. If she went back to her office, would they hear the little hum emanating from her crotch? She sat in her desk. She pushed her chair under her table as far as she could. Perhaps it would be enough. She called on a student to read the next chapter. Thankfully the buzzing stopped.

Maybe now she could get back to teaching. She wasn't the sort to make students read in her class. She expected them to read at home. In class they would discuss what was read...or quiz..or test. She was ready to discuss the chapter and then the vibe sprung to life again.

This time the sensations were stronger, or was it her imagination. Could it be due to her growing arousal. It felt like two vibes. One against the base of her nubbin, and another right at the very tip. Perhaps she could...her hips moved of their own volition...moved in hopes of reaching that buzzing vibe so teasingly position at the tip of her clit.

She caught herself. What was she doing? She was in class. Jesus, there were twenty two students there pointed in her direction, and there she was juicing up under her desk...hips flexing with need. She brought them to a halt. She must resist. Only thirty more minutes.

The vibe stopped again, leaving the poor teacher torn. On one hand wanting it to continue on one hand wanting it to stop - but knowing that it would start back up again.

She looked at the clock. How long would it be before it started up again? One minute? Three? Five? She realized the class was looking her expectantly. Did they know? Oh...class....she called on another student to read. God, her nipples were so hard they ached. She felt like she was sitting in a puddle of her own juices. She needed to plan...to figure a way out of this fix. She needed...

Then it started again. Beneath her desk, her legs opened, then closed again. Ahhhh..

It was pleasure at first. Unwanted pleasure. But then each time she got going, the vibe would shut off. Then each time she managed to get herself back together it would start again. Get her sexed up. Make her squirm in her seat. Only to leave her aching and tingling at the end.

Were her students looking at her? Did they suspect? She knew they were already talking about her...Heather had said so. This tingling rush of pleasure. This aching empty feeling. God...it was torture.... Exquisite torture.

Miss Simms felt as if she were struggling through a haze...a sexual haze. When the bell finally rang, she couldn't remember any details of the class. How far were they in the chapter? What was covered.

Heather was in the next class and the vibe was still buzzing. Serena knew she couldn't teach. So she muddled through, having students read aloud one by one. Heather was up on the front row smirking.

The vibe had increased in intensity. Miss Simms was sure of it. She looked over at Heather...did the girl know?

Heather licked her lips seductively. She looked down at her lap.

Miss Simms followed the gaze and caught herself before she gasped. Heather had spread her legs. Not only was she not wearing panties, her sex was visibly wet. The filthy - the filthy pervert.

Miss Simms looked away, refusing to play the girl's wicked game. But the vibe increased in intensity once again. The poor teacher thought she could hear it. She looked imploringly at her young tormentor.

The girl shook her head ever so slightly, then looked back to her lap again. Miss Simms followed her gaze once again to the girl's naked sex. When she did, Heather reached in her jacket pocket and the intensity of the vibrations diminished to a more tolerable level.

God, so this was the game. The poor teacher was going to be forced to watch her tormentor 's sex. But she couldn't. It would be too obvious to the rest of the class what she was looking at. Well...perhaps she could be...circumspect.

She looked away momentarily. Called on another student to read, surreptitiously moved her book in front of Heather, then peaked over it to spy on the the girl's pink quim...then a questioning glance up. The girl nodded. It was sufficient.

So a routine started. Miss Simms calling on a student to read. Then a glace around the room. Then into her own book which she held in front on Heather...but she wasn't reading along, she was watching her student's sex.

All this time, the buzzing between her legs only stopped occasionally. Miss Simms used these breaks to try to retain some control of her class. It was also during these interludes that Heather would close her legs so she wasn't expected to watch the perverted exhibitionism going on in her class. But soon the buzzing would resume, and so did the show.

Miss Simms felt herself falling back into another sexual haze of desire. She would squeeze her thighs together...and open them. God she was hot. It was hard to talk without her voice breaking. She looked back at Heather..her pink flower wet and dripping. So wet. So very wet.

It was then that Miss Simms realized how far along she was. God, she was in danger. She held her legs still. She wouldn't. She couldn't. It came over her like a crashing wave. She held herself rigid. She willed her mouth to stay silent. She dared a glance at Heather. The girl's legs were still wide. She looked down once more. She stuck out her pink tongue and moved it up and down.

God. The pervert. The disgusting girl.

The teacher quickly searched the faces of her students.Had anyone else seen? Had they recognized the symptoms of her orgasm?

No, the looks were blank and bored. For once she was glad for those disinterested stares. Yes, yes, she had gotten away with it.

But then she caught Heather's wicked smile and the buzzing in her crotch resumed once again. No..no she couldn't take it. She caught herself in the midst of a gasp..nearly a moan. She looked imploringly to Heather.

Please...her eyes begged.

Her tormentor relented and the buzzing stopped.

Thank God. The rest of the class passed without incident. However, once class was over, Heather came up to her teacher and whispered in her ear.

"That comes with a price you know," Heather said. "I can leave the vibe off next period...but first you have to do something for me."

"What?" Miss Simms was terrified of the answer.

"My finger somehow got all wet and sticky while I was in your class," Heather purred. "I'm afraid it needs to be cleaned off."

Miss seems turned pale as she shook her head no.

"Suit yourself." Heather turned the vibe up all the way and headed for the door.

Miss Simms gasped out loud. My God, the sensations running through her loins. No...no she wouldn't be able to last. She couldn't. She'd make a mockery of herself.

"Wait..." Miss Simms said. "Miss Morgan...please..."

Heather smiled a smile worthy of any crocodile as she closed the door, and sauntered over to her teacher's desk. Her hand hand moved beneath her skirt. Her eyes scrunched and her brows knit. Her tongue ran over moist pink lips. Finally she removed her hand, and held out a slimy digit.

Miss Simms cast a worried glance to the door. No one was there yet. Dare she? She could feel herself building to a peak again. She gulped hard. She felt cold.

"It's gotten all dirty little nigger," Heather said. " Get it nice and clean."

Miss Simms felt a dark stirring of her loins. God, this evil little bitch was getting to her. She felt like a traitor to her race. But the little bitch had her by the short and curlies. She had no choice. She quickly did it. Just got it over with and took the digit in her mouth and sucked.

She could smell the sex - the dank musk of her student. The flavor was tangy. She felt like she was going to retch, yet at the same time lightning danced through her loins.

"Now please turn it off," Miss Simms begged. "You promised."

"I always keep my word," Heather said and turned off the vibe. This was important. It let her teacher believe there were certain boundaries. When in reality the only boundaries were the ones that Heather set.

"I'll see you after school." Heather said, winking at her teacher. "Wait for me bitch."

Miss Simms waited until the girl was out of the room before digging into her drawer for a pack of confiscated gum - anything anything at all to get the horrible taste out of her mouth.

Cunt. A white girl's cunt. She'd tasted it. It didn't make her a homosexual, but all the same, it was a terrible blow. She had been soiled, both mentally and physically. But the vibe was off and remained off. She made it through the rest of the day without incident.

========

After school

"Hurry up you dirty slut," Heather urged the mortified teacher. "A proper school tutor needs a proper outfit."

Poor Serena, she thought she had escaped the embarrassing outfit by choosing the alternative. However, Heather had other ideas. They were in the parking lot behind Goodwill and the young teacher was struggling into the small tartan skirt.

"Please Heather..." Serena begged. "I can't be seen in this."

"Would you rather be seen in this? Or this?" Heather sneered, showing a picture of the naked teacher on her cell. And then another of the woman naked from the waist down, changing into the small mini skirt and another of her naked breasts. "Who should I send it to first? The principle? your dad? Besides, this is Goodwill...who do you know that would be here now?"

"...I don't know," Serena admitted. However, she didn't shop at Goodwill, so she had no idea who she could possibly meet.

"Get those socks and shoes on and stop stalling," Heather said. "Or I send the pictures. Hurry up. 5. 4. 3. 2... good girl. Let's go get you some new clothes."

Miss Simms teetered out of the car. She felt naked. And she wasn't far from it. She was thankful they weren't parked near other cars because she was sure she had flashed her sex when getting out of the small car.

She was mortified. The short skirt threatened to show off more than she was prepare to show with every step....worse, she could feel it flutter with the slightest breeze. She pushed it back down protectively over her rear, to hide the fact that she wasn't wearing underwear. The starched white shirt wasn't much better, it hid the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra, except for the fact that it also left her looking flat as a board. She kept her head down to avoid anyone noticing her and God forbid, they recognize her.

The teacher and her student entered Goodwill. There were an odd assortment of shoppers took little notice of the two girls that entered. No one would have assumed the shorter to be more than 18, much less a teacher. However, everyone took note of the too short skirt, though most did it surreptitiously. The only exception being the male Hispanics who openly stared tried to catch the dark skinned girl's eye.

"Go try this one. And this," Heather said, giving the young teacher several items.

This wasn't the sort of place Miss Simms was used to shopping. The dressing room floor was dirty linoleum. The clothes were used. The place smelled like mold or mildew. She wondered if the clothes had even been washed. To make matters worse, she wasn't wearing any underwear, so the shorts she'd been given to try on would be in contact with her bare skin.

Yuck. Disgusting.

But as bad as things were, they grew even more horrible. The clothes were practically indecent. The shorts were a gaudy gold color and they were not only stretchy, but much too small. They showed off her every curve. Her mons were visible and so was her cleft. The skimpy top was little better. It exposed so much skin...and it was much more form fitting than her starched shirt. Now the shape of her small breasts were visible, worse, her hard nipples were pressed out from the fabric like small erasers.

"Heath..." Miss Simms caught herself in time. "I mean - Miss Morgan...it doesn't fit."

"Let me see," Heather said from outside the door.The eighteen year old senior was hoping it didn't fit. As a matter of fact, she was looking forward to it.

Couture
Couture
3,844 Followers
123456...9