Team Chemistry Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,292 Followers

"Listen! I think Vicki has something to say to you," Jenny said to Leanne in a taunting manner so that all could hear. Then Jenny stared at her victim who was spread out on the other bed and she wrinkled her eyebrow indicating that Vicki was to comply with her earlier demands.

Unable to find a worthy alternative solution, Vicki shuddered as her heart rate rose to give her a flushed look. Jenny's stare brought the intended results and intimidated the captain which made her respond, fulfilling her wishes. "Leanne, I need you to make love to my body, please," Vicki whispered in a soft voice, almost not audible from the opposite bed.

She wanted to add the reasons for complying with the vulgar demands but thought it would only complicate the issue. Vicki wanted to tell Leanne that it was necessary to have her perform the cunninglingus or else she would experience most degrading anal sex at the hands of these two lesbians. No, she couldn't let her real feelings be known and would have to succumb to Jenny's perverted orders.

"Leanne, I need you to kiss my body, make love to me right now," she said and looked her in the eyes so she would know that she was serious. "We have to do this or else?" she whispered and hoped that her coach would understand the hopelessness of their situation.

Jenny seized the opportunity to swiftly shift and take a position next to the trembling woman, as she knew that words of encouragement would be needed. Putting her face close to Vicki, she whispered ever so softly. "You will have to talk her into it and I want to hear you talking dirty," she said. "The dirty talk will make me believe you are serious and then we will let you both go free," she whispered in a hushed voice so only Vicki could hear.

Vicki now knew what was expected and hoped she could go through with the most degrading demands. Could she convince Leanne to make love to her and do it in such a way to fulfill Jenny's wishes?

"Leanne, I really need you to suck my pussy," she said and realized that using tame words would not satisfy the villain. "I need you to suck my cunt, eat my cunt and drink my love juices," she said as her voice sort of broke in spots. "I need you now, please do it for me," she begged the coach and hoped she would react before Jenny got angry.

Rose encouraged Leanne by putting her hands on her upper body and tried to guide her towards the other bed. Leanne heard the desperate words of her admired captain but hesitated to cooperate because of there being an audience present. She did feel that without Rose or Jenny in the room, she would not have waited for an invitation and would have kissed the woman exactly where she wanted.

The words kept echoing in her distraught mind and with a final push from Rose, Leanne slowly moved across the wasted space between the beds. As she drew nearer her lover from last night, she could feel the intense heat from the naked body. "Do it Leanne, please kiss my cunt. I need you to fuck me and use my slut body," she whispered softly to her cherished friend. The restraints made Vicki feel so helpless and she knew that the only way to convince Leanne of the dire situation was by talking.

Vicki set her jaw in a determined manner and continued. "Please get your fucking face between my legs and use your mouth on my cunt. Put your tongue in my pussy and lick me until I cum all over your face," she said and blushed from the vulgar statements.

Leanne wondered how her captain could talk to her like that but moved in compliance with the orders. She flinched as her small hands closed over the burning flesh and held for a brief moment. Then there was a slight prodding from behind and Rose voiced one last reason for her to fulfill the demands. "If you don't do as your lover wants, I am going to use my big, long cock on your ass," she whispered and suddenly Leanne knew she had no alternative.

The sight of the bald, shaved pussy was enticing and it made her stomach quiver. Suddenly a hand went between her legs and urged her to continue or else. She almost screamed as the strong fingers closed immediately on her exposed clitoris and she realized the bud must be swollen to be left so available. "We don't have all night bitch, get your fucking mouth on the slut's cunt," came the order and Leanne wasn't sure who gave it.

With a tiny sob, Leanne put her mouth next to the soaked lips and tasted the tangy wetness for the first time. There was an urgent request at Vicki's ear and she was powerless to stop the scenes from unfolding. "Yes, kiss me there, yes, yes," Vicki moaned as the virgin mouth sucked its first pussy. Suddenly Leanne remembered someone saying to lick the clit and knew from past experience what that did to a woman. When her daring tongue slipped between the rose pedals, loud moans of despair were heard throughout the room.

