Team Go

Story Info
Shego's family reunion.
2.9k words
4.39
45.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shego stood in the street looking up at the stupidly shaped building. It had been a month since her brief reunion with her brothers and her forced alliance with Kim Possible to stop that moron Aviarius. At the end of that whole fiasco, she had been forced to suffer ridicule from Dr. Drakken of all people about her going soft. Her soft? That was utterly ridiculous. But then, why was she standing outside the stupid Go Tower? It couldn't be that she was worried about her brothers or that she missed them. She would rather claw her eyes out than be in the same room with them, but ever since their forced reunion, she had felt something nagging at her. It was like there was some unresolved business she had to take care of. Shego sighed and pressed her palm against the biofeedback reader by the door. Her hand glowed green and the door whisked open. The stupid idiots had not even thought about locking her out. She was evil. She worked for a guy who tried to take over the world and still they didn't block her access to their stupid Go Tower.

The four figures in the control room looked up when Shego walked in. "Shego," cried Hego enthusiastically as he jumped up to give her a hug. "I always knew you would come back to Team Go!"

"Come back? Are you nuts?" asked Shego as she managed to extricate herself from her big brother's hug and backed off a few feet to glare at him. "I just er forgot something when I was here last. I didn't know you idiots were even in here or I wouldn't have come."

"Same old Shego," snorted Mego.

"Oh come on sis," said Wego1 and Wego2 in unison. "We all missed you, even Mego, even though he won't admit it."

"Well, I didn't miss you," snarled Shego. "Why would I ever miss a bunch of do gooder, straight laced pack of idiots like you four? Your idea of having fun is sitting around waiting for the Go Signal to flash so you can rescue a cat from a tree!"

"That's not true," replied Hego defensively. "We are all about fun here at Go Tower!"

Shego stared at him in exasperation. "Fun? You are the most uptight person I have ever known! You wouldn't know fun if it rose up and bit you on the ass."

"I know how to have fun," insisted Hego stubbornly.

"Yeah?" asked Shego. "When was the last time you masturbated?"

Hego turned so crimson that Shego thought he might spontaneously combust. Mego laughed nastily and Wego1 and Wego2 just looked puzzled.

"Fuck, I bet you don't even know how to masturbate," laughed Shego when she saw the look on Hego's face.

"I do to!" cried Hego and then he blushed even brighter red.

"Oh really?" said Shego raising an eyebrow in disbelief and smirking. "Why don't you prove it? Take out your dick and show us how you jerk off." Even as she was taunting her brother, Shego couldn't figure out herself why she was doing it. There was just something about Hego's do gooder attitude that pushed her buttons. The only other person who could accomplish that was a certain red haired teen hero.

"I couldn't do that!" cried Hego in horror.

"Cause you don't know how!" trumpeted Shego.

"Because it would be wrong," insisted Hego. "I couldn't do that in front of others, especially not my sister!"

"Yeah right," snorted Shego. "You just don't want to admit that you don't know how. Tell you what big brother, I will do it for you if you will do it for me."

"What?" exclaimed a shocked Hego.

Shego ran her hand down the front of her green and black uniform top and pulled it open. Her large round boobs spilled out of the built-in cups and Mego nearly swallowed his tongue at the sight of her huge round melons. Wego1 and Wego2 stared in open mouth shock but decided that they very much liked what they saw. Hego retripled his blushing as he tried to put his hand over his eyes to block out the sight of Shego's tits. Shego, however, grabbed his huge hand and placed it on her bare boobs. "Here, get a feel of these babies," she told him. Hego snatched his hand back as if he was burned.

/As her four brothers watched, Shego peeled off the rest of her uniform, leaving just a green and black thong, Turning around, she gave a wiggle of her ass at Hego and slipped it down and stepped out of it to stand there naked. Shego turned to face Hego and stood there, legs spread wide displaying her shaved pussy. Shego's hands caressed her large breasts and tweaked the nipples until they were hard. As the others watches mesmerized, Shego moved her hands between her legs and began to rub her clit. She could feel herself getting wet and the pressure of her fingers on her nub made her moan. This was probably the dumbest thing she had ever done in her life, but Hego seemed to bring out her temper and she wasn't about to back down now. Her eyes were half closed with pleasure, but she could see the bulges in the uniforms of all her brothers including Hego. Shego stared at Hego's bulge and ran her tongue over her black painted lips. Mmmm, it looked like he had a snake shoved down his pants.

Impulsively, Shego stepped forward and ran her hand over his hardon. "Maybe you aren't so uptight after all Hego," she purred as she felt the cock in his pants twitch at her touch and Hego whimpered. Hego stared at his sister in shock as she dropped to her knees in front of him and before he could react, she had reached into his pants and pulled out his cock.

