Team Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xamphos
Xamphos
133 Followers

'What if I said no? What if I only want you?' Anita replied trying to see beyond the piercing eyes. The look was familiar so like Jason's whenever a new fantasy was started.

'You won't say no. This is what you want. You love having men want you, touch you, fuck you. You didn't know me. Yet you came here to fuck. You practically begged me for it. You are provocative. You want the excitement the thrill. You hang around with the blonde tart for the reflected reputation. She'll screw anything that moves. This is your big moment. The chance to prove yourself. Three men all yours. Wanting, waiting to fuck'

Anita felt a little afraid but excited too. His words stung. She realised they were true. She had reached the point where she craved the attention, the thrill of another's; anyone's touch. She had become like Trisha, a fuck monkey. Searching for the next stimulation. Perspiration coated her body as her stomach filled with butterflies. Dave's steely blue eyes continued to stare into hers. Penetrating her, filling her, the same way she wanted his penis to. She could feel the challenge rising from him.

Hands tentatively stroked her taut buttocks. Enquiring lips kissed her bare back. Inquisitive probing touches assessed her captive body. She was outnumbered. They could take her, use her without consent. She imagined hands pinning her, restraining her, tearing at her body. Hungry beasts tearing at her sex.

Clumsy awkward hands, cautious with concealed shyness, stroked over her covered flesh. Wide curious eyes came close, kissed her face and neck. They held no cruelty, no savagery lurked behind. She was branded by her own doing. She had come looking for risk. Taken it despite advice. These three would be her reward. She their manipulated prize.

'I could scream.' Anita began maintaining her struggle against Dave's hands.

'You won't. I won't let you. Not until I'm ready.' Dave stood up pulling her arms behind her back. She stood straight shoulders back, breasts thrust forward towards his chest. Resolutely she continued looking into his face as she heard lewd admiration come from her side.

'So why didn't you invite Trisha to join you? She would have enjoyed the challenge. She would take everything you could give her and the rest. Because I'm petite did it make it easier for you? Because I'm weaker did you think I would be easier to dominate?' Anita continued the questioning, continuing her fight against his restraint. Captured she felt the men growing braver. Their touch firmer more inquisitive. She maintained her feisty image, pretending to be unmoved by the bolder touch. She wanted them to dominate her, to control her, absolve herself from the responsibility for the night.

'She's a slapper not a foxy cunt like you.' Darren began, ' She's got a cunt like a barn door I don't want my prick whacking away at thin air.' His hand stroked down over her abdomen. Hunted for the warmth between her legs. She clenched her thighs, made his fingers work to find her inviting furrow.

'What my friend is trying to say in his own crude way is, your are very desirable, without being too available. We think you would be more appreciative than she. Enjoy the moment without taking control. Her physical prowess is legend, she devours her partners with an unprecedented speed. This is not a race. This is a team experience. We wanted someone who would enjoy the game. Someone who would be a team player.' Dave completed speaking while the other's looked on. The stray hands and lips were gone waiting for the game to start.

Anita realised Dave was the controlling figure. The pair to her side were little more than frightened eager boys. At this point they were probably more nervous than her, on the brink of either coming or pissing themselves. She studied Dave's face, she wanted him to take her and use her. To dominate her in the way he controlled the other's in the group.

'I don't think I rate your team as men. I think I could scream, and your boys would disappear in a trail of shit and piss. I've had a few spiders crawl over my body. I have felt nothing like the touch of a man.'

Dave dragged Anita to him, bent forward to kiss her lips. She snatched her face away.

'No. I'm not the little secretary who does everything you ask. I'm not the grope behind the bike sheds for your little boys. You want to fuck fine. If they want me, they'll have to take me. Have me or I'm walking. I came here to fuck not a pleasure ride.' Anita continued staring into Dave's eyes. Watching for a flicker, a movement, his eyes held her, like his hands about her wrists. He moved to kiss her again.

'No!' Anita twisted around. She felt his grip relax as she spun away from his face. Her back slammed into his chest as he caught her again. He pulled her arms straight, arching her back, pushing her breasts forward. She snapped her eyes shut then open. Erroll and Darren stood together eyeing the strained shape of her body. Looking over her shoulder for Dave's command. Cushions were taken from off of the sofa and strewn upon the floor. Anita twisted and strained against Dave's grip as the two men suddenly closed on her.

