Teamwork at Pullen Wagstaff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gentle," he screeched, "they are so tender." Washing the soap away Jayne dropped to her knees and as the hot water cascaded down she gently kissed both of his balls and sucked his penis into her mouth. She rolled it around her mouth as, for the first time in three days it rose again, Jayne loved the feel once again of his penis in her mouth, she loved the smoothness of the head, its roundness, the little slit at the top where the cum came out. How she was looking forward to that happening. She loved the hardness of the shaft, the soft skin of his scrotum. But most of all she loved his cum. She was desperate for it. Her tongue moved around his head, her lips moved up and down his shaft, her right hand curled round his bottom cheek and her index finger pushed against his anus. This was all too much for Iain.

"Here I go, Jayne." Her tongue moved to the tip of his penis, tickling his pee hole. She wanted to feel the first hot spasm of his cum on the tip of her tongue. She was rewarded with a deluge pushing her tongue out of the way. She swallowed, feeling her mind returning. Iain looked down at Jayne's head, her mouth clamped to his cock ensuring she received every drop. He began to wash her, returning the favour. Jayne stood up as Iain continued his soaping. She was still basking in the nearly orgasmic pleasure of drinking his cum and allowed him to wash her all over. She nearly came when he washed between her legs.

"Iain, well, yes. Right that's done for the night then." She got out of the shower smartly and began to dry herself. Iain had not seen her fully naked before and admired her naked bottom and the curly hair around her sex.

"Let's see tomorrow night I've got a client dinner, that could go on until late. We need to do this thing then late afternoon to early evening."

"Well I'm out until about six-ish, then I've got to go over to see Malcolm Browne about the Schneider case."

They realised they would only see each other briefly and would have to be quick.

In the event it had to be very quick indeed. The plan was for Jayne to pop into the meeting room where Iain would be waiting having got ready by wanking on his own. In the event. her clients and colleagues were leaving the building when Jayne said she'd forgotten something but wouldn't be a second. She'd dashed up to the meeting room and knocked on the door. Iain let her in. Still panting with the effort of having rushed up the stairs she'd dropped to her knees and opened her mouth. Iain already had his hard cock sticking out of his trousers. He'd been on the verge of coming for about ten minutes waiting for her and he simply took his cock in hand again and wanked into her open mouth. He watched as his cum pulsed out of the end of his prick and landed on her tongue. Jayne swallowed, took his cock into her mouth and rolled it around her tongue a few times. She stood up, said she'd see him tomorrow evening and was gone.

Iain stood there, slightly stunned by the speed of the event. "Well," he said to no-one in particular, "talk about a quickie!"

Jayne's plan for the next day did not work out. Iain did not get round to Jayne's flat until Saturday morning. He had got stuck at work on the Friday. Jayne, seeing the 24 hours coming up, had headed home before the fuzziness had started and gone to bed early. She was not best pleased with Iain for missing Friday but her crossness was rather spoilt by her inability to pick the right words to express her displeasure and by the way she kept looking at his trousers. Jayne was still in her pyjamas.

"Are you ready for this?" said Iain. Jayne nodded. Iain began to get undressed in the kitchen. "I want to try the oil again, if that's alright?"

Jayne, of course, was too fuzzy to query this. A naked Iain picked Jayne up and put her down on her back on the kitchen table with her head hanging over the edge. Iain got the olive oil out of the cupboard. Standing directly behind her head Jayne had an upside down view of his cock hanging in front of her mouth.

"Ready?" said Ian. He picked up his limp cock and offered it to Jayne. She opened her mouth and he placed it between her lips. Leaning forward a bit he began to undo her pyjama top buttons. Peeling back the sides he poured oil over her breasts and with both hands began to massage them, drawing his fingers together as he came up the mounds and catching her slippery nipples between fingertips. Jayne squealed, he had not heard that before, and she sucked his by now engorged cock into her mouth. Iain began to move his hips gently backwards and forwards fucking Jayne's mouth. His fingers moved across her tummy and he undid the pyjama string bow holding up her pyjama bottoms. Pulling the fly aside Iain revealing her V of curly pubic hair. He poured more olive oil over her bush and started gently massaging her mons, moving his fingers increasingly downwards into the "V" and towards her sex. Jayne's legs parted and Iain's oily fingers slipped down further. She squealed again, muffled this time by Iain's penis.

