Team Building or Seduction?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
snowbo
snowbo
43 Followers

"Look as much as you want but no touching, I still have some morals and limits" Rachael sternly said

"Whatever" I responded "Anyway I can't even see anything, the bloody towels in the way" I moaned

Reaching down she gripped each side of the bath sheet and slowly started pulling it up, higher and higher. "Say when" she grinned giving me a look that gave away just how hot for me to see her sex she was.

"Holy shit, WHEN" I exclaimed as the towel climb up and let the light in underneath it. With her legs slightly parted from me lifting one up and the other relaxed and left to fall slight outwards. Into view came the most exquisite pussy.

A light downy patch of hair covered her pubis, where my hand had so comfortable rest earlier that day, framing a pair of perfectly matched puffy lips shaved of any hair. Between them ran the cleft of her slit, resting slightly open as her excitement and the blood that had rushed into the area had clearly left her beautiful pussy engorged.

A shine across the whole area including the tops of her thighs removed any doubt to just how exciting Rachael had found the whole experience.

"How's it looking down there, like the view?" Rachael asked smiling at the transfixed view on my face

"Beautiful, and soaked" I chuckled

"You spend the last half hour caressing me from head to toe, touch up my arse, grope and tease my tits and finish off by opening me up and spreading my legs for your personal viewing pleasure. All the while wearing nothing but a towel wrapped round your waist and sporting an erection like a steel rod!!! Just how hard do you think it is to get me wet?" she laughed

"I like wet" was all I could think to reply

"Eyes only" I was again warned

All pretence gone I moved my hands straight to the top of her thigh, lifting her leg higher loving the way the every time I moved her leg her lips moved. Sometimes opening a little with a glimpse of her inner lips peeking out, sometimes pushed together. Rachael total relaxed allowed me to manipulate her leg, bending it at the knee and laying it down outwards. Her pussy now total exposed the towel had somehow disappeared. I honest don't remember if I'd thrown it aside allow me the perfect view or if Rachael had done it order to be able to fully expose herself for me but either way I didn't care it was gone and that's all that mattered.

With her inner thigh laid upwards I trailed my fingers lightly all the way to where her leg met her body, then down her inner thigh where I found the wetness where her juices had leaked out from the depths of her sex and down her legs. Running my fingers in circles I used the lubrication to tease and caress her sensitive skin. My fingers sliding up to the crease of where her leg met her crotch and back down. Rachael again seemed to be losing her control as I teased my hands so close to her sex, her body twitching with a mind of its own, and her breath coming faster.

Dragging the back of my four fingers up her leg letting my nails gentle scrape against her skin, this time as I reached the top I didn't stop. My nails ran teasing straight across her vulva feeling the little dip as they run across the ever opening entrance to her cunt and onto her thigh of the other leg.

"No" Rachael panted far too slowly as my fingers had touched her and gone before she had time to react.

Taking her other leg and laying it out in the same position as the other her legs were spread as wide as they could ever be. Sat between her legs I continued my mission to drive her wild. I didn't want to just get her to let me touch her I wanted her to beg me to.

Her other thigh just as wet as its pair on the other side. With one hand on each leg I traced patterns in perfect symmetry, with every sweep I ran my hands down between her legs my fingers tips meeting where the crack of her bum started, pushing lightly and letting the natural lube let them slip just a little in between, millimeters away from her asshole but never quite there, then back up following the natural line of the contours of her leg joints. First up her tummy and then crossing over and swapping sides, a trial of moisture left as my fingers spread her wetness that at this stage could only be described as a flood.

Each time the crossover of my hands just a little lower, first tracing the line where her pubes began, then straight through the soft hair that felt like pure silk, finally right over the top of her slit, maybe just accidental catching the very tip of it causing the slightest jar to her clit, which by this time was well and truly out of hiding and displaying itself proudly, her lips opened up like the proverbial rose.

By this time I thought Rachael was going to either cum like a stream train or pass out, I looked up at her face with maybe just a touch of the demon in me.

"I'm just looking" I smiled

Almost gasping for breath and looking like someone being kept in the edge she breathlessly said "Well stop looking and start touching!"

