Teaching The Wife A Lesson

Story Info
She brings in the mail, & is punished.
1k words
3.18
61.3k
5
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/20/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike comes home to find the mail has already been brought in. He has told his wife many times the mail is to be brought in by him. Mike walks in to find his wife standing at the stove cooking dinner.

"Hi honey." Mike says to her as he passes to go change his clothes. Walking back from the bedroom Mike walks into the Kitchen. Kissing Terrie on the cheek.

"How was your day?" Mike asks.

"Fine." Terrie replies. I went to the grocery store and washed the clothes. All of a sudden Terry takes a big breath. She knows she had done wrong by bringing the mail in, but she says nothing.

"Sounds like you had a full day." Mike says looking at Terrie.

"No it wasn't bad at all." Mike now gets a little upset cause Terrie hasn't yet confessed to bringing in the mail.

"Is that all you did today?" Mike asks with a grin on his face.

"Yup that's it, Oh and I talked to my mother this morning too."

"Ok when is dinner going to be ready?" Mike asks as he walks into the living room to watch T.V.

"In about twenty minutes sweetie."

Mike and Terrie sit down to eat and about half way through dinner he is still waiting for Terrie to confess bringing in the mail but she doesn't do so.

"Terrie!!" Mike calls out in a harsh tone. Do you have something to tell me? Cause if you tell me now, you won't be punished."

"No." Terrie replies in a low tone. She keeps on eating looking down at her plate. Mike now getting even more upset stands up and starts for the door.

"Where are you going sweetie?" Terrie asks.

"I'm going to get the mail." Mike replies. I forgot to when I came home this afternoon."

"Honey" Terrie lets out in a soft-spoken voice. I have something to tell you. Please come back and sit down." Mike knowing what she is about to say walks back into the kitchen and sits back down.

"What is it sweetie? Mike asks. What's wrong I want to go get the mail."

"I already got the mail in this morning. I'm sorry honey. I know your rule I forgot please don't be made at me. I promise it won't happen again." Terrie replies in her soft- spoken voice.

"I am not mad at you for bringing in the mail. What I am mad at is you lied to me about it. When I asked you how your day went I already knew you got the mail in. I was just trying to give you the chance to tell the truth but you chose not to. You chose to lie to me. And now I must punish you for your lying and getting the mail in without permission."

Mike stands up. Walking over Terrie grabbing her by her hair. Taking his arm pushing everything off the table onto the floor and bends Terrie across the table. Mike Yanks up her sundress and yanks down her panties. Terry begs and pleads with Mike.

"No please" Terry begs. Don't do this I promise I won't get the mail anymore I promise please don't."

"I'm not doing this cause you got the mail." Mike replies. I am doing this cause in my household I am the boss. I think you need to learn this. NOW STAND STILL BITCH!!" Terrie now starting to shake and tremble stands still as told, but is afraid to even speak. Mike yanks back on her hair.

"I have told you many times I am the master in this house. I say how things get done around here not you."

"I know. I'm sorry." Terry replies in a trembling voice. Laying her head back down on the table. Mike takes his first two fingers shoving them into Terrie's tight pussy.

"You're wet!!! Have you been masturbating without me?"

"Yes Sir." Terrie replies in a stutter. I did it twice today. I was just so horny I couldn't wait for you to come home. I needed release." Mike now fuming more and more as he tells her all the bad things she did today stands in behind Terrie.

"I have told you so many times. If you want to masturbate you must get my permission first. Have I not?"

"Yes Sir."

"Now you must pay the price for being disrespectful to me in my own home." Taking Terrie by her hair he shoves his throbbing rigid cock deep in her ass. Thrusting harder and harder. She moans louder and louder.

"Honey please." Terry cries out in pain. "Don't do this to me please I won't do it again please stop."

"Shut up bitch. Take what's coming to you. You know you did wrong so don't move or it gets worse." Terrie doesn't want the wonderful feeling she is now getting inside her wet dripping pussy to stop. She starts to try to get free by kicking and pulling her arms.

"OK BITCH" Mike barks. I told you to stop and you choose not to. It's now your fault for what comes next." Grabbing Terry again by her hair Mike begins to give her the spanking of a lifetime. He's sure she will never forget. Terrie's ass starts screaming in pain and thrashing about.

"STOP IT YOU BASTARD. YOUR HURTING ME STOP!!!" Hearing this pisses Mike off do to her disrespect. Yanking her up he walks her to the middle of the kitchen. Tying her by her wrists to the ceiling fan.

"THAT'S IT BITCH." YOU WANT TO ACT LIKE A WHORE? LET ME SHOW YOU WHAT A WHORE GETS." Taking off his belt folding it over once. Mike starts to whip Terrie's ass with rapid thrashes over and over again.

"STOP IT RIGHT NOW YOU'RE HURTING ME .YOU COCK SUCKER, I SAID I WAS SORRY WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?" Terry screams out in pain.

"I WILL TELL YOU WHAT I WANT." Untying her from the ceiling fan. She lies on the floor. He strips down till he's completely naked. Standing over her bringing her to her knees. Taking his cock into his hand.

"OPEN THAT NASTY MOUTH RIGHT NOW BITCH!!!" sticking his cock into her mouth. Grabbing the back of her head he starts to fuck her mouth till he explodes stream after stream of warm thick cum into the back of her throat.

"NOW YOU LITTLE BITCH FOR THE REST OF YOUR PUNISHMENT YOU WILL SLEEP ON THE COUCH LIKE THE LITTLE BITCH YOU ARE!!!"