Teaching The Young Brat Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He mopped his face with the towel as if she was not there, and if she was, he didn't care. After drying his face, he hung the towel on his shoulder and looked into her eyes.

She wanted so desperately to turn around on her heels and run out of the room. But the fire in her cunt had turned her legs to jelly. She found that she couldn't move. Almost shyly, she glanced down at his cock.

He noticed it immediately. He reached down and took his cock between his middle and fore fingers, lifting it up.

"Like it?" his voice was teasing.

She blushed again but was forced to look at it. He pushed back the foreskin to reveal the almost angry purple head, swollen and glistening.

"The first time Varsha saw it, she damn nearly screamed murder," he chuckled.

"And when she saw it fully erect, she almost ran away."

Her eyes were locked on his cock. She was aware that his erection had subsided considerably. Yet, it was simply enormous. Long, almost seven and a half to eight inches, it was also thick. She was sure that if she took it in her fist, the tip of her middle finger and the tip of her thumb would still be separated by a considerable distance.

"And when I put it inside her, she almost passed out."

She felt a hot stab of excitement run through her as she visualized him, naked and hard, between her aunt's spread-eagled legs, the shaft buried inside her...

She didn't move back when he took a step towards her. She didn't resist either, when he casually raised his hands and put them over her tits. In fact, she felt like her legs would give away when his hot hands seized her firm conical tits and massaged them through her t-shirt.

"You are a pretty wench, you know," he murmured.

Her heart was thudding and she averted his gaze, only to find herself looking at his cock, which was now rubbing against her denim skirt.

"Nice, firm tits," he continued, kneading her tits as he said so. "Lovely face, beautiful, long legs. Ummmm...you are pretty and you are perfect."

She stood there, her hands hanging limply by her sides as he felt up her tits. She felt her juices flowing now, drenching her panties.

He slipped one hand down over her body, dragging his fingers across her exposed belly between the t-shirt and the skirt. He pulled her skirt up around her thighs and she shivered when she felt his hands caressing her naked thighs.

"Ah, so soft and so creamy," he whispered, standing so close now, that she could feel his hot breath on her face.

Still, she did not make a move. His hand caressed her inner thighs and then slowly moved up till his fingers were poking inside the bottom of her elastic panties.

She shuddered and moaned when she felt his fingers rubbing her cunt lips. At the same time, his other hand had worked itself under her t-shirt and past the bottom of her bra. He spread his hand over her firm young tit and squeezed it.

"Ah," he repeated, "such lovely young tits. And, what have we here? You have wet your panties, naughty girl."

He squeezed her pubic mound just as gently he squeezed her tit. This time, her moaning became more audible and her breathing more erratic.

"Are you hot?" he asked her, his hands continuing to feel her up.

She nodded; just one movement of her head.

"Say it," he commanded.

"I am hot," she croaked out.

"Is your cunt all wet and hot and horny?"

"Yes, it is," she answered, still staring at his cock. She watched it beginning to grow longer and thicker.

"Is your cunt ready for my hard long cock?"

"Oh god," she groaned, "yes, it is, oh yes."

This time, she couldn't hold herself back. Almost weeping with ecstasy, she grabbed his monstrous cock with both her hands.

"Oh god, uncle, oh yes, my cunt wants your hot cock, this, this, inside it, oh god, it wants your cock to fuck it."

She felt his cock twitch in her hands and she wrapped one fist over it, thrusting her other hand down to take his huge balls in them.

"My god, it's so big!" she breathed. She moved her fist to and fro; her hands feeling the hot slippery skin slide loosely to reveal his glans.

He walked into her, forcing her to back off away from the bathroom and into the bedroom. Back, back, till they were standing beside the bed.

He pulled his hand away from her cunt and her tit and pushed her t-shirt up. "Let's get this off. Not fair. I'm buck-naked and you are still dressed up. Not fair," he repeated.

She reluctantly let go of his cock so that she could raise her arms. He slipped off the t-shirt.

