Teamwork at Pullen Wagstaff

Story Info
An unusual way to stop bickering between two top employees.
13.9k words
4.62
29.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

Part 1

The Problem

Jayne Thomas and Iain McCullock were Robert Wagstaff's rising stars. Their judgement, ability and professionalism were first rate. Many clients had taken the trouble to compliment him on these two staff members. Praise from clients was a rarity, they normally simply accepted the service. But they had also commented on the tension between Jayne and Iain. The two were intensely competitive and worked against each other to the detriment of the job and the firm. They were not a team, really they were only just about working colleagues: they were more a running battle. Robert had had enough of this. He had spoken to them individually, he had spoken to them together, he had sent them on a team building course (the report had not made happy reading). They were brilliant, exceptionally gifted but simply did not work well together. Robert needed them to be a team. He had too many valuable clients and jobs lined up. Drastic action was needed, he lifted the phone and telephoned his old friend, Adrian Brightly.

Robert had known Adrian Brightly for years. They had been at university together. Robert had been studying Law, Adrian, Human Psychology. They had been an unlikely pair thrown together by sharing a room in the Hall of Residence but had got on together like a house on fire sharing their other interests such as wine, women and, indeed, song (they had attended innumerable rock concerts and their room Hi-Fi had been legendary at the time). Adrian had become fascinated by hypnosis and not a few fellow (female) students had become the, often, unwitting subjects of his experiments. Adrian had been very successful in this. Even today Robert remained in awe of Adrian's talent.

On a Friday morning Jayne and Iain were summoned together to Robert's office. In the office they found the senior partner with two guests. A bald man about the same age as Robert, with a smiling face, small beard and round "John Lennon" glasses and a young, rather buxom, young lady. "Presumably his secretary," thought Iain: Jayne's supposition was rather different.

"Good morning, good morning Iain, Jayne," beamed Robert, "may I introduce you to my old friend Adrian Brightly and his assistant Kerrie." Adrian smiled warmly and Kerrie nodded with a flash of white teeth between her bright red lipstick.

"Now the reason I have asked you here is not because Adrian is a new client needing our legal advice, no, no, well not yet," he laughed and Adrian beamed in response, "Adrian can, I think, help you two in building up your working relationship, how you perform together in the firm, yes your teamwork."

"We do work well as a team," said Iain looking at Jayne who nodded vigorously, if unconvincingly.

"Not so, not so. You compete, bicker, keep information from each other. It is not what the firm wants, it's not what I want and it must stop. I have sent you on courses, encouraged you, warned you. Well now I'm going to ask Adrian to try hypnosis to ensure you perform together. He is very good you see and I am sure his approach will have a very beneficial effect on you both.

"I don't think that concept is ethical, appropriate or something you can really force on me or indeed Iain," said Jayne starting to get worked up.

"May I, perhaps, say something to contribute to this debate?" asked Adrian Brightly beaming even more widely. Jayne and Iain looked at him.

"I," he said as he took off his round glasses and began polishing them, "have been using hypnotism for a long, long time. I suppose it must be even before I met your senior partner." He looked up from his glasses and fastened his gaze directly on them. They were both instantly struck by his penetrating blue eyes. "That was a very, very long time ago before either of you were around. Before your firm had become so large. Before many, many things. Indeed way, way back when..." His soothing voice lulled them, his eyes drew them towards him and they were gone, gone into a trance.

"Unethical indeed," he said turning to Robert, " unethical without a doubt!"

"My dears, would you mind removing your clothes?" continued Adrian Brightly returning his gaze to the young executives.

Jayne and Iain stood up in unison and began undoing ties, buttons and slipping off their clothes. They were quickly naked. Robert's appreciative gaze swept over Jayne's body as her bra and panties dropped to the floor. Her assets were not just her brains.

"Now Jayne you have been a naughty girl. Sir Robert is not pleased with you. Tomorrow when you wake up you will find your mind fuzzy, you will not be able to think as straight as you usually do, you will not be able to solve problems easily, you will forget occasional things. You will also realise, after a time, that this fuzziness can be cleared by drinking, not just any drink but something your colleague Iain here has, the one you do not get on with, his semen. You will desire his penis and want his cum. But the effect of his semen will only last 24 hours and you will need to drink again."

