Teaching Turn About

Info
Masturbation instruction goes father than intended.
58 words
3.91
77.7k
12
4
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

T. fantasizes about teaching a younger woman about masturbation and how to please her own body with the caveat that they both only touch their own bodies... well, you tell me? would YOU be content ONLY watching T. finger herself if she were right beside you? Or would you just HAVE to touch and taste for yourself?

--:--
--:--
1.0
Tempest_Wolfsong
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
thankyou

this audio is so sweet and romantic and gorgeous and it made me cum twice in however long it was. this is exactly what i want in porn and you absolutely aced it. thankyou :)

Tempest_WolfsongTempest_Wolfsongover 4 years agoAuthor
To Jade

That is such a huge compliment! I am so glad that you enjoyed... I need to do more like this, I think....

It makes my day to know that I helped someone else enjoy themselves. And why I continue to record, even when my time to do so becomes so limited, like during the holiday season.

Thanks for listening and commenting!

Tempest

jadeandjackjadeandjackover 4 years ago
Wow..... ā¤ļø

Wow... U were amazing.... I enjoyed it so much.... I actually felt u were right beside me... U made me SQUIRT..... Thank you so much šŸ’•šŸ’•ā¤ļø.... Lots of love Jade.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Well this definitely would have been a help when I was 18 and googling 'how to masturbate'.....

8 years too late. But still a help for some personal fun times ;)

Share this

Similar Stories

Art Class ModellingĀ Ryan finds helping this teacher a bigger job than he thought.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
FSU Ch. 01: KatelynĀ Katelyn receives her acceptance letter to FSU.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Photo ShootĀ I had always wanted to get you to do a naughty photo shoot for me.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Sorority House BitchĀ A college guy gets used by a sorority.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Family Shock: Home for the HolidayĀ Girl encounters her boyfriendā€™s family's incest rituals.in Illustrated
More Stories