"Oh, look at that! A pretty bra for the pretty tits, huh?" His eyes lighted up at the sight of her flimsy pink bra. It had a deviously plunging neckline.

He reached inside the bra and scooped her tits out of it. "Ah ha," he said, his eyes on her firm and heavy tits. "Such lovely tits!"

"Please, take off the bra," she pleaded.

"Sure, sure, little girl. No problem," he replied, expertly unhooking the bra. He pulled it off her body and her tits now sprang free.

"Oh boy, isn't it nice to be a little girl? Such firm and hard and soft tits!" He took them in his hands and kneaded them. "These titties are going to get bigger, sweetie pie, real big. They'll get maybe bigger than your aunt's. I love them, ah yes, I love them!"

She grabbed his cock again and it felt even bigger than before. Holding it like she was holding a bat, she pumped it furiously.

He laughed delightedly at her. "Doesn't my sweet baby want to get out of the skirt and show her big daddy her little cunt?"

His fingers were already at the zipper at the side. One tug was all it took for the skirt to slip down over her thighs and fall to the floor.

"And now for those panties. Don't you want daddy to pull them down so that he can play with that hot cunt?"

"Oh god, yes, take my panties off, please."

In one smooth movement, born out of years of experience, he pulled them down over her hips. She wriggled and he went down on his knees to pull them all the way out. His cock had slipped out of her hands when he had bent down and she moaned with disappointment.

He stayed on is knees as she stood before him, now as naked as he. He peered at her cunt, bringing his hand up. She whimpered when she felt his fingers pulling her cunt lips apart.

"Oh my god, uncle, I can't stand it!"

He laughed and then turned around so that he was sitting down on the floor, his legs spread wide in front of him. He was facing the large mirror, as was she.

She stood above him, his head was between her thighs and they looked at their reflection in the mirror in front of them.

"Spread your legs, sweetie," he told her and she obeyed.

She felt faint as he pushed his head between her legs and raised his face up. She could feel his hot breath on her cunt and she stared down in front of her at his stiff cock.

Lying on his back, he went into a shoulder stand. Carefully, so as to keep his balance, he opened his legs wide so that he was doing the splits. She was amazed at his stance; for his age, he was indeed incredible.

His face was a few scant inches away from her cunt; his heels firmly implanted on the floor and the rest of his body way off it.

"Now, crouch down, sweetie, and lower your cunt on my face. I want to eat you up," he told her.

She felt a spark running through her body as she obeyed him. Carefully, she lowered her body, bending at her knees and she moaned aloud when she felt his open mouth surrounding her entire vulva.

As soon as she felt his hot mouth on her equally hot cunt, she instinctively bent further from her waist, so that his erect cock brushed her forehead. He reached up and fondled her swinging heavy tits and she whimpered with excitement.

She grabbed his cock as he began to tongue her cunt. She wasn't sure how long he could maintain this position and she wanted to make the most out of it. She opened her mouth wide and placed him inside it.

Amazingly, he thrust upwards and she choked on the hot cylinder of flesh that slammed into her mouth. She slid her hand down over the base of his cock so that the foreskin was pulled back and she could feel the bulging fat head poking at her throat. His balls hit her chin and her long hair fell forward, spreading over his hips.

She put her arms around his buttocks, pulling him up towards her. He squeezed her firm tits, almost cruelly and then slid his tongue into her cunt. She drew her breath in sharply as his tongue invaded her and sucked him furiously into her mouth, pushing her face into his groin. She felt the back of his hands trapped between her tits and his belly, felt his pubic hair tickling her face and managed to lower her head to trap his balls by her chin.

She was sobbing now and bit her lip as his tongue lashed out at her cunt lips. She squealed and wriggled but he held on tightly. Her legs wide open, she felt totally helpless even as she began to bob her head up and down, wanting him to come along with her.