"Now Iain, you too have not done as you've been asked. From tomorrow you will find you cannot get an erection, you will still have your sex drive but no erection: hardness will elude you. You will feel your balls filling up with semen, becoming heavier and heavier and more and more uncomfortable the longer you are unable to ejaculate. After a time you will realise the only way to cure your erectile dysfunction and to come is to place your penis in Jayne's mouth. This will restore your function but only for 24 hours."

Robert and Adrian had spent some time formulating their novel approach to encouraging team work. Adrian went over the instructions carefully, explaining and clarifying to ensure his instructions and restrictions were complied with.

"Robert, you look a well built lad," said Adrian, "doesn't he Kerrie?"

"Yes Mr Brightly," giggled Kerrie, "well hung are the words I think you want."

"Yes, yes, just so, just so. Now Iain, see Kerrie here. Imagine it's tomorrow. Kerrie needs to be fucked. You'd like to help her wouldn't you?"

"Yes very much indeed," answered Iain truthfully in his trance.

"Well go to it then, she wants you to fuck her hard."

Kerrie started taking off her clothes, Iain was quick to help her. Soon his hands were roaming over her breasts, feeling her buttocks, kissing her and doing everything you might expect an excited young man to do: except, that is, one rather important thing. Robert and Adrian's eyes were watching the junction of his thighs closely for any sign of movement: there was none. Iain's penis remained resolutely flaccid, as relaxed and small as it could be. Kerrie was trying to coax it into life. She pulled the foreskin backwards and forwards, she licked it, took it all in her mouth, bathed it in her saliva, but all to no avail. Iain was clearly aroused and very excited, his nipples stood hard, a film of sweat covered his body, his breathing was fast but his equipment was not responding. Kerrie lay back across Robert's polished mahogany desk, she slowly spread her legs wide. Robert's breathing became very laboured and the bulge in his suit trousers became very noticeable. Iain desperately tried to push his flaccid cock into Kerrie. Had it been even half erect with a bit of firmness he might have succeeded but his little soft member simply had no substance to push and merely squashed up against Kerrie's labia.

"Not much of a man are you?" said Kerrie.

"Well, well, no, not today it would seem," said Adrian. "Now Jayne imagine it is Monday morning, you see Iain here all naked, now what do you want to do."

Jayne having been sitting blankly through Kerrie's efforts appeared to come to life but her usually perky, brisk voice was replaced by a rather hesitant whisper.

"Er, I, er, need to get to work. I have an important meeting on, er, that case involving the shop in Newcastle, er, or was it Nottingham?" She looked at Iain. "I need, I need to suck Iain's penis. Yes, I need to do that, I need his semen, yes that's what I need."

Jayne looked worried and confused, her eyes rather wide. She got up and came towards Iain and dropped to her knees, sitting back on her ankles. Robert stared. There was his brightest young female employee, also probably his best looking one, on her knees, breasts exposed, indeed completely naked. Hanging inches from her face the penis and balls of his other star employee. Jayne's hand reached out and lifted up Iain's balls as if to weigh them, she bent her head forward so the wrinkled foreskin hiding Iain's cockhead was just half an inch from her lips. Robert watched as her lips parted and she sucked all of Iain into her mouth, her eyes closing and a look of relaxation coming over her face as she held his penis between her lips.

The reaction on Iain's part was immediate. His penis began to grow in length and girth. Robert watched as Jayne's head was pushed slowly backwards and upwards as the blood pumped into Iain' s penis making it rise and grow. Jayne lifted her bottom off her ankles as her head moved higher. Soon Iain's shaft was visible with Jayne merely retaining the head in her mouth. The movement in her cheeks indicated her tongue was at work and she began to bob her head up and down imitating the normal movement of sexual intercourse.

"Better, that's more like it. He has got a big cock," said Kerrie.

Given the earlier stimulation from Kerrie it did not surprise anyone that Iain came very quickly. Jayne's throat moving as she swallowed down what she had been seeking. Taking her mouth off his cock, Robert noted, she did not simply let it go but was quick, as it subsided, to lick off any further semen which leaked out of the end.

"How do you feel now, Jayne?" asked Adrian.

"Fine, ready to head up to Nottingham to see Mr Simons about his retail premises, I've got to hurry though as I'm on the 11.55 train." She was still under the impression it was Monday, but her head had evidently cleared and she was her usual self.

"Thank you Jayne, thank you Iain. You may now both get dressed. Now remember my instructions. When you leave this room you will remember nothing that has happened since your instruction. The rest will come back to you slowly. Goodbye now."

