Team Trip: A Cheerleader Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,107 Followers

I looked back to the other woman. Vicki had her eyes closed as she danced with Bill. She had been facing away from Moose and Mary, and she hadn't seen that Moose and Mary were now naked and kissing passionately. All at once Mary began to make loud grunting moans, and Vicki suddenly opened her eyes and turned around. She froze in place when she saw the naked couple.

Mary was thrusting her hips forward and back against Moose's pole. Its red and engorged head protruded between the cheeks of her ass. He held one of her knees on the top of his hip, and she was standing on one leg with her legs apart as they kissed. With his other hand he was squeezing one of her breasts. She was holding him tightly against herself with one arm while she played with his balls with her other hand. They were both making a lot of noise.

Mike, T.C., Bill and I dropped our shorts and kicked them aside. Vicki was wide- eyed as her gaze darted from our four erections, to Mary and Moose, and then back to us. The four of us moved against Vicki and began to gently touch and rub her body through her pajamas. Our erections poked and prodded through her pajamas against the middle of her body.

Vicki closed her eyes and began to shiver. She shook her head from side to side, trying to say "NO!" but no words came out of her mouth. When she didn't pull away from us, I verified she was not wearing a bra. Her left nipple was stiff and hard when I rubbed it through her top. Drunk as she clearly was, Vicki was also extremely tense and her body movements were stiff and jerky.

Moose lifted Mary off her feet, turned, and laid her on her back on one of the beds. Then he crawled between her legs and began to kiss her crotch. He pushed two fingers inside her and began to move them in and out. What an educational experience this was for me! Oral sex with finger-fucking! Whenever he lifted his head to look up her body, I could clearly see Mary's swollen and wet labia, framed by her neatly trimmed dark pubic hair. Her hips were twisting and arching off the bed as his fingers and mouth moved against her pussy.

Mary's constant moans were clearly audible over the music, and she soon began to jerk and buck on the bed. She let out a long series of high-pitched cries, "EEE! EEE! EEE!" Followed by a powerful "OOOH!" She flung her head back and her whole body trembled and shook.

Vicki also began to tremble as we held her, and T.C. and I pulled her bottoms and panties down and off. Mike and Bill removed her top, and we began to caress her naked body. I slipped my hand between her thighs from the rear, and she was wet and slippery. She didn't move away when I touched her. She just kept staring at Mary and Moose on the bed. She didn't pull away as my erection rubbed against her bare body.

As Mary's first orgasm began to subside, Moose slowly pushed his penis into her. With about three inches to go, he paused and leaned down and sucked on one of Mary's nipples. After a few seconds, she began to moan. Then with the five of us watching, he slowly pushed himself completely into her. Mary let out a loud shriek, then immediately began to scream, "OOOH" As she had done before. Her hips rose off the bed as she thrust herself against Moose, again and again. Her legs trembled again. Her scream slowly died, and Moose began to move in and out of her.

As Moose pulled most of the way out of Mary, her vagina seemed to pucker outward and pull at his shiny, wet penis. Then when he moved back inside her, her vagina gripped his penis the other way until her labia and the surrounding pubic hair all but disappeared. I was so aroused as I watched that I began to get dizzy. Vicki's body felt hot everywhere I touched her. Her skin burned against my penis.

Vicki began breathing fast. Her eyes were wide open and she was staring directly at the couple on the bed. Her trembling became more intense. Mike wasted no time, and he pushed her onto her back on the other bed, climbed between her legs, and pushed himself completely into her in one motion. She arched her back and moaned. Soon they too were enthusiastically fucking. Vicki began to grunt, "UNH! UNH!" In time with his thrusts.

I was both shocked and mesmerized by the sight, sound, and smell of these two couples "doing it." Moose's plan had worked! But I didn't know what to do next! I stroked my penis, and it was as hard as I've ever felt it. I wanted relief, but in a burst of lust, I decided I was going to try to fuck Vicki as soon as Mike finished. I was so close to ejaculating that my balls started to throb. T.C. and Bill apparently had similar ideas.

T.C. got on the bed with Mike and Vicki, and he began to kiss and fondle Vicki's breasts. Bill did the same with Mary. I leaned closer in order to look at Vicki's pussy as Mike's penis went slowly in and out. She, too, had trimmed her pubic hair. The result was a thin, dark band around each side of her pussy, coming together at the top and again near her anus. As Mike moved in and out of her, I could see her glistening outer vaginal opening going in and then puckering out much as Mary's had.

