Teaching the Stewardess a Lesson

Story Info
Flight stewardess learns a lesson about customer service.
2.3k words
3.7
56.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Knok69
Knok69
38 Followers

It had been a long, miserable flight from France for Jake. Onboard an asian airline famous for their stewardesses dressed in tight sarongs, he'd had to put up with being squashed by a fat slob of a man on the seat to his left and being bumped around by the passengers moving on the aisle to his right.

However, the major source of irritation was the fact that the flight stewardess who was in charge of attending to his section of the plane was a girl who seemed to have the letters "SPG" written all over her face. As the majority of the passengers were caucasian tourists travelling to Singapore, she spent the majority of the time fawning over them.

Jake probably wouldn't have minded that, given that the stewardess was a pretty young thing named Daphne (as he read off the name tag attached to the front of her dress) - no more than 21 or 22 with a slim and tight body, a cute face and big eyes with long eyelashes. Neatly coiffed black hair gave her a neat yet attractive appearance.

However, it became quite apparent that she was spending time with the white tourists at the expense of him as she repeatedly passed by him when serving meals and clearing trays. Only when he loudly called out for her attention did she even bother to help him. Even when she did do so, she did it with a disgusted look on her face, almost as if wondering why she had to attend to an asian in the first place!

In fact, she spent a particularly large amount of time attending to a middle-aged white man in a hawaiian shirt sitting across the aisle from Jake. She took particular care to bend over slowly while setting the food tray down in front of him, letting her sarong hang slightly open to reveal the trimline of a black lacy bra and an inviting hint of cleavage. And the interaction was two-way, for the tourist made it a point to touch her hand repeatedly and even stroked her thigh once while thanking her for bringing him a drink. Jake could see Daphne's face flush red like an excited schoolgirl when that happened, driving an even deeper spike of irritation into his mind.

The final straw came when she ignored his press of the attendant call button. Despite the ding and the small light above the row, she continued to be oblivious to him as she chatted on with the tourist about things to see and do at the destination. The irritation within him gave way to an incandesecent rage and his mind snapped to an immediate decision.

Daphne would pay when they landed.

When the plane touched down at the international terminal, he got off the plane with his baggage, but instead of heading to collect his luggage, he sat down at the seats near the gate and waited for his target to appear.

After a painfully long wait, he finally caught sight of a quartet of stewardesses walking out of the gate. And amongst them was Daphne, her blue sarong hugging her tight body as she walked out while chatting with her colleagues. He got up and followed them, hoping for the opportunity he had been dreaming about since he was onboard the flight.

He got it.

Daphne broke off from her colleagues to walk towards the female toilets, handing over her small carry-on to her friends and waving them down the hallway, presumably to meet up at the baggage collection area later. It was a mistake she would live to regret, for she failed to spot Jake stalking up behind her as she strode towards the toilets.

As she entered the toilet, Jake watched her flash a vain look at herself in the mirror before she walked into the innermost cubicle. It was nothing that he hadn't expected - the bitch had the attitude to go with her slutty SPG looks. And now she would reap what she had sown.

Before Daphne could close the cubicle door behind her, Jake pushed the door inwards with all his might, causing it to hit the shocked stewardess in the shoulder and knock her backwards into the spacious handicapped cubicle. In one swift move, he slammed it shut behind them and locked it, preventing anybody outside from interfering with their dealings.

She managed to let out a quick yelp of surprise and was about to scream when he lunged forward and tackled her to the floor of the toilet, covering her muffled screams with his left hand as he dug around in his pockets with his right. Finally finding what he was looking for, Jake yanked out a hand towel (taken from onboard the plane, naturally!) and stuffed it into her mouth to gag her as she beat against him with her arms and legs in a futile attempt to break free from her assailant.

Her muffled helpless squealing only served to turn him on as he forced her down on her back, ignoring her efforts to scratch him with her manicured nails. Jake grasped her neck with one hand as he grabbed at the collar of the sarong with the other, getting hold on it and yanking down on it hard enough to cause the zipper down the front of it to break. The blue sarong top split down the front, revealing a set of roughly B-sized cups encased within a black lacy bra.

Daphne must've known what was going to happen for she began to kick even harder, with one of her desperate kicks hitting his stomach. Angered even further, he tightened his grip on her throat and slapped her across her face, causing her to temporarily slow down her struggling. Without a care for what must have been a particularly expensive set of Victoria's Secret lingerie, he grabbed the strap between the cups and pulled hard, snapping the bra and causing her pair of soft white mounds to emerge from their protective covering.

Jake wondered if the stewardess selection process included a nude examination for Daphne had perfectly sized brown nipples that contrasted nicely against her milky smooth complexion. The areolae darkened and hardened ever so slightly as her body reacted to the exposure in the cold air conditioned toilet. Grabbing her thin wrists with his left hand, he used his right hand to brutally molest her, pinching her nipples and squeezing her breasts with all the care of a rough construction worker.

By now, tears were flowing freely from Daphne's wide-open eyes as the horror of her predicament hit home. She sobbed as he bent down to suck on one of her breasts, using his tongue to tease the nipple before gently biting on it with his teeth like a long lost lover. The sensation caused her to writhe in pleasure on the toilet as he began the process of teaching her a lesson she would never forget. He repeated it on her other breast, leaving gentle teeth marks around the nipple.