Adrian watched the door close behind the young executives. "Well, Robert, I think that went rather well don't you? I'm sure you will see much closer co-operation and working together in the days to come. They will have no option. No option at all. Oh, Kerrie, could you possibly take Sir Robert in hand I think all this work has made him a little uncomfortable!"

Kerrie came across to where Robert was sitting and unzipped his fly. With some difficulty she managed to extract his engorged penis.

"Ooh Sir Robert what a big head. Let me rub it." Kerrie began to stroke Robert's cock establishing a slow but consistent rhythm. With her other hand she undid Robert's belt and exposed his balls as well as penis. She gently fondled his testicles whilst rubbing his shaft.

"Kerrie, that is very good. I think it would be a good idea to make sure Sir Robert does not come on his Savile Row suit, it makes such a mess you know. Could you find somewhere for him to come safely."

Kerrie bent over Robert's cock and took him into her mouth whilst continuing to stroke him. Robert came and Kerrie made sure his suit was kept clean. As his penis subsided Kerrie squeezed it to ensure all the semen came out and licked the last few drops into her mouth.

"Marvellous. That is just what Sir Robert needed. You are such a good girl. No, no you can do that for me later."

After Adrian Brightly and Kerrie had gone Robert sat at his desk. He was very pleased with the morning. His business plans were going well. He was also looking forward to dinner at Adrian's house that night. Kerrie would be there.

Jayne woke late on Saturday. She never did that. She stumbled into the kitchen. Her head did not feel right. She made herself some coffee but forgot to put the coffee in the mug. She put orange juice on her cornflakes and dropped her toast on the floor (of course it landed marmalade side down). She took a shower putting conditioner on her hair before the shampoo and managed to use body oil rather than shower gel to wash. She came out of the shower all slippery, fell over and banged her head on the wall. She sat on the floor not knowing what to do. Eventually she decided she was not well and went back to bed. She slept until the afternoon.

Iain was not fairing any better. He had had a really good Friday night. He and his girlfriend, Fiona, had gone to a curry house for dinner. They had come home and made love. It had gone well and both had fallen asleep content. Iain awoke before Fiona desperate for a pee due to drinking a lot of lager in the Indian restaurant. Usually he awoke with a hard-on due to the need to pee but this was not the case this morning. Returning to bed Fiona woke and was quick to try and repeat the night before. She couldn't raise any interest. Iain was puzzled, he was keen to fuck her but the necessary capability was not there. Fiona laughed it off, "I've worn Willie out! Never mind he'll be upstanding tonight." She was wrong. That night in bed Iain was worried. He couldn't get it up.

Jayne woke in the afternoon and got some work out to complete. She stared at the papers not really understanding what they were about. She turned the television on to watch a film but lost the plot fairly quickly. She knew she was not feeling right but did not know what to do. She began thinking of seeing the doctor on Monday.

Iain woke Sunday morning without an erection. He took a shower and was joined by Fiona. He stood behind her and, as he liked to do, pushed his penis forward into her bottom and began to rub shower gel over her breasts. Normally his penis would rise up between her legs and gently knock against Fiona's lips and clitoris prompting her to try and slip it into her. Today it remained squashed against her bottom. Iain was troubled. He started talking about the doctor. Fiona knelt and took him in her mouth. "Wrong mouth," he thought. What on earth did that mean? Fiona's imaginative efforts did not produce a result. Iain went out for a walk on his own.

Jayne woke on the Sunday. Her head felt even fuzzier. She had been dreaming of oral sex. She had been sucking on a penis, a marvellous strong penis with a shiny purple head and a sweet little pee hole, the exit for the creamy ejaculation. Between her legs she was very wet indeed. Her hand slipped between her legs and she rubbed her clitoris and slipped several fingers into herself. She kept thinking of cum, the penis of her dream spurting, the warm pulsing of the semen into her mouth, the salty taste, the texture, the... she came violently and as she came she realised whose penis it was she was fellating in her dream. It was Iain's. Iain's? She was shocked by this. What strange tricks the brain played. She wouldn't suck that bastard's prick for all the tea in China...or was it Japan? She tried to remember which it was, perhaps it was Ceylon, and slumped back against her pillows, glum again, realising she still did not feel right at all. Pity the cum had not been real...huh...what did that mean?

