Team Chemistry Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,284 Followers

Leanne could see the tears running down the rosy cheeks of her captain but didn't know the reason. She continued to stare at Vicki as the two girls guided her towards the empty bed and she moved on legs that felt like rubber. Leanne did put up a few futile struggles but in a matter of seconds, the two slipped ties around her wrists. Then Jenny gave Leanne a strong push, which made her fall onto the bed and she landed on her back with a thud. Each girl grabbed a binding and tied it to a bedpost in a split second before Leanne had a chance to escape. She was unaware of what their intensions were and begged them to stop at once. Her pleas went unheeded and Jenny and Rose merely continued by typing Leanne's legs so she was spread-eagled like Vicki.

Each bound girl now rolled their head to the side and saw how helpless the other was. "Enjoy the fucking picture show honey as we are going to fuck your brains out with the biggest cock of your life," came the warning into Vicki's ear. Jenny was the one chosen to christen her one time lover while Rose would show Leanne the delights of a lesbian dildo.

First, Jenny's evil mind came up with the plan to humiliate Vicki even more before consummating the affairs. With the skill of a pro, she dropped between the wide spread legs and devoured the waiting wetness. She spread the pink lips with her tongue and noticed how enticing Vicki looked, clean-shaven like a little girl. Her tongue glided up and down the narrow slit, which was longer than most, rising well above the rounded tip of her pelvis. Reaching the hood, she coveted the precise jewel and forced the lips apart to enable her to lick the gem. This made the shapely hips twist and turn with every caress in an attempt to escape the demanding tongue.

Suddenly Jenny's hungry mouth covered the dampness, sucking the clitoris deep into her cavity. With the hood pushed to the sides and held there by her rosy cheeks, the entire clit was inside Jenny's mouth and she battered the tiny bud with her tongue. Vicki's hips responded to the vulgar thrashing and fuel was added to the fires building in her deepest regions.

Her strong will to resist was slowly being overcome by this temptress and Vicki rolled her head towards the one savior who could help. She pleaded with her eyes, her lips moved but no sound came out of her mouth. It was a most futile attempt at redemption, as the erotic display seen by Leanne appeared to be consensual. Vicki saw her bewildered face and it filled her with shame and guilt, as Leanne was not aware of her plight.

It was the sloppiest, noisiest slurping sounds that came from the pair as Jenny sucked the pussy without holding back and without any limitations. She rolled the bud in the abundant juices and Vicki felt the despair, sobbing without any chance of recovery.

Rose suddenly left the coach unattended and joined her partner. She molested the heaving chest and sucked a rock, hard nipple into her hot mouth. When her sharp teeth closed on the tip, Vicki let out a moan of agony as Rose nibbled on the tender nipple. Then with a show of dominance, she bit the base of the nip and pulled out hard from the tit to stretch the nipple beyond the normal threshold. As Rose molested Vicki's tits, Jenny used her teeth to bite the throbbing flesh between her lips and there were eerie sounds of maddening lust that filled the room.

The two lesbians used their expert mouths to bring a shocking orgasm to the Amazon and Leanne had not witnessed anything so violent or spellbinding. The only parts of Vicki touching the bed were her head and shoulders and her legs as she thrust up wildly to meet the hungry mouths. They sucked any remorse or shame from the beaten woman and both smiled in satisfaction, as they knew this was only the beginning. Licking the shaven womanhood was truly erotic and Jenny allowed the slave to summersault over the crest of the orgasm and start down the far side.

Still sobbing with disgust, Vicki felt the climax roll on and on until she was able to bring her body back to the mattress. She gave a big sigh of relief when the two left her unattended and she felt every tired muscle relax. Rustling from the far bed drew her attention and she saw the lesbians attack the bound slave.

There was very little foreplay or passionate caressing as the two women were already worked up into a frenzy and merely needed an escape means. It was Rose who needed to taste a pussy and she fulfilled her desire by sucking the soaked channel of love. Leanne's hips bucked like a bronco as the stiff tongue penetrated her pink slit and found the most sensitive clitoris.

Her legs were bound, spread to their widest limit, which allowed the attacker all the freedom in the world. Rose moved her tongue in tickling fashion, which filled Leanne's mind with doubt and gloom. She wanted to resist in the worst way but the tingling deep inside her loins made her tummy go into convulsions.

