Team Effort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rita squatted, and used her hands to open her pussy for her friend's mouth, and Mandy extended her tongue to the approaching pussy. She felt the wet sheath slip around her tongue and she tasted her friend's heated excitement, even as her nipples were sucked by two other girls and her own pussy was licked by another one. She slipped her tongue from Rita's hole, licking a scoop of pussy cream from her, and moved up to her clit and attacked it, eliciting a squeal from her friend.

"Lick my cunt, Mandy," she hissed, "lick it like you love me."

The girl at her cunt continued soothing her labia and stretched cunt, not pursuing an orgasm; just stimulating her to increase her excitement. Combined with the stimulation at her chest it had the desired effect, and Mandy stroked and sucked her friend, building her climax until Rita called out her orgasm and the juices spilled out, coating her lips and chin.

The ladies switched around; there was a different pussy on her face now; someone else began licking her pussy, focusing more on her clit now, and she felt a wet finger at her ass, probing and prodding, than slipping inside. The rotation began a long, protracted sensual immersion in which she did and had done to her; she gave and received stimulation, broken occasionally by a notable change or momentary outburst. A pussy slipped off her finger to be replaced by a mouth, sucking vigorously. The finger in her ass was replaced by a tongue. A nipple was gripped tightly in teeth, biting. Her wet finger was pulled from a pussy and pushed diligently into a tighter hole that she recognized as an ass. A second mouth joined the one between her legs, and her pussy and ass were tongued simultaneously. The pussy on her mouth switched frequently, but seemed to remain, to her, one pussy that altered its shape and scent and flavor over time.

Finally the extended erotic assault took a turn when the pussy on her face lifted, and she felt the body turn and face the other way above her. She opened her eyes in time to see it was Debra, and then the pelvis settled back over her face, this time the full globes of the older lesbian's ass surrounding her mouth. Hands parted the cheeks, and she felt the rubbery tight skin of the girl's crinkled starfish at her mouth.

"Lick my ass, cunt," she heard, and realized that no one had spoken aloud for some time, the only sounds having been moans and silent whispers. She poked her tongue out, and it slipped easily into the ass at her mouth, feeling it open and welcome her wet pink muscle, then grip tightly. She poked her tongue in and out, probing as far into Debra's tight asshole as she could, fucking her with her tongue. Lost in her actions, she didn't feel the faces leave her own pussy until she felt a large, bulbous object press against her opening.

"Fuck her cunt, Shirley! Give it to her with your big cock!"

And Mandy's cunt was suddenly split wide open, and she felt a giant object pushed inside her, stretching her pussy walls and penetrating deep inside her. She screamed into the ass on her face and tried to struggle, but found herself restrained again. It was huge inside her, as fat as the wrist that had impaled her earlier, but longer, unfeeling and uncaring as it plowed into her, pushing deep inside, banging angriest her cervix and stretching her deep and wide. The pain pummeled her, hiding the pleasure, stealing her from the height of her ecstasy. She squirmed madly against the ass on her face, and it was suddenly removed, to be replaced by Debra's face, and inch from hers.

"How's that cock, bitch? You like that big monster tearing you up?" she hissed evilly, and as Mandy tried to shout her denial Debra kissed her, hard; her tongue impossibly long in her mouth, digging into her, tasting her own ass from the tormented girl's mouth. Still Mandy resisted, but weaker now, as the pain settled to a dull ache in her stuffed cunt. The tongue pulled out, and Debra taunted her again. "You're starting to like it, aren't you, you cunt eating bitch, you like what we're doing, you like pussy don't you?" Mandy felt her pussy begin to react as Shirley began pounding her with long hard strokes, and her ears detected the rest of the girls cheering and jeering, calling her a cunt and ass eater. "Fuck her hard, Shirl," Debra called out, "she fucking loves it! Beat her cunt wide and deep!" And then she moved, and her ass was back, and the delightful beating in her pussy gripped her, and she came, hard, as she drove her tongue back into Debra's wet ass hole.

Shirley fucked her hard through her climax, keeping her at her peak, not allowing it to subside, and then Mandy felt it start again, the powerful climax she'd had when she was fisted earlier, felt the unusual and delirious uncontrollable climb, reaching past her orgasm, and her body defied its grip on her and she felt the deep, powerful orgasm explode; her pussy clenched the invading monster as her juices shot out of her. She heard laughing, and cheering, and screaming, recognizing the scream as her own as the group of lesbians admired her liquid eruption. Her entire body quaked; she never felt Debra pull her ass away, or the mouths leave her nipples. All the girls separated from her as she lost her senses, howling, leaving only Shirley's giant rubber cock connecting her to anyone.

