Teaching the Cocktease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh!" she squealed. "Hard and fast! Please sir!"

"Hard and fast?" Robert asked. He slipped his middle finger inside to join his first and moaned out loud when he felt Scarlett's pussy stretch to accommodate him. "Hard and fast like you're being fucked? Do you want me to finger fuck you, Miss Gray? Finger fuck that sweet pussy 'til you cum?"

Robert plunged his fingers deep inside of Scarlett's pussy and began to apply pressure with his fingertips, searching for her special spot. When her pussy clamped down around his fingers, he knew he'd found it.

"Right there?" He pressed against the spot. "Does it feel good right there?" Scarlett whimpered and rocked forward. "Yeah. Right there. Fuck." Robert answered his own question. "Are you gonna come, Miss Gray?" He asked when Scarlett's breathing increased. "Is that tight pussy gonna come all over my fingers?"

Scarlett nodded and moaned, throwing her head backward and panting at his mercy. Just as her body began to tense, Robert removed his fingers and gripped either side of her thong. He ripped the drenched fabric from her body and tossed it across the room. Scarlett stared at him, eyes half-lidded.

"Sir?" she asked. Her mouth hung open in confusion. "I thought you--"

Robert shoved his fingers, glistening with her juices, into her mouth. She tried to jerk her head away, but Robert grabbed her chin with his other hand to hold her still.

"Taste yourself," he ordered. Scarlett obediently sucked on his fingers like a starving baby. When they were clean and wet, Robert withdrew them and slipped down between her ass cheeks. He pressed against her tiny puckered hole. She tensed immediately.

"Has anyone ever taken you here before?"

"No sir."

"I will," he whispered in her ear. He licked the outer shell before biting down on her lobe and sucking it into his mouth. "Not right now, but one day I will split this perfect ass in two."

Scarlett couldn't help the breath of air that left her mouth at his words.

"You like that?" He asked, somewhat amused. "You like the idea of your teacher shoving his rock hard prick up your little ass?" She shook her head furiously, but the blush on her cheeks gave her away. "Oh, I think you do. What if I came inside that perfect ass too? Would you like that? I bet you would. You'd feel like a real slut." On his last word, Robert shoved his index and middle finger into Scarlett's dripping pussy and his pinky finger knuckle-deep into her ass. With his free hand, he drew it back and brought it down on Scarlett's left buttock with a sharp smack.

"Oh!" Scarlett squealed. Robert steadily began to thrust his fingers in and out of her warm holes, bringing her to the edge, giving her pleasure she'd never experienced.

"Ohh, yes," Robert groaned in approval as her ass clenched and gripped at his pinky, wanting it to stay deep inside. "That's a tight little ass."

Scarlett began to pant. Her breaths were coming shorter and shorter. She looked up at her teacher, lips parted. Robert smirked as her hand frantically searched for something to grip to support herself. She was going to cum. Robert withdrew his fingers and gave her clit a tiny spank with his fingers, just enough to sting. He pushed Scarlett down to the floor so she was eye level with his aching cock.

"Oh no you don't, you little cocktease. Your poor little pussy doesn't get any release until I do." He jutted his hips forward, sending his cock pressing against Scarlett's cheek. "Now be a good girl and stick out your tongue."

Scarlett obeyed, hesitantly extending her tongue. Robert tapped his cock against her tongue, sending drops of precum flying and making his head even wetter. He rubbed the fresh moisture down her cheek and breasts, circling each nipple and giving each breast a healthy slap with his cock. Scarlett moaned as he manipulated her body, marking her and making her his.

She wanted this, it was silly of her to pretend she didn't. Her hands weren't tied. He wasn't holding a gun to her head. All she had to do was scream and the closest teacher would come running in the classroom. The police would be called. Robert would be fired. But then Scarlett wouldn't get to cum. She'd wanted his cock since the first day of class and teased him mercifully hoping that one day he would get so fed up with her that he'd turn the tables.

"Lick it," Robert demanded. He grabbed Scarlett forcefully by the chin and positioned her face at the base of his cock. She stuck her tongue out and licked up and down his shaft, dragging her tongue between his balls and circling the head, stabbing into the hole to draw any precum out. Robert sighed and tangled his fingers into her hair, keeping her head positioned just where he wanted it. Scarlett rose up on her knees and focused on the head, laving it and making it drip with her saliva. She opened her mouth, ready to consume his cock, and glanced up at Robert for permission.

