Teaching Too Well Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shood1
shood1
3 Followers

I broke our kiss and started working my way down her neck and to her wonderful tits. She squeezed them together with her hands as I flicked her nipples with my tongue. I would nibble on them lightly hearing her moan with ecstasy. She would run one hand through my hair and I started licking down her flat stomach towards her pussy.

Taking advantage of the situation she undid her robe completely revealing a wonderfully bald pussy except for a small strip leading me towards her clitoris. I followed her body's instructions and started licking around her wonderful smelling lips. She had one of the most beautiful pussies I had ever seen.

I couldn't hold back even though I wanted to torture her with my teasing, so I entered her pussy with my tongue, spreading the lips with my fingers. I worked her clit like a pro, flicking it gently and nibbling on it every so often to maximize her sensation. She squirmed and with every thrust of my tongue she began to sound more out of control.

"Oh fuck," she squealed with delight as I worked her pussy, "fuck me with your tongue. Oh God, I haven't felt like this for years." I started pressing my mouth harder against her lips and she began sharper convulsions coming closer to reaching a climax. "Oh you fucking stud you are going to make me cum so hard."

I gave her clit a few solid long licks before I entered her velvety entrance with my tongue. As soon as my tongue slid inside of her she gave a hard convulsion with her body and screamed. "GOD! Oh God, you made me cum so hard." She grabbed my head with her hands and guided me upwards onto the couch. "Sit down."

She knelt in front of me untucking my shirt and undoing my belt. "I want to see if that cock of yours is as huge as I thought it would be." I felt myself growing bigger than I had ever felt. She unzipped my pants and my cock bounced out from its cage. I hadn't worn underwear so it popped right out in front of Julia.

Julia looked absolutely surprised when she saw my dick. "My, you are fucking huge." She took my throbbing shaft in one hand and began stroking it up and down slowly. "So, Peter, what do you think I should do?"

I chortled while watching her work my dick with her hand, "I think you should suck me off as a way to apologize for being such a bitch to you."

"Oh! I see!" She began to become a little more playful. "You think I was being a bitch?" I nodded my head. "Well if I take your cock and suck on it you will forgive me?" I gave her a deviant half smile.

She wasted no time as she licked from my balls up to my shaft. She engulfed the head of my meat quickly bobbing up and down, working her tongue around the tip. I moaned with excitement. She moved deeper and deeper in my cock, keeping one hand on my balls while the other played with her pussy.

For a divorcee she was more experience than I thought she would be. She worked me hard and made me want to shoot my load in her mouth with every stroke she took. She stopped one moment and slurped up her saliva, "Jesus, you are so fucking huge I don't know if I can keep doing this. But I just love sucking on your huge cock."

She giggled and started working my shaft again with her tongue, going up and down. My hips started to buckle and she figured out she was almost bringing me to the edge so she took my whole cock in her mouth and stood up.

"You want the job Peter?" She grabbed my face. "If you can make me orgasm from fucking you then you get the job. Simple as that."

I grabbed her hips and forced her down onto my cock. Her pussy was so wet that her pussy was able to swallow my cock in one thrust. She opened her mouth gasping for air as if I had just impaled her. I slowly slid her back up my shaft until I almost left her pussy then I slammed her down again. She moaned sharply as I did this and I continued to do this to stretch out her pussy.

I then began to fuck her with solid rhythm moving her more gently up and down my throbbing dick. With every thrust her tits bounced in a circle away from each other. Her silk robe was falling off her shoulders as I fucked her harder and harder. She kept moaning and crying out my name.

Feeling her on the rise to climaxing and my wanting a challenge I took my cock from outside of her pussy and grabbed her. She looked at me confused but aroused, willing to do anything.

"Get on your stomach." I commanded her. She complied and I positioned myself behind her entering her pussy. She was soaking wet and I slid easily inside of her even though the position had tightened up her entrance. I fucked her slowly at first then I grabbed her hips bringing her up to me so we could kiss. She turned to look at me and our tongues began playing again.

Then I pushed her down onto all fours reaching around to play with her tits as I fucked her. Her nipples were so hard from the excitement I couldn't help but flick them as I played with them. I squeezed her tits hard and she fell into a complete state of ecstasy. She moaned louder and louder, burying her face in a pillow to muffle the sound.

Her pussy felt so good, I was completely wrong when I figured that she was a frigid bitch. I cocked my head back as I got deeper and deeper inside of her hearing the smack of my skin against her sweet ass. I stretched out my neck and caught a glimpse of something on the stairwell.

While Julia's face was buried in the pillow her daughter had come down onto the top of the steps and started watching. She had gotten so aroused she starting playing with her pussy, trying to get off on watching us.

Seeing this had gotten me so aroused I knew I was close to coming. Fortunately Julia was hitting her climax too. "FUCK! FUCK ME HARD!" She curved her body backwards and she shut her eyes.

"Oh God! I'm cumming!" I fucked her as hard as I could, thrusting my cock hard into her. "Oh! My! God! You're cock is so fucking huge. I love your cock!" I grabbed her ass, holding onto her as I shot my hot liquid inside of her. She could feel my juice fill my pussy and she moaned deeply as she played with her tits.

She looked at me with her seductive eyes, "you liked that?" I couldn't believe what just happened had happened. I smiled at her and looked up to the stairwell to see Amanda had left.

"Well, how was it for you?" My cock was still stuffed inside of her pumping out the remaining cum.

"You couldn't tell?" She laughed. I started to pull out of her. "No wait. Not on the sofa." She slipped off her robe which had mostly fallen off and placed it under her vagina. "Go ahead."

I took my still throbbing cock and exited her velvet pussy. She wiped everything off and stood up. "I have to change and clean up, but you know your way out?"

Needless to say I got the job.

shood1
shood1
3 Followers
12