Teaching the Driver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lifted his sack and licked underneath, following the ridge of his perineum like a map until it neared his asshole. Petr was having trouble speaking English but he was having trouble with his Czech, too!

Sitting up, I slid off the bed to find condoms and when I had them, leaned close to my wife's head and whispered, "time for double fucking." There was little doubt in my mind about the arrangements. Petr would go on the bottom and my wife would face him while she rode his cock. Hard as a post and standing straight up, it would withstand anything that my wife might require. She hovered over his cock for a brief moment as if her pussy might be considering its plan of attack and then she sunk down heavily.

"Yesssssss," escaped from my wife's lips, the word trailing off like air escaping a balloon. She settled herself on Petr so that she was comfortable and began to explore how his cock filled her.

"Baby," I said to her, "you are so beautiful and I am so happy to share this experience with you. We're going to make Petr remember this night for a long time." She began to rock her hips, grinding her clit into him on the back strokes while I got the vibrator ready. Switching it on low for her, I held the long handle against her clit while she steadied herself with her other hand on Petr's chest. She took over from me.

My wife rose up a little. Petr's cock was in a vise, testicles lifting as the shaft was pulled upward on each stroke. Then down she plunged herself, the whole time working her hips front to back and back to front. Petr moaned and in response lifted her off the mattress with his hips. My wife's mouth was open, her head back and her eyes closed. The vibrator buzzed to and fro but our breathing, our moans, our gasps provided the real soundtrack for our room.

My wife rose even higher on Petr's cock and sought to quench the thirst in her pussy. The Hitachi was doing its job multiplying her pleasure a hundred times over. A 1,000 tongues worshiping her clit couldn't have been much better. She danced a ballet while seated on Petr's cock. At the peak of his thrusts, my wife was perched on Petr's cock no less than if she was seated on a flagpole. Then she leaned forward with her ass to me as her knees touched the bed just enough to maintain balance. It was my cue.

We had a good silicone lubricant and I drizzled it on her anus. I spread her cheeks and massaged and licked her asshole get it to relax. The lubricant traced its way through the tiny crevices and I worked lubricant into her opening. I applied even more lubricant, inserting one finger and then a second into her backside.

Using those two fingers like spreaders, I worked lubrication deeper and deeper. I could feel Petr's cock moving on the other side, and I pressed my fingertips down against it, luxuriating in the feel of another man's cock loving my wife. I massaged his balls with my other hand while working his dick with my ass-bound fingertips. My wife became the connection that completed the circuit between Petr and I and between us, we were generating 10,000 volts.

My wife's orgasm was building. "I'm going to enter your ass," I told my wife.

I leaned forward and the head of my penis began to probe my wife's ass, the condom stretching as I sought the opening. I was up too high so I dropped my hips to alter my approach and with her cheeks held wide, I found the angle I was looking for and slid neatly past the outer sphincter. There was a moment's hesitation and then with a another gentle push I was in. It felt incredibly alive. As I worked in and out of my wife's ass, I could feel Petr's cock making magic in her pussy. She had bewitched Petr and his cock was her servant. He didn't seem to mind.

As for my own cock, it felt hot, hotter than it ever had been, and yet my wife's ass felt much hotter. If my dick had been made of butter, she would have melted it in half a stroke. I could feel fuckjuice dripping with each stroke of my dick as a warm concoction pumped out and bubbled onto my balls. I reached down to find Petr's testicles and they, too, were drenched. We were pumping my wife like she was like an oil well of fuckjuice and she was oh-so-willing to produce.

I relished the feel of Petr's heavy balls in my hand. My fingers trailed down to massage his perineum but I could reach no further until he bridged himself back up onto his shoulders. His asshole presented itself to me and I didn't hesitate to bury a finger. Petr jerked upward. If his cock had been but two inches longer, my wife would have been impaled.

Now we began to fuck in earnest.

Petr, my wife and I were like performers in an orchestra racing to the climax. We were fucking in syncopation to finish on the same high note. Sometimes Petr had the lead while I the accompaniment, and then we would switch, my cock in my wife's ass now the melody. Whenever I sought leverage to better drive my cock into her, her sphincter muscles clamped around me, resisting me on the way in and then fighting my attempt to pull out. As I plunged repeatedly into her ass, I could feel Petr's cock fucking my wife. She was our fuck toy.

But we were fooling ourselves if we thought this was about me and Petr. It was my wife that was the conductor in this symphony and with her pussy and her ass she directed us to perform for her. She switched the vibrator to high. "Goddam this is good, my ass, my pussy, tight tight fuck fuck fuck meeee," and the words trailed off. Little feral utterances. Down her legs she could feel a steady stream of au jus that had been pumped out of her — or pumped out by her.

