Teaching The Young Brat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kiran gasped and groaned, his chest heaving as Varsha continued to suck his cock and lick his juices off it. He was aware of her huge tits on which he was now seated and the knowledge made him thrust his fingers inside her cunt, faster and deeper. She was big there, and he added a third finger, fucking her cunt now, with three fingers and wanting her to come.

Her hips rose to meet his fingers and allow them to cram right inside her pussy; and then she was lowering her hips as he thrust inside again. She did not stop licking his cock, though, and he had to reluctantly, pull it out of her mouth. Damn it! He had just flooded her mouth and painted her face and he was totally drained.

It was as if she understood, because she totally ignored his cock; concentrating instead on his fingers fucking her cunt.

He collapsed beside her and this suited them fine because he could now suck on her massive tits while continuing to fuck her pussy with his fingers. They lay on their sides, facing each other and she raised her leg up to allow him more access.

On the chair, not too far from them, Bobby was squealing; apparently in the throes of an orgasm. Her uncle began to fuck her faster and more earnestly, chewing on her tits, squeezing them and stroking the insides of her thighs. She moaned, her hand disappearing under her and it was obvious that she was fondling his balls.

Almost as if by a signal, they looked at Varsha and Kiran. She was writhing uncontrollably, her orgasm inevitable, more so because he was now bent over her and was licking her clit as his fingers speeded up their movements. Varsha hooked a leg over his shoulders to pull him closer to her cunt and her hips rose as she screamed.

It was exactly when Varsha climaxed that Kishore pulled his cock out and jacked himself over Bobby's belly. The girl leaned down so that his come would land on her heaving tits, and she moaned when it did happen.

Husband and wife climaxed at the same time; though with the help of different partners.

And they were delighted!

******

"You said you would get him hard!" Bobby told her aunt.

"I will. But I didn't tell him; I only asked him how long it takes for him to get hard after coming the first time," Varsha answered.

"It's the same thing anyway," Bobby pouted, rubbing her uncle's juices over her tits.

Watching Bobby do that gave Varsha the idea. "Don't rub it off," she said. "Come here."

Rather unsteadily, Bobby walked over to the divan and stood by its side, her hands hanging limply beside her.

"Have you ever tried tit fucking?" Varsha asked her niece.

Bobby was confused. She was aware of her uncle's juices dribbling over her tits and between them.

"Tit fucking?" she asked, eying her boyfriend's semi-turgid cock.

"Yeah, tit fucking. Like feeling a nice cock sliding up and down between your tits."

"N-no," Bobby replied hesitantly.

Varsha smiled at her. She sat up on the divan and casually stroked Kiran's cock. When she leaned forward her heavy tits bunched together and almost threatened to fall down!

"Hey stud," she said to Kiran. "Bobby wants to make you hard again, I guess. Lie back on the divan, that's a good boy."

He was beginning to get the picture. He pushed himself up the narrow divan and looked expectantly at Varsha.

The woman threw her leg around his hips and slid down his body. "Time to show your girl what she's missing," she chuckled. Her tits dragged down over his belly and then she was crouching over him. He gasped when he felt the large tits brush against his flaccid cock and amazingly, felt it getting hard.

"See?" Varsha laughed, looking up at her niece. "He gets hard just by feeling my tit flesh brush his cock."

She leaned into him now, holding the sides of her tits. Down she went till she was gathering his cock up between them.

"You make like a tunnel, baby," she told Bobby after trapping his cock between her tits. "And then, you begin to move!"

Bobby watched, fascinated as his cock disappeared in her aunt's enormous cleavage and she began to move back and forth.

"That," Varsha gasped, "is tit fucking. Go, boy, shove it up and down, oh yes, like that. Feel that hot flesh enveloping your cock? Yes? So go on then and fuck my tits."

Kishore chuckled from the chair from where he was watching. He was also fondling his big cock, willing it to get hard. He rose from the chair and walked up to Bobby, standing behind her. He put his arms around her from behind and grabbed her young luscious tits.

Bobby moaned, feeling her legs go weak. She was getting turned on again, watching Kiran's cock sliding up and down between her aunt's massive tits.

"I don't have such big tits," she said.