'No!' Anita repeated as she was catapulted from Dave's grip. Erroll caught her at the midriff. His big hands lifting her from the ground. As she descended onto her toes, one hand slipped underneath her soft black hair. Holding it bunched tight to her head, restricting the movement of her face Erroll closed his mouth over hers. As her frame crushed into his she felt the breath flow from her. His tongue pressed inside her mouth, filling her, sending her dizzy with its insistent flicking probing.

Her blouse was dragged from her shoulders over her held arms. She became a sandwich in a press of bodies. Her lower body was trapped between two pressing groins, as lips trailed down her stretched throat over the cap sleeves of her bodice to her shoulder, down on to her perspiring spine.

Colours exploded behind her closed eyes. In her excitement she had forgotten to breathe. Her heart pumped within her frame. Each pulse rocking to the core. Recovering she fought to return Erroll's crushing kiss, as hands massaged from her midriff to her waist. Slowly Anita began to sink, under the weight of Erroll's body. Arching at the waist like a tango dancer, she felt her legs lift away.

Sinking prone onto the piled cushions she looked up to the ceiling, and three lust filled faces. Perspiration ran from the hair line, trailing down their cheeks. She saw herself reflected in the staring eyes. Every detail of her was the focus of their attention.

Erroll's hands now pinnioned her arms. Dave sat above her watching as she pushed against the restraining hands. She felt legs clamped over her calves and realised Darren held her below the waist. She flattened her stomach, pressing up from her shoulder blades. The movement of her hips exciting them. Erroll kissed her open mouth, this time she drew him in with her flexing tongue.

Anita gently fought against his tender grasp. Each wriggle making her position, more comfortable, more available for the hungry mouths. Beneath the press of inquisitive flesh Anita struggled to contain her excitement. Closing her eyes she tried to identify touch, as she had when enjoying sex blindfold. All she could hear was the sighs and murmurs as the men explored her through her clothes. An appreciative touch along her inner thigh, cautious pressure against her heaving breasts. Each explorative grasp becoming bolder, encouraging a stronger more passionate response.

The first advance halted. They all rested hot hands pressing against her trembling flesh. She stretched to ease the tension in her muscles. Her pelvis and chest thrust forward, the stud in her navel dancing to the beat of her rapid heart. She was quivering with pent up excitement. No longer able to speak she just waited as her captors roamed her body with their eyes.

Darren was the first to test the quarry. He made an awkward lunge for her vagina, feeling for the covered crevice through her trousers. Pinching her upper thigh in his excitement she involuntary squealed and squirmed. She edged her groin towards his hand so that his fingers could feel the warmth trapped within. Just boys she thought. Eager awkward, so keen to seize and revel in her body. She could smell the sex in the air, the hungry appreciation and desire.

Reassured by her pelvic response, Darren continued working his one hand against her pubic mound. The other hand unbuttoned her trouser fly. She could not see his face but she could watch the others as he revealed the lavender lace of her knickers. She felt the slow wonderment as his fingers trace down the lace flower panel each side of the satin centre. Other hands followed. Stroking massaging the satin panel covering her pubic mound.

'Wicked. Well sexy man. My fingers are a fire just touching them cute panties.' Erroll's voice rose an octave as the excitement entered his voice.

Darren's thumb slide down beneath the elastic at her hips to toy with the wispy hairs that edged her mound. With pleasure she watched Dave wet his lips, the man she wanted was now equally desperate for her. She bucked against the hand as it grazed her sex. Arched her hips to tease the fingers. The palm pressed against her vulva. Pleasure flooded through her as one finger followed by another breached her labia lips.

' She as silky inside man, as them foxy panties?' Erroll queried, his face leaning over Anita's body.

'Better. She's like chocolate. Milky melting chocolate. Coating my fingers. Making them all wet and slippery.' Darren slowly and deliberately recounted.

She felt his fingers turning inside her. Twisting with a corkscrew motion. Slowly he retracted them. Anita heard him sucking loudly with long slow slurps. His wet fingers fell against the entry to her sex easily passing her labia lips.

