Tear It Up: Hammer to Fall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,008 Followers

"And I want it on tape, too. Anyway, that's what I want ... sex on demand for me and whomever else I designate ... on tape. As for his own releases, well, they can happen during sex with the ladies, but no jerking off at my house! He'll eat his own cum, too! When not fucking, he reports back to you to put his cock cage back on! And his attitude had damn well better be respectful! No cussing us out, calling us names, etc. Naturally, he's to strip whenever he arrives and wait for me in my study. He'll be on call, of course ... whenever he isn't working, raising his kids, or already servicing someone else, he'd damn well better show up to do his duty as a slut boi!" Lance answered somewhat predictably, except for adding the requirement to fuck his daughters, in fact.

Jonathan didn't seem too displeased by these rules, so I had some hope that he would follow through with accepting his punishment, in fact. I had my own ideas for him, though I wasn't sure if he would take them well. If not, too bad. He had agreed to this year of bondage ... and if he wanted my forgiveness, he had better follow through with it.

"Very well, then. Amy, what do you think? What are your plans for Jonathan?" I asked my new friend with benefits, part-time lover, whatever...

"I'm going to peg him regularly, make him suck my strap-on ... make him eat my pussy and ass, ride him whenever it suits me, spank and whip him whenever I wish, tie him up whenever I like. Oh, and I'm going to marry him. Yes, you heard right. Jonathan, you can divorce me when the year is up, as that's your right. But during our year of servitude, I'm going to be your legal wife as well as your Mistress. Is that clear? I'm going to tape our wedding night ... and our honeymoon, and yes, there will be one ... and plenty of other occasions.

"I'm going to kiss you whenever I please, fondle you ... cuddle with you, spoon with you, cook for you, nag you, and generally give you the stereotypical marriage experience, except that there will be no question who controls the household and wears the pants, will there? You'll move in with me and do my bidding. I'll expect gifts, chocolates, flowers, etc. You'll be a very loving husband to me. You'll shower with me as well. Oh, and I'll have men and women over to fuck both of us as they and I please ... YOU will have no say in the matter. You're to be naked at home at all times, too. You're to shave regularly, keep the hair off your body, and you're going on the diet that I intend for you. You'll be taking daily multi-vitamins, too.

"As for your cock cage, well, I'm ready for suggestions from Dan, if he has any. I don't want that cock cage in my way whenever I want to fuck Jonathan. The more I think of it, the more I think that it's more trouble than it's worth. Too many complications. What do you think, Dan?" Amy asked me now.

"Easy ... my earlier suggestion, in case you forgot it. Move in with us. This means that I would be close on hand and could release him whenever you needed sex. We pool our money and get a nice, sprawling mansion that we can share. Oh, and Jonathan quits his old job and starts working for me from now on. Agreed? Just be aware that at work, he'll be on my time, not yours, and that I'll share him regularly with Holly and Shelly. Since you get to be a Hot Wife and fuck whomever you like, and since I have rights to him, too, I trust that this won't be an issue," I proposed.

"Can I get a copy of the key, anyway, in case I need it?" Amy asked me with a pout.

"Of course. Jonathan gave me the key, but he didn't say anything about me not copying it. It's my key, and if I want to copy it out, so be it. Stands to reason that, as his Hot Wife/Mistress, for at least a year, you should have unfettered access to his cock and balls. I take it that you hope that he doesn't divorce you," I grinned now at Amy's obvious passion for Jonathan, her ex-boss.

"Well, to be perfectly honest, crazy as it sounds, I'm rather sweet on the guy. I think it might be true love. Am I weird or does that somehow make sense? I just want to have the power in the relationship for a change," Amy declared with a kiss to Jonathan's lips.

"You mean it? You're in love with me?" Jonathan reacted to both the confession and the kiss with both arousal and shock.

"Hell, yeah, Boss Man! Just get used to taking orders from now on, okay? The worm has turned, baby, and you'll be servicing me under the desk instead of vice versa at times," Amy winked at him playfully as she cupped his balls, "Oh, and now that you're growing more attracted to him, and I can tell that you are, I hope to have plenty of threesomes with you, him, and me, plus other combinations, though I prefer to be involved on some level in most of his activities in the future, if that can be helped. Poor guy ... he's gonna get more sex than he knows what to do with, but he can expect to spend a lot of the time as the bottom, not the Top."

"Sounds like she has real plans for your future, buddy. As for the rest, anything else?" I wondered now.