Iain pulled himself out of Jayne's mouth. Moving round the table, he took hold of Jayne's pyjama bottoms and pulled them completely off. Jayne drew up her legs but when Iain's hand slipped oilily between her legs her knees fell apart exposing her sex. She rested her feet on the table with her legs drawn up and knees bent. Iain's fingers explored her sex. The combination of the oil and Jayne's hypnosis-fuelled desire for cum had made her lips and vagina sopping wet. Iain could see the moisture trickling onto the table as his fingers played in a hot bath of oily wetness. Jayne was breathing hard, eyes tightly closed. Standing between her splayed legs with Jayne's exposed sex so close, Iain could not resist pushing his cock into her. He just moved forward and sank in. No resistance just hot wetness. He pushed in and out, Jayne moaned and before he could really think what he was doing he was coming, pushing hard into Jayne as first one spasm then another of semen shot from his cock into her.

"I'm coming!" he said, a little late.

"Hey, no, no, wrong place." With one fluid movement Jayne pulled off Iain, spun round and was sucking him, tasting the last few pulses of his ejaculation mixed with her own juices and the olive oil. She was desperate to taste, to enjoy his cum.

Pulling away from his cock Jayne said, "gimme the rest quick."

Iain pushed his finger into Jayne's cunt, four went in easily, she was so wet. He swirled his fingers round collecting as much deposited semen as he could and offered his fingers to Jayne who licked them greedily. Returning his fingers into her vagina to collect more semen was too much for Jayne. She orgasmed, it was possibly the best orgasm she had ever had. It carried on as she again sucked on Iain's fingers, only subsiding as he withdrew them from her mouth. Jayne lay back on the table.

"Your cock again please." Iain obliged by again putting his softening cock in Jayne's mouth so she could suck any cum that had not yet come out.

Jayne was sort of cross. She sat up on the table in a pool of olive oil. "Look, this is not meant to be about sex. It's just something we have to do, for a while. I didn't ask you to stick your prick in me. It was fantastic sex but that's not the point, it's not real it's just the hypnosis. But, I've never felt it like that."

"It's not straightforward at all. There is the mechanical need imposed by Brightly and Robert and then there is the desire, the sex that we get caught up in. It's difficult and confusing. I got carried away. I shouldn't have. Look I'm round at Fiona's tonight and tomorrow morning so would it be alright if I came again this afternoon and then again tomorrow afternoon? That'll move our time from morning to afternoon."

"Ridiculous isn't it? Synchronising our diaries for enforced sex. 2pm discuss case with clients. 3pm collect car from garage. 4pm tea with vicar. 5pm suck Iain off! Yes fine pop around about 5pm."

Iain returned a little after 5pm. Jayne was in businesswomen mode.

"Hallo Iain. I thought I'd stock up on some of your semen in the fridge if that's alright with you. Just in case. I do so hate going all vague and stupid. How on Earth that Brightly man can make my mind half shut off I don't know."

"Fine by me, Jayne, only I don't think there will be much, er, stock for you after this morning."

"Well, we'll see. Let's get it over with quickly," said Jayne opening a cupboard and collecting her equipment.

"I think you'll get more if you don't rush."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean if I am excited for longer I think I ejaculate more."

"So I need to excite you and keep you excited for a long time. So what would you like? A striptease, the Dance of the Seven Veils, me to get a porno movie of a couple of lesbians going down on each other out and wank you as you watch?"

"Have you got one?"

"No, of course I haven't, you twit," laughed Jayne, "come on let's get on with it, clothes off, lie on bed."

Iain stripped and lay down. Jayne followed him in with her saucer, teaspoon and ice cube box.

"Yes I see not a lot of excitement there!." She sat on the bed. "Come on little chap, stir yourself," she said as she prodded Iain's soft penis with her index finger. Nothing happened. "Now if Jayne was to slip you into her warm wet mouth, would that make you stand up and take notice, little man?"

It seemed it would. Jayne watched as Iain's penis slightly lengthened, seemed to crawl round from lying on his right thigh and then lifted itself off and up into the air.

"Come on, come on, I promise I'll put you in my mouth and lick all the way around you. I'll even drink what comes out of your little tiny eye you naughty Willie."

"What anything?" said Iain.

"Oh, Iain really! Cut the urination fantasies please! There's something a bit dodgy in your psychological makeup you know. Perhaps you should get some therapy. I know a good hypnotist!"

"Brightly! Yes I bet he could change anything. Potentially a very dangerous man. I wonder how Robert knows him?"

