Team Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xamphos
Xamphos
132 Followers

Slowly reassured Erroll began again. Unhurried gently pumping, pumping, till finally he lifted her onto his hips thrusting until he came. Her eyes glistened, with the thrill. Perspiration mingled with the tears on her face. As she looked about her she saw admiration, a strange kind of hero worship. Like the child who has just survived the big fairground ride she had earnt a unique respect. Erroll was beautiful. The thrill was so special, his loving so attentive and tender. Now she was to have her prize, it was Dave's turn to fuck her.

Lifted from Erroll's penis, she was held in a joint embrace. Dave sliding underneath her as they hugged, kissed, massaged, and caressed. Supported on either side, Anita rode Dave's penis. She looked down onto his piercing eyes, the warm smile of satisfaction spreading across his face. His hands held her at the hips, his face rose up to kiss her chest, nip a flailing breast. Whilst her props, ran their hands along her spine, blowing cool breath onto her perspiring skin. They kissed her face, her ears her shoulders, stroked her thighs and abdomen. She believed her body to have been spent. There was nothing more she could possibly give, but as she heard Dave's panting gasps, his mouth open, screaming

'Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!'

She came. She came with stars before her eyes, sparks bubbling through her veins. She felt as if she was flying around the room propelled by scalding semen. Her insides clutched at his waning erection, struggling to make the moment last. As she slowly deflated over Dave's spent body Erroll cradled her into his arms gently carrying her off to bed.

The night passed in fitful passages peppered by a series of dreams, in each she was held and loved by one or other man. Each drifting away to be replaced with the next. At one point she dreamt they all slept with her, arranged around her like servants before a queen.

When she awoke the bed was empty a sheet pulled over her nakedness. Light streamed in through an open window, bird song played upon the wind. As she stretched her tired body ached, not with pain but a deep satisfaction. As the sleep cleared and memory became a series of dreams, she heard the sound of lawnmowers and children playing in the garden and surrounding street. There was a knock and three shy men's faces appeared from around the door. The little boys were back, gone were her lovers from the previous night.

She slid out from under the sheet, she saw their embarrassment at her nakedness. In a chair she saw her clothes neatly folded. She didn't remember them being put there. Beyond the door she saw sports bags on the landing. She knew the night had finally ended.

The dream became a surreal play acted out by people she didn't know who once had been intimates. Erroll and Darren uttered pleasantries thanking her for the night. Darren had found a piece of paper to write his telephone number on, which he placed into her hand. She did not offer anything in exchange, other than a hug and a kiss to send the boys on their way.

She was alone with Dave, only one sports bag remained. He started awkwardly. She wanted him to take hold of her. Push her onto the bed. Tell her he loved her, before taking her. He didn't instead he remained distant as he spoke, his eyes focusing upon the bed ignoring her nakedness and her explicitly displayed sex.

'I'm sorry we've got to go, another team thing. Football practise. There is tea, coffee, downstairs, take whatever you want from the fridge, there's yoghurt eggs, whatever you fancy. I'm sorry we can't give you a lift but it was quite a night. Thought it better to sleep in a bit. There's a number for a good taxi firm, and I've left some money for the fare.' Dave said hovering by the door.

So that was all she was to him. Not even a tart, just a cheap whore. She felt angry, annoyed betrayed. But not by Dave, herself. She hung hoping for a word, something to suggest she meant something to him.

'Did you like Darren? It was him who pointed you out. Your mate, blondie, had given him the brush off once. Then he saw her with you. He's been smitten by you ever since. He hadn't got the nerve really to ask you himself. He and Erroll luck out a lot of the time. They are not confident around women. But they are alright once you get to know them. Maybe you should give him a ring sometime. He'd really love to hear from you.'

Anita looked about the room and saw the photograph in the frame, Dave with a girl in a wedding gown.

'I see why you haven't mentioned us. I see you have other commitments.' Anita said rising. Dave moved to speak. 'Don't bother saying anything. It's the same for me too. Just playing away for the night. Perhaps you could explain it to Darren for me. I've broken one man in I don't want to train another. I'll catch you again sometime. Sometime when you are free.'

'Yeah sure. I'll look forward to it. It was a great night wasn't it?'

'Yeah a real blinding game.' Anita pulled herself to his chest, feeling the solid muscle through his shirt. They kissed with open mouths, but the heat was no longer there.

It was a long day waiting for Jason to come home. Trisha was still away with her boyfriend and would be for two more nights. The events of the night began to haunt her. Remembering how easily she had offered herself. Then the guilt began to eat into her like a worm at her brain. She was grateful Jason was tired, when he came home. Relieved he only made to kiss her cheek before retiring for the night. The next night would be different. The next night his libido would return. Then he would discover, the hand marks on her body, the small bites about her breasts. What could she say? What would she do?

All day at work she brooded considered feigning illness. She knew she couldn't do it. The guilt had grown from a worm, to a torturing snake that ran the length of her body. The truth was the only thing she could do. The truth her only resort.

As they sat down to eat. Her hunger had disappeared she toyed with her food, as Jason's concerned hand fell over hers, the tears fell from her eyes as the words dropped from her lips. Attentively he listened, looking directly into her face. At first no emotion stirred, then she saw the light enter his eyes. As she retold events, he replayed the different roles, undressing her and taking her in every position. Each time he entered her, he reclaimed her for himself. As they curled into their bed that night she was his once again. She had regained his full attention, his adoration. She was his prize his love. What more could Anita want? Their relationship was stronger than any she had ever known.

Xamphos
Xamphos
132 Followers