Team Chemistry Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,284 Followers

Leanne's stomach quivered like mad and her emotions soared to the highest peak, as the thought of being shaved in public was earth shaking. Carefully, the razor caressed her skin like the fingers of many tiny daggers and she hoped with all her might that no one would notice. In reality, all eyes were glued to the erotic scene and it was quite evident that she was being aroused by the uncertainty of the ritual.

A giggle could be heard coming from one of the girls as a tantalizing finger dipped into a forbidden crevice and Leanne's hips jerked in response. Cindy knew this wasn't part of the ritual but seeing the puffy lips spread to reveal the tender morsel was truly enchanting. She knew that Leanne would be at her mercy as the instructions prevented her from resisting anything that happened. The shapely hips jerked wildly as Cindy gave the exposed bud a tiny squeeze before setting her free. Everyone could see that their coach was truly a sexy vixen and her body would be a wonderful prize for the girl that won the draw for phase two.

With the task of shaving Leanne finished, Cindy patted the soft baby-like pelvis and wished she would win the right to cleanse the sexy body of her coach. Mandy rose to take her customary position in front of the timid girls who by this time were anticipating the worst. Their confidence had been shattered and each felt they were under the control of their teammates. Doris and Sarah would accept the outcome as they wanted to be accepted by all the other girls while Leanne was very remorseful for letting herself fall into the humiliating trap.

"Now you will all stand and we will complete the ceremony," Mandy said to the girls. Each stood and waited further instructions and all three were breathing with short rapid breaths. Heart rates were much faster than normal and they stood motionless, waiting for the dreaded next phase.

"You girls will definitely look different than the rest of us, well maybe everyone except Rose," Mandy stated and it brought bursts of laughter from everyone. The inside joke was a known fact by the team as Rose was Jenny's intimate lover and always kept herself shaved to please her master. "Sorry Rose but I just couldn't resist," came the apology but none was needed.

"The last initiation step will be final cleansing of our dirty rookies so they will be unsoiled and ready to be true Pandas. We will now draw to see which one of us will have the treasured task of washing the dirty girls. The winner of each rookie will take her for a shower and cleanse the inductee so she meets the standard," Mandy said in a calm, steady voice. "I must caution each rookie that they are required to submit to their masters wishes whatever that might be," she said.

"A person just doesn't know what a shower will bring and it all depends on the girl who wins the draw," Mandy whispered and motioned for the box of numbers. "I am going to remove each of your blindfolds one at a time and you will be required to draw a number from a box to see who your master will be," she gave the exact instructions. Then she reached for Doris' eye covering and easily slipped it over her head. Doris blinked a few times as she got used to the lighting and thankfully it was not very bright.

"Now Doris, please draw a number of one of your teammates and you will be required to go with her so she can cleanse your filthy body," Mandy told her. "This phase can last anywhere from five minutes, to one hour, to all night, depending on what the master wishes," she said so that the rookies would know their fate. Their destiny rested with the master selected by the draw and how far they wished to take the ceremony.

Doris' fingers were shaking as she reached into the box and pulled out a number four. Immediately, Lynn stood and proceeded to a position right next to her victim. "Please put your sweatsuit on and we will go to my room," she whispered to the very frightened girl. Looking about, Doris spotted her discarded garments and slowly donned them before the two shuffled out of the room.

Meanwhile, Leanne listened to the whole affair and realized that she would be required to decide her own destiny, which made it so humiliating. The girl whose number she drew would then control her future, which made it surreal. Suddenly she hoped that Vicki's number would surface, as she knew what to expect from her.

Then the second draw was started and Leanne listened intently to see whom Sarah would pick. She heard the number two and when Cindy's name was announced, Leanne's tummy did a violent summersault, as she still had a chance to pick Vicki.

Leanne could barely control her shaking body and wondered if she was really vibrating as severely as it seemed. Once her blindfold was removed, she saw the box in front of her, being held by Mandy to one side so the contents were hidden. It took all her courage for her to reach into the box and fumble until she grasped a tiny disc. She was afraid to look at it when she pulled it from the container and handed the number to Mandy. If time moved, Leanne was not aware of it and she stood perfectly still waiting to hear the dreaded call.