"Just ... get used to doing as you're told, Johnny Boy. I strongly believe that by the time that you are done with our year together, you'll never want to go back to your old ways. You won't want a divorce. You'll want to stay in bed with me and be my personal slut boi. Just think of it. All the pussy, ass, and tongue that you could ever hope for, plus a good deal of cock, too. I won't hold your service to the others against you or expect fidelity from you or act jealous or punish you at all. I'll let you suck my tits, too ... even titty fuck me.

"Even when the year is up and you're free of the obligations, I won't ask you to stop seeing the others. Hell, we'll still be living with them, after all. Just don't expect me to be faithful, either, because I won't be. Dan, David, Lance, several others that I can think of, will all get to fuck me just as I hope that you will let them fuck you. That includes ladies, too. I honestly hope that you agree, after the year is up, to sign a new contract as my slut boi husband and love slave. I'll be the Hot Wife and Mistress of your dreams. Don't sweat it, honey. This coming year is gonna be great and you'll be happy as a clam. Oh ... I do have to warn you that I'll expect you to drink my piss, too. Don't worry ... you can wash it out and rinse out your mouth, but you'll be my toilet ... for number only, of course. I'll reward you amply for that, I swear," Amy assured her new boy toy.

"What about me?" Jenna now pouted for her turn.

"Ah, the sweet sister-in-law. I'm done with my announcements. I'm eager to hear what Big Sister has in mind for her little brother. What do you think, Dan? Should we yield the floor to Jenna?" Amy said while now guiding Jenna's hand to Jonathan's ass.

"Sure, shoot," I smiled at Jenna, who blushed and turned to Jonathan.

"I ... want in on Amy's act. Mistress, Hot Wife, all that jazz, but with a side of incest. Oh, and forget what I said before. I do want to have his babies ... and yours ... and David's, among others. How about it, Amy? Mind a third wheel ... a sister-wife? I'd gladly be your wife as well as his ... though we'll all be Dan's lovers, too. Sound good?" Jenna licked her lips as she began groping her brother in cooperation with Amy, the man's new fiancee.

"Baby, I wouldn't have it any other way, now that you proposed it! See, Jonathan? A lifetime of you, me, and Jenna in the sack together, fucking like bunnies! How does that grab you?" Amy asked him with a deep tongue kiss.

"God ... this is just ... wild! I never dreamed that this would lead to a marriage ... and one that would include my sister outright. My last marriage, I was terrified that Angel would learn of me boning Amy and Jenna ... now I will be married to both of them. It's a fucking wet dream for sure! I feel as if ... it's a reward, not a punishment!" Jonathan groaned as he reveled in their touch.

"Oh, there will be punishing aspects, I promise you, but even in Hell, you can go to Heaven now and then, and even in Heaven, you can descend to Hell," I waxed poetic, "As for me ... you'll service me on demand, as I have noticed myself more attracted to you than I was in the past. You'll also service Holly and Shelly if they wish it. You'll work for me, as noted, and you'll follow my dress code. You'll wear your cock cage under your clothes and not complain if I don't release you every time that you wish it. After all, the cage was your idea, not mine.

"You are to pleasure not only me, Holly, Shelly, and the others that we mentioned, but also Amber, David, Deanna, and anyone else that I have in mind. Oh, yes, you'll be a very busy slut boi and bottom bitch for sure. Your ass, cock, balls, and mouth will be very sore ... and you'll probably never walk normally again, due to your high-traffic bottom. Don't worry, though. We'll keep it discreet enough that you won't get too embarrassed, even with some of our more radical ideas. Besides, it's for a year ... unless you want it to be longer, of course.

"You'll service anyone else that I indicate and you'll do so gladly. No complaints. Oh, and I'll also do sessions with you ... BDSM sessions, with you tied to a St. Andrew's Cross, a rape rack, a spreader bar, a pillory, etc. I plan to get those things in time and find a nice location for them. You'll wear a mask whenever I wish it and sometimes, you'll service masked people or be asked to fuck or be fucked by someone whom you don't even know or recognize. Sometimes, you'll be blindfolded, in fact. As indicated before, you'll donate sperm to Angel and Chrissy, too.

"At times, I plan to start holding parties, including masked balls and such ... and you'll attend in a mask ... and in drag. Yes, you'll be quite the drag queen at times, and I'll expect to play your part properly. It won't just be at parties. You see, your dress code is exactly that. A dress ... or skirt and a blouse. Pantyhose. High heels at times, but not always, as it can be rough to walk on those motherfuckers. I should know. I had to dress up in drag and heels for a play a few times. The things that one does for the theater! Anyway, get used to looking pretty in pink or purple ... and being made up like a doll, as you will be, slut boi! You'll work only in women's clothes, not men's ... at least for this year.