Leanne reasoned that this was forced sex and any consequences were totally beyond her control. Never having experienced such immoral lust, it brought an enticing element to the affair. Glancing to her right, she saw Vicki's teary eyes and it filled her with guilt. Then Leanne was struck by the sinful fact that she did not feel like she was betraying her husband but that she was unfaithful to Vicki.

Suddenly, Jenny pinched both elongated nipples between her fingers and squeezed hard to make them throb in a mixture of passion and pain. When Jenny kissed Leanne on the lips, it startled the coach and she was unsure of what to do. The kiss developed into a hot, passionate French kiss that took Leanne by surprise and her mind swirled in confusion.

Vicki watched the heated actions of her two, aggressive teammates as they assaulted their coach and it filled her head with distress for not being able to prevent the attack. What had that filthy bitch Jenny said earlier, that she was going to use a big dildo on her? Her stomach filled with butterflies as she anticipated the dreadful battering, which was most likely to begin as soon as they were finished with their degrading measures on Leanne.

There was no doubt as to what was taking place in the next bed to Vicki and the erotic scenes played out in full view of her tear filled eyes. She watched a married woman filled with lesbian lust and saw how her lithe body undulated in tune with the two hungry mouths. Rose finger fucked the sweltering cunt and sucked the slender clit through her teeth while caressing the very tip of the raw bud with the tip of her tongue.

Two mouths and four hands were more than any sane woman could withstand and any willpower within Leanne dissipated in a wisp of smoke as she succumbed to the two girls. "That's it Rosy, fuck the little pussy and make her cum in your mouth," Jenny whispered to her soul mate. "Can you see your lover being eaten by my Rosy?" Jenny whispered to the shaken woman in the next bed, as she wanted her to suffer even more. Vicki watched the hungry mouth rape her coaches' vagina and saw Leanne's white, sultry ass squirm over the sheets.

"I'll bet you sucked these two titties just like this," she said and devoured a waiting rose bud like it was a lollipop. Sucking a nipple and caressing the other with her fingers, Jenny assisted Rose who was drinking from the woman's loins in true lesbian fashion. Leanne's juices flowed like steaming lava into the waiting mouth and she climaxed with undaunted fervor, conceding defeat to two young women.

Vicki's mind was dizzy from watching the erotic actions in the far bed and the next thing that registered was seeing the tall, muscular woman strapping on the longest, black cock. Her eyes opened so wide they hurt and the pleading began. "Jenny, please gawd you can't be serious," she begged her lust filled friend. "Please don't, it will rip me apart as it is far too big," she pleaded without getting an ounce of sympathy.

Leanne heard Vicki's pleas for compassion and suddenly noticed Rose standing at the foot of her bed. She too was strapping on a cock that would make any man proud and her breathing became ragged from fear. Not familiar with any of this type of sex, Leanne was naïve to what was about to happen but the sight of the extended cock filled her with apprehension.

Suddenly the protests from the next bed grew more desperate and drew Leanne's attention and she watched as Jenny slipped between the long, extended legs. Vicki was unable to escape the impending attack and the bondage filled her with the most helpless feeling. In a crouched position, Jenny brought the thick, black monster to the lips of Vicki's glistening pussy and was thrilled by hearing the low moans of anguish.

With a wicked smile adorning her pretty face, Jenny thrust the big head into the wetness and teased the woman without mercy. She whipped the head up and down through the channel, caressing every inch of the pink flesh and relished the erotic sight of freshly shaved pussy. Vicki's body twisted and struggled against the bindings but there was no place to go, no escaping the tormenting touches from Jenny.

Leanne's mouth was wide in amazement from seeing the tremendous, black cock touch the woman that now held a special place in her heart. Seeing Vicki twitch from the caresses gave the affair a dreamlike appearance and Leanne was unable to look away. It was quite apparent when the thick head spread the vagina wide and entered the searing passion pit as a loud moan of agony filled the air. Leanne wanted to jump to Vicki's defense but her muscles refused to cooperate.

"Your mine bitch and I am going to fuck you until I hear you concede your soul to me," Jenny told the now submissive player. "You may be the strongest player on the team and the captain but here in the bedroom, you are nothing but a pussy who needs fucking," she whispered so that all could hear. The Amazon woman looked so ravishing yet her body shook from sobbing after hearing the threatening words.