Jenny couldn't wait for the slow process to unwind so she voiced her demands. "Suck the clit and make the slut cream in your mouth," she said. "Put your hands under her tight butt and squeeze her ass, dig your nails into the soft flesh and make her scream," she said and moved her face next to Leanne's for effect. "Make her scream or else," she warned her timid coach.

Leanne's hands did as Jenny told her and when she felt her fingers digging into the tender flesh, the results were peculiar. She heard her lover screaming, whether from pain or ecstasy she really didn't know. Then by sheer instinct, she devoured the open pussy and thrust her tongue into the heated passageway. Feeling Vicki's hips respond to the fucking maneuver gave her confidence that she was doing it properly. When her sharp teeth closed over the extended clit, which wound up between her lips, the nectar flowed without any restraints.

Suddenly Vicki was overcome with the lust and wanted to comply with Jenny's earlier requests. "Fuck me, fuck me and eat my cunt. Make me a slut and eat me like that, yes, yes, use your teeth on my clitty. Oooh gawd, it hurts so much but still feels so gooood," she moaned.

With her back arched and her head rolled backwards, Vicki closed her eyes and let the ecstasy overtake her body. A hand sneaked onto her exposed breast and Vicki was sure it was not a hand of her lovers. She didn't care anymore and needed to be released from pent up desires. Maybe it was the actions of her coach, who was now eating her most private treasures like they were sweet candy, or maybe it was just the erotic situation, which the two lesbians had set up, but Vicki was not in control of her emotions.

The tongue-lashing was equal to that of a pro, a girl who understood what made a woman feverish and Leanne whipped the swollen clit in the abundant saliva and juices, pausing to nibble on it with her teeth every few seconds. Desperately, Vicki tried to close her legs to prevent utter embarrassment, which was inevitable if she didn't gain a respite. The bonds kept her legs spread and now Leanne battered her lover with what was intended to be loving caresses.

"No, no, oh please not anymore, oh please I can't hold off much longer," Vicki pleaded with her last remaining strength in a futile attempt to halt the embarrassment. Her lust filled mind reverted back into her own private world and felt the shame of having to perform in front of spectators. She knew that if Leanne didn't stop sucking and licking her crevice at this very instant, she would be turned into the slut that Jenny intended her to be.

Jenny and Rose were spell bound by the erotic sight of the twisting, thrashing woman with the slender, sweaty body between her splayed legs. Leanne was on her knees in a crouched position and her nakedness was an immense turn-on for the two girls. They looked at each other and no words had to be spoken for each to know that the sexy body drinking from the fountain would be ravished once again.

With one last attempt, Vicki tried for a reprieve. "Leanne, please, you are making me oh so close," she pleaded. Her words and actions had the most profound affect on Leanne, as never before in her life had she possessed such power. Never had she been dominant or in control of another person during sex. And now this person was in her hands and she could feel the stress, the tension in Vicki's muscles. When she squeezed the burning ass, it brought the vulnerable hips upward. Then she sucked the throbbing mass deeper into her volcano and it made the velvety hips shake and shiver. Sucking and nibbling the sensitive clitoris brought desperate pleas for closure and she was now determined to give Vicki just that.

Leanne's nails dug into the amorous flesh and her teeth closed. A scream was the result of the violent passion and it was music to Jenny's ears, as she thoroughly enjoyed the intimate lust. She did her part by pinching the hardened pebbles so hard that Vicki began making incoherent sounds.

Rose needed something and she found Vicki's open mouth and kissed it with as much passion as she could muster. The three women controlled the Amazon body and nothing so severe had ever happened to Vicki as the orgasm burst from its shell, flowing like honey into the mouth of her new lover. Leanne realized that something extraordinary was happening to her captain and she was thrilled to be bringing such joy to another person. She welcomed the tangy taste of the fountain and Leanne licked the open slit, never leaving the throbbing clit for more than a second.