"Number seven, and I am the lucky girl to induct our coach into the Pandas' fold," Mandy testified and smiled with the revelation. She was not a lesbian but liked to torment and tease to gain the upper hand. It was very fortunate for Leanne to pick Mandy, as she would not be put through a long, torturous ordeal. This was the one time Mandy relished as she used her newfound power to coerce unwitting rookies to do things that were sinful and at times immoral.

"Come with me sweetheart and we will spend a peaceful evening together," Mandy whispered and bent over to pickup the discarded Pandas' sweatsuit. Handing it to Leanne, she motioned for her to dress before heading out into the hallway. Once dressed in the loose fitting outfit, Leanne was led by Mandy who took her hand and they departed into the shadows.

With the six having left the room, it became very quiet as everyone dreamed of what was really happening in the three other rooms. Vicki knew that Lynn would be welcoming Doris in a nice way and would only make the girl do things that made her comfortable. They would most likely spend the night together and become good friends as a result.

It was common knowledge that Cindy was shy and reserved and would not force Sarah into anything too sinful. She did have a dark side, which surfaced once in awhile, and this could be one of those nights. The memory of the tall, dark skinned Sarah being shaved sent a shiver through one or two girls, as they too wanted to be the lucky one like Cindy.

Now what would happen in Mandy's room was anyone's guess but one of the second year players knew? Lois was inducted by her last season and knew that Mandy did possess a wicked trait. She would humiliate the coach and make her do things to embarrass her. Lois remembered masturbating not once but twice to satisfy Mandy's sinister requests. To her knowledge, Leanne would not be made to fulfill any lesbian tendencies, which in itself would be a relief to the married woman. Mandy thoroughly enjoyed being an audience and it thrilled her watching a young rookie humiliate herself.

**

Jenny ogled her captain and yearned for another round of erotic, passionate escapade with the sexy, Amazon woman. She never did forgive Vicki for shunning her advances after the one and only night together but then again, maybe she had good reasons. Rose was well aware of what Jenny had planned for this night and giggled to herself knowing that Vicki was the innocent victim. If Jenny were successful in convincing the team captain to cooperate with them, conquering the tall, lanky woman would prove gratifying. She glanced at the beautiful girl and the baggy suit did nothing to hide her shapely figure.

The six players sat in the dimly lit room and dreamed of the prior ceremony. They had watched the three nervous women going through the hazing and found the experience very invigorating. Some of them would have to find alternate sleeping arrangements depending on if one of the six departed members were their roomie. Jenny and Rose who always slept in one bed were bunking with Lynn so that meant they had to find somewhere to spend the remaining evening or until Lynn was finished with Doris.

The plan formed so quickly in Jenny's devilish mind that it even amazed her that it sounded reasonably shrewd. Yes, she thought, we have a good chance for success and the anticipation of having Vicki at her whims once again sent a chill through her body.

"Since our room is being used, you don't mind if Rose and I spend some time with you, do you?" Jenny asked Vicki. The little, evil grin on her pretty face should have been enough to warn Vicki that this girl had something up her sleeve but she missed the telltale sign.

Then Vicki's mind flashed back to that one time in her life when she was put under the control of another person and it scared her. She remembered being forced to succumb to every weird and kinky demand of these two lesbians and they made her do things that still haunted her. It made Vicki determined not to be put in that compromising position again.

She shuddered from the memory of being bound, tied spread eagled on the bed for hours and these two girls using her body in every demeaning manner possible. How many times did she orgasm that fateful night she was not sure but she had to admit that these two were very accomplished performers. She vowed never to allow them to put her in such a binding position again and she wondered at how stupid it was to allow them to have so much control over her. Vicki was normally the person in-charge and her size and demeanor garnered the respect of most.

Jenny's request would be difficult to refuse, as they were teammates and suppose to help each other out in times of need. Reluctantly, she had to accept their request and agreed to have them wait in her room until they could return to their own. Jenny was pleased and vowed to make her move once they got Vicki alone. She would put intense pressure on the Amazon until she broke her will and agreed to cooperate.