"Probably go back a long way. I'm sure there is a lot to him. Very interesting to find out what he has done. Now let's see what we can do about Mr Willie here giving me my supply."

Part 3

The team work together

Iain had enjoyed his Saturday night and Sunday with Fiona. They had been to the Cinema, dined at an Indian restaurant and made love in her bed. He had been very active and Fiona had been impressed by how long he'd been able to keep hard and at her without coming. Sunday morning they had made love again and now Iain was ready for a session with Jayne. He arrived Sunday evening and she opened the door dressed in jeans and tee shirt. Iain liked the way her bra-less breasts showed through the shirt.

"Evening Iain, cup of tea before we begin?"

Iain lay on the bed, his penis pointing up across his stomach. Jayne sat on his thighs, she could feel them warm against her own blue denim covered thighs. She leant forward, her nipples brushing against the orange cotton of her tee shirt, and looked down at his cock. It was fully engorged, his foreskin had slipped back down exposing the silky smoothness of his cockhead. Leaning closer she blew on it and watched it jump in anticipation. She knew that when the 24 hours were up her fascination with Iain's penis, and what came out of its head, would become intense but even now this was becoming learnt behaviour, dictating her response to seeing his penis. The compulsion was not on her but, even so, she felt herself becoming wet, her desire to touch, to hold, to lick and suckle on his penis was becoming strong. She took the shaft between finger and thumb and moved her hand upwards feeling the ridges caused by his veins. She felt the main ridge along the underside so full of blood. She squeezed and felt the hardness of his penis. She did not want to admit the sexual excitement she felt to Iain. Had he got off the bed, pulled down her jeans and spanked her before pushing his big cock into her vagina she would not have protested. To her horror she realised that if he simply put her, bottom up, over his knee and said "do you deserve a spanking?" she would have said, "yes."

"Now Iain," she said, "remember this is a milking session." I'm not going to drink your cream (now why did I say that?), I mean cum, but I need to collect it. Give me good warning when you are going to spurt otherwise I shall give you a good spanking (now why did I say that?)."

Iain watched Jayne's tee shirt. Bra-less her tits were swinging against the material as she wanked him. Her nipples certainly looked really hard. Did he dare to ask if he could feel them? Should he just try? Iain's right hand came up and cupped Jayne's left breast. She gasped, closed her eyes and squeezed his cock harder.

"Careful, Jayne, slow down." Jayne took her hand off his penis.

"Nearly there?"

"Yes, go slow, please don't rush it."

"Look this is a milking parlour not a massage parlour, the object is extraction, not your pleasure!" Iain glanced at the clock.

"Why can't it be both business and pleasure? In about two minutes, thirty seconds you are going to go into your fuzzy mode. You'll be desperate for it then!"

Jayne glanced at her watch. "Well then in two minutes, twenty-five seconds you are going to go all soft and floppy so there! I'm right to want urgency."

"I'm not coming yet and I'm not being told when I can come." Iain rolled off the bed and stood up, his prick pointing straight out. He grabbed hold of Jayne and sat down on the bed with her over his knees. He held her hard and with one hand reached under her waist to undo her jeans. He pulled them and her panties down exposing her bottom and began to smack with his hand. Her legs parted and his cock slipped up between her legs, Jayne clamped them around his cock. One more smack and Iain lost it. His cock, just visible between her bottom cheeks, its shiny helmet half protruding, fountained, his cum shooting up to fall down across Jayne's bottom cheeks and slip down into the crack. Jayne could feel the hot cum splashing across her bottom. By now she was fuzzy and desperate for orgasm and semen. One hand went between her legs to rub whilst with the other she tried to pull the cum off her bottom cheeks and convey it to her mouth. Iain looked down at Jayne wriggling against him totally absorbed in her need for orgasm and cum This was all becoming very bizarre, he thought, but really very enjoyable. Jayne found his softening cock and sucked the remaining semen into her mouth as she brought herself to orgasm with her hand between her legs.

Jayne composed herself. "I said a milking session. I didn't ask you to pull my trousers down or stick your cock between my legs. I wanted to stock up. Yesterday afternoon's supply was only for three days which is not much of a stock is it? Still I don't need to see you until Thursday. That'll punish you."

"Oh come off it, that'll be very painful for me. It was your fault for saying you wanted me to cum quickly when I didn't."