Hego's cock was a massive sixteen thick inches with a huge bluish purple mushroom head. Thick veins stood out on the underside and Shego bent down and ran her tongue over the head. "Now this is what I call a big cock," murmured Shego as she let the thick piece of cock meat rest on her face as she licked the shaft from balls to tip. A drop of clear precum oozed out and smeared over her nose in a shiny spot. "Do you want me to suck it Hego?" asked Shego with a wicked smile on her face. "You gotta ask and say please like a good hero."

"Please," moaned Hego as emotions and thoughts he had never experienced before coursed through his body. He noticed absently that he was starting to glow. This was sick and wrong, but as he looked down at his big boobed sister kneeling naked in front of him, he couldn't help himself.

"Please what"" teased Shego as she ran her tongue around his cock head once more.

"Please suck my cock," moaned Hego and then he felt the most wonderful sensation ever in his life as Shego's soft lips wrapped around the head of his cock, taking it into her warm, wet mouth. Shego's mouth was stretched wide to accommodate the huge girth of his cock and the sight made Hego snap. He glowed strongly now and with superhuman strength, grabbed the back of Shego's head and yanked it all the way down onto his hard cock until it pushed into her throat and his balls banged on her chin. Shego was choking and gagging on the thick cock meat in her mouth, but Hego didn't even really notice as he held her head against his crotch and enjoyed the sensation of her throat muscles squeezing his dick.

"Oh fuck that feels good," moaned Hego and shocked himself by using the F word. He felt Shego's tongue slide over his shaft as her breathing eased because of her extensive Kung Fu training that gave her near total control over her body. "You are a cock sucking slut Shego, " Hego moaned as he began to thrust his hips and ram his cock in and out of the raven haired woman's mouth.

"Isn't that the truth?" asked Mego as he took out his cock and began to jerk off at the sight of his big mouthed sister (literally) blowing that pompous jerk Hego.

Shego's large breasts bounced wildly as she felt Hego pull her mouth up and down on his cock. Her brother's cock was even bigger than Drakken's blue dick and she could feel it throbbing in throat and hear her brother moaning loudly.

Hego didn't like to admit it to his wise assed sister, but this was the first blow job he had ever gotten and he was already close to cumming as her felt Shego's lips wrapping tight about his shaft and applying enough pressure to suck a baseball through a garden hose. "I...I am close to cumming," Hego moaned sliding his cock back until only the tip was in Shego's mouth.

"And what's your point?" asked Shego as she ran her tongue over his cock and looked up into Hego's eyes.

That was the final straw and with a loud scream, Hego felt the cum driving up out of his balls and erupt into Shego's waiting mouth. Shego just clamped her lips tighter around his spurting dick and let the warm sticky goo flow into her mouth. She swallowed load after load before Hego's cock finally slipped out of her mouth and he splattered her face with a final shudder of his cock. As cum dripped down Shego's face, Hego sank to his knees, panting and drained.

"So sis, can anyone else play?" asked Mego stepping forward and stroking his cock. It wasn't nearly as big as Hego's but it was still a good size thought Shego and she smiled at her self-involved brother.

"What hole do you want?" she asked him as she reached up with her finger and stuffed a gob of Hego's cum into her mouth that was dripping off her chin.

"Spread your legs sis," ordered Mego. I want to ram that green cunt of yours.

Shego reclined on the thick rug and spread her legs. Her fingers pulled open her pussy lips and she smiled at Mego. "Come on brother, give me your best shot."

That was all the invitation Mego needed as he crawled on top of Shego and quickly slid his erect cock into her waiting pussy. He moaned as he felt her pussy muscles tighten around his shaft. Shego was dripping wet and his cock easily began to slide in and out of her pussy as he reached down and grabbed two handfuls of her big jugs. "I've been wanting to nail you for a long time," moaned Mego as he began to wildly plunge his cock in and out of his sister's pussy. Shego just moaned and wrapped her strong legs around Mego's body and drew him deeper into her pussy.

"Oh yeah Mego, fuck me hard," cried Shego as she drove her hips upwards to meet his strokes. "Fuck me you bastard," cried Shego. "I want to feel your cock cum deep inside me you egotistical fuckhead. Come on Mego, harder!"

"Oh yeah bitch, I am going to shoot my spunk deep into your cunt," cried Mego. "I am going to fill up your slutty pussy with my cum you whore!" With that Mego pushed in as deep as he could go and began to cum. Shego could feel the warm cum splashing into her pussy and her body fairly thrummed with pleasure. When Mego finally had finished cumming he stood up and slapped Shego's face with his cock and wiped it on her long black hair.