With successive plunges of Petr's cock, my wife shot vesuvian streams of hot, viscous pre-come from her pussy. Stroke by stroke, I imagined his glans french-kissing my wife's clit each time his cock passed by. I knew her clit well and it was getting bigger, like a little fist that was the guardian of her pussy.

Meanwhile my cock had been in my wife's ass before but it never had been like like this. Her ass and sphincter were trying to strangle my cock as it was used like a rope in a game of tug of war. I could tell my wife's orgasm was imminent. Her hips ratcheted faster and faster until they must have been a blur, fucking herself on our cocks until we all felt like the room was lifting off into space.

My wife's orgasm began with a rapid series of explosions - Bam! Bam! Bam! - like the reports that one hears when a fireworks display reaches its climax, the concussions triggering hard contractions in her pussy and ass that telegraphed us that we, too, must cum now. I'm not sure if she shouted out in ecstasy or if maybe instead it was the roar a lioness must make after the kill.

In response, Petr and I exploded into my wife, torrents of cum inflating our condoms as her pussy and ass milked and sucked us. My orgasm was incredibly powerful. If my cock had been 10 feet long, I felt that I could have lifted them both off the mattress, dangling them about like I was a boom truck. My wife's orgasm found another gear and then another. It was other worldly how she felt as wave after wave lifted her ever higher. At the peak of her orgasm, she felt like the first primeval orgasmic woman of the planet.

For Petr, his orgasm was the culmination of what had been building ever since he had left for his date that would never show up. His date liked sex and while he was getting dressed he had gotten hard thinking about her. Still, sex with her was less than what he had hoped. Not like, he thought to himself, what he was experiencing with this husband and wife. She had sucked his cock for twenty minutes and then he couldn't believe it when she asked her husband to join. If Petr hadn't masturbated before he left to meet his date, he was pretty sure that he would have cum in someone's mouth!

My wife fucked him until he felt like a rag doll. Her pussy seared him like he was in an red-hot kiln. It would not stop suckling him until he gave up his cum to her. Every time he thrust upward so that my wife had to raise up with him off the mattress, her pussy would hold on by snapping shut on his cock. It was then that he could more directly feel my cock that was plowing her ass. He felt like he was the engineer of an express train that was racing faster and faster but powerless to apply the brakes even if it meant smashing into a wall at 200 km/hr.

Petr was able to watch my wife's face when she began to cum and saw her eyes flutter shut and then open wide. She moaned in a low voice "I am being fucked sooo good, god I hope you guys are enjoying this as much as I am can you feel what I'm feeling oh oh oh oh" and then transitioned to a small convulsive scream that quickly grew into a howl. She scissored her legs around Petr and her orgasm transformed her pussy into a milking machine and it began to suck suck suck succkkk on his cock.

His cocked swelled in response and his load began to release into my wife's condom-protected fuck hole. Cum spewed powerfully from his dick like a fire hose turn on high and let loose by its handler. Again and again his cock surged while jets of semen rocketed forth as he kept his cock buried in her. He might have slid his cock into an open electrical socket and not felt a more powerful sensation.

How long it was before the room quit spinning I could not say. The bed was a broken down mess, sheets pulled off, pillows on the floor, the mattress soaked. I was slumped over my wife but my cock was no longer in her ass. We were collapsed on top of Petr. His cock was still hard in my wife - to be young again! - and she was kissing him gently. I realized he still was making small thrusts occasionally into my wife and while her orgasm had subsided, the pleasure had not.

I was tempted to slide down and clean them both up with my tongue as they rested, to suck and taste all of the wonderful juices that we had produced. But we were done. It was a once in lifetime experience but also the experience of a lifetime. I padded into the bathroom and got the water started. We were as big a mess as the bed.

Soon Petr and my wife joined me and the three of us squeezed into the shower and washed each other. I whispered to my wife that any guilt or misgivings we might feel were being washed away down the drain. "It's that simple, is it? Then I want to see you suck Petr one last time."

I sank to my knees. His cock was flaccid now but still heavy, about six inches long, and while my wife was watching I luxuriated one last time in having his cock in my mouth.

We exchanged addresses before Petr left that night and he is still in school in Scotland. We sent each other Christmas cards and he wrote that he's got a red-headed Scottish girlfriend but that he hopes he can learn to love her the way my wife and I love each other. My wife sent him a note after the new year saying that if they visit us in America, we'll show them how.

12