"Oh really" I coyly grinned

"Shit, yes really" the look in her eyes almost pleading. Thinking to myself well she has asked, now she needs to beg.

Taking one finger I placed it at the bottom of her cunt and slowly drew it straight up and through her open lips, her juices sticking to my finger, the feel of her pussy like silk and the heat almost felt like it was burning.

Nearing the top I applied just a little more pressure my finger sinking just a bit deeper, just enough to heavily graze across the hard nub of nerves it looked like a shot of electric had been sent straight through Rachael.

"Like that you mean?" I grinned evilly at her

"Oh yes, just like that, and inside nice and deep" she moaned in response

"Sorry I can't, I promised" I said smartly moving my hand away.

"WHAT, you fucking promised who" she almost shouted at me.

"Why you" I said grinning manically "Remember, over your knickers only, and they are well and truly gone!"

"You bastard, I changed my mind, please put your fingers inside me, make me fucking cum, please, please don't stop" she pleaded

Now that counted as begging in anyone's book so without pause I reached and plunged two fingers straight into her hot wet hole.

Immediately bucking against my hand Rachael screamed, her pussy gushing juices all over my hand, her cunt felt smooth and velvety, tight when I first plunged my fingers inside her and it then spasmed around my fingers clamping them like a vice then releasing them over and over.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck" she repeated at the top of her voice

Feeling her hips sinking and pushing down on my hand driving my fingers deeper inside her cunt I could see the wave of her orgasm was passing over her, relaxing back into the bed her body wanting to calm back to its normal state and let the afterglow of the huge orgasm wash over it.

No chance I decided, she is not going to get away that lightly. Shuffling backwards of the bed I stood and grab her legs just below the knees, roughly I yanked her sliding her to the edge of the bed, when her arse was just about hanging off the edge I lifted her knees up and spread her legs wide open.

A look of shock washed over Rachael's face "What are you doing?" she gasped

"This" I said and sunk to my knees. With Rachael's pussy right in front of my face I leaned in, with my tongue flat I ran it across her wide open pussy from bottom to top, stopping at her clit and drawing my tongue firmly over her clit before sucking it into my mouth. All the while staring straight into her eyes, the lock of shock quickly changing to one of excitement.

"I've never been licked" she gasped

"Really?" I asked dumbfounded and talking into her pussy, not willing to take my mouth away from her. She was a soaking mess and her juices tasted so sweet and perfect I didn't want to move away.

With the tip of my tongue flicking against her bud more juices started to flow and her body started to move with a mind of its own pushing against my willing face, her wetness being smeared across me.

"No, he says it's dirty" Rachael moaned her hips picking up the pace

"Oh it is, very dirty" I mouthed into her "That's what makes it such fun. If he's not going to I better had"

"Ohhh god, please do, lick me, eat me"

Getting back to work I moved my mouth away from her, feasting my eyes on the soggy mess in front of me. Her lips were swollen, she was so turned on her pussy almost gaped open like it was desperately inviting something, anything to enter it, fill it up and give it as much pleasure as possible.

I ran my tongue along the left side of her pussy then started on the other side, before getting to far I moved my mouth and sucked her pussy lip into my mouth, sucking on it before releasing it again. Hungrily feasting on the wetness and licking clean her vulva of all the juice I could find before going back to drink her nectar from its source.

The heat coming from her pussy felt scolding as I buried my face into her cunt; she pushed down grinding onto my face. As I dragged my tongue back through her pushing her wider open with my nose as it ploughed a path against her grinding hips. The smell was heavenly and I wasn't sure it would ever leave my nose after being caught insider her like that but I didn't care.

Using my hands I held her open letting my tongue get deep inside her, stuffing it as far inside as I could, deep beyond her vaginal opening. As Rachael started to getting loud again it was clear that she liked the tongue fucking I was delivering but I knew just what to do to make her cum like she had clearly never before.

My own cock which by now had spent most of the day solid was getting so hard it almost hurt. I thought that if it didn't get some attention of its own I could possible faint with what felt like 90% of the blood in my body all in the one appendage.

Moving slightly north I put my mouth over her clit and with a mix of gentle flicking, hard pressure and tracing teasing circular patterns Rachael was soon moaning so loud I was sure someone would think a murder was being committed.

