Teaching Tommy

Story Info
MILF lets 20/yr old neighbor use her for sex.
3.1k words
4.39
205k
27
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PLEASE SEE "LAYING OUT TOPLESS" FOR THE PREVIOUS STORY TO THIS.

As I went inside I never felt hornier in my entire life. Once in the kitchen Bill turned to me and said, "So what do you think Candi? How would you like to become a "sex teacher" to our 20 year old neighbor boy?"

All I said back was "Are you kidding me, look at the juices running down my leg, (I hadn't gotten dressed yet and I touched my pussy while saying this to him) and from the looks of it you really like the idea also Bill." His shorts were sticking straight out.

"So what do you have in mind honey?" I said as I grabbed at his cock, wanting to fuck him right there in the kitchen.

But to my surprise he pulled away. He then said "Oh no, I want you horny as hell for this, I have some ideas that we'll all love."

"Oh please Bill, do me NOW!" as I kept trying to touch Bills manhood. "You know I'll try pretty much anything you have in mind, you have me so damn horny baby."

At this point Bill told me to go shower and he'll have an outfit for me to wear when I'm done and that he'll also call Tommy to let him know that I have agreed to help him with his "problem." He then stated that we'll make a weekend of this so I shouldn't plan anything else. As I went to the shower I heard Bill talking on the phone, I wanted to listen but thought better of it as I really didn't want to know what he had planned. Once in the shower it took me all my might to not touch myself. I wanted this adventure to be really hot and unforgettable.

As I came out of the shower I saw the outfit Bill had picked out for me. He had picked out some white open toed heels, a thin lacy see thru pair of panties and a sheer little top that barely covered my nipples, not that it mattered because you could see right through the material. There was also a note that told me to do my hair and make-up as if we were going out for a night on the town.

I put on my outfit and as I was putting on my make-up I could feel my panties getting full of my pussy juices. I looked down at my pussy and I could see the lips plain as day, as the wetness made the panties see-thru.

Just then Bill walked by and said, "Is something wrong?"

I looked up and said, "Yes, you can see my pussy lips right thru my panties because the panties are soaked, I need to change them, this would be way to embarrassing."

Bill fired back, "Oh no you don't, you agreed to do what you're told."

"But Bill, I don't want Tommy to think he's getting me this turned on." I said.

"Well he is turning you on, so tough shit, just leave them on." Bill said. When he said that he came over and pushed one of his hands against my pussy soaked panties and the other pinched my nipple. "You're going to really enjoy this Candi, when you're done with your make-up meet me in the exercise room." He then turned and walked out of the room.

I just nodded as my head was spinning with anticipation. I knew he had some hot ideas, he always does. My heart was pounding and my nipples were so hard they hurt, but in such a good hot sexy way. I was going to change my panties because they were clinging to my pussy from all my wetness but I thought 'what the heck, I'm sure Bill will love this as will Tommy.' So I put on my see-thru lacy top and I slipped on a pair of white, open toed 5" heels. I looked at myself in the mirror and I must say I looked hot. My nipples were poking out hard against the thin material and the bottoms of my tits were hanging out of the bottom of my top. As I started to walk to the exercise room I could smell the aroma of my womanhood, I felt so horny.

As I got to the exercise room I heard Bill hang up his cell phone and I said, "Well here I am, you like?"

"Holy shit" Bill said, You are really fucking hot, are you ready for this?"

I said "I'm not sure what you have in mind but I can tell you one thing, I am ready for this. I'm so horny that if I touch myself I would cum in a second."

I then looked around and I saw that Bill had taken our work-out bench (the type that tilts up to a sitting position) and had chains fastened to them. He also had cuffs for me to put on.

He told me, "Come here Candi and sit down."

I went over to the bench and sat down at which time he places a black blindfold on me. He then said "just relax and I'm going to get you ready ok?"

"Ok" I said.

I then felt him fasten cuffs to each on my wrists and ankles. I could feel him checking to make sure the cuffs were secure and then he clipped each limb to the chains. My hands and arms were held down and behind me as well as my ankles were now tight against the legs of the bench.

"So Candi, how do you feel?" Bill asked.

"I'm good." I told Bill.

"I see that, your pussy is clinging to your panties and its soaking wet, I think you're a bit turned on, huh?" He said.

"Yeah!" was all I could say.

I then heard the clicking of the camera as Bill was taking pictures of me, I felt so vulnerable. Now Bill loves to take pictures of me and the more he does it the hornier he gets and he starts telling me to be sluttier to the camera. In this case I could sense that he was really getting turned on because he started to talk really dirty to me.

"So you ready to be a dirty whore Candi?" Bill said.