She felt the collective sigh, as Darren's fingers worked inside her. Dave re-focused to her face. She stared back defiantly grinding her pelvis against the digits inside her. Dave's fingers slid along the front of her bodice. Slipping under the neckline to stroke the flesh of her breast. His look challenged her to respond. Her nipples answered for her hardening to his touch. He slowly unbuttoned the bodice, revealing the curve and swell of her supple flesh. With each button he looked to her face proving his dominance of her body. She simply stared back projecting her chest forward. The bodice slipped to her sides. Her conical breasts quivered awaiting his touch.

She gave a brief sigh, then a gasp as Erroll's mouth closed capturing her nipple. She felt him nipping at her breast, the tingles racing down her spine spreading out between her legs. Erroll's body swept over hers revelling in the rolling willing flesh of her breasts. His teeth tugged and pulled her straining breasts, as his hands held her arms down. Dave's hand slid across. He grasped a free nipple, rolling it between his fingers, pinching it till she gasped. A mute cry came from her parted lips. His lips nuzzled against her ear.

'You will scream. You will scream your fucking head off. You will be begging. Begging from the pleasure. Begging to come again and again.' His tongue flicked into her ear. He bit the fleshy lobe of her ear. Pinching and biting she gasped again. She had never known such rewarding pain. He left her trapped between the weight of the two men, each exploring her sensual places.

Her buttocks rose as fervent hands stripped away her trousers. She stretched her legs by kicking against the restraining hands. She felt her legs being pulled apart. She felt her sex stretching beneath the guard of her panties. A damp void temporarily vacant as Darren's hands retreated to her thighs. Both Dave and Darren were holding her. Licking and kissing the silky flesh of her captive inner thighs. The tension grew within her. She felt her knickers being dragged down. Lips and fingers worked between her legs filling the hot wet void of her vagina.

Her thighs were spread wide. She felt the frilled edge of her labia being held open. She felt the air against her vagina. She imagined the deep pink between her thighs, the bud of her clitoris erect amongst the coarse grass of her pubic hair. She felt the fingers again. Spreading her entering her, pumping deep inside her. Faster, faster they drove. Firmer persistent, insistent, fucking her. Fucking her to make her come.

Anita's body worked with the attention, as the thrill continued to course through her. Despite her efforts she no longer knew who was where, it just seemed her whole being was floating on a sea of caressing touches. She spiralled and swirled through her emotions, her body becoming a marionette.

A now naked David towered over head. He watched as the fingers were replaced by the round, firm, head of Darren's slippery eager cock. Dave's penis projected over her, she twisted to take it into her mouth. She knew an order was being decided but she could no longer wait. Dave knelt above her head pressuring her shoulders back into his lap forcing her mouth away from his towering erection.

'Not yet my beauty, not yet. We have something a little special for you to savour first.'

Anita then became aware of Erroll shy, almost embarrassed trying to hide his nakedness. Then she saw the long semi erect organ dangling from the weight of the blood pumped into it.

'Oh god he's going to fuck me with that?' she whispered. Realising Erroll's sensitivity from previous reactions.

'Yes' said Dave. 'Just relax.'

Erroll sidled over dropping to his knees resting his penis by her face.

' Suck it honey. Suck it good. It needs to be real slippery to slip into your cunt.' He stated with his deep baritone. His hand gripped the flexing organ, loosely aiming it towards her mouth, whilst the free length above his hand wavered like a flexible tube. Anita hesitated. She didn't know how to approach it. How far down her throat would he push it?

She felt herself gagging at the prospect of the helmet passing beyond her mouth into her throat. Dave held her head. Stroking the temples, as Erroll parted her jaw. He inched the tip into her mouth, the velvety warmth stroked her tongue and she began to lap at the pulsing glans. She felt it swell in her mouth, heard Erroll's first hiss of pleasure, and relaxed as he felt him push it no further. Her mouth was free to suck and sample the stiffening length. Gradually sucking the length in as her excitement mounted. Her body jolted as Darren reminded her of his cock slowly grinding against her clitoris.

With slow tentative lunges, he increased the strength of his stroke. She flexed her muscles pulling him into her. It was the only encouragement she could give, other than a few guttural groans as Erroll's erection increased. She sensed Darren's enthusiasm for her body. His hands gripped at her buttock's searching for the reassurance she was feeling him. He struggled to find her rhythm. Speeding then slowing, her clitoris was sending a frenzy of messages, her head did not know how to respond.

In the melee her orgasm rose then subsided unable to climb to a climax. Anita closed her eyes shutting out all other thoughts, than the two penis inside of her. Wrapping her legs about Darren's back, she locked her knees about his hips controlling his penetrative thrusts. She felt a hand smooth along her abdomen rubbing above the head of Darren's cock. She felt his love tube stiffen and swell, felt the jerking of his hips. She spat out Erroll's erect prick and shouted.

'Now! Now! Now!' Anita bucked and danced on the final thrusts, she heard the appreciative expletives as her breasts jiggled and waggled across her chest, each voice encouraging the other.

'Fuck her man. Yeah give it her man. Come on, come on. Right up her!' Erroll's directions boomed above the others, as Anita screamed and moaned. The hot gush of ejecting semen, spurted like a breaking wave. Anita clung to the bucking hips, feeling her own orgasmic swell fall over her body. Her pelvis shuddering against Darren's captive groin.

As perspiration and combined fluids dripped down her still trembling thighs, Anita was roused by Erroll's gentle but authorative command.

'On your knees girlie. It's time for you to take a ride.'

As Anita started to roll over she felt Darren's hands eagerly lifting her by the ankles. As she raised herself she was confronted by Erroll his one hand supporting the straining length of his erection, his other pulling her face towards it by the back of her head. Her lips enclosed the proffered glans, her tongue licking down the shaft, drawing it into her mouth. Behind her she felt her buttocks being parted the flickering of a tongue tickling around the rim of her anus. Darren's pinching grip grabbed her, his excited hands bruising her flesh. He was just like Jason she thought, a little rough, without cruel intention.

Anita worked her mouth along Erroll's shaft tracing the ridged vein with her tongue. His swollen glans reached her throat. Sliding her lips back along the shaft, she slid one hand up to take his scrotum massaging the balls inside. Faster she worked her mouth, as Darren's face buried further into her buttocks. Erroll eased his penis out to rest upon her pouting lips.

'Easy girl, I got to decide where I'm going to pump my load. Which of your cute holes is going to give me the most satisfaction?'

'There's a sweet little place just here, might need a little stretching.' Said Darren slipping a finger into her lubricated anus.

'You're not going to fuck my arse with that?' Anita pleaded almost shocked at the prospect of Erroll's enormous erection riding between her buttocks.

'No I aint no butt plugger, like my brown nosing friend. I keep my meat for a ladies treats. You are one bad lady. So I bet you got the cutest little treat in town. So boy unless you are planning on planting your greasy cock into this ladies arse and giving her a little two way pleasure, you'd better make way for the next ride of the evening.'

Anita hoped Darren would take Erroll at his word and take her from behind. She wrapped her mouth around his length, she couldn't imagine how it would feel inside. At the edge of her vision she saw Dave, sitting watching. Making her wait for the body, she desired and craved for. The velvet weight of Erroll's penis slid from her lips. She waited feeling the saliva cooling around her buttocks, the last remnants of Darrens come drying on her thighs. Then she felt the first touch of Errolls fingers, cool and firm, massaging her labia lips. He spat saliva onto their drying edges, before working his fingers inside. She felt the weight of his penis resting on her back, felt the veins pulsing against her buttocks.

Maybe he had lied. Perhaps he would take her from behind, enter between her buttocks. She tensed uncertainty clouding her brain. Why had she begun this? Why she had allowed this? She wanted Dave. Why had he not just given himself to her. She regretted Jason and all his fantasies, the encouragement she had given. Now here she was a tramp, a bitch in heat, surrounding by a pack of dogs waiting to be ridden.

So tender and gentle were Erroll's actions she didn't realise he had entered her. Slowly with soft lunges he inched his length along her vaginal walls. Hands massaged the flat of her back, soothed along her tensed shoulders. Others toyed with her dangling breasts, all fears and doubts forgotten. The suddenness of her climax frightened them all, as she collapsed sighing and sobbing, pleasure wracking every nerve of her body. Erroll froze with his penis inside her, as she slumped she felt it temporarily sag, as he communicated his concern. With her buttocks raised and her head buried in the cushions she pushed her hips back, gripping his penis with her vaginal muscles, playing in ripples along its length.

Xamphos
Xamphos
133 Followers