"And you are going to watch your gorgeous girlfriend get fucked with Rose's big, white cock and you will be amazed at how a cunt can take such a big prick," she said and watched the pretty face become contorted by the torture. For added punishment, she gave her hips a little forward thrust, which embedded three, or four inches of black cock and brought another pain staking groan of protest.

"Oh please, Jenny no more as I have never had a cock that big," Vicki begged the out of control woman. Jenny simply gave her a stern look, locking her eyes with her victim's; she tantalized the gaping pussy to bring further cries for sympathy as she moved her hips in a circular motion. Inch by inch she worked the monster into the vulnerable cunt and thoroughly enjoyed the agonizing sounds coming from the bound woman.

Then Jenny arched her back into a big curve and this enabled her to reach her hand between the two crotches, which would soon meld into one. She had stretched the tight pussy so that half the entire shaft was embedded and now placed her demanding fingers into the wetness. Searching, Jenny found the tiny, pink knob and squeezed it between her fingers without any tenderness. She knew what this control button would do and her fingers were skilled in ways that only a woman would understand.

Vicki thrust her powerful hips upward as the strong fingers stretched the throbbing clit until it was beyond the swollen lips. Glancing down to watch her handwork, Jenny felt a strong urge to further torment her captain. "Do you like it when I squeeze your clitty and pull it like this," she whispered and gave the elongated flesh a hard tug, which brought an immediate cry from the quivering mouth. Then she rolled the piece of meat vigorously between her fingers and never gave Vicki a chance to recuperate. Non-stop she caressed the throbbing clitoris.

It was a futile attempt to ease the stress on the raw clit but desperately Vicki pushed her hips high off the sheets. This was a fatal error on her part as it gave Jenny the advantage she needed and she thrust down with all her strength. The blood-curdling cry filled the hotel room as the big, black cock penetrated the cervix like a knife through butter and the rubber pecker was embedded in Vicki's womanhood for the first time. She had never been filled with such a big cock and it stopped her breathing for a few seconds as she waited for the pain to subside. Jenny felt momentary compassion for her Amazon lover and held steady to allow her to withstand the sudden violent invasion.

The pause gave both a respite and they glanced sideways at the rustling noises from the other bed. Rose was in a missionary position over her prey and desperate pleas were sounding from beneath her naked body. Her 5'10' frame, white from the lack of sun, looked much bigger and more powerful than Leanne's. She had fairly rounded hips and the straps of the dildo put creases in her soft butt cheeks. With a steady, firm hand, she held the long cock downward, aimed at her target and with sure, deadly accuracy, pressed the flared head of the man-like cock between the puffy labia.

It was a replay of Jenny and Vicki from moments earlier as Leanne begged the dominating player to have mercy. "Please, please no. Please don't do it," Leanne pleaded with the young woman but it did little good. Suddenly it became deathly silent as the first few inches of white cock penetrated the vulnerable coach. Leanne was unable to breath and her heart was pumping at an alarming rate as it became apparent that nothing was going to stop these two lesbians.

Jenny smiled with satisfaction and leaned down to put her face against Vicki's as it was turned to the left. With both cheeks pressed together, she whispered, "Can you see the two lovers and can you see how Rose is fucking your little sweetie." Intending to bring further anguish to the team captain, she continued, "Rose loves to fuck bitches with her long cock and you will see how she makes them climax all over the sheets. Tell me, does she cream when you lick her little pussy, as I know how you love eating virgin cunt. Showing a woman the lesbian experience is what you like isn't it? Especially when they have never been with another woman," she asked the shaken woman and felt her feverish flesh get even hotter.

Slowly, with delicate precision, Jenny began moving in and out of the beaten teammate and Vicki's womanly juices quickly allowed her to pump with a smooth, easy stroke. The pain now gone, Vicki rolled her head side to side with a total powerless feeling. Every time she looked to her left, she caught glimpses of the two sweaty bodies, one moaning with immense pleasure and one crying with dire helplessness.

Suddenly the domineering girl got a plan, which thoroughly invigorated her devilish mind. "I'll tell you girls what will happen. Rose and I are going to fuck you with our big cocks and the last girl to reach an orgasm is going to get fucked in the ass," she informed them all. With the startling revelation, both girls began pumping their cocks in and out of the slick, oily tunnels.