"Oh yes." I answered.

"Tommy will be coming over shortly and he's going to learn how to handle a slut like you, now open your legs wide so I can get a picture of the wet sloppy cunt of yours. Tommy is going to get to see how a cunt looks when it's all turned on." Said Bill.

"Oh Bill, this is so embarrassing that I'm this wet over this, he's going to think he has the control over me sexually." I said.

I felt Bills hand on my crotch and I could feel the panties getting really wet. I was also hearing the camera clicking away. I knew he was getting pictures of my wet panties. I then felt him pull on my panties and I could feel them crawling up into me pussy and my pussy lips being exposed. I then heard the door bell ring and Bill left the room.

I asked Bill "Can you please take the panties out of my pussy? My lips are exposed."

He just laughed and said "Yeah right, I'll be right back."

As I sat there waiting for my sexcapade to begin, I could hear voices upstairs. My nipples were aching with anticipation. My mind was reeling with what was about to happen to me. I have always enjoyed being the center of attention when it came to sex and Bill just loves to expose and show me off.

Just as I was wondering when their going to be coming back I heard Tommy say, "Oh my Ms Candi, you sure look hot, and you're so vulnerable, all tied up."

Bill chimed in and said "I told Tommy that he is to respect you and to call you Ms Candi."

"So tell me Bill," I asked "How is this going to teach Tommy not to cum so fast?"

"Oh you'll see my love." Bill Said.

So here I sat with my legs held open and my hand chained to the back of the bench, all I could do was listen to Bill and Tommy as they started to use me for sex.

"So Tommy," I heard Bill say, "lets cut the awkwardness and get this out in the open, you have a bit of a problem cumming to fast and that certainly is not good for the girl, or in this case the woman. They not only like to cum but they like to cum often."

"I understand, but I got so excited when I saw Ms Candi naked and I finally got to see her up-close and touch her." Tommy commented.

"Well I can show you a few good ways to not only get off yourself but how you can make a woman cum often so both of you will be pleased." Bill said.

"First thing we'll do is get naked, don't worry I'm not gay but lets face it, we'll have to be comfortable being naked in front of each other if we're going to please Candi here, right?" Bill stated.

I got instantly nervous knowing that I have to men naked in the same room with me. I could here zippers being undone and movement around me, it was so thrilling, a feeling I never felt before.

I heard Bill say "WOW Tommy, she'll enjoy that unit of yours. Wait till you feel his cock Candi, it's a dandy one."

"Oh I hope I can last long enough for that, it's already throbbing and feeling like it wants to cum." Tommy said with a panic in his voice.

"Well, I think what we'll have to do is let it cum so you can calm down some to learn to satisfy a woman. How would you like to cum Tommy" Bill asked.

"I know if I touch it right now it'll cum, maybe on Ms Candi's tits?"

"Oh that's no fun." I heard Bill say.

I then heard him whispering to Tommy but I couldn't make out what he was saying.

"What do you have in mind Bill?" I asked as if I didn't know.

Before Bill answered me I felt something rubbing on my face, it was a cock, and one that I assumed was Tommy's and confirmed it when Bill said, "Well Guess Candi?" I knew it was Tommy's cock as Bill voice was to far away for it to be him. He kept rubbing it over my face and the lips of my mouth. I kept hearing the clicking sound of Bill taking photos.

"Oh my, this feels so good I can't believe it" Tommy said.

As he rubbed his cock over my face I waited until he was near my lips, I then opened my mouth and licked the head of his young cock. As I heard him moan, he grabbed the back of my head and pushed his cock into my mouth. I was pleasantly surprised at the size but even more was the mushroom head of his hard cock. It was very large and felt good in my mouth.

"See Tommy, I told you Candi can be a good slut. Doesn't that feel good? Look how hungry she is for your young cock."

And hungry I was, I was so turned on. "Bill play with my tits" I said as I pulled off Tommy's cock for just a second.

"Ok my slut, you like your nipples tugged on while you're sucking another guys cock?"

No sooner than Bill grabbed my tits I felt my pussy just gush with my juices as I started to cum.

"See Tommy, you can be playing with her tits while you're getting a blow job and she will love this as it's making her feel good too."

"But I can't hold it anymore, I'm sorry Ms Candi." Tommy said as he started to shoot his load into my mouth.

It took me a little bit by surprise and some of it spelled out of my mouth. His fresh young cock came good and hard. I hadn't swallowed another man since meeting Bill but honestly it tasted good.

I said "Bill can you clean me up some?"

Bill replied "Hell no, that's Tommy's job, he's the one that blew his load."

The next thing I felt was a towel on my face as he cleaned the cum off me.

