Teaching The Maid A Lesson

Story Info
Maid learns to please employer.
2.9k words
4.19
168.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sylvia hummed to herself as she straightened up the covers on the bed. It had taken no effort at all to get the new gardener up into the bedroom. Ricardo proved to be well worth the trouble, and had spent most of the afternoon making Sylvia squeal. Her pussy still ached from the pounding that she had received. Ricardo was more than fifty years old, and old enough to be her father, but Sylvia had noticed the way his eyes roamed over her every time they were near. Sylvia had been itching for the entire morning, and the prospect of a full day without something stuffed in her tight pussy was almost too much for her to bear. Yes, Ricardo was somewhat older than the men she usually bedded, but he proved to have more than what it took to cool her fire.

Sylvia stopped to give the room a quick review. Everything was in place, and the strong breeze coming through the open window had long banished the musky scent of her recent tryst. Fucking in her employer's bed was something that she could never pass up. The huge four-post bed was ideal for all sorts of kinky games, and the mattress was unbelievably soft. Her own bed was pitiful by comparison and she was always careful to clean the room thoroughly when she was done. Sylvia checked her watch and smiled. Ricardo had proved to be almost too up for his task, giving Sylvia very little time to clean up. It was just luck that they had used the bed for only part of their session.

Sylvia hurried down the stairs and into the den, and quickly prepared a pitcher of tea. Mr. and Mrs. Borden would be home soon, and they always enjoyed a cool glass of tea when they arrived. As clockwork, Mrs. Borden arrived home, but without her husband. Sylvia had forgotten that Mr. Borden would be working late, and would be home much later. She would have to remember to have the cook prepare him a separate meal.

Sylvia poured Mrs. Borden a glass of tea as the woman walked into the room.

"Would you like to take your tea in here, or on the sun porch ma'am?"

Mrs. Borden shook her head as she reached for the glass. "Neither. I'm totally worn out Sylvia, could you go and run me a bath?" she said, her face indeed seeming tired.

Sylvia nodded, and headed toward the stair.

"Please add some oil to the water, and a few candles as well. I want to soak for a while." Mrs. Borden added.

Felicia Borden took a long drink from her glass of tea, and then headed to her bedroom. She had gotten little sleep the night before, abandoning her rest for some sweaty hours with her husband Dale. The trade had been well worth it, but she was now faced with two problems. She was down and out tired but thinking of the previous night had left her horny again. Dale wouldn't be home until late, and she needed some relief immediately. It seemed like it would be a long evening.

Felicia sat her glass down on the nightstand, and began to slip out of her dress. She unzipped the dress, and slipped it down her body. Felicia stepped from the dress, and sat down on the bed to remove her heels. She squealed and leapt from the bed as her bare ass landed in something cold and wet. Felicia wiped her fingers over the bed, coming into contact with the puddle that she had sat in. She pulled her fingers to her nose and sniffed, the scent of pussy cream and cum filling her nose. Both angry and excited by the smell, she yelled for Sylvia.

Sylvia quickly came from the bathroom next door, and into the room.

"Yes ma'am?" she asked with a smile.

"I forgot to give you something that I picked up at the store. Come here?" Felicia said, as her face lit with a wry smile.

Sylvia thought the request odd. What could she have? Felicia was standing in her stockings, heels, and bra, and she was not holding anything. She walked over to Mrs. Borden, somewhat confused.

"Do close your eyes. I want it to be a surprise." Felicia told her.

Sylvia closed her eyes and waited. She could feel Felicia move closer to her, and could feel the heat of her body next to hers. She was almost ready to take a peek, when she felt Felicia move. The next move was unexpected. She felt something moving in front of her face, then fingers brush against her lips. Wet fingers. Sylvia opened her eyes, and took a quick step back. Her tongue ran over her lips in reflex, flooding her taste buds with the flavor of cum.

"What?" she stammered before being stopped.

"That's from the fucking puddle of jism that's on my bed! Since I've been at work, that only leaves one woman in this house that would be fucking!" Felicia yelled accusingly.

Sylvia was momentarily taken aback by the forcefulness of her usually quiet employer. Her mind raced quickly for an excuse. Luckily, she knew about the previous evening, and how Mr. and Mrs. Bowen had spent the night fucking.

"I am sorry Mrs. Bowen. I hastily made the bed today, and did not think to change the linen." she lied with a straight face.

Mrs. Bowen was not convinced. "Bullshit! Do you expect me to believe that a wet spot would last all day long, and not dry up?" she growled.

"Well, maybe. Well..." Sylvia stammered. She was stuck in a corner, and couldn't find a way out

"I want to know who the hell was in here with you, and you better think about the unpleasantness of finding another job if you lie." Mrs. Bowen said, fixing Sylvia with a stern look.

Sylvia shuffled nervously from one foot to the next. "Well...um...it was very quick. It was the new gardener, Ricardo." She admitted sheepishly.