She slowly regained her senses, and as her vision cleared and her breathing returned to normal the room was silent. She looked at the faces around her, seeing astonishment, wonder and awe. Finally she turned to Shirley, who smiled down on her, her face and tits glistening and dripping. She grinned broadly at Mandy.

"Holy shit, girl, are you all right?" She giggled a little, an action that seemed incongruous after the strenuous pounding she had just delivered. "Fuck, you gave me a hell of a shower!" She licked her lips, scooping some of the dripping girl cum from her face, and blinked a few drops from her eyes. "Fucking wild, really. Fucking wild." She shook her head in disbelief as a few of the other girls chimed agreement.

"But, but," Elise suddenly spoke up, with a whine in her voice, "but we're not done, are we?" she asked, pleading. "What about me?" Shirley turned to face her.

"No Elise," she said in a gentle tone, "I promised you, and you'll have your turn." She turned back to Mandy. "As much as I think you've had enough, a promise is a promise, so catch your breath, bitch," she grinned. "We have one more event for you to endure for our pleasure." She began pulling back her hips, and Mandy's tiny stretched cunt sucked at the toy as it pulled back, fighting the evacuation. "Don't worry, though, you won't have to work hard," she winked. She made a hand motion to a couple of the girls, and they took positions on either side of Mandy, gripping her ankles and lifting them up and out. Shirley pulled the giant strap on cock from her as the girls spread her legs and pulled them back, lifting her hips up and pointing her tender gaping hole straight up.

She felt her spine curve up uncomfortably as her lifted hips pressed her shoulders and neck down into the couch. The held her still in that awkward position, and she was too spent and delirious to struggle. She looked between her legs to see her red and swollen cunt open and gaping, coated with the residue of her second ejaculation, and wondered what could possibly be next. What had they promised quiet little Elise? She glanced at the girl, who looked at her lecherously and couldn't imagine what perversion awaited her that she had not already experienced at the mercy of the lesbian pack.

The girls holding her legs apart were poised at her sides, holding her legs tightly to their chest with one arm, and reached for her pussy with their free hands. She felt the first girl slip two fingers into her, stroking the side of her still-slick love tunnel. The second girl added two fingers to the first pair, sliding in on the opposite side.

And then they pulled her wide open.

She gasped at the sudden tension, and marveled at how wide they stretched her.

Deeper, Shirley said, Then they eased the pressure, and stuffed their fingers deeper inside her and pulled again. She felt her cunt, from deep inside, pulled wide open, suddenly grateful for the fist and rubber monster that had prepped her.

"Oh, yeah, that's it, she's nice and deep and wide!" Shirley admired. Mandy watched her motion to one of the girls, a tall dark haired lovely thing whose name Mandy couldn't recall. The girl straddled Mandy's upraised groin, and Mandy looked for her friend Rita for some hint of what might happen, but Rita didn't meet her eyes. She was staring at Mandy's gaping tunnel, grinning like a jackal, just like the rest of the lesbian assault team.

"Go ahead," Shirley instructed, and Mandy turned her attention back to the tall girl as she lowered her shaved cunt to within a few inches of Mandy's stretched opening. There was silence from the entire group, and Mandy heard her own shallow breath, felt the tension in the girl's fingers as they held her open. She gasped sharply as the tall girl loosed a stream of piss into her open cunt. She felt the warm fluid splash onto her clit and lips before the stream adjusted, and the girl directed her hot piss directly into her stretched open, waiting cunt. She was speechless as she felt the heat filling her, heard the splashing sounds as her cunt filled with urine. Stretched as she was from the previous pummeling, and held open by the pulling fingers, she heard the fluid filling her; felt the pressure of the accumulating hot liquid filling her. She expected it to overflow, and marveled at how long it took the vigorous stream to fill her. God, her cunt must be huge, she thought!

She heard ooh's and aah's of wonder from around her as the tall girls stream began to dwindle in force, and the splashing sounds became smaller dribbles, and finally she felt the warm piss overflow and drip down her crack across her asshole, and spill over onto her stomach. Oh, my god, she thought, my cunt is filled with another girl's piss!