I switched my attention back to Mary's pussy. There was much more movement at the opening to her vagina, no doubt because of Moose's size. My balls were throbbing so hard they hurt. Once again I stroked my penis as I looked from one pussy to the other. Both were making wet, slurping sounds as the two men fucked them.

Vicki let out a sudden loud whisper of "YESSSSS!" And her hips bucked against Mike several times. Mike immediately groaned, and his legs jerked as he ejaculated into her four or five times. She grunted, "AAAH!" With each one.

Mike nearly collapsed on top of Vicki and gasped for breath. On the other bed, Mary began to make her little cries again, faster and faster. Mike climbed off of Vicki just as Moose made several loud grunts as he obviously ejaculated. T.C. and I moved toward Vicki's open pussy, but I was in the better position and I got there first. I climbed onto the bed and began to enter her. Mike's cum squeezed out of her as I pushed my penis inside her. I felt her vagina squeeze my penis several times, and I began to move in and out of her as Mike had done. The only reason I didn't immediately cum was the incredible, hot pain in my balls.

"No! I can't take any more yet! Let me come down! Wait! I'm still . . . " Vicki cried, but I continued fucking her anyway. Within a dozen strokes she was pushing back against me and making little cries of pleasure. It only took a couple of minutes. The incredible erotic sensations were simply too much for me, and I moaned and ejaculated several times into her. I heard her yell, "YESSS! AAH!" And I felt her vagina squeezing my rigid erection.

The pain in my balls changed to intense pleasure. A warm heat spread from my groin outward. I opened my eyes and stared at Vicki's body, completely joined to mine as evidenced by our cum-soaked, intertwined pubic hair. The erotic sensations were so powerful that I didn't want to pull my half-erect penis out of her, but I heard T.C.'s voice. "C'mon, Dink! It's my turn!"

I was barely out of Vicki before T.C. took my place by sliding his penis into her still-twitching opening. Bill was now fucking Mary, and once again I could hear two sets of wet smacking sounds as the two men went into and out of the two women. I found a vacant position near one of Mary's breasts, and I began to suck and lick her nipple as I rubbed my hands over her arm and side. Bill's penis was about the same size as mine, and I could see Mary's vagina gripping his penis much as she had with Moose. My concerns about penis size evaporated.

I closed my eyes, completely lost in the moment. I could taste Mary's stiff nipple and breast. I could hear two men and two women grunting and groaning as they mated. I could hear the wet sounds of their couplings. I could feel Mary's body trembling in her excitement. The aroma of pussy and cum was thick in the air. I felt my penis growing hard again. It was still sticky, coated with cum from both Mike and me - and with Vicki's secretions as well.

The five of us fucked both women without giving them any time to rest. They seemed to be in a constant state of near-orgasm. Although I noted the various techniques the other guys used, I eventually lost track of which woman was which. Somewhat later I know I fucked Mary, and because of my earlier ejaculation I lasted a long time. She had two or three orgasms before I came inside her. That much I remember, but by that time I was dizzy with excitement and pleasure - not to mention the bourbon.

I remember fucking both women a second time, but I'm not certain if I came again. I know they did, over and over with each of us. I know I did each of them at least once doggy-style, but again I don't know whether I came or not. It didn't matter. We were gang-fucking the women and we kept it up until we all collapsed in two heaps. T.C., Moose, and I were wrapped around Mary, and Mike and Bill were cuddling Vicki. The only sounds in the room came from the heavy breathing the seven of us made. The rain continued to beat against the window. Somebody had turned off the radio.

I heard one of the guys say, "It's just past 2:00. Now THAT was a fuckin' party!" There was a little laughter, then nothing except the sound of people catching their breath - and the rain. The storm that had made our party possible continued to come down.

"By the way, ladies. I checked and we knew you're both on the pill." Moose said quietly. "That's why we weren't worried about fillin' you with jism."

"You filled me to overflowing!" Mary laughed. "Dink's been watching it drip out of me for the last ten minutes."

Everyone laughed. "I've always wondered . . . sort of dreamed about . . . how it would feel to . . . you, know . . . be made love to without stopping." Vicki sighed. "I thought it would hurt, but it just . . . got better and better . . . and . . . OOH!"