"Ricardo huh? I wouldn't expect him to have it in him." Mrs. Bowen mused. She glanced out the window and into the yard. Ricardo was still at work, not letting his earlier distraction keep him from finishing his job.

"You know, you are one lucky girl. Don't You?" Felicia said, turning her attention back to Sylvia. "You have fucked every other employee that I have. You even managed to fuck the mail-woman."

Sylvia was struck dumb. She had been absolutely sure that none of her affairs had reached the ears of her employers, but it seemed like they knew about them all along.

"I had entertained the thought of firing you, but I think I have changed my mind." Felicia said with a smile.

"Thank You ma'am, it won't happen again." Sylvia replied, "I'll go get a fresh set of linen, and change the bed."

Felicia Bowen reacted like a cat, and reached out, grabbing Sylvia by the arm. She pulled the still startled maid toward her.

"You'll clean the bed, but first I need these clean." she said, holding up her still sticky fingers.

"Yes, I'll get a cloth." Sylvia said quickly. She tried to turn, but Felicia kept her grip tight.

"You don't need a cloth." She said with a smile, slowly bringing her cum wet fingers toward Sylvia's mouth. "I'm quite sure you didn't want to spill this in the first place, so I'll let you reclaim it."

Sylvia couldn't believe what was happening. She was beginning to mount a protest, when the wet fingers were pushed between her opening lips. At the same time, Felicia stepped toward her and released her arm. She wrapped her free arm around Sylvia's waist, drawing their two bodies tightly together. Sylvia couldn't pull free, and found that she had no recourse but to clean the sticky fingers in her mouth. She sucked quickly, her tongue wiggling between the two digits. She glanced into Felicia's eyes, and found the woman staring at her intently, an unmistakable look on her face. The look was confirmed when Felicia's hand slipped upward, squeezing one of Sylvia's breasts.

Felicia was never one to pass up an opportunity, and slowed her sucking. She let her tongue do the work, stroking it between the two fingers. She sucked until the cum was gone, and continued to pull on the fingers when Felicia withdrew them.

"Get on you knees." Mrs. Bowen whispered to her, her voice hoarse. She half pushed, and half guided Sylvia to the floor. Felicia turned her back slowly, pushing her ass out, and into Sylvia's face. "There's some more, lick it all off." She told her.

Sylvia was seeing a totally new side of her employer, and the horny woman couldn't resist what she was being told to do. She pressed her face between the cheeks in front of her, slowly drawing her nose along the scented passage. There was not much cum on her cheeks, but Sylvia made sure to check for any that she might miss. After a few long licks with her tongue, she buried her face between Felicia's cheeks. Sylvia burrowed deep, stabbing her tongue into the tight ring of Felicia's ass. She suckled the woman's rosebud, causing Felicia to hump backward in an effort to force more of Sylvia's tongue into her ass.

Sylvia continued to probe the slick ass in font of her, while Felicia began to stroke her own dripping slit. It did not take long before Felicia reached back, and grabbed the back of Sylvia's head. She pulled the maids face hard, grinding her ass against Sylvia's willing tongue. Felicia gasped, and grunted as she came, her ass brutally mashed against Sylvia's lips.

When she was finally released, Sylvia fell back on her heels, gasping for air. Pussy cream drooled out her slit and down her thighs; she had never been so excited. Sylvia's hand flew to her crotch, ripping her panties to the side. Mrs. Borden watched as the overheated woman drove first two, then three fingers into her dripping cunt. Sylvia fucked herself frantically, finally reaching a howling climax, four of her fingers thrust deep into her pussy.

Sylvia continued to hump her fingers, but was stopped as Felicia came over to her. She knelt down on the floor, and took hold of Sylvia's hand. She guided the dripping appendage from Sylvia's cunt, and immediately set to licking the strands of sticky pussy cum from her fingers. Sylvia groaned and began to rub her pussy with her free hand, as she watched Felicia suck the cream from her fingers. She had always thought Felicia to be attractive. Her face was pretty, and her small breasts matched her athletic body. Her long red hair was still pinned in a bun, giving her the look of a very kinky schoolteacher.

Sylvia reached her second climax, slumping down to the floor as Felicia finished the sticky cream from her fingers.

"Oh shit." Sylvia muttered. Her hair was plastered to her head with sweat.

"Don't tire out so soon. The night's just begun, and I'm not done with you yet." Felicia told her, having resumed her standing position. She walked past the prone woman, and opened the drawer on her nightstand. Sylvia's eyes grew wild as she watched the thick dildo that was revealed. It was thicker than any cock she had ever seen, and was at least 14 inches long. She didn't have any time to contemplate, as Felicia grabbed her by her hair.

"Get up on the bed." Felicia growled, as she half drug Sylvia.

Sylvia scrambled onto the bed, her face forced into the pillows. She instantly felt the probing of Felicia's fingers, and yelled as four fingers were thrust forcefully into her cunt.