"I'm sorry Ms Candi, I was just so turned on." Tommy said.

"Oh that's ok, that's why I'm here to help you." I said

"Well we're not finished yet Tommy, the only reason I wanted Candi to suck you off is so we can now focus some on servicing Candi properly. With you just cumming you shouldn't have a problem cumming for a little while." Bill said.

"So what are we going to be doing now?" Tommy asked.

"How about making me cum more?" I piped in.

"Sounds like a good idea to me, what do you think Tommy?" Bill said. "Ok Tommy, pull Candi's panties aside and let's finish what you were trying to do outside to her earlier."

I felt Tommy's hand start to feel my pussy through my panties and I could start to smell the juices of my pussy as they leaked out and run done my thighs. He just kept rubbing and I couldn't help myself and I started to cum.

"That's it Tommy, she's going to cum for you, doesn't that feel great Candi?" Bill said.

"Oh fuck yeah," I said, "I need to cum so bad." My panties were just a mess as I squirted into them. I came so hard I thought I peed myself.

I sensed Tommy smelled his fingers from my wetness and sure enough he said, "You smell so good Ms Candi."

"Now on you knees Tommy, pull the panty aside and let's get to some pussy licking." Bill said. "You pull them aside and I'll show you what Candi likes when you lick her cunt."

I felt the panty moved as I felt the cool air hit my pussy lips.

"Wow, she sure has a huge pussy and the lips are so big" Tommy exclaimed.

"Oh that's the best part of her cunt Tommy, it's not like other women's, and it's a big one, one that needs a man to satisfy. We're going to make you a man to do just that Tommy." Bill continued (Bill always calls my pussy a cunt because that's what big ones are) "and it really shows how turned on she is, that's why it's so swollen and puffy."

I felt the lips of my "cunt" opening up and I became a bit embarrassed as the inner private part of me is being exposed and examined by two horny men.

"See this Tommy?" Bill said as I felt my clit pop out of its hood. "That's her clit and touching that just right will send her into a complete craze. You'll see soon enough."

"Can I touch it?" Tommy asked

"Oh of course" I said "But lick your finger first to allow it to slide over it, but be gentle at first."

It felt so good as he fingered my clit and I could feel it really grow to a point that I was embarrassed to the size.

"So how does your cock feel Tommy?" I heard Bill ask.

"It's really hard but no pre-cum yet." Tommy said.

"Well how would you like to fuck her cunt with it, I think you'll hold it for a bit." Bill said. "Would you like that Candi?"

"Oh hell yes." I blurted out.

I felt Tommy kneel between my legs and the tip of his young cock pressing against my pussy lips. He started playing with my tits as I felt him power his cock into me. It felt so good and I felt my juices run down my ass.

I said to Bill "Pull the blindfold off of me, I want to see his cock going into my pussy."

I looked down and then back into Tommy's eyes as I rolled my eyes back and came hard and loud. Bill was pinching my nipples calling me "...a good whore...a nasty slut..."

I said to Tommy "Now be a good boy and fill my cunt with your cum, do it you hot young stud, fuck my pussy and take me."

Bill Said, "Come on Tommy, she really wants your hot cum, show her how a good big load feels."

I felt Tommy's cock harden more that it already was and he started moaning, "Oh fuck this feel so good, here it comes Ms Candi, OHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh Yeah, damn you are a good slut. AGHHHHHhhhhhhhhh yeah."

My cunt got so hot with his cum shooting into me that I came again with him while looking at Bill. I noticed his cock out and hard as a nail, he was stroking it when he alarmed me with a good load shot all over my face and hair. Tommy looked surprised and thought I would be mad that Bill shot onto my face.

I looked at Tommy and said "Ohhhh now that was hot." "Bill unlock my hands."

When he unlocked me I took the cum on my face and put some in my mouth as I looked at Tommy. Then with my other hand I reached down and whipped my pussy and then put that into my mouth also.

"See what sluts women can be Tommy?" Bill said, "They get really horny too, we just need to know what to do to satisfy them."

"I would have never guessed Ms Candi was like this." Tommy Replied.

I unlocked my ankles and got up, as I left the room I said "This is just the 1st lesson, I'm going to clean up. Why don't you join me in the shower boys?"

"What's lesson number 2?" Tommy asked.

"Well after I shower with you guys, we're going to spend the night together in my bed and Bill will sleep in the guest bedroom tonight." I demanded.

Tommy said, "Ok but I'll have to call my parent and tell them I'm staying at a friends tonight."

And Bill just smiled and said, "Yes dear, may I set up the video?"

I just nodded my approval....

(more to continue)