"Anyway, at those parties, if a man or woman wants to grab you and have their way with you, you will let them do just that. I look forward to seeing you pulled aside into a hallway, bent over a futon, or taken in the bathroom over the sink. I can just picture the cum leaking down your thighs to your ankles, while you walk rather funny in high heels or 'fuck me' pumps. I suspect that the sheer amount of traffic in your asshole make it nice and loose well by the end of the year. Oh, and you'll answer to 'Joanna' at all such parties and at work. Is that clear? You'll take on a female alter ego and work in that role, with not a hint that you're male ... don't worry about the bathroom. I went unisex there a long time ago," I informed Jonathan, who only grew harder as he heard this ... yeah, he was one hell of a kinky SOB, but then so was I in my own way.

"Yes, Master," Jonathan blushed now, his stiff dick refusing to soften now, no matter how much he willed it to do so.

"Your turn, Lisa," I asked my lovely slut wife what she wanted from our mutual sex slave.

Lisa had a delightfully wicked look on her face and pushed Jonathan's face down between her thighs as she started to address the matter, "Oh, that's obvious, I think. Jonathan here doesn't offer me much in the way of woodman's work, but his tongue is amazing. On the other hand, I want him to have an incentive to sign up for longer, as I really would miss his oral favors. So, here's my idea. Whenever he arrives for a session, I'll make him eat me out, no matter what. Sometimes, I'll let him fuck me afterward, in a hole that I get to choose! After that, he will have to clean it up ... orally, of course.

"Sometimes, however, he'll have to sit and watch me fuck other men ... bareback, of course, and then he'll have to clean me out with his tongue. During those times, he'll remain in his cage, so he doesn't jack off while watching us. Sometimes, I'll fuck other men first, and then let him fuck me afterward, and again he must clean it all up. The only times that he wouldn't have to do oral cleaning duties will be when I'm trying to get pregnant ... by him or someone else. Even then, if anyone fucks my ass, he'll have to lick that up, too.

"Oh, and naturally, there will sometimes be threesomes, but if they're with women, he'll have to clean them up, too. If they're with men, he'll have to suck those cocks and let the men fuck him in the ass afterward, if they so choose. Sometimes, the women might want to peg him, and he'll let that happen as well ... not to mention whenever I want to peg him, too. His main duties will be oral, however ... oh, and he'll shower with me whenever I wish it. Plus, I will spank him now and then as well, a bare-bottom, bare hands, over the knee spanking ... or sometimes with a paddle and over a desk, but still bare-bottom."

"I think that we'll all have fun with this, including Jonathan, if he's honest with himself. I mean, let's face it ... he's a natural slut boi ... a submissive bi guy with obvious effeminate traits, too, all of which have made him rather insecure about his masculinity. Well, now he can be himself and not have to overcompensate. He can be our slut boi, our bottom bitch, and I think that he's gonna love it so much that he never wants to go back to the way things were ... his recent actions were nothing more than a cry for help," I declared, "But now, it's Arlen's turn. Let's see what Deacon Moore wants from his share of Jonathan's ... booty."

"Oh, that's the most basic and simple thing of all. Sex. I want to fuck him in the ass whenever I wish it, fuck his throat, too, and when it comes to rimjobs, I want to give them, in fact. That's the only unselfish act of service that I will give to my pussy boi. Otherwise, it's all about me. As for his cock, though, it can stay nice and tucked away in that cock cage. I have no use for it. He's the bitch, not me. His job is to take dick in his butt, not put it in mine. I rather like the idea that Jonathan has to bend over, spread his cheeks, and get pounded to the hilt while not getting his rocks off at all. Too many times, he came and left stains in places that I had to clean up. Besides, I prefer my bum boys to be properly docile and submissive ... this cage will help keep him that way for me.

"As for others ... sure, I'll have any friends that I wish use him plenty, because that's a good amount of lube that I don't have to keep reusing ... their loads can be the rest of the lube. He'll also cook and do domestic chores for me when he's over at my place, just like a housewife. Hey, if he does all that, you can stay rent-free in my older family mansion ... my newer one is more my style, and I will remain there, but I see no reason why I can't just let you stay at the old one free of charge. They're adjacent houses, as a matter of fact, and the property is very large.

