Team Spirit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIYAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Lei Fang screamed her release at the ceiling as her body went limp and pleasure mercilessly assailed her, washing away all rational thought as Lei Fang could do nothing but cum. Afterwards Lei Fang could only lie there, eyes closed, gasping for breath, her body covered with sweat, to Hitomi she was eroticism incarnate. Once Lei Fang had regained her breath she opened her eyes and looked up at Hitomi with glazed-over eyes, wonder eradiating from them as she smiled.

"Woooow. I had never imagined it would feel so…incredible." she said, almost like she was in a dream. Hitomi smiled at her lovingly.

"It´s because I love you that I can make you feel like that. It always feels better when you´re in love." she said. Lei Fang stretched and smiled blissfully.

"Mmmmm, I´m still recovering." She laid there enjoying the afterglow for a second, then she smiled impishly at Hitomi.

"Now it´s my turn to make you feel really good!"

Hitomi let out a laugh of anticipation, the look in Lei Fangs eyes as she looked at her made her so hot and eager. Lei Fang sat up and laid Hitomi onto her back on the bed, then laid down next to her and began stroking her cheek as she planted tender kisses on her cheek before moving further down and nibbling at her neck still caressing her face with her hand, Hitomi sighing with pleasure.

"Mmmmmm…" Then Lei Fangs hand went down and started caressing and kneading her breast while she continued kissing and nibbling her throat and Hitomi moaned. Lei Fangs hand cupped and stroked her breast, thankfully not ignoring the nipple as she brushed it with her thumb and rolled it between her fingers. Hitomi loved what she was doing, but when Lei Fang abandoned her neck and started sucking on her breast instead pleasure struck Hitomi and she let out a deep sigh with pleasure.

"Ahhhh…"

Lei Fang was so good at what she was doing, her caresses were so tender and passionate, leaving Hitomi with a smile on her face and her eyes closed in bliss. Lei Fang switched between breasts, using her mouth on one and her hand on the other, or using her mouth and hand on one breast while using her other hand on the other breast. Hitomi was getting lightheaded, her body felt like it was floating, then Lei Fangs hand moved down Hitomis stomach and reached her pussy where it began caressing and fondling the lips, sending a jolt of pleasure to Hitomis brain. Hitomi laid her head back and moaned out loud.

"A-aaaahhhh! Mmmm…mmmm…"

Lei Fangs hand gently caressed the puffy lips while she continued sucking on Hitomis breasts, Hitomi lost in a sea of sensations. Then Lei Fang stopped sucking and raised her head to Hitomis ear.

"Want some more?" she asked seductively. Hitomi could only nod.

"Yes…yes, please…ahhhhh…"

Lei Fang smiled impishly and inserted a finger into Hitomi. Her response was immediate, she threw her head back with pleasure and screamed.

"Aaaaah! Aaaaah! Aaaahhh…aaaahhh…"

Lei Fang teasingly probed around inside her, the teasing almost driving Hitomi mad, she whimpered with frustration as Lei Fang teased her, then moaned with pleasure as Lei Fang touched her g-spot. Lei Fang grinned.

„You like it when I touch you there, don´t you?" she said. Then she inserted a second finger, causing another moan from Hitomi, and began massaging her g-spot, causing Hitomi to tense up and arch her back with pleasure.

"Oh God! Oh…oh…oh…oh, my God, that feels so good! Ohhhh!"

Lei Fang smiled and kept up her ministrations. Hitomi was throwing herself around in bed, trying to contain the pleasure that threatened to overload her senses.

"Oh….oh, stop, Lei, please stop, it feels too good, I can´t take it, stop, I….ahhhh…ohhh…"

Lei Fang ignored her pleadings and kept massaging her. Hitomi felt indescribably good, she kicked with her legs as she bucked in bed and moaned and whimpered, her whole body felt charged and her head felt like a pressure was building up inside, a pressure that felt like it was going to explode soon, taking her sanity with it. Hitomi could only moan and whimper, completely lost in pleasure.

"Ohhhh…ahhhh…ahhhh…mmmm…"

Lei Fang lifted her head to Hitomis ear.

"Yeah, Hitomi, that´s it, cum for me, cum hard for me." she whispered encouragingly. Hitomi couldn´t hear her, she was too far gone, she was gritting her teeth as if it took great effort to contain the pleasure going through her, tears were streaming out from under her closed eyelids, she was covered in sweat, she was ecstasy incarnate. Hitomi was almost there now, she could only whimper as her whole body was teetering on the brink, she was tensing up, her back was arched and her legs were pulled underneath her so that she was lifting herself off the bed, her hands grasping madly at the sheets, she was close, she was close, she was…