Normally if someone had done that to her, Shego probably would have vaporized them with a plasma blast, but somehow this felt right. Perhaps it was some type of atonement for her leaving Team Go. Shego looked over at the Wego twins and smiled. "So guys, am I the first naked woman you have seen?"

The twins looked at each other and nodded, neither able to trust themselves to speak.

"So you guys want to fuck your sister too?" she asked with a twinkle in her eye.

The twins looked at each other and nodded in unison. Then the red glow pulsed for a second and now there were five Wego standing there. "We decided we wanted to gang bang you," they said in one voice and five pairs of identical hands began to grope Shego's naked body. One of the Wego laid down on the floor, cock sticking straight up. The outher four Wegos picked Shego up and lowered her onto his cock. Shego moaned softly as the head slid into her ass and inch by inch she found herself impaled on the cock. Wego gave her a few seconds to get used to his full length in her ass before the second Wego got on top of her and pushed his cock into her pussy. "Two down, three to go," laughed Wego. A third Wego crouched over Shego's mouth and she eagerly opened her mouth to take his hard cock inside. The final two Wegos put their cocks into her hands and in complete unison all five Wegos began to fuck their big sister.

Shego had had her share of wild sex before, but this might be the wildest yet she thought as she felt the five identical cocks take her body. She had never felt so alive as she worked all five cocks simultaneously. Her lips and tongue played with the hard cock fucking her face, her ass and pussy clamping down tight on the cocks in them and her hands were blurs on the two other cocks.

"Man, I knew she was a slut, but I never thought I would see this moaned Mego as he felt his cock standing up hard again at the sight of Shego and the five identical copies of her younger borther. You couldn't tell which ones were real and which ones were the copies and all five were obviously having a great time with Shego's hot body.

"We..."

"Are...."

"Going..."

"To...."

"Cum...."

cried Wego and with one mind the five Wegos began to pour their thick loads of cum into and on Shego's body. The cocks in her hands shot off and splashed cum over her tits until they gleamed with the thick white goo. Cum flooded her mouth, pussy and ass and feeling all five cocks shoot at the same time finally drove Shego over the edge to her own orgasm. She howled and moaned as she came. Her glowing green hands grabbed thick handfuls of the carpet as Shego climaxed.

When the five Wegos crawled off their sister and left her lying there naked on the rug, Mego looked over at Hego. "I don't know about you, but I have to take another crack at her. And boy do I have an idea." Mego shimmered purple and shrank down to no more than four inches in height. As Shego lay there still shuddering with pleasure, the shrinker slipped his entire body into her cum filled pussy. Shego gasped as she felt him moving around inside her.

"Oh fuck that feels good," she cried as she just laid back on the rug and enjoyed the sensation of Mego inside her.

"Turn over sis," said Hego as he decided that he too needed another shot at her. "I want to fuck that hot ass of yours." Hego was stroking his massive cock with one hand and Shego gaped at him in shock.

"I don't think that thing will fit in my ass!" she protested.

"Then I will make it fit," said Hego and with his super strength turned Shego over and rubbed his hard cock over her ass cheeks. Then before Shego had any more time to protest, he pushed the thick head inside her anus. Shego screamed as she felt herself being spread wide by the thick cock, but she gritted her teeth and took it as Hego shoved more and more of cock into her ass. It took all of Shego's control to lie there and take it as Hego pushed every inch of sixteen inch monster into her ass.

"Oh fuck that hurts," moaned Shego as she felt Hego pull out almost all the way and t hen slam back into her.

"Maybe you need something to suck on big sis," said Wego, now back to only two of them. As Shego gaped at them, they stepped forward and both of them drove their cocks into her mouth at the same time.

"Ulk," was all Shego could manage as she felt the cocks push deep into her mouth. Her eyes bulgued out at the sensations running through her body. Her pussy was sending waves of pleasure outwards as Mego wriggled inside her. The initial pain in her ass was subsiding and also giving way to pleasure as Hego began to pound in and out of her. Finally, she could taste the precum and some of her own pussy juices on Wego as the twin cocks fucked her mouth in unison.

As the members of Team Go continued their fuck fest, none of them noticed the view screen behind them activating. Aviarius, freshly escaped from prison, stopped cold before his rant could begin and he watched in utter fascination as Shego took on her four brothers in front of his very eyes. As he watched Shego's big tits sway back and forth, Aviarius decided his rant could wait. At least until he saw the green skinned bitch take a few loads over that sexy face of hers. Aviarius settled back in his chair, took out his cock and started to jerk off to the family orgy taking place in front of him. Yep, Team Go was definitely back together.