With her limbs bound to the corners of the bed, Vicki was at the mercy of the three crazed women and they took no pity on her. The orgasm was causing the strong, muscular body to spasm out of control and she was unable to control the dire need within the nucleus of her womanhood.

The last few convulsions rocked Vicki's sweat covered body and the two lesbians set new goals. Rose concluded her passionate kiss and slipped behind the crouching woman who was unaware that she was next to be dominated. It startled Leanne when hands closed over the burning flesh of her hips but she obediently continued to caress Vicki with her hungry mouth.

Jenny felt the climax was ending so she also slipped away but had other intensions. She grabbed her handbag and quickly took out a digital camera. The few flashes of bright light surprised Vicki and Leanne but it was over so quickly that the two did not heed the warning. Jenny wasn't sure if the pictures would be needed but the sultry images of a coach eating her team captain would certainly be controlling evidence. She giggled as she took pictures of her partner preparing for the next sacrifice, caressing the nakedness, which was openly displayed in such a vulgar manner.

Slowly, Vicki's emotions drifted out of the clouds and she became aware of Jenny who was right next to her. "I am going to undo your ties and I don't want you doing anything stupid," she whispered. "I have just taken some pictures of you being eaten by our lovely coach and I don't think you want these pictures seen by others, do you?" she asked the bewildered woman.

Now the bright flashes noticed a couple of minutes ago made sense. Yes, this woman thought of everything and certainly held the upper hand. The one thing that frustrated Vicki was her inability to ward off the advances of the two lesbians. A shiver ran through her body from the fact she was under their control and they had no reason to use bondage, as she would be forced to succumb to any of their vile demands. Jenny was set to satisfy her corrupt mind by making the captain do something she would never normally do.

"Now we are going to see the ultimate loving making session as you are going to fuck the gorgeous coach," Jenny said with a stern tone to her voice. "You are going to use my over-grown black cock and turn our new coach into a screaming slut. By the time you are done with her, she will have no desire to make love to her husband," she said with a smile adorning her pretty face. Then she proceeded to untie the bindings and waited for her words to register in Vicki's confused mind.

What had her teammate said to her, Vicki asked herself as the demand swirled through her brain? Strap on the black cock and fuck Leanne! After a minute passed, Jenny prodded and guided the horrified woman to the side of the bed. Rose knew what was intended and told the devastated coach that she was to lie with her back on the bed. This Leanne did and stared off to the side, watching the most unbelievable spectacle. Her lover and cherished friend had fitted the biggest cock to her hips and it bobbed up and down between her legs, drawing a wide-eyed stare.

"You do as you are told and no one sees the filthy pictures. I want you to use my black monster on the slut," she whispered, holding her lips next to Vicki's ear. The two moved in unison, Jenny guiding Vicki to the foot of the bed where Rose had positioned the victim. How she took up the despicable pose between the splayed legs, Vicki would never know. Glancing down at the much smaller woman, she could see the pleading look in the woman's eyes as her assailant drew nearer.

Jenny was impatient for the looming erotic affair and rolled around Vicki's naked body, grasping the long, thick shaft in an ominous manner. "Oh gawd, what are you going to do?" the frightened woman asked. Leanne could see this large body, even bigger than her husband Rod's, between her legs and the black demon poised at the entrance of her womanhood. When it touched her flushed body, Leanne flinched wildly as she knew what the future held and sobs shook her slender frame.

Time stood still for everyone as the erotic scenes unraveled. A loud gasp was heard when the wide, flared head spread the delicate labia, encountering an abundant amount of juices. It slipped through the pink flesh with very little friction until it spread the vagina to accommodate the vast thickness. The cock was so thick that it stopped Leanne's breathing on entry as nothing this big had ever been inside her. Even Rose's dildo, although a similar length, had been considerably thinner than this massive tool.