To answer her silent question, Robert gripped the back of her head with both hands and thrust forward, impaling his cock into her throat. Scarlett cried out in surprise, not expecting him to go balls deep so quickly. She struggled to pull away from him, but Robert held her in place, her nose pressed against his groin.

"Ohhhh," he moaned at the feeling of the eighteen year old mouth wrapped around his cock. He looked down at Scarlett. Her beautiful blue eyes were wide and watering and she gagged around his length. "You look so pretty with your mouth full," he chuckled and stroked her cheek, allowing her to move up for some air.

Scarlett slowly began to slide her lips up and down Robert's cock, swirling her tongue around the head as she pulled away. She dragged her tongue down his length along with her mouth, tracing the underside. She reached up to cup his balls as she focused on the head, sucking him for all she was worth. When he felt her warm little hand caress his balls, Robert knew he had to feel her warm little mouth as well.

He took a step back. He bent his knees slightly to aim his ballsack into her warm and waiting mouth. Both testicles disappeared from view as Scarlett's cheeks inflated to accommodate him.

"Oh, fuck," he moaned. "Yessss. Suck them." Robert wrapped his hand around his cock and jerked it while Scarlett tongued his balls up and down. She reached up and took over duty on his cock, rubbing her thumb around his head as she sucked one ball into her mouth and swirled it around in her cheek. It released from her mouth with a soft "pop" and she sucked the other into her mouth.

"Mmm," Robert groaned. Scarlett was going to make him cum, and he'd be damned if it wasn't going to finish in her mouth or her pussy. He grabbed her hair and pulled her away from his balls. "Get that pretty mouth back up here, Miss Gray."

Scarlett barely had enough time to open her mouth. Robert wasted no time slamming his cock down her throat. He kept her head pressed all the way down, his cock submerged and throbbing in her mouth. He reached down and gripped her breasts. He began to fuck her mouth, using her breasts as handles to pull her back onto his cock. Her nipples were rock hard and they occasionally brushed his thighs. He abandoned his grip on the fleshy part of her breasts in favor of using her nipples instead. He clamped the tiny peaks between his thumb and index finger and shoved his cock forward, tugging on her nipples as he drew himself deeper. Scarlett moaned loudly, muffled around his cock.

"Oh, that's it," Robert said. "Moan for me again." When she didn't respond right away, he gripped nipples and shook her breasts threateningly. "I said fucking moan for me, you little cocktease." He trapped her nipples between his knuckles and gave them a good hard pinch. A squealing sound erupted from her throat, creating a vibration of pleasure around his cock. "Fucccck," he grunted. "Good girl." He loosened the pressure on her nipples, but still used them to push deeper into her throat. "You want me to come in that pretty mouth?" Scarlett moaned in reply and sucked furiously, returning her hand to his balls. "Yeah, I'm gonna come in that pretty mouth." Robert grabbed Scarlett's head and slammed his cock down her throat three quick times.

"Fuck, fuck fuck," he moaned with each thrust. He held her head still as he erupted into her mouth. "Take it. Take it all. Fucking swallow it."

Scarlett gagged at the warm flood of cum filling up her mouth. She struggled to swallow it all, but there was so much, it seeped out of the corners of her mouth, dribbling down onto her breasts. Robert pulled out of her throat after a moment, but still remained her mouth. Scarlett's tongue massaged around his cock, licking him clean.

"Ohhh, good girl," he moaned. "Suck me clean."

When he was thoroughly satisfied, Robert pulled from her mouth and stepped back to look at Scarlett. Her pupils were so dilated, her eyes were nearly black. Her lips were red and swollen and covered with his cum. She looked like such a slut, completely at his mercy. He gripped his softening cock in his hand and used it to wipe the cum off of her chin and breasts. Then he stuffed his cock back into her mouth. She gladly sucked it back in, moaning and panting around his member.

"Do you want something, Miss Gray?" Robert teased. "To cum, perhaps?"

"Yes," Scarlett panted. She leaned forward and rubbed his cock all over her cheek, pressing her nose into his balls. "I want to cum. Please let me cum, sir. I'm so fucking horny." Robert gasped as her cheeks hollowed out and she unexpectedly sucked his ballsack into her mouth. Her switch had been flipped. She was willing to do anything he wanted now.