"Shut up!" Felicia yelled, slapping Sylvia's ass and leaving a bright red mark. She continued to twist her fingers around, enjoying the slippery sludge that squished between her fingers. She soon pulled her fingers free, and watched as Sylvia's pussy gaped open, cream drooling from her slit.

"Now, I'm going to fuck your pussy until you beg me to stop." Felicia growled, as she picked up the dildo and took a firm grip.

Sylvia tried to brace herself as she felt the blunt head of the cock rubbing against her slit. She was still unprepared as the cock began to slowly push into her. She felt as if it would rip her in two and could barely breath as the stiff rubber dick filled her up. Sylvia was unable to take anymore, and shook her head violently, but Felicia kept pushing. She didn't stop pushing until she felt the massive tool bottom out in Sylvia's tightly stretched cunt.

Sylvia gasped for air, and let out a shrill scream when Felicia began to drag the cock back out, only to have it thrust back in. Felicia withdrew a bit more of the cock with each stroke, and soon had the full length driving in and out of the woman's drooling cunt. White pussy cream shown in streaks down the red shaft, causing Felicia to take a few licks. When she did lick, she would twist the dildo, letting her tongue lathe the cream from fake cock. Felicia had not kept Sylvia from rubbing her clit, and the woman's hand had been furiously at work. She had worked herself through numerous orgasms as the big cock fucked her deep.

"Please...no more." Sylvia groaned as the tremors of another orgasm filled her.

"What did you say?" Felicia asked, feigning not to have heard.

"Please stop!" Sylvia managed a strangled cry.

Felicia began to drive the dildo even harder, causing Sylvia to scream. "What will you give me to stop? It's obvious that you really don't want me to stop."

Sylvia could barely find her voice as her pussy burned from the brutal assault. "Anything you want, anything!" she gasped.

Felicia was satisfied, and stopped moving the cock. She gave Sylvia a few seconds to rest before flipping her onto her back, the dildo still firmly in place.

"Hold your legs up, and don't drop them." she told Sylvia, as she pulled the maids legs over her head. Sylvia whimpered as the position tightened the hold her pussy had on the large dildo. She watched as Felicia stood on the bed, grinning down at her. Felicia took hold of the dildo with both hands, and began to slide it out, watching the overwhelmed expression play across Sylvia's face. Sylvia shook and moaned through clenched teeth as every tortuous inch of the cock slid from her battered cunt. She almost collapsed as the head finally worked free, leaving her wide open, a thick trail of cream oozing from the bottom of her well used pussy.

Felicia dipped her fingers into the stretched hole, and smiled as it easily accommodated all four fingers. She almost pushed her full hand in, but decided against it. That would be something her husband would enjoy doing when he got his crack at the 'new' maid. She instead came across an even better idea, and quickly withdrew her fingers. It was difficult to balance on the bed, but Felicia managed to straddle Sylvia' upturned thighs, pressing her cunt to the woman's open pussy. She mewled like a kitten as she felt the hot wet flesh pressing against her pussy, and knew that she had made the right choice.

Sylvia had already begun to writhe about when she felt the first spurt. She soon felt a thick jet of piss hit her inner walls, and felt a slight burning. She couldn't believe what was happening, but was enjoying the painful and perverse act that was being done to her. The spurts turned to a steady stream, and she could feel her pussy being filled up with Felicia's burning hot piss. Her pussy filled up, and the remains cascaded down her stomach, and over her breasts.

Felicia moved carefully when she was done, and kneeled back down to examine her handiwork. She was amazed to see Sylvia's pussy filled with her piss, as if she were serving a glass of champagne. She pressed her hand firmly over the hole, keeping the piss and pussy brew from leaking out. With her free arm, she grabbed one of Sylvia's legs, and began to pull. She worked the woman's legs higher, finally positioning her pussy above her face.

"I want to watch you drink my piss." She told Sylvia "Open your mouth."

Sylvia did as she was told, and was rewarded with a stream of piss, which Felicia allowed to leak out from underneath her hand. She drank as much as she could, moving her head to meet the stream. Felicia removed her hand as the stream tapered off, revealing a large glob of cream, which was much heavier than the piss. She watched as the gathered at the opening of her hole, and then dropped heavily down. Sylvia kept her mouth open, and caught the thick mixture on her tongue. She rolled it around her mouth, making her lips slick and shiny before finally swallowing.

Felicia released her legs, and kissed her hard, the taste of pussy juice and piss heavy on her lips.

"From now on, you will fuck when I say so. And trust me, your hot little ass will be more than taken care of." Felicia said as she climbed off of the bed. "Now, I think you better fill the bath tub. I want us both clean before my husband gets home. I'm quite sure he'll be ready to fuck all night long."

Sylvia stiffly climbed out of the bed, her legs feeling like Jell-O. She had never been fucked so hard, or maybe used was a better word. She could barely walk, but her pussy was already dripping at the thought of what the rest of the evening would bring.