Her uncle laughed, kneading her tits now. "You will one day. I told you that. But these aren't exactly small. Big enough for a titty fuck. Come on, now, lie down on the floor and let's see how we do this."

Bobby slipped down onto the floor, gasping when she felt the cold tiles against her naked back.

"Push your shoulders together, baby," Kishore told her, continuing to fondle his cock. "That will sort of bunch up your tits."

Bobby was surprised when she obeyed him: her tits indeed appeared to be bigger.

As Kishore had said, she didn't exactly have pimples on her chest! She wore a decent 34B size. It was just that she was comparing her tits with those that sat on her aunt's chest.

Bobby had pink nipples and at this moment they were stiff and rigid. The areola was almost a couple of inches in diameter. She remembered one of her boyfriends comment to her that her tits would fill up a champagne glass perfectly.

When she brought her shoulders together, it was natural for her hands to get closer to each other. She spread her legs wide apart and with the fingers of her left hand, opened up her wet pussy lips. She smiled coyly at her uncle as she slipped one finger of her right hand inside her cunt.

Kishore still stood above her at her feet, watching with half-closed eyes and now jerking his shaft up and down. He watched the enticing cleavage of the girl and then shifted his eyes back to watch her finger fucking her cunt lazily.

"You really never had your tits fucked before, babe?" he asked huskily.

"No, uncle, I never did. In that department I am still a virgin," she replied in a sultry voice.

He stared at her tits apprehensively and felt as if he was going to pop her cherry instead. "Wait," he told her. "You are going to need some lubrication there."

"But I have your juices up here," she said, smiling sexily, as she drew back her finger from her cunt and smeared the juices between her tits.

"No. I want you to enjoy the first time. Just be patient. I will arrange for something."

He turned his back to her and walked away.

Bobby put her finger back in her cunt, apparently disappointed at the delay and watched her aunt and Kiran making it out on the divan.

Kiran was groaning, bucking his hips back and forth on the divan as the woman crouched at his knees. She was holding the sides of her tits together, wrapping the ample flesh over his cock.

He was erect now and looking down, he could see the tip of his cock poking out every time that Varsha drew her body (and her tits) down. He reached down and cupped the woman's chin to yank it up. This gave him a clear view of his cock gliding between her tits.

"Ahhhhh," he muttered, "that feels so good. Oh god, yes, fuck my cock with your tits, Varsha, fuck it. Oh yes, like that. Oh god, this is amazing. I can feel that hot flesh of yours on my dick, oh god, fuck it, fuck it, fuck it..."

Varsha looked into his eyes and smiled. Her body pushed up and pulled down as she stroked his cock between her enormous tits.

"Let go of my head, kiddo. I'm going to make it better for you."

Kiran complied with her command. She bent down and this time, when she pulled her tits down over his cock, she opened her mouth and let the top of his cock enter her mouth.

"Ohhhhh god!" he exclaimed, lifting his hips up to cram more of his cock in her mouth.

Just as quickly, she pushed her tits up, releasing his cock from her mouth. Before he could moan his disapproval, she had rapidly jerked back and taken him into her mouth again.

He understood. She would keep his cock between her tits all the time and allow the cock head into her mouth only on the down thrust. He began to move back and forth, fucking her tits urgently, loving it especially when she wrapped those luscious lips around his cock while pressing her tits together even harder to grip his cock between them.

Without realizing it, Bobby had begun to fuck her cunt with her finger even faster now. She was thoroughly wet down there and the result was a wet squishy sound, urgent and rhythmic.

Kishore finally arrived. He had a plastic bottle in his hand. Bobby noticed that his cock had shrunk down considerably.

"Here we are. Body lotion."

"Let me suck your cock while you do my tits," Bobby moaned as he slipped down on his knees beside her.

He cackled, shifting towards her head. He squatted on top of her and began to raise and lower his body, fucking her mouth even as he tipped the contents of the plastic bottle over her tits.

She moaned and shivered as the cool liquid spread over her hot tits. And when she felt his hands rubbing the oil into the flesh of her tits, she arched her back up towards him, sucking ferociously on his cock.

Kishore was facing her legs while he oiled her tits.

"I am going to start your anointment with an unusual position. At least, it is unusual for the first titty fuck," he announced.