It didn't take long before he was ready to move on. Forcing the petite stewardess' arms above her head, he pulled down on the waist of her kabaya bottom, snapping the waist catch and causing the garment to fall apart, revealing a pair of toned legs and a slim waist. The matching black lacy thong bottom was soon removed courtesy of another pull that was hard enough to snap the waistband. He wadded the damaged panties and jammed them into mouth too, further silencing her cries.

Daphne's muffled cries grew in intensity as she brought her legs together and tried to draw them up against her chest to shelter her unprotected pussy. Howerver, it would be a futile attempt for he grabbed her ankles above her sandals and pulled her towards him. In spite of her desperate struggling, he slowly forced her legs open to reveal a small shaved pussy, with thin pink pussy lips all but inviting him forward. Not surprising, given that her sluttish behaviour anyway.

He freed up a hand to undo the zipper on his pants, pulling his bone-hard cock out as he prepared to teach Daphne the lesson of her life. Jake saw her tear-filled eyes look downwards at his massive cock in shock - he was well-endowed for an asian, something this girl had obviously not expected to see!

Squirming along the floor, Jake adjusted his position to place his cockhead against Daphne's little pussy lips. He reached up and caressed her face as he looked her in the eyes, enjoying her unspoken pleas for mercy as tears flowed down her face, causing her mascara to smudge and run as her fears finally took hold. She shook her head from side to side in a final cry for help.

"Now my dear, I will teach you something about serving your customers."

With that, he rammed his cock into Daphne in one swift stroke. Her eyes bulged in shock and a moan of joy almost escaped from behind her gag as he forced as much of his long, thick dick into her. Jake never expected her to be a virgin, but her cunt was surprisingly tight for he had expected her to be loose after many "activities" out on town on her travels. Her vagina walls were already well lubricated, for his foreplay had excited her enough to make it a little less difficult for him.

"See?" he grunted as he pulled his dick halfway out of her. "Asian men can be just as.. fulfilling as western men". He laughed at his own little joke as he slammed his cock back into the depths of her tight cunt, causing her to squeal and wriggle in joy underneath him. He sensed her body start to relax and move with him rather than against him. Was she starting to enjoy it?

It became easier for him to piston his cock in and out of her pussy after the third stroke. Perhaps Daphne's resistance had broken, or perhaps her body had started to react positively to the violent sex. Either way, her pussy loosened up just enough for him to fully insert his whole cock into her on the sixth stroke. He savoured the immense pleasure coursing through his body as he felt his cockhead bang against the inner walls of her vagina as he thrust in and out of the stewardess who had so treated him so rudely onboard the flight. Her bucking underneath him became in sync with his thrusting, her moans of pleasure betraying the illicit joy she learnt to feel from fornication against her will.

As Daphne started grinding harder against him, he heard her gasp through her makeshift gag. "Ohhh fuck me like your whore, I deserve this.. please fuck me!" Daphne had gone over her breaking point, her body and mind coming to the realization that she was getting a thrill out of her newfound fantasy.

As Daphne's pussy walls clamped down tighter on his dick, he started to pump deeper and harder into her, each thrust into the tight cunt of the beautiful stewardess pushing him to a new height of delight. Her groans of pleasure were music to his ears, punctuated by the sloppy sound of their two bodies slamming together. He could feel her squirm in rapture as his cock filled her up more than any other lover she had experienced.

The brutal invasion of Daphne had sent him into both mental and physical rapture, for he felt himself about to climax after only about five minutes of hard fucking. He thought about cumming inside of her, to let her worry about the possibility of bearing his child (which would have been career suicide for a flight attendant), but he decided on a better alternative.

Just as he felt himself reach his orgasm, he pulled out of her and moved to kneel with his dick hanging right above her pretty face. Taking aim at her dainty facial features, he gave a cry of pleasure as he came, sending a fountain of thick white cum down the bridge of her nose and across her eyes and cheeks. The semen joined together with her tears and make up to form a blueish slimy trail that flowed down her face, a look that pleased Jake for the cumshot on Daphne's face was proof of his domination over the bitch that had mistreated him. Rather than look dismayed, Daphne's face was a picture of utter bliss as she relished the cum shower that she had received.

Squeezing the last few droplets of cum onto her closed eyes, he bent down and slapped her multiple times across the face with his dick, eliciting further moans of pleasure from Daphne as he basked in the joy of turning his helpless victim into a slut who would enjoy rough fucks in the future with random men.

Finally, he decided he was done with her. He grabbed her torn sarong kabaya bottom and used it to wipe off his sopping wet dick, leaving streaks of white cum all over the blue fabric. Just to protect himself (and for future self-entertainment), he pulled out his cameraphone and snapped a few pictures of Daphne as she lay defiled on the bathroom floor, her face covered with a mask of cum, her pride broken. Despite all that, he could see her start to pleasure herself as she lay there, to bring to fruition what he had started. The blissful look on her face was undeniable, confirmation that he had turned her fear into pleasure.

"I hope you learnt something from this, bitch. And don't even think about reporting this to the police or else these photos are going to end up all over the internet."

He got no answer from her as her eyes were closed, writhing on the floor in rapture as she brought herself to orgasm. Daphne's body shook as waves of pleasure overcame her, causing her to moan in delight. She might not have heard anything he said, but the sight of her enjoying the situation was good enough for him.

With that, he left Daphne on the floor of the airport toilet. He had taught the once-haughty girl a lesson that she would never ever forget.

Knok69
Knok69
38 Followers