"Your pussy just gave a couple of twitches and I'll be a quart of cum came out of you, Vicki!" T.C. remarked. Everyone laughed again.

A little later the three of us took Mary into the shower in our room, and the other two guys took Vicki into the shower in the women's room. When we were dried off after getting clean, we lay together on the women's beds since ours were covered with huge wet ponds. Bill tried to slip his penis into Vicki.

"My pussy's still dripping." Vicki moaned as she held him back. "And it's sore! I want to, but you gotta give me more time to recover!"

"Me too!" Groaned Mary. "My whole crotch is red and swollen! Even my clit! I thought Moose was going to rip me apart!"

We five guys examined the women, and they made no effort to stop us. They were right. Both of their pussies were red and swollen and still dripping cum, even though we had showered. The intimate examinations of the two women made us hard again. Vicki suddenly scrambled out from under Mike and Bill and pawed through her suitcase. She pulled out a sewing kit and found a cloth measuring tape. "I want to know how big you guys are!" She said as she began to measure Mike.

"Hey, I'm not as big as I can get!" Mike complained. "I've been spraying cream for a couple of hours, so this ain't fair!"

"I can fix that!" Mary squealed, and she got out from under the two men on top of her and began to suck and lick the head of Mike's penis. We could see it getting darker - and bigger. Vicki took her measurement, and Mary stopped her fellatio, leaving Mike's penis throbbing with his heartbeat. He looked miserable.

Moose got up, went to his bag, got a tube of something out, and tossed it to Mike. "I had three fingers up her ass while we were screwin'." Moose said. "Grease your pole and do her backdoor since her cunt's so sore!" Mike did as Moose directed and he sat on the floor and smeared greasy stuff all over his erection. Mary gave us a devilish grin. She slowly lowered herself onto his lap as his lubricated penis disappeared into her anus. My mouth was probably wide open as I stared at this spectacle. Mike was fucking Mary in the ass and she enjoyed it!

Vicki measured the rest of us as Mary sucked each of us until we were completely erect. As Mary did so, she moved up and down on Mike's lap so that his penis went slowly in and out of her. Even though my penis was a little tender, it felt fantastic when Mary sucked on it!

When Mike finally shot his wad, I smeared my penis with lubricant and took his place. Wow! Was that a wonderful, new feeling! Incredibly tight! Mary began to gently rub her clitoris, and I could feel a trembling deep inside her when I violently came inside her behind.

All five of us had anal sex with Mary after Vicki measured us. Moose was last, and Mary's anus was stretched so wide that it stayed open for several minutes after he finished. She lay spread-eagled on the bed with a towel under her hips. Shiny white cum oozed and dripped from both her openings and slowly puddled on the towel.

The smallest penis was just under six inches long, with the next three between that length and almost seven inches. Moose's was just over nine-and-a-quarter inches. Both women seemed fascinated by its size, and they said they'd never felt one so big before.

Vicki had never done anal sex before, but we easily talked her into trying it. T.C. and Mike fucked her that way, but then she said it hurt too much, so the rest of us didn't take a turn with her. We all took showers again and piled - literally - back onto the beds. The women were sore in both holes, the men had sore dicks, but nobody wanted to fall asleep.

We quickly found that a gentle sixty-nine didn't hurt either the women's bruised pussies or our penises, and the "extra" men kissed and fondled the rest of the women's bodies. Both women climaxed several times as we swapped around, and three of us ejaculated during the fellatio. Given the amount we had already produced, it wasn't hard for either woman to swallow what little cum ended up in their mouths. It was still incredibly fun, and it was yet another new experience for me. Both women's kisses had a sweet but salty taste that was really erotic. And I loved tasting their pussies!

We gradually slowed down, and by 6:00 we were just piled together on the beds, slowly and gently caressing each other. I was staring at Mary's swollen labia, watching the last few drops of cum slide out of her. Occasionally I'd lean in and gently kiss around her clitoris until it poked out. My face was covered with her pussy juice. She was gently rubbing my balls since we were lying head-to-feet. Bill was lying half on top of her, kissing her and playing with her nipples. She was making little grunts of pleasure.

Mary let out a long sigh. "Wow! This was one of my fantasies - to be gang- banged all night long. It's the first time I've ever been completely fucked out!"

Vicki let out a deep chuckle. "Me too! God, this was incredible, even if I am so sore I probably won't be able to walk!"