The three departed for Vicki's room and once there, it was time for action. "Now you were real smart to seduce the gorgeous coach and to get on her good side," Jenny began. "Rose and I are going to ask her to join us tonight after Mandy is finished with her and I hope you don't mind?" she said with an evil smirk. "Do you think that she will like our loving and how do you think she will like being raped by a lesbian?" she asked the bewildered team captain.

Vicki knew her teammates would assume Leanne and her had become close-knit friends after spending time together. Not wanting to see them get too jealous about her getting close to their coach, she was determined to keep their affair a deep, dark secret. After all, it became evident last night that the two did have special feelings for each other and they found it easy to relax in each other's company. Maybe it was motherly instinct or just an attempt to protect a friend, but Vicki quickly decided to do her utmost to save Leanne from further humiliation from these two.

"We spent some valuable time together discussing the team and getting on the same page so we can develop common strategy. She's a married woman so it is probably not a good idea for you to seduce her," Vicki informed Jenny. "I don't think she is into girls anyway," she continued and hoped to discourage the two.

"Come on, are you telling me that you didn't fuck the bitch," Jenny said with a serious tone as she was about to make her captain squirm. It was time to go on the offensive and Jenny was extremely good at dominating others. "I know how you like making love to nice, tender pussies and you probably ate her out all night," she told Vicki in an attempt to put her on the defensive.

"No, we just had a quiet evening and talked about the team so she could get to know all the players better," Vicki said and blushed from the lie. "You know she is married and not into that sort of thing," she voiced her excuse and knew they would understand what she was talking about. Why Vicki even attempted to deceive such a shrewd person was a mystery, as it was very obvious by her shifty eyes and flushed appearance that she was telling a fib.

"Then you won't mind if we show her some girlie lovin' and I am sure she will not mind spending time with other players. She will certainly get to know us better," Jenny said and gave Rose a knowing wink. "Of course we could always spend the night here with you and forget all about the beautiful coach?" she said in a questioning manner. "We could renew old acquaintances and I am sure you don't mind if we bunked together, do you?" she asked and Vicki did do some squirming as she searched for an answer.

"You are certainly welcome to use Leanne's bed for the evening but I don't think it's a good idea for us to sleep together," Vicki said in an effort to ward off the demanding teammate.

"Well we can wait for miss sexy as I don't think Mandy will be that long with her," Jenny said and it made Vicki's mind think of solutions. "Of course we can forget all about Leanne if you agree to let us have a little lovin', nothing too serious or involved," she said and grinned as she noticed the troubled look on Vicki's face. The captain was looking for a way to refuse their requests without hurting their feelings or shunning their advances completely. She reasoned that if she didn't accept their proposal, they would think she was devoted to their coach and didn't want to be unfaithful.

"There is nothing between us and you are welcome to stay with me for awhile," Vicki said and cringed from knowing she would have to put up with their advances. Suddenly, Jenny moved up to her and hugged her with a show of tender emotion. Rose moved behind the tall, slender body and put her arms around the woman, slipping her dainty hands under the loose fitting top. Vicki knew that they would be offended if she avoided any contact with the pair so she allowed their caresses. Temporary is how she phrased it in her confused mind and she remained determined to fight off their advances.

Skillfully, they guided their Amazon friend to the bed and all three bodies collapsed onto the soft mattress. Vicki held her lips pressed tightly together when the kiss started but was quickly convinced that a better reaction was to cooperate so she allowed Jenny's darting tongue to kiss her.

It was happening so fast that Vicki didn't have time to recover from the initial attack and without thinking, she allowed Rose to remove her top. Then the two vixens worked together to strip Vicki's remaining garments and soon she was held between the pair, fully naked and vulnerable. Every time she raised a hand to stop a hand or mouth, she was assaulted in a different location. Things were happening so fast that Vicki really didn't have time to ward off their advances.