The tall girl finished, and gingerly lifted herself away as Shirley congratulated her on doing a good job. Mandy barely had time to be amazed at the bizarre nature of the comment when she saw Debra pulling Elise by her hair, directing the girls face to Mandy's pussy.

"Here you go, Elise," she joked crudely, "you wanted it, now take it, you piss slut." She pushed the demure girl's face into Mandy's overflowing cunt, and little Elise opened her mouth wide, covering the opening as the girls slipped their fingers from her.

As soon as her mouth was sealed against Mandy's cunt her legs were released, and they fell back down. As her legs fell Debra put her hand on Mandy's belly and pressed, hard, and she felt her cunt disgorge itself of the trespassing urine, closing up on its own and the pressure forcing the piss out in a rush. She looked down between her legs to see little Elise swallowing with a glazed, delirious look on her face, as if she were drinking the nectar of the gods. Mandy swooned with astonishment at the crazed act, watching piss splash out of her cunt, soaking Elise's face as the girl gulped down her hot golden treat.

Elise lifted her face from Mandy's abused and empty cunt, and stood and smiled proudly. Piss streaked down her chin, and striped her naked torso. Debra reached for her and stroked the girl's hair appreciatively, and kissed her lightly on the cheek. "You did good, baby," she soothed, "very good. I'm so proud of you." Mandy watched as Elise responded to the praise, her eyes beaming.

"Can I lick your pussy now?" Elise asked with delight.

"Yes baby," Debra told her, and took her hand and led her away, still whispering gently into the little girl's ear.

Mandy stretched her muscles, her limbs now free of restraint. She took in the sights of the naked girls, separating into groups and leaving her alone, except for Shirley and Rita who stayed with her. Rita sat next to her and wrapped an arm around her. Madly felt the residue of the piss cooling in her skin, and underneath her, and she lifter her ass to shift off the wet patch under her. She saw a towel there and wondered when it had been put there; she hadn't noticed.

"You were great, Mandy," Rita said to her, and Mandy saw her look up to Shirley for confirmation. The older lesbian was still wearing the giant cock she had fucked her with. Shirley smiled and sat on the opposite side of her, her giant rubber cock standing straight up and proud.

"Rita's right, Mandy, you were outstanding. Very obedient, very willing and enthusiastic." She laughed a little. "Even Rita wasn't as cooperative her first time." She looked at Mandy's friend, who lowered her head in ambarrassment. "Remember that? You fought us like a wildcat!" She turned back to face Mandy. "We had to restrain her the whole time, and I had to slap her into submission; the bitch wouldn't stop screaming!"

"But you," Rita crooned with obvious admiration, "you were great. You went right with it! God, i thought Shirley would split you in two with her toy," she blurted, gesturing with her chin." And when you squirted! That was so fucking hot!"

"Fuck, you soaked me, you little cunt!" Shirley joked. "You do that a lot?"

"It was my first time," Mandy admitted, and tried to reconcile this pleasant Shirley with the evil lesbian bitch who had fisted and fucked her, and made her submit to the will of her she-wolf pack. She had to ask, and blurted the question. "What was this? Some kind of lesbian conversion thing? Are you trying to initiate me and turn me, or something?"

The two girls laughed. "No, silly," Shirley answered. "Although we do accept converts, like little Elise. Did you see her drink that piss? She did that on the night we took her, opened her mouth like a toilet for us, drank all our piss after we abused the shit out of her." She shook her head, her wet hair shaking in damp tendrils around her face. "No, we just like to abuse unwitting girls for our pleasure. Most of them like it, after a while," she intoned, amused at her own wit. "Some join us, a few come back for more. None of them forget it, I'll tell you that!"

"You seemed to like it," Rita chimed in hopefully. She blushed a little as Mandy turned to meet her eyes. "Sorry about the deception," she confessed, then her eyes brightened with excitement. "But you licked my pussy so good. Did you have fun?" She was beaming, and Mandy felt the sense of betrayal mix with the sated physical and emotional aftershocks of her encounter. "Will you come back? Do you want to do it again?"

Silently, an idea formed in Mandy's head, a way to turn the tables on her lesbian attackers. "I think maybe I will," she told the girls, and smiled a little. "Can I bring some friends?"

12