"Sorry Iain, I'm not here as your sexual plaything. This is something imposed on us that we are meant to work together at. Putting me, by force, over your knee, pulling my knickers down and belting me on the bum is not what I call teamwork! Get dressed and I'll see your prick again here on Thursday at 6pm and you'd bloody well better be contrite."

Thursday came but Iain didn't come round. Instead Jayne got a telephone call from Iain asking if she could come round to see him instead. She found him lying on his bed, a cold flannel around his balls and sweat standing out on his forehead.

"Oh, Iain, I'm so sorry I didn't mean you to be that hurt." She bent over and kissed him and he could see her eyes watering. "What can I do?"

"You'll have to be so gentle. I'm not sure I'll be able to get hard, my balls hurt so much."

Jayne stripped off her clothes and sat next to Iain. "I'm going to take you in my mouth. I'll try and get you hard." She leant forward and very carefully picked up the end of Iain's cock with her fingers. It looked so small compared to how she had so often seen it this last fortnight. Its head was hidden by his foreskin, all wrinkled soft skin. She put it into her mouth. Jayne was gentle, very gentle. She held his penis with her lips moulded round it, she bathed it in her saliva and stroked it with her tongue. She began to feel movement and the rhythmic pulsing as Iain's cock started to engorge. With her tongue she followed the progress of Iain's foreskin as it retracted down his cockhead revealing the silky smoothness of his glans. Jayne moved back from his penis.

"Iain, are you comfortable with this?"

"Yes Jayne, thank you, pain and pleasure I think!"

"Right, I'm going to keep on sucking and I want you to empty yourself into my mouth. Do you want to play with my tits or anything else?"

She looked down at his saliva wet cock now standing hard above his nest of pubic hair and took it back between her lips. Slowly she let more and more of it come into her mouth. She had never taken it so far in before and she wondered how far down she could take it She'd had it all in her mouth before but only when soft.

Iain began to play with her breasts. Jayne liked that and felt her nipples erect. She released the penis from her mouth and stroked it with her tongue teasing the sensitive places. A small spurt of cum startled her.

"Nearly ready then?"

"Yes I'm quite close, please take me over."

Jayne drew the cock back into her mouth and just moved her lips slowly over his head whilst stroking the end with her tongue. Iain came, a substantial pulse swept over her tongue and down her throat, she swallowed, ready to receive the next spurt and the next. Iain came copiously. Not only did he feel the extreme pleasure of a long delayed ejaculation but the relief to his balls was wonderful. Jayne held onto his penis until it softened.

"I'm so sorry I was hard on you, Iain, I'll make it up to you tomorrow. Promise."

She did indeed. Iain knocked on her flat door on the Friday and was met by Jayne in a short dark blue skirt, long socks and white blouse with tie. Very much the school girl look.

"Headmaster," said Jayne, "I've been a naughty girl and am ready for my punishment. Where shall I bend over?"

Iain's cock rode up inside his trousers. He liked the sound of this game. "Well Jayne, I think if you could bend over that chair there. Now let me see. How many smacks did I say?"

Jayne bent over the chair pushing her bottom out. "You didn't say, Sir. Shall I lift my skirt up?"

Jayne lifted her skirt up revealing matching blue knickers.

"I think we'll have those knickers down too, Jayne."

"Ooh Sir, then you'll see my bottom."

"Your knickers please Jayne, now." Down came the knickers exposing Jayne's round pale bottom to Iain's gaze. "Now remind me what you did which was naughty Jayne."

"You caught me, Sir, playing with myself in the gym showers when you were inspecting the girl's showers as you do on games days."

"Er, yes, well I er, have to make sure my charges are clean and use plenty of soap. Are you ready?"

"Please Sir be gentle...ow!" Iain's hand came down rather hard on her right cheek. He gave her five more hard slaps resulting in a rather red mark on Jayne's right buttock."

"Now let that be a lesson for you. Now off you go and have your shower and I want to see you use plenty of soap."

"Are you going to watch me, Sir?"

"Yes, how else am I going to see you get nice and clean? Now off with those clothes, quick as you can." Jayne stripped.

"Why have you taken your clothes off here? This is my study not the girl's showers. Bend over again ." Iain delivered another couple of smacks on Jayne's bottom.

"Now march ahead across the playground to the showers." Luckily for Jayne there was no one to see her cross the playground naked but there again there was no one else in her flat. Once in the shower Jayne began to wash herself with the soap.