Her cunt bubbled hotly as his tongue lashed her furiously, occasionally slipping into her. The soapy smell of his turgid cock, the feel of his smooth shaft sliding in and out of her mouth was too much for her to resist the fire in her insides. She screamed and then moaned, bringing her thighs together, clamping his head fiercely between them as he juices finally began to flow and she felt the inside of her cunt flex itself helplessly around his tongue.

"Oh god, oh god," she whimpered, "oh my god, I'm coming, oh yes, I'm coming, aahhhh..."

As she felt her orgasm burst out of her, she clamped her lips firmly around his huge cock, now aware that it was impossible for her to swallow the length of it completely. She satisfied herself by sucking on the cock head, frantically jerking off the fat base as if she wanted to feed him inside of her.

He came off his shoulder stand and she groaned with disappointment as she felt his cock slipping out of her mouth. Quickly, he slipped away and rose to his feet. Feeling weak in the aftermath of her orgasm, she slid down so that she was sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Now, sweetie, what you need is a good solid fucking, oh yes, your cunt needs a cock to fuck it," he said.

With one hand, he flipped her over so easily; she might have been a little ten-year old child. She sprawled, face down on the bed, her legs still on the floor.

He grabbed a pillow. "Lift your ass, sweetie, let me put this pillow under you. That will give me the right height to fuck you from behind."

This was incredible, she thought, lifting her waist up and off the bed. Not any lover had ever lasted so long; in fact, most of them had shot off before she had, and this was turning out to be quite an experience for her. She craned her head back to look at him.

"Oh, sorry, sweetie. Let me arrange you this way so that you can see for yourself in the mirror how my cock fucks you."

He rearranged her, positioning her under the pillow and on her belly. He stood behind her and spread her legs apart. His rampant cock, she could see, straining and throbbing, did not sway; it held its position erect in front of him, perpendicular to his body.

He held his cock now, by the base and stepped forward, aiming at her opening. Her cunt was wide open and he could see the juice dribbling out, mixed as it was with his saliva. As was his cock with hers.

He spread her cunt lips with the fingers of one hand and gently eased his cock inside her.

"Ohhhhh...your cock fills me up!" she cried out in a strangled voice as he buried himself right to the hilt. She felt her cunt stretching and expanding to accommodate him inside her.

"Oh yes, sweetie, that's for you," he replied, pausing with his cock inside her. "Your cunt feels so hot and tight and wet, oh god, that's really great, sweetie pie, you clamp me like a glove."

"Give it to me now, uncle, give it to me now! Fuck me now, please, please, fuck me!"

He drew back slowly, teasing her, till his cock slipped out of her cunt. She moaned and wriggled her ass and then gasped as he suddenly rammed into her cunt again.

"Oh god, yessss," she hissed, pushing her ass back against him. "Fuck me, fuck me now, oh god, deeper, give it deeper."

He withdrew completely out of her again, and rubbed his cock head against her moist cunt lips, glancing down to watch what he was doing. His lips were drawn back in a savage snarl, and he was finding it hard to control himself. God, but her pussy was tight! Much tighter than Varsha's, much tighter than the maid's! Slamming into her and pounding her relentlessly like he did to other women, he knew, would make him unload his juice much too quickly, and he didn't want to do that. Not so soon, anyway.

"Please stop teasing me, uncle!" she wailed, reaching behind her to try and grab his cock. Her fingers barely reached the base of his cock when he slammed in once again.

She did have a cock as big as this once before in her life. But the feeling then was nothing compared to what her uncle was giving her. His cock, when buried inside her cunt, seemed to have a life of it's own. He did not draw back immediately after he shafted her; rather, he preferred to let his cock soak inside her cunt for a long time. And when it was inside her, it seemed to throb, pulsate and twitch; stretching her well beyond her limits till she thought it would tear her cunt apart.

"Fuck me, please!" she repeated, fondling his balls.

He laughed then, reached for one of her tits with one hand and pushed his other hand below their bodies to rub her inflamed clitoris.

And then, he obliged her.

He began slowly, pumping rhythmically in gentle long thrusts, letting his cock remain inside her cunt for perhaps a few seconds, and then drawing back till just the tip remained inside. Then, he would slam into her again, pushing her forward against the bed. He was squeezing the firm flesh of her tit and she raised her body slightly off the bed to allow him more access there.

She squealed. She moaned. She screamed. She cried out. She wriggled. She twitched. She pushed back.

He continued with this for well over five minutes. Five long and agonizing minutes, and then, he began to increase the pace.

His body slapped against her and the room echoed with the dull slaps of their flesh as he fucked into her.

"Harder, uncle, harder!"

"Yes, yes," he grunted.

"Faster, faster," she cried out.

"Here, take this, and this, this, this," he replied.

He rubbed her clit just as furiously as he fucked her. She tried to squeeze the base of his cock with her fingers. He pinched and teased her erect nipple.

"Oh my god!" she cried out. "I'm cumming!"

She was surprised. She had seldom had two orgasms in a row with so less time between them. What he was doing was fantastic, she thought.

"That's what fucking is meant for," he grunted in reply, ignoring the beads of perspiration that were dripping down from his forehead over his nose.

He bent down so that his body rested against hers and put his face in her hair, inhaling deeply while he continued to plunge in and out of her. He felt her going rigid and stiff as she climaxed, and her hands flew up to clutch the bed sheet. She pulled at the material and wailed as she felt her juices gushing out.

And still, he continued to pump relentlessly inside her. To and fro, to and fro, much like a mechanical instrument designed to do nothing more than just that.

She went weak in her knees and collapsed down onto the bed, her heels rising up from the floor. He didn't give her time to recover. He pulled his cock out of her and just when she thought that he would stop, he flipped her over so that she was lying on her back.

He stepped between her legs and grasped her knees. He lifted them up and spread them wide apart. Her eyes were glazed and she could barely make out his figure as he took another step towards her.

Holding her legs high up in the air, he entered her again.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed.

Hoisting her knees over his shoulders, he bent down and captured her tits in his hands. He put his mouth over hers and pushed his tongue inside as he began to fuck her again: the same fast, furious and relentless movements.

She shuddered, her arms going around his shoulders to pull him closer to her. Their mouths fused together and she sucked on his tongue.

Amazingly, she found herself beginning to have yet another orgasm. She was stunned, shocked and delighted. This old man with his amazing cock was making her experience what she had only dreamt of or fantasized of before. Never, never in her life had she thought, or even imagined that she would be able to achieve something like this.

As her knees clutched his head, gripping him like a vice, she arched her back and almost lifted him up with her body when she came a third time.

He now began to stroke into her with short and raid jabs and she knew that he was on the verge of his climax. She wanted him to come hard, wanted him to enjoy his climax as much as he had made her enjoy the three orgasms she had so far. She began to lift her hips against his and reached down to fondle his heavy balls again.

A guttural cry emerged from the back of his throat, signaling that he was about to explode.

He wrenched himself off her body and hurriedly pulled out his cock as he felt the first wave hit him. She lifted her head to watch his cock shuddering and twitching over her cunt. And then, he blasted out his come.

The first blast erupted a fair distance over her body and reached almost her heaving tits. He grabbed his thrusting cock in his hands and jerked it off. His juices rained over her belly. One, two, three, four. Each time the juice erupted, he shuddered, his eyes closed, head thrown back.

And then, even as she watched, he was finished. She rubbed his juice over her belly and her cunt and brought her wet fingers up to spread it over her tits.

Sweating and breathing heavily, he tumbled down onto the bed beside her. His chest heaved as he took in great gobs of air to replenish his lungs.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh sweetie, you are great, you are beautiful!" he said, throwing one arm over her tits.

She turned towards him and planted her mouth right on top of his, reaching down to take his flaccid cock in her fist.

She was elated. For the first time in her life she had experienced a real orgasm with a cock inside her cunt. She pulled her mouth away from his and pushed his head between her tits.

You nice man!

12