When the laughter died down and the only sounds were sighs and kisses, Moose asked, "Do either of you ladies have any other fantasies we gentlemen could help you experience? We still have a couple of hours to kill before the bus comes."

There was about ten seconds of silence, broken by Mary. "Well, there is one thing - if I'm not too sore! I've always wondered what it would feel like to be fucked by two men at once. Maybe if we used enough of that lube jelly . . ."

Just the idea excited me, and I felt my penis getting hard again. Mary gave it a squeeze. "I think Dink's ready to try it!" She giggled. Heck, we all were!

"Well, there are five of us. Which two do you want, Mary? And how about you, Vicki? Want to try it?"

"NO! Maybe after my behind feels better, but not today!" Vicki replied. A few moments later she asked, "How about all five of you do Mary? I think you can - if I help!"

It did take Vicki's help, but we managed to do a five-way with Mary. It took a few minutes to get us all into position. Bill greased up and Mary gingerly sat down with his pole inside her ass. I sat in front of them with my legs over Bill's, and when Bill lifted up, I was able to slide my greased penis into her red and bruised vagina. Two down!

Because of his size, Moose had to wait until last. T.C. and Mike leaned in from the sides, and Mary began to suck on both of their dorks, giving each one a simultaneous handjob. Finally, Moose squatted and leaned against Mary, and with Vicki standing over me helping to hold him up, he managed to wrap Mary's breasts around his penis. At first we had trouble doing everything at once, but Mary began to get really excited, and then things really got hot.

It was obvious that Mary no longer felt any pain in her pussy or in her ass. She was bouncing up and down on Bill and me and grunting. I could feel Bill's penis pressing and sliding against mine through the membrane dividing her vagina and anus. Moose got louder and louder as tit-fucking got him excited. Bill and I began to alternate our in-out rhythm, and Mary stopped bouncing up and down. She began to make long, deep moans. Vicki was still standing over me, and I leaned up and began to lick her pussy. Vicki began to moan, too.

It wasn't long before I felt Mary's orgasm beginning. Her sphincter began to clamp down on Bill's penis, and then her vagina began to squeeze me in firm, distinct pulses. All seven of us were groaning. Mary's grunts and moans got louder than they had been all night.

Abruptly Mary screamed, "GOD! A-AY-YAH!" And her pelvis began to jerk and shake. Her legs kicked and trembled. I could feel contraction after contraction on my penis as she yelled, "OH!" Over and over again.

Moose went first. I could see one of Vicki's fingers pushed deep inside his anus as he yelled out a loud moan. His hips pumped forward a couple of times, and then as Vicki pulled her finger out of him he fell back and to the side, rolling onto the floor. There was a mound of cum under Mary's chin, and it slowly began to drip between her breasts. Bill and I went almost together, pushing into Mary and lifting her off the bed as we ejaculated into her two holes. She was still trembling when T.C. and Mike yelled as they came in her mouth, on her lips, and on her face.

Mary groaned several more times, then went limp. Bill, T.C., Mike, and I held her up in the midst of the four of us. I felt Vicki's breasts as she came up behind me and wrapped herself around the five of us. Moose pulled Vicki off of us and laid her on her back. He turned her around so that her feet were hanging off the end of the bed, and then he got on the floor, leaned forward, and kissed and licked her clitoris until she came with an explosive "EE-YAH!"

Several minutes later Bill and I slipped out of Mary, and the seven of us lay in a huge pile on the bed. I was on the bottom and I could feel stuff dripping out of Mary onto my legs. Vicki's pussy was pressing against my head, and she dripped onto my face. I took a deep breath through my nose to fully experience the incredible scent of cum, pussy juice, and the fresh sweat of the seven of us. I listened to the rain and drifted away, again lost in the intensity of the moment.

We all must have finally dozed off. The jarring sound of a telephone ringing in the room woke us all. Vicki disentangled herself from us and staggered to answer it. A few seconds later the phone in our room rang, too. Moose managed to pick it up. Both were automatic wake-up calls, presumably ordered by our coach.

Everyone carefully untangled, and we got up. We all were sore and almost unable to move. All seven of us were covered with dried sexual secretions. The beds in both rooms were covered with cum and pussy juice. Bill and I half-carried Vicki next door and the three of us cleaned each other up. The other three guys did the same thing with Mary.

LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,107 Followers