Robert tugged on her ear to get her off of his nuts. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and rose up to her feet.

"Are you going to be a good girl after class if I make you cum?" Robert asked. He reached up and cupped both her breasts, squeezing them tight.

"Yes sir," Scarlett moaned. "I promise."

"No more leaning forward and showing me views of these luscious tits?"

"Yes sir."

"No more bending over with that perfect ass right in my face?" Robert tweaked her nipples and sucked one into his mouth. He bit down and tugged it away from her breast.

"Oh!" Scarlett screamed in pleasure and pain. "Yes, sir! I promise I'll be good!"

"Maybe I should spank that perfect ass just to be sure."

Robert grabbed Scarlett's hips and spun her away from him. He sat down on the nearest desk and lifted her skirt. Her ass was white and creamy, soft as satin under his palm. Her pussy lips were swollen and leaking her arousal down her thighs. Robert licked his lips and raised his palm.

"What is it you want, Miss Gray?"

"To cum, sir." Scarlett thrust her ass backwards and bent over slightly. Robert rubbed her cheeks, anticipating turning them pink. He gripped them tightly and spread them open, eying her winking eye. He slipped his finger into her pussy to get it wet and wiped it clean on her asshole. It now glistened underneath the classroom's fluorescent lights. Scarlett thrust her ass backward again at his movements.

"I'm going to spank you five times, Miss Gray, and I expect you to beg me for what you want after each one."

"Yes, sir."

Robert raised his hand and brought it down sharply on her right ass cheek.

SLAP!

"Please fuck me," Scarlett moaned.

SLAP!

"Please fuck me."

SLAP!

"Please fuck me."

SLAP!

"Please fuck me."

Robert noticed a flood of moisture seep out of her pussy on the last spank. Her thighs were practically shaking and she continually thrust her hips backward. Her ass was now a rosy shade of pink, and it looked so fuckable with his handprints covering it.

Robert reached his hand around Scarlett and spread her pussy lips, exposing her clit to the cool air in the room. As he rose his other hand in the air to spank her ass, he trapped her engorged clit between his fingers and pinched.

SLAP!

"Please fuck me!" Scarlett screamed. She jerked forward, searching out any kind of friction for her throbbing and dripping pussy. Robert gave her pussy one hard spank before gripping her hips and spinning her around.

"Sit on my fucking cock." He demanded as he lifted her up and plunged her down onto him. Scarlett moaned as he stretched her tight pussy. She wrapped her arms around Robert's neck and allowed him to lift her up and down, slam her onto his cock. He bounced her up and down, penetrating deep inside her each time with long forceful strokes. He lifted her up, positioned her at the head of his cock and let go of her as she fell forward onto his cock. She rocked back and forth, screaming and moaning at the building pressure.

"Oh, sir!" she cried and rocked into him harder. Robert leaned forward and captured one of her nipples, sucking it hard into his mouth. She writhed in his lap. "I'm going to cum!"

"Do it," Robert hissed. He lifted his hand and spanked her ass. "Come all over my cock, you little fucking cocktease. Come all over my cock as I fill that sweet pussy."

Robert spanked her again, harder than he had yet. Scarlett yelped as he gripped her ass cheeks in his hands, shaking them as he drove his cock into her at an animalistic speed.

"Fuck!" Scarlett screamed. "Oh, sir!" Her pussy muscles went wild, clenching around his cock and soaking it with her cum. Robert groaned at the added tightness and spilled himself inside of her.

"Fuck yeah you little cocktease!" He yelled. "Take my cum in that sweet pussy!" He shoved Scarlett down in his lap, thrusting his cock deep inside as he released shot after shot of cum.

Scarlett went limp in Robert's lap, her head falling to his shoulder. He lifted her up, hissing at the loss of heat from her pussy as he set her on the floor. He tugged on her arm to pull her down to her knees.

"Clean it," he whispered, lost in an post-orgasmic daze. He sighed as Scarlett licked and sucked their cum off of his cock. "Mmm, good girl."

When his cock was clean, Scarlett tucked him back in his pants and stood up before him. Robert gripped her wrists and planted a soft kiss to her lips, tasting the lingering remnants of his and hers cum.

"Let this be a lesson to you, Miss Gray," he murmured against her lips. "Cockteases get punished."

12