"Oh gawd, oh gawd, you can't be serious," Vicki moaned not once but twice. Desperate to cooperate fully with the powerful girl, she squeezed her muscles around the thick shaft of steel and attempted to milk it. She felt her most inner regions start to shudder and willed the spasms to intensify. The dire words of her teammate were frightening and she didn't doubt for a second that Jenny would see it to fruition.

Without any acting or false pretenses, she felt the convulsions shake her lithe body and her womanly cream coated the wide, black shaft, lubricating it so it traveled in and out effortlessly. "You always were a slut and will be my filthy slut from now on, is that clear?" Jenny told the woman and grabbed her hair, holding Vicki's face with inches of her own. "Tell me what you want and how you are the team slut," she whispered and demanded a response.

"I feel it coming. I feel your cock and the org...aaah, aaah," Vicki began but was interrupted by the orgasm as it burst from her inner most regions. Jenny tightened her grip on Vicki's hair and forced her to continue despite the spasms consuming her body. "Fuck me with your big, black cock and fill my cunt with it," she moaned her response and suddenly she felt aroused by the vulgar talk. "Fuck me. I am your slut and please fuck me with your big cock," she said and felt the orgasm wash over her entire spirit.

Jenny knew her captain was going through the throes of a quaking climax and now wanted to add further torture to her slave. She roughly turned Vicki's head so that she could see the action to the left and smiled when the shocked eyes opened wide. Rose was slamming the long cock into Leanne like she was possessed by the devil and it brought loud animal sounds from beneath her thrusting body. Leanne would never understand what possessed her as her mind was focused on the powerful sensations deep inside her once untouched tunnel. The extensive length was pressed into areas that had been unscathed by any cock and her womanly juices were coating the shaft in loyal fashion.

The sight was overpowering as Vicki watched her coach get fucked by Rose and she saw how Leanne was meeting the lustful ardor with equal enthusiasm. All the sounds emitted by the two women were not real words but grunts and groans of intense desire. Wishing to punctuate the raunchy affair, Jenny held her lips next to Vicki's ear and whispered. "See how your bitch is creaming all over Rose's cock. Wow, what a climax and is she always that passionate?" she asked seeking to punish Vicki a little more.

By this time, Vicki's climax had settled on a plateau somewhere over the crest and her hips settled down on the soft mattress pad. It was a mystery how these two lesbians seemed to achieve total control and Vicki was amazed at how she succumbed to their perverted desires. A shiver ran through her body from realizing she had reneged on her promise of not allowing them to gain the upper hand over her, ever again.

Glancing at the sweaty bodies, she watched the final stages of erotic desire and wondered at how such immoral lust could happen to two innocent women. Suddenly Jenny whispered, "I will give you a chance to save your girlfriend and I won't fuck her ass if you cooperate." She said this and waited a few seconds for her words to register in Vicki's confused mind.

"If you put on a believable performance for Rose and I, one that can make us both passionate and envious, you can save Leanne from getting fucked in the ass with my big, black beauty," she said with a threatening tone. "I want you to show us how much you like having your pussy eaten," she whispered but it didn't make any sense to Vicki. Looking bewildered, she waited for further instructions.

"I am going to release your lesbian lover and you are going to beg her to eat you," she said. "Now do you understand?" she asked and Vicki gave a slight nod of her head. "If you succeed in having an orgasm, you will save our coach certain suffering from being degraded by my toy," she whispered.

Then the most disgusting noise ever to reach Vicki's ears sounded as Jenny slowly withdrew the monster from the tight, confining tunnel. Every touch and caress from her teammate had a profound affect on Vicki and her body seemed to be more alive than ever before. She felt a slight sadness when the cock was withdrawn but also welcomed the temporary freedom. The realization came to Vicki that the one reason she hesitated to rekindle any relationship with Leanne was that she felt a unique compassion toward her.

Vicki's mind was now numb and she looked on with glassy eyes as Jenny slinked off the bed and proceeded to loosen the restrictive bonds on Leanne. As her wrists were freed, Leanne rubbed them to restore the circulation to each hand. Then her legs were untied and she was free to move. Sitting up, she looked to her right into the pleading eyes of Vicki who was still in bondage. The sight of her Amazon body in all its gorgeous splendor was a beautiful picture and Leanne's tummy quivered at the thought she was attracted to another woman's body.

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,284 Followers