"Nnnnn…nnnnn….ah, ah, ah, ah, nnnnnnnnn….nnnnnnnnnn…..oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, mmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmm! Mm! Mm! Mm! Mm! Mm…mm…mm….oh, oh, oh, oh, OH!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Her body released and Hitomi screamed out as if all the pent-up pleasure was released along with that scream, shockwaves rolled through her body, washing away her ability to think, to move, to do anything but cum. Then her body grew limp and she fell back on the bed, panting, almost unconscious from her release. Lei Fang smiled satisfied and withdrew her fingers and held them up before her to study them. They were sticky with her cum and she put them in her mouth to taste Hitomi and to suck them clean. Lei Fang then just sat and watched as Hitomi regained her senses. Hitomi opened her eyes and looked at Lei Fang, Lei Fang smiled lovingly at her, she smiled back, and then she began to laugh. At first it was more of a giggle, then it grew and became a laugh of joy, Lei Fang joining in, and then they were both roaring with laughter, they just couldn´t stop laughing, Hitomi was hiding her face in her hands, embarrassed at her lustblinded performance from before, but when the laughter had died out she removed her hands and watched Lei Fang with a smile as Lei Fang laid down next to her and they met in an embrace, staring into each others eyes, kissing tenderly.

"I love you, Lei." Hitomi whispered between kisses.

"I love you too, Hitomi." Lei Fang answered, making Hitomis heart jump with joy. They continued to kiss and look into each others eyes until Lei Fang spoke.

"That was wonderful, wasn´t it?" she said. Hitomi smiled.

"Mmmm, it was." she replied. Lei Fang smiled at the compliment. Then after a moment she smiled impishly.

"Wanna do it again?"

Hitomi almost choked.

"Again??? Lei, I can´t survive another one of those! I´d die if you do that to me again! I…hey, stop that!"

Lei Fang wasn´t listening, she was already shifting their positions in bed, lying down on her back and maneuvering Hitomi despite her protests so that she was straddling her face. Hitomi put her hands on her hip in offense looking down at Lei Fang.

"Le-ei!"

Lei Fangs only reply was a teasing smile.

"Relax. I promise you´ll like it." She then put her hands on Hitomis buttocks and pressed her pussy into her face. Hitomi was about to protest, but then lost all desire to do so when she felt Lei Fang kissing her tenderly on her pussylips. It did feel good and Hitomi could feel herself begin to get aroused again, so she simply closed her eyes and relaxed, enjoying the pleasure she felt. Soon Lei Fangs lips were replaced by her tongue as it traveled up and down her pussy, causing Hitomi to sigh with pleasure, she was getting wet and could feel a small trickle running out between her legs. Lei Fang continued to lick her and Hitomi leaned her head back and moaned softly as she felt small waves of pleasure wash over her with each stroke of Lei Fangs tongue. She felt lightheaded and weak and put her hands against the wall in front of her to support herself as Lei Fangs tongue sent her further and further away, Lei Fangs hands kneading and caressing Hitomis buttocks as she ate her pussy. "This isn´t right." Hitomi thought. "She´s doing me for the second time now and I´m not doing anything in return." Hitomi rose off Lei Fangs face, whimpering a bit with the loss of sensation.

"Hitomi, what…?"

"Ssssh…" Hitomi hushed her as she turned around.

"We can both make each other feel really good…"

With that Hitomi straddled Lei Fangs face again and bent over so that they were now in the 69 position. Hitomi looked at Lei Fangs pussy and felt aroused just thinking that she was about to taste her again. Then Lei Fangs tongue resumed work on her and Hitomi was reminded of her own task and she locked her lips onto Lei Fangs pussy and soon they were busy eating each other out. Lei Fang had gotten a headstart though and Hitomi had difficulties keeping her mind on what she was doing while Lei Fangs tongue was driving her towards the edge. "No fair, I was the one that was gonna get her off!" Hitomi thought to herself. "All right, plan B!" Hitomi doubled her efforts. She slid her tongue inside Lei Fang, causing her to moan out in pleasure. "Good, she´s not far away." Hitomi did her best to bring Lei Fang to release, but she felt the pressure inside her grow and soon she felt herself on the edge. Hitomi panicked. "Oh, no, I´m gonna cum, no, no, no, no…" She tried her best to bring Lei Fang to orgasm, but the pressure grew and grew, and then she couldn´t hold back anymore.

"AAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" she screamed out as her body shuddered with her orgasm, it wasn´t as powerful as the last one, but it left Hitomi feeling drained and she was barely able to support herself on her arms. "I can´t rest now, I´ve gotta get her off too!" she thought and resumed work on Lei Fangs pussy. She stuck her tongue inside Lei Fang again, causing her to moan out loud, then probed around inside her, licking the walls, stretching her pussy, and once she felt Lei Fang was hot enough she started licking her g-spot. Lei Fang was in a frenzy.

"Ahhh! Ah! Ahaaaaah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!"

"Yeah, cum for me, I want to hear you cum!" Hitomi thought as she worked on her. Lei Fang was kicking with her legs, grabbing at the bedsheet, thrashing her head around, she was teetering on the brink. Hitomi was tempted to keep her there and drive her mad with lust, but then decided against it and increased her efforts, bringing Lei Fang over the edge.

"Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ahhhh! Ahhhh! Ahhhh! Ah! Ah! Ah! AH! AAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

Hitomi rolled off Lei Fang and laid on her back as Lei Fang laid there, her body limp, catching her breath. "Victory!" Hitomi thought to herself with a satisfied smile and raised her fist in the air in triumph. She waited for Lei Fang to catch her breath and then laid down on top of her and kissed her lovingly on the lips and looked into her eyes, Lei Fang smiling back at her, her eyes glazed over like she had just awaken from a wonderful dream.

"Please tell me you´re satisfied now." Hitomi said.

"Mmmm…" Lei Fang sighed and stroked her tenderly.

"…Not quite."

Hitomi stared at her in disbelief.

"Huh? What more do you want?"

Lei Fang simply smiled and put her arms around Hitomis back and her legs around her waist. With her legs she pressed Hitomis body against hers so that their pussies pressed against each other and then she used her legs to make Hitomis body rock back and forth against hers, their pussies rubbing against each other.

"Oh." said Hitomi.

Lei Fang continued to use her legs to make Hitomis body thrust against hers, then Hitomi started moving on her own and soon they had found a rhytm, both of them moaning with pleasure as they rocked against each other. Hitomi could feel her hardened nipples rub against Lei Fangs nipples, adding to her pleasure. They kissed tenderly as they made love, their kisses becoming more passionate as their lovemaking became more and more intense, and their sweaty bodies thrusted against each other as they became lost in their pleasure. Hitomi had her eyes closed and her head back and she moaned with lust and pleasure, she loved the feel of Lei Fangs body against hers, feeling her writhing underneath her and rubbing her pussy against hers and moaning with pleasure. "Oh, it feels so good!" she thought to herself. "If she keeps this up I´m gonna cum again." Hitomi opened her eyes and looked down at Lei Fang. She was so beautiful as she laid there, her eyes closed, lost in a world of pleasure, probably not even sensing Hitomi was there. Hitomi leaned down and nibbled at her neck, causing Lei Fang to moan even louder with pleasure. "She´s almost there." Hitomi thought. Lei Fang moaned.

"Oh, Hitomi, don´t stop, I´m gonna cum, ah, ahhhh…"

Hitomi leaned down and whispered in her ear.

"Yes, Lei, cum for me, cum with me, I want to hear you cum!"

Lei Fang moaned louder as Hitomi sped up her thrusts and felt herself approaching the edge as well. Hitomi surrendered herself to the pleasure, she could feel the pleasurable warmth begin in her pussy, then move out to her loins and from there spread to her whole body. She was almost there.

"Oh, Hitomi, oh, oh, oh, ohhhhh…ohhhhh…ohhhhh….ohhhhh…"

"Lei, Lei, ahhh, ahhh, ahhh, ahhh…"

"Ohhh, ohhh, ohhh, ohhh, oh, Hitomi, I´m almost there, oh, oh, oh, oh…Oh! Hitomi! HITOMI! OH! OH! OH! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

"Lei! LEI! AH! AHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

The next morning Hitomi woke up in Lei Fangs hotel bed. After their last round of lovemaking Lei Fang had seemed sated at last and they had cuddled up and kissed before going to sleep in each others arms. And now Hitomi had woken up alone in the bed, Lei Fang in the shower judging from the sound of running water. Hitomi smiled lustfully to herself, Lei Fang couldn´t mind if Hitomi sneaked a peek after they had spent most of the night making hot, sweaty love. Hitomi got up and walked over to the bathroom door and peeked inside, and indeed, Lei Fang was showering, she was as beautiful as when Hitomi had first peeked on her, if not more now that she was no longer out of Hitomis reach. Hitomi couldn´t resist, but walked over and hugged Lei Fang from behind, kissing her lovingly on the back of the neck. Lei Fang turned her head and grinned.

"Hitomi! Good morning!

"Mmmmmm. Morning." Hitomi replied and planted a few more kisses on her neck. Lei Fang turned around and they embraced, kissing tenderly before Hitomi looked into Lei Fangs eyes and spoke.

"Lei. Last night was the happiest night of my life, I´ll never forget it. Thank you." Lei Fang smiled.

"It meant just as much for me as it meant for you. I´m so happy you came forward and told me how you feel about me, I don´t think I would ever have had the courage to tell you myself."

They smiled lovingly at each other and then shared another embrace before Hitomi picked up the soap and turned Lei Fang around and began soaping up her back.

"So, do you feel ready for today´s match?" Hitomi asked.

"Mmmm…After last night I feel ready for anything. I have a feeling our game will improve from now on, now that we´ve come clear with each other and no longer have all that pent-up fear and frustration nagging at our minds. We´ll sweep through the matches, wipe out the competition and be the last team standing, win the tournament and share the prize money between us."

Hitomi smiled and hugged Lei Fang from behind.

"I love you, Lei."

Lei Fang put her hands on top of Hitomis and stroked them lovingly.

"I love you too, Hitomi."

They stood like that for a few seconds, locked in a loving embrace, and then they started laughing with joy, all the fear and sadness that had come between them before now gone like it had never existed.

The End