"I've had experts construct a tunnel between them ... and there is a bomb shelter under the old one, so that can be used for assignations as well ... and for parties and such. There is also a wine cellar under the new one, in fact ... also connected by the tunnel to the old mansion and its bunker. It would be great for occasions when we want to keep things away from innocent eyes, but still have a damn good time. I'll be Master of my new house, Dan of the old ... in fact, I'll leave it all to Dan in my will, because, hey, I have no kids of my own, nor am I in a rush to have any."

I was floored by Arlen's generosity and I gave him a big bear hug, though he whispered, "Don't worry, I'm not after your ass. It's a bit hairy for my taste. I just wanted to thank you for being one of the few friends to stand by me when I came out of the closet as gay. Pretty much everyone else in the church has already mentally damned me to Hell ... quite literally, in fact."

I chuckled at that remark, of course, as I could understand that sentiment myself ... both sentiments, really, as the church had written me off, too. Well, fuck 'em. They could accept or reject me, but none of their Sunday School, megachurch BS would convince me that it was anything but intolerance and bigotry dressed up as dogma.

"Well, we sickos, perverts, and deviates have to stick together, don't we?" I grinned as he laughed in response to my comment.

"Okay, Jonathan's fate is sealed, at least for the upcoming year. It's gonna be one hell of a wild ride, come to think of it. However, there is the matter of Molly and Curtis. What are you guys gonna do? Where do you want to stay? Do you have any plans yet for your future?" I turned to Aunt Molly and Uncle Curtis at last ... dreading how to deal with the topic of her terminal lung cancer.

"Matt here just came back from the war and is leaving the Army at last, after being stop-lossed some time ago. He's had enough of that for one lifetime and has agreed to stay with us. Curtis and he have had something going on, now and then, though only during Matt's leaves back home. While Curtis is bisexual and I am strictly hetero, Matt is, well, best to let him tell his parents the news himself," Molly caught herself.

"Mom ... Dad, I don't know how to tell you this, but ... I'm gay. Yes, it's true. I'm a complete, unadulterated homosexual. A sodomite. A bugger. A queer. Whatever you want to call it, it's true of me. And yes, I've also been sleeping with Arlen Moore, as well as Curtis Howard here, off and on during my leaves and such. Arlen introduced me to the reality of my sexuality, clearly picking me up on his gaydar some time ago, but Curtis and I have had a thing going on as well. Curtis has agreed that I can keep sleeping with Arlen, too," Matt explained to his parents, both of whom simply hugged him instead of judging him as they might have in the past ... they had been radically changed by recent events for sure.

"It's okay, because Curtis will also have two other partners: Shawn Cleburne and his girlfriend Carrie have been living with us since some time before he broke it off with Lisa. No, we didn't know about that, but since we learned of it, we confronted him and he has made it up to us in various ways. We didn't mind sharing him, obviously, but we didn't like Lisa and he going behind your back, Dan. Shawn has since become intimate with Matt, though not Matt and Carrie together, of course.

"Now, obviously, this is not an exclusive relationship, either. However, we should probably set some boundaries now ... as to who will fuck whom and so forth. Right now, as it stands ... Curtis and I are lovers. Shawn and I are lovers. Shawn and Carrie are lovers. Curtis and Carrie are lovers. Curtis and Shawn are lovers. Curtis and Matt are lovers. Shawn and Matt are lovers. Arlen and Matt are lovers.

"However, as I stated, Matt and Carrie are not lovers. Carrie and I are not lovers. Matt and I are not lovers. Arlen and I are not lovers. Arlen and Shawn are not lovers. Arlen and Carrie are not lovers. Arlen and Curtis are not lovers. None of these wish to be lovers, either ... not with each other, right?" Molly elaborated a bit before turning to Arlen and Curtis.

"All of that is true. I can testify to that much. Arlen's thing with Matt is sweet and I'd never want to interfere with it. It's just how it is. Arlen and I have no sexual interest in each other, either. The thing is that while Carrie has no interest in Lisa, nor does Molly, Shawn still does ... He just doesn't have any interest in you that way. Carrie does, however. She has a lot of interest in you, in fact. You see, like Molly, Carrie is straight. Not just mostly straight. Straight as they come. A zero on the Kinsey scale, if you will. I wouldn't mind a turn with Lisa myself, as it happens. You, on the other hand ... it would be too weird, and I'm not into bears. No offense intended ... just imagine how awkward that could be given my role in your childhood," Curtis picked up a bit.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,008 Followers