Iain walked across the park kicking the falling leaves. It was Autumn. What was wrong with him? He hadn't lost interest in sex, it was just that he couldn't get it up. Bloody hell, what a prat. A vision of Jayne came into his mind. Ha, wouldn't she laugh if she knew! "Feeling a bit droopy today, Iain? We need to stand firm on this case, Iain? This will be a hard one, perhaps I'd better take on the case, Iain?" Bitch.

Jayne knew she had a lot of work she needed to do that weekend but she could not do it. Something was wrong. She would telephone the doctor on Monday, perhaps he'd give her some pills, some medicine to drink. She felt thirsty, what should she drink? She looked around her kitchen. Water, orange juice, beer? Milk, hmm that seemed an idea but not quite right. Suddenly her brain cleared a bit, the fog lifted and she remembered, remembered about team work and knew exactly what she needed. She burst into tears, "No, no, no , not that, not Iain, no..."

The afternoon had not been a great success. Iain had been morose and bad company. Fiona left early on the pretext she had work to do before tomorrow. Iain had felt increasingly uncomfortable as the day wore on. His balls felt tender and larger than usual. He'd taken off his boxer shorts and was sitting naked from the waist down with his legs apart trying to give his balls room. He sat flicking sullenly through work papers totally fed up. He turned over some papers and saw a picture of Jayne from one of their corporate publications. He took in her neatly tied hair, efficient professional look, business suit, her mouth. His eyes were drawn to her mouth, her warm wet mouth. He ran his finger over the picture and into his mind came the image of her lips parting as he pushed his cock between those soft lips, feeling her tongue lap at his... Iain's eyes opened wide, he stared out of the window, he was not ill, not ill at all, he could be erect again but only if Jayne was willing to... Yes the meeting, the instructions, she was under a different compulsion but would she really be prepared to...? Would she really be compelled? Iain almost reached for the phone. No he couldn't say that on the phone to Jayne. The derision, the scorn, the laughter. No, he would have to wait and see her on Monday, to try and see whether Robert's plan had worked as well on her as it seemed to have worked on him.

Jayne was woken by her alarm on Monday morning. She focused her eyes trying to remember what those pointing things and numbers on her clock meant. Her arrival at work was delayed by her forgetting her pass. She found her way to her desk and sat down trying to remember her computer password. She had to see Iain but what would she say to him? What was her bloody password?

Iain found her. He had come in early and been waiting. He came over to her, no one was nearby and sat carefully and with obvious discomfort.

"Morning Jayne, how's work going on the Simons case?"

"Er, hallo, the Simons case? Oh, er, yes alright I suppose. How was your weekend?"

Jayne did not sound right. Her usual curt, crisp manner was missing. Iain suspected the hypnosis had worked but he needed to be sure.

"Not very good, bit of trouble with Fiona." Through her fog Jayne realised this was not the sort of information Iain would usually share.

"Trouble? I've had a bad weekend too, I've not been feeling right at all."

"We didn't have a good meeting with Robert on Friday."

"Er no, it was about being a team wasn't it?"

"Jayne, I think we need to talk in private. I've booked conference room 7 on the top floor." It was the most private of the firm's conference rooms. No window in the door and the door had a lock. Iain had checked them all out that morning.

They went up to the top floor in silence. Iain locked the door behind them.

Jayne looked at Iain and her eyes slid down to his trousers. Iain looked at Jayne, Particularly her face, particularly her mouth. They were silent.

"Jayne, this is a difficult thing to say and..." It was difficult for Iain but Jayne's fuzzy mind was only focusing on one thing.

"I need to, er, this is so embarrassing, I need to suck your cock."

Jayne dropped to her knees, her black nylon covered knees rubbing on the carpet. Iain undid his fly and extracted his limp penis. Jayne looked at Iain's cock. It seemed small, the wrinkled foreskin covered his glans, the penis hung limply downwards. Iain dropped his trousers and shorts to the floor to allow his suffering balls freedom. "If they are as full as they feel she will never swallow it all," he thought. Jayne opened her lips and tentatively took just the end of his cock into her mouth. It was enough, Iain felt the blood pumping into his penis. In Jayne's mouth the cockhead swelled and the foreskin gradually pulled back as the shaft lengthened. She began to roll her tongue around the glans and slide her lips forward and then back over the head. Her mind focused more and more on her need for his semen. She found herself shaking with anticipation.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers