Teachings in Blood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he got a good look at her, he was startled to find that she was completely hairless. She noticed his surprised look, and said:

"I, uh... had it waxed the day before I was turned, and now I guess it will never grow back. Does it bother you?"

"Of course it doesn't bother me! You look... amazing. It was just a little unexpected."

And she really did look amazing. In life, Andy had never been one for the completely 'bald' girls, he preferred a neatly trimmed carpet, but her sharp slit, cutting through a stretch of brilliant white skin, looked almost like a piece of modern art, or like porcelain. He slowly slid one hand down her stomach towards the venus mound, and almost reverently touched her closed outer labia with his fingers. They were smooth and supple.

He lay himself down next to her in bed and motioned for her to roll over on her side to face him. As he gently stroked her back he asked:

"Do you remember how, when you were still mortal, your vulva would swell and grow moist, and the lips would part, when you got excited?" She nodded. "Well, it's not going to do that on its own any more. You have to make it happen. Just as you can force blood to flow to your arms to make yourself stronger, you can make it flow there. Here, I'll show you." He rolled over on his back and pulled off his briefs. He was now completely naked, just as she was. "This is a neat trick I would have liked when I was still mortal," he said. As Lee watched, her eyes round with surprise, his penis went from a limp slug to a rock hard pole in a matter of seconds.

"Oh!" she blurted, and reached out her hand as if to touch it. She hesitated, but Andy calmly reassured her: "It's all right, go ahead."

She grasped his erect member, cautiously at first but them firmly, and rubbed her hand up and down a couple of times with an almost mesmerized look on her face. She then sat up next to him, still grasping his cock, and let her other hand wander across his chest. Andy was by no means heavily muscled, but could rather be described as 'slender'. His lean body concealed a wiry strength that came more from hard work than from working out. He had never been one of those men who remove all body hair, but then he had never had an overabundance to begin with. True to his taste, his pubic hair was cropped short but not shaved. He had always considered himself as average-looking, but Lee was gazing at him as if it was the first time she had seen a man.

Andy reached up and put his hand on her naked back, and asked:

"How do you feel,kitten?"

Lee turned her face towards his, her mouth slightly open, an intense look in her eyes.

"I want to try to do... that" she said, giving his cock a light squeeze.

"Sure" he smiled. "Lay down, it makes it easier to concentrate the first time."

They switched positions. This time she was laying flat on her back and he was leaning over her with his hand on her stomach. On an impulse he leaned down and kissed her, and she stretched underneath him like a cat on a warm pillow.

"Okay, slowly now," he said, and again put his hand on her venus mound, a finger on each side of the slit. "If you're interested we can do the whole encyclopedia thing later and look at anatomy sketches, but for now, just focus on the sensation of my fingers". He began rubbing the two fingers slowly in little circles. He slid his other arm in under her head, propping it up to make it easier for her to see.

"Can you feel it? Good. Now slowly start concentrating on moving the blood to where the sensation is". She nodded, and he could feel the tissue start to distend slightly under his fingers. Soon, the lips were open and the clit emerged from its cover to present itself to him. He tapped it softly, just once, and earned himself a quick gasping moan from Lee.

"That's it, now you've got it," he told her. "Now, a mortal would normally be juicing up by now, but as with a lot of things that isn't going to happen with us. That's why I brought the water in the first place". He dipped his fingers in the glass of water on the night stand, and brought them back to her smooth, dry sex. As he looked down, he could see that the blood in the tissue had caused it to turn a light shade of pink, like the petals of a wild rose. He placed his wet fingers at the bottom of the cleft, and slowly slid them all the way to the top, wetting the surface and causing Lee to shiver.

"There we are, now. Can you roll over towards me, that's it, and lift your upper thigh... good. That makes it easier to reach... and I get to see your face," he said and smiled. He kept rubbing her slowly, now and then returning to the glass of water to make sure everything went smoothly. It was clear that Lee was enjoying herself, although she didn't speak. She had tilted her head back slightly with her mouth open, and her hand gripped his shoulder tightly.

"You know, there is another way to get lubricated, but I figured we'd save that for later," he told her conversationally.

"Ah... what... what is it?" Lee stammered.

"Well..." Andy paused for a moment, and let the taste of blood fill his mouth. He brought his fingers up and licked them. They came away red. "You can force blood out through the skin, at least in places like the mouth and, I guess, the cunt." She was staring at him again, and on an impulse he smeared the blood from his fingers on one of her nipples. When he looked back up, her eyes were wide open and her pupils large and black.

"Show me more," she demanded. A little wary, Andy brought his head down and licked his blood from her nipple, and then licked again. The second time he left a fresh blood smear behind. He then licked that off as well.

"Andy." Her voice trembled. "Fuck me. Now." Andy sat up and met her eyes. She had a look of great urgency on her face. He was just about to say something, when the room filled with the scent of blood. He looked down, and saw that her vulva was glistening red. As he watched, a single drop of her blood trickled down and fell on the sheets.

Andy suddenly felt a great swell of arousal come over him, as he realized that this would be the first time he would have sex for purposes other than hunting, with one of his own kind. Until now he had actually been a virgin, just like the wondrous creature beneath him. He sidled in between her legs and lowered himself down onto his arms to hover above her. She grasped his cock again to show the way, and as he entered her they kissed, both their mouths slick with blood.

As he sunk himself into her he was assaulted by the taste of her blood, and for the first time realized that vampire blood was far more potent than that of humans. It felt almost like he was being filled by her the same way that she was being filled by him, a burning sweet sensation. He moaned aloud, and felt her vulva squeeze his cock tightly.

They broke off the kiss and he pulled his head back to meet her eyes. The taste of her blood still burned in his mouth and made his tongue tingle electrically. She wildly met his gaze, her own mouth smeared with blood from both of them. She grasped his waist tightly with her hands, and pressed her hips to his. He slowly pulled his cock halfway out of her, and started moving gently back and forth, in and out.

As he increased the pace, she raised her legs and grabbed his buttocks to assist his thrusts. With her head pulled back and her mouth open, she never released his eyes with her own. Andy could see her fangs begin to extend. The blood made her perfectly slick for his thrusting cock, and she moved her hips in anticipation of his. Soon, she was emitting small moans of pleasure with each plunge, and dug her nails into his back.

Suddenly she bucked underneath him, and grabbed him tightly by the arms. He found himself on his back, with her straddling him and his cock still inside her. She pinned his arms to his chest and leaned down to kiss him.

"My turn," she whispered hoarsely in his ear, and started riding him. Slowly at first, then with increasing speed and savagery she pounded her hips against his. He could feel her blood trickling thickly down his balls, as the bed started to creak disconcertingly.

Her eyes were shut and her teeth clenched. Moans and growls were escaping her throat, as she rode him like her unlife depended on it. He could feel the orgasm building within him, almost without conscious effort on his part. Then suddenly she screamed hoarsely, collapsed on top of him and sunk her teeth in his shoulder. He instinctively bit into hers, groaning as the tiny muscles of his groin worked furiously to shoot a load that wasn't there.

She had released his arms, so he wrapped them around her back, his teeth and cock still inside her. She lay perfectly still on top of him, not even a breath stirring. He pressed her against his chest, reveling in the feeling of closeness. After several minutes he felt her fangs sliding out of his shoulder, and he withdrew his own. As her vulva relaxed around him, he let the blood drain from his cock until it slipped out. Slowly, she raised herself up to look at him, and he thought he had never seen a more beautiful sight. Her hair was in disarray and her mouth was covered in blood, more of which had trickled down her chin and her breasts. Both their groins were completely covered in blood, and the heady scent of it filled the room. She sidled off him, and lay down with her back towards him in a spooning position. As he wrapped his arm around her she snuggled closer, ignoring the great red splash on the sheets.