The thought of being fucked by a black cock had a profound affect on Leanne but not nearly as earth-shattering as it was to Vicki. The captain watched with horror filled eyes as she pressed her hips forward and saw the first few inches of steel disappear inside the sobbing woman. There had to be some demon possessing her as Vicki complied with Jenny's blackmail demands and she had no intention of resisting. The soft moans and pleas for her to stop were like a drug to her inflamed mind and the small struggling woman was no match.

Knowing she was in this same compromising position not that long ago gave the assault a surreal affect. Vicki used all her acquired skill to work the big cock into the coach and it took several minutes to feel the shaven pelvis near the balls of her strap-on. Vicki's eyes were glazed as she watched the penis move in and out of the white pussy, in great contrast to the black shaft.

Jenny was now behind the Amazon and urging her on by pushing with her hands on the firm ass. When she squeezed the rounded cheeks and dug her fingers into the flesh, Vicki thrust forward with the same urgency. There was no pain, only a filled feeling that gave Leanne an immoral sense of guilt. She should be fighting and struggling with all her might but she simply lay still, allowing the sinful act to ensue.

Leanne felt assured that she could endure the evil assault that was until strong, skilled fingers dipped into the hood of her labia, seizing the protruding clit. The blood rushed to her head, making her faint and she knew the end was near when the first explosion erupted in her epicenter. She closed her eyes tightly and dreamed it was her husband fucking her and that she was not unfaithful.

Suddenly the sensations were beyond tolerable and she lost a grip on reality. In the dim light she could see her attacker and knew that it was a woman who made her inner regions respond with a newfound ecstasy. She sobbed with shame but knew she wanted Vicki to defile her. "Fuck the slut and stick that big cock deeper," came the orders, which only inflamed Leanne's mind instead of making her disgusted.

For the first time in her life, she wanted it badly and begged for it. "Fuck me, fuck me and make me a woman with that black cock," she moaned to her adversary. "Oh yes, yes, it is so deep and I can feel it filling my cunt like a real cock. I want you, please fuck me," she whispered and succumbed to the most smutty demands of her life.

Leanne would forever remember the first shocking orgasm brought on by the unique dildo and knew she was a changed woman. Her team was paramount in her line of thinking and would always remain so. Now she realized she would do anything to see the team be successful, but also she would do anything her players demanded of her. She needed them to use her, corrupt her in any method they wished as long as they took control of her feelings.

So many things rushed through Leanne's bewildered mind that it was hard to concentrate on any single one. Her future as coach of the Pandas would be in jeopardy if she did not become a slave to these young players. Suddenly a tidal wave washed onto the shores of her womanhood and the orgasm flooded her sanity, making her forget the shame. Her goal was to satisfy her lover and she did that by wrapping her strong legs around Vicki's waist.

With a sudden vicious thrust, Jenny pushed the naked ass forward and embedded the black demon in the dripping hole. There was a big whoosh of air from Leanne's chest and then she realized that a cock penetrated her womb for the second time this fateful evening. Somehow fingers still encircled her throbbing clitoris and yanked it out from her pelvis with the recklessness of a savage. Being a slut held a new meaning and Leanne willingly gave herself to these women.

All four women fantasized of desire and bliss and each felt secluded in their own little world. Leanne's mind was consumed by the lust and the ecstasy made her do uncommon things. The other three dreamed of the future and what erotic fantasies would be fulfilled.

When the fires deep within had been extinguished in all the women, Jenny and Rose settled in one bed for the night while Leanne and Vicki used the other. There was no movement for many hours, and when rustling did occur in the married couples bed, the coach and captain heard everything. They held each other and Leanne whispered, "I think they are going to make love." There was really no need to state the obvious but she felt by saying it, it would bring her team captain closer. When the soft, caring lips found her enlarged nipple, Leanne knew she would not resist and hugged Vicki tightly into her womanly body.

THE END

Please email your comments and suggestions as they are always appreciated.

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,292 Followers