Rose covertly slipped a loop over Vicki's extended right arm and in a blink of an eye, it was bound to the corner of the bed. Now trying to resist without being overly obvious, Vicki was fighting with only one arm, which made her no match for the determined twosome. Rose worked her magic and tied her left arm to the opposite corner and suddenly Vicki found herself in the most vulnerable position. She was dumbfounded at being tied up so swiftly by the pair and unable to twist free which made her easy prey for the domineering Jenny.

With a slow and deliberate motion, the girl came face to face with Vicki. "We have grown since we last made love together and you will be surprised at how much. When I introduce you to our boy toys, you will become a new woman," she whispered and Vicki held her breath. "Have you ever been fucked with a 12 inch, black cock before," she asked the now frightened woman. As she was telling the horrid details to Vicki, Rose was completing the binding process. She put the ties around Vicki's struggling legs and deftly bound the ankles to the foot corners of the bed. Now spread-eagled and in a position where she would be at the total whims of the two, Vicki squirmed to escape without any real hope of doing so.

"Squirm all you want but you are ours now," Jenny whispered into Vicki's ear. "You just be a real good girl and we will show you what we do to traitors," she said and grabbed a handful of long, flowing hair. "You just lie very still and Rose here will make sure you look exactly like your lover," came the next statement and Vicki's heart began to race. Glancing down to her lower extremities, she saw Rose with scissors in hand and an evil glint in her eye.

Jenny held her team captain's head up so she could witness the degrading act of having her private area shaved. They would make Vicki look like a rookie after an initiation and then they would wait for her lover to return. Jenny had it planned so that both women would be fucked by her and Rose. They had experimented with big, fat strap-on dildos and found them to be both stimulating and dominating. Fucking two helpless women was totally mind-blowing and they could hardly wait to see the stunned look on their coaches' face when she returned. In the meantime, they would enjoy ravaging the vulnerable team captain.

"No, no please don't do that. Please leave me alone, oh please," Vicki pleaded with the pair of villains but knew her plight was hopeless. She had vowed to never allow these two to put her in a paralyzing position ever again and here she was in such a position. Her limbs bound to the four corners of the bed, she would be used in any vulgar manner these girls wished to pursue.

Vicki's eyes were open wide as she watched the sharp instrument move to her pelvis, snipping the curly hair at will. The brownish lochs were cut, falling between her thighs and low whimpering sounds escaped her throat as the horror unfolded. Vicki saw the sparse, pussy hair trimmed from between her legs and she held steady so as not to encounter the sharp edge of the scissors. In a matter of seconds, there was merely short stubble remaining on her raised womanhood.

"No, no, please no," she pleaded again and again but without mercy, Rose grabbed the razor while applying the lubricating lather over the tender skin. Moaning sounds filled the room as Rose deftly shaved the pussy, using care not to harm the delicate flesh. She purposely moved slow, taking tedious strokes to remove the creamy lather and each stroke was agony for Vicki. The irritation caused her flesh to turn a reddish color and Vicki cried like a baby at the sight of her shaved pelvis.

Tears were running down her flushed cheeks when there was a light knock at the door. All heads turned in the direction of the sound and Jenny's glee was obvious. "It must be our beautiful victim returning from the wars. Go let her in so we can show her what her lover looks like," Jenny gave the orders to her partner and giggled at the desperate look on Vicki's beautiful face.

Rose went to the door and opened it to find a timid Leanne waiting. "Please come in dear as we were expecting you," she told the woman. As she entered the room, the shock of seeing Vicki tied to the bed and totally naked halted her advance. Leanne stared at the sobbing woman and wondered what on earth was happening. Their eyes met and Vicki wanted so desperately to explain the situation that must have looked so immoral. She wanted to tell Leanne that she was tricked and these girls forced her to succumb to their perverted demands.

"Come in Leanne as your dear friend felt so remorseful for having you shaved during the initiation that she asked us to make her look the same," Jenny told the startled coach. "She wanted us to shave her pussy so she could look like her lover, as she told us how much she adores you," she lied and Vicki opened her mouth to respond. But how could she refute what Jenny had said as any explanation would sound unbelievable. She wanted to warn Leanne but knew it would serve no purpose, as the two villains were in total control of what was about to happen.

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,284 Followers