"Shit, I'm going to cum, you are going to make me cum licking my cunt" Rachael's loud voice exclaimed.

At this I roughly pushed two fingers back into the depth of her pussy, not taking time for pleasantries I straight away curled both fingers upward searching for that little spot of roughness giving away her g-spot. Finding it first time I worked my fingers hard inside her, fingers constantly in contact with the sweet spot as they rubbed against the roof of her sex, her juices literally dripping out of her, a river running down her legs and between her bum.

"Oh shit, oh shit I really am going to cum, I going to fucking explode" she screamed

Ready to deliver the piece d'restrance I took my other hand placing it at the bottom of her cunt and following the flow of juices down towards the cheeks of her arse and in between them, finding her asshole soaked in her juices, like pretty much everything else, no other lubrication was needed, with no warning and everything so wet resistance was nonexistent as I plunged my finger straight up into her arse and glued my mouth to her clit my tongue going crazy on her.

"Holy mother fucking shit, I'm fucking cumming, sweet Jesus Christ I'm cumming" She screamed so loud half the hotel must have known Rachael was having an orgasm.

Her body convulsing she suddenly went quite and collapse back into the bed, I wasn't sure if she had passed out or died in bliss but there was on one hell of a smile plastered across her face.

As Rachael had orgasmed she had surpassed any early releases of juices and still continued to flow. Gently using my tongue I licked around her pussy sucking up the sweet nectar, I slid my fingers from her cunt light cupping her mound and squeezing it gently. As I pulled my finger out from her arse she opened her eyes just gazing at me.

I stood there between her legs that were just splayed open looking like she couldn't move them if she wanted. The sight of her looking so well and truly sated made my cock, which I had momentarily forgotten about, twitch. Reaching down I took myself in my hand and slowly pulled my hand along my length and back. Laid there Rachael just watched me, a glint in her eye.

"Fuck me"

I smiled "If I fuck you now it isn't gonna last long at all" I knew that as soon as I felt the heat and tightness of her cunt a whole days frustration was going to literally flood out.

"Shut up and just fuck me already"

Not needing any further prompting I grabbed her legs yanking her further off the bed, her pussy looking so enticing as I sunk my rock hard cock straight inside her, giving her my full length her pussy griping me tightly. She was still so wet and the heat of her sex just felt amazing.

Pulling all the way out a flash of disappointment crossed her face as I left her hungry pussy empty. As I drove back into her eyes widen, the sensation of being so abruptly filled obviously pleasing to her. Almost immediately the now familiar moaning noise returned.

Thrusting my full length deep inside her over and over the sensation overwhelming me I could feel my balls tighten as they slapped against her arse. Rachael again getting more and more vocal.

As I could feel the heat inside me rising I knew I was fast approaching the point of no return. I knew for sure just where I wanted to deposit my seed but wasn't sure it was polite to just assume Rachael wanted that as well.

"God I'm going to cum" I gasped

"Don't you stop, don't you dare fucking stop" Rachael screamed at me as her orgasm seemed to hit her right at that moment.

That was more than enough to tip me over the edge, the heat shooting through my cock as a day's worth of teasing and frustration culminated in the most powerful orgasm I could remember for a long time. My cum shooting deep inside of Rachael's pussy, spurt after spurt, feeling like there was no end I knew that Rachael was getting a filling worthy of my wait.

Clearly loving the feeling of me emptying my load inside her Rachael was working her cunt muscles, squeezing my cock milking every last drop of hot cum from me.

"Jesus, I could feel you cumming, every throb of your cock. The heat of your seed as you emptied into me" Rachael sighed contentedly

My legs not able to support me any more I collapsed onto the bed next to Rachael who lowered her legs down onto the floor, as she did the generous load I had left behind started leaking out of her.

"Christ I'm flooded" laughed Rachael "Just how much cum did you put in there? I've never felt so full"

"Hey, I was only doing as I was told" I replied smirking

"I really shouldn't have let you cum in me, but it just felt so good I would have killed you if you're have stopped then" she muttered quietly, "Actually we shouldn't have fucked in the first place, oh well accidents happen" she giggled

As our heart rates returned to normal Rachael rolled onto her side facing me, "That was fucking amazing, thank you" she said leaning over and kissing me on the lips, "But now I'm starving and dinner is about to be served. I'm going to wipe up a bit and will see you down there".