There was a sound of a 'pop' as he pulled his cock out of her mouth and gently lowered himself on her face. Her nose was now pressed against his balls and she licked them up.

"I'm going to fuck you from here. Reverse tit fucking, we call it. That's when you get your tits fucked from the top of your cleavage instead of from the bottom."

She moaned when she felt him rubbing his cock head over her nipples.

"Oh god, uncle, quick, please, don't fuck around: in stead, fuck my tits! Any fucking position you want, I want to just feel your cock between my tits!"

"Such language," he chuckled as he pressed his cock into her cleavage. His hands pushed her slick tits together till his cock was gripped tightly between them.

"Now, baby, let's fuck," he said, beginning to move back and forth over her. The feeling of his cock gliding in and out of her oil-slicked tits was heavenly, she thought and she tried to assist him by moving her body on the floor in counter thrusts.

On the divan, Varsha decided that it was time to change the position. She slipped out of the divan and knelt by its side.

"Get up, stud," she whispered.

Kiran got up groggily, his cock twitching with desire.

"Sit down at the edge and rest your legs on the floor. Spread them apart, wider," she instructed him.

He obeyed till his legs were spread-eagled, his cock sticking out from between.

Still kneeling on the floor, she leaned forward and using her huge tits, scooped up his cock between them. He gasped loudly.

"Now, fuck my tits, you creep," she ordered.

He began to lift and lower his hips, his ass coming off the divan during the up thrust.

"Hold my shoulders, lover boy," she whimpered.

He grabbed her shoulders and began to slam his cock up and down in her cleavage. He glanced at his girlfriend laying on the floor, her uncle sitting on her face and that monster prick fucking those tits from the top. He nearly blew his load.

Then followed a series of incoherent gasps, moans, groans and cries interspaced with words that were equally out of sync.

"Fuck my tits, uncle, oh god, yes, fuck, fuck."

"Your tits are so big! My cock feels like it is entering and leaving a tunnel; only, it's a tunnel that fits like a glove on my cock!"

"Fuck them, fancy pants, fuck them! It's your tunnel, fuck my tunnel!"

"Lick my balls when I fuck your tits, babe!"

"Fuck, fuck, fuck."

"Yes, yes, yes."

"Faster, faster, oh god, yes, faster now, faster than that, lover boy!"

"Oh good lord, I never thought it would feel so good! Oh my god, I think I'm going to be addicted to this, uncle!"

If some body would happen to hear these sentences, he would end up thinking that the occupants of the building were watching a porn movie.

The four bodies twisted and jerked and slammed and banged.

It was no surprise that Kiran came first. He uttered a wail, thrust his cock up between Varsha's tits and clutching her shoulders, unloaded his jism.

He had held back for too long and now when he came, it seemed to him that he would keep coming forever. He drenched her face as she frantically tried to take the cock head inside her mouth. He refused to let go off her heavy tits, just shuffling up closer so that she could take the tip of his cock in her mouth to swallow his load.

Varsha had her back to her husband, yet instantly knew that it was his fingers that were poking in her cunt. She continued to feast on Kiran's juice a she spread her legs apart to allow Kishore's fingers slam into her cunt from behind.

Kishore did not slow down fucking his niece's tits as he finger fucked his wife. In turn, Bobby's fingers weren't idle either. She had crammed two of her dainty fingers inside it and was fucking herself in the same rhythm that her uncle was fucking her oil-slicked tits. Her tongue too, was busy licking away her uncle's king sized balls.

"Where do you want it?" Kishore gasped, beginning to move frantically to shove his cock in and out of Bobby's cleavage.

Her voice was muffled. "Just come where your cock is, uncle!"

And so he did. But before he let his juices rain down in her cleavage, he had the gratification of hearing his wife moan out her orgasm.

When he did explode, the girl screamed out her climax as well, thrusting her fingers deep inside her pussy and lifting her ass off the tiles.

His semen flew out of his cock, gathering at the base of her cleavage and then the next burst splattered on her belly. Her hands flew up to smear his warm liquid over her stomach and then over her tits, which were already glistening with his come on them.

Much later, when they were separated from each other and lying in the aftermath of their explosive orgasms, Kishore said,

"That's lesson number one for the two of you."

Varsha chuckled. "Just wait till we come around to lesson number two," she added.

12