As Rachael jumped up she retrieved her bra, grabbing her knickers from the floor as she passed and headed for the bathroom.

A few minutes later she reappeared looking great back in her dress and hair sorted. She headed for the door, "Hurry up slow coach" she smiled as she headed out the door leaving me on my own. I found the energy and jumped up and got myself dressed and ready to head for dinner.

As I got downstairs the gathering of the group was just about complete and being herded into the dining room, I could hear Stan at the front leading the way.

"OK, we've laid out a table plan just to mix things up a little" I could hear him saying. "Bloody great" I thought to myself getting stuck having to make polite conversation to some dull fools I really didn't want to share the rest of my evening with.

As it turned out the table I had been placed at had a few characters that were actually pretty good company and soon we were joking and swapping stories. I was actually beginning to enjoy myself.

John one of the guys had just finished telling a rather smutty joke that had most of the table, myself included, laughing like a bunch of school kids and a few shocked faces from a couple of the ladies sharing our space. Suddenly a buzzing in my pocket seemed to send a shock wave through my already heighten senses. Buried deep in my pocket my phone was resting rather close to my crotch and I could feel the vibrations waking my still half excited cock all the way down to my balls. I laughed to myself remembering just what it was that had my horny sensors on overload and my mind raced straight back to an hour ago and thinking about what I had been up to with Rachael.

I pulled the phone out of my pocket and could see I had a text.

"Holy shit you have filled me to the brim..... I squelch every time I move in my seat I've never been so soggy down there lol"

Looking up and glancing over the room I could see Rachael smiling at me, I couldn't help but laugh.

Quickly I thumbed a reply.

"Sorry! But had you not spent the day teasing me I wouldn't have been so in need of the release" I quipped back

I watch as Rachael picked up her phone and read my reply. A mock shocked look appearing on her face. I could see her immediately start typing.

A sudden silence brought my attention back to the table to see everyone was looking at me.

"Anyone exciting?" John asked smiling

"Err no just the misses checking up on me" I joked, thinking to myself of the irony of that statement. The table got back to its chatter and I joined in my eyes rarely leaving my phone. Wondering just what the next message was going to say and thinking it must be an essay.

My phone started to break dance across the table I quickly snatched it up.

"Telling her how quite and dull it is and how everyone's in bed for 9pm" joked John again to the amusement of the table.

"Something like that" I smiled.

"Firstly it was you who grab my tits and manipulated your way into getting my knickers off and fucking me! Secondly DON'T apologise lol I'm not sure what you have done to me but I love it. It feels so hot knowing I am full of your cum, that it is leaking out of me and covering my cunt. My knickers are literal soaked with our juices and the sticky mess is getting smeared across my lips every time I move. It feels fucking amazing!!! I want more and you will be giving me your cum again whether you like it or not. You have turned me into a cum slut! Your cum slut haha"

I read Rachael's message twice, I couldn't believe what my nice quite professional colleague was coming out with. My cock instantly went rock hard. I raised my head looking over in her direction.

Rachael was sat looking so innocent with her hands on her knees under the table, suddenly she brought one arm up looking straight into my eyes and moving a hand to her mouth she stuck one finger in her mouth and sucked it. Moving it away she silently mouthed "mmmmmm" at me.

I nearly came on the spot as I realised just were the finger had come from and what she was tasting.

I must still have been looking stunned as I suddenly heard John saying "Now that's the look of someone who's in trouble" he laughed still believing it was my partner on the other end of the messages.

"Oh you have no idea" I laughed back, thinking if only they knew.

I picked up my phone.

"Damn you are bad! You keep talking like that and you are going to have no trouble getting as much as you like" I replied to Rachael

"Well enjoy your pudding and think about the real desert to come :) I have made a decision, if you can keep me wet ALL weekend I will meet you once a year and we can fuck like teenagers over and over. If you fail this weekend is your one time to enjoy me! Mind it shouldn't be hard I feel like I am going to be leaking just this load for a week haha. See you in the bar after dinner" was the response